1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
northlakepromnight.png

NORTHLAKE HIGH PROM NIGHT
JULY 28th @ 12PM Noon Central Time​

PROM NIGHT IS HERE! Every teen in Northlake has been looking forward to prom. whether you have a date or you're going stag with friends, it is sure to be a night to remember. Teachers and chaperones will be standing by to keep an eye out for trouble, so don't think you can get away with spiking the punch or smoke weed in the bathrooms.

Be careful, though. Urban legend claims that Northlake High is cursed as there hasn't been an event in years that went over without something weird happening. But maybe this time will be different!

EVENT INFO

WHO: Everyone is invited! Character Bios/Pics are not required, but totally encouraged! Post 'em if you got 'em.

WHAT: You are playing a teenager, parent of a teenager, or a teacher from Northlake Highschool. You're here for Prom, whether you are a student or a dance chaperone. Supernatural content is allowed, but you better keep it a secret. The world doesn't believe in that kind of stuff.

WHEN: JULY 28th - TUESDAY @ 12PM NOON CENTRAL TIME. Ending @ 3PM.

WHERE: Join us in the NORTHLAKE HIGH PROM chat room. You'll find the link to our chats in the CHAT tab when it's time to play.

HOW: This is a SOCIAL SETTING WITH IMPROVISATIONAL GAME MASTERING. That means the object of this roleplay is to interact with other characters, and from those interactions I will create a plot and story around you. There will be action moments, where strange events will happen and your characters will have to work together to resolve it. With this ChaRP "lol random" behaviors are discouraged -- what your character says and does will have in game consequences, so choose wisely!

My roleplays are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY so even if you are terrible at roleplay or have never participated in a ChaRP before, this will be easy for you to get involved in. :D Ask questions, let me know when you need help. I often give tips and direction out of character in the main chat room when people need a little direction.

EASY CHARP TIPS!

Try to show up a good 10 to 15 minutes before the ChaRP is to begin. That way you can read up on any important info, and it makes it easier for your GM to know how to start off the ChaRP when there's a head count.

Don't worry if another player is doing something similar to your idea. DO IT ANYWAY! Similarities and things in common happen in real life too. Everyone also plays differently, so two characters who are both "sweet and shy" will still end up being totally unique people. Two assassins could create a fun and interesting conflict!

Talking to other players about their character before the roleplay is a GREAT way to create connections and background for your own!

Post SHORT AND FAST. Charps are very quick pace and contain a LOT of players. Players can't wait 20 minutes for you to write a wall of text, and if there's too much text they won't be able to read it fast enough and will MISS details. If it takes you longer than two minutes to type your post, you are taking too long and might get lost in the action. This is an exercise in quick and concise writing!

Make sure your character name is mentioned in every post, close to the start of it if possible. This is especially helpful when there's many players, so we know who is playing what character.

Like in Real Life, a character may not be able to acknowledge or notice your character immediately because they are engaged in doing something else. (For example a new character walking in to the room, but the other characters arguing about muffins and do not see them.) Don't get discouraged if you go can't get someone to interact with you right away. Just keep posting and doing actions with your character, or even approach others who also seem to be idle and it WILL happen.

Do not take events in the roleplay personally or assume that bad reactions are because they think you/your character sucks. Everyone is playing a character and reacting to things as their character would!

CHARP DAAAAAY!

WOO HOO

• Diana:
    WELCOME TO NORTHLAKE HIGHSCHOOL FOR PROM NIGHT!
    Today at 12:36 PM​
  • Diana:
    OFFICIAL EVENT CHARP! Northlake High Prom - July 28th @ 12PM Noon Central
    NORTHLAKE HIGH PROM NIGHT JULY 28th @ 12PM Noon Central Time PROM NIGHT IS HERE! Every teen in Northlake has been looking forward to prom. whether you have a date or you're going stag with friends, it is sure to be a night to remember. Teachers and chaperones will be standing by to keep an eye...
    www.iwakuroleplay.com
    www.iwakuroleplay.com
  • Diana:
    My roleplays are NEWBIE FRIENDLY, so don't worry about getting confused or making mistakes. We're just here to have some fun! I am in the main chat room to help guide people or answer questions.
  • Diana:
    IMPORTANT: Write fast, write brief. Keep your posts under 10 sentences and don't take longer than 5 minutes to post. If it's a busy night, people can miss details in long posts, and if you take too long you might miss action yourself.
  • Diana:
    HOT TIP: Put your character's name in the first sentence of your post. This helps us know who is playing who. Using color text is also a great way to differentiate between characters.
  • Diana:
    If you are playing a supernatural, remember that they are a SECRET. You don't want to reveal your truth to the world!
  • Diana:
    Game Master posts are in THIS BRIGHT BOLD YELLOW so make sure to pay attention to those because they are guiding the roleplay.
  • Diana:
    (◉,◉) (◉◇◉) (⊙,◉) (⊙◇◉)
    Today at 12:37 PM​
  • Diana:
    Prom Night at Northlake Highschool is an event everyone has been looking forward to all year long. Hopefully the dreaded c u r s e won't make an appearance again this year. There's a buffet table with snacks and punch, and the decor actually looks pretty cool this year.
    Edited
    Today at 1:02 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    The floor was already crowded by the time Sidney arrived solo. He wore the most glitzy, bodycon dress of anyone, covered in sequins. It clung to his muscles and butt, and he even had a purse. For being a 6-foot tall teenaged boy, he didn't seem at all bothered by the short dress.
    Today at 1:02 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt would walk into the rather crowded room. Tonight was supposed to be a special night but the neko didn't feel special at all, if anything; he just wanted to go home.
    Today at 1:11 PM​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Imojen slipped out onto the dance floor wearing a dress colored like Monarch butterfly wings.
    Today at 1:11 PM​
  • Shavynel:
    Sasha broke away from her friends, practically tumbled off the dance floor as she headed for the punch. As much as she loved dancing, she still needed a break sometimes. She had on a lightweight lavender wrap dress that flared when she turned, with little flowers embroidered along the edge.
    Today at 1:12 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Hey!" Sidney greeted the other newcomers with a wave, but his eyes were on the buffet and punch. He almost didn't notice Sasha, except that he happened to turn to face forward. Thankfully, the giant of a teen didn't trample her!
    Today at 1:13 PM​
  • Diana:
    The school managed to dig up enough in the budget to hire a DJ. They put on Yummy to get every hyped! Absolutely no one asked for this.
    Today at 1:15 PM​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Imojen's curiosity was captured momentarily by the boy in the dress--were they a real trans person, or a jock cross-ressing as a joke? But then she saw the Neko, and her face brightened. "Hi!" she said, then waved back at Sidney.
  • Mglo:
    Joining the committee had been useless. Everything sparkled above bright colors so strong she felt them seep into her dark soul. They'd even refused to use her self chosen name, instead calling her Jane... her mother would be so proud. Jane had to admit, those popular prom kids had pulled her from the depths of the darkness and forced her into a semi-lit kind of life. How her dark friends laughed at her. Still, Jane was here all dressed in the black that reflected her inked heart and she GLARED UPON THE- "Oh, they got my fav snacks," she yipped suddenly forgetting about the darkness of her soul.
  • Shavynel:
    "Oh!" Sasha had turned just as Sidney came up behind her, the cup of punch splashing just a little. "Sidney! Oh. I hope I didn't get any on you."
    Today at 1:17 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Mine, too!" Sidney said with a grin at Jane. "Hi, Jane." For being a huge, beefy jock, he was friendly and kind to everyone, even when they didn't want him to treat them with basic human decency. At Sasha's words, he looked down and blinked. Nothing on him. "I'm clean, are you good, Sash?"
    Today at 1:18 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    Why did I agree to be a chaperone again? The bespectacled English teacher refilled his cup of punch and took a tight-lipped sip, eyeing the prom decor with a grimace. Graham McDaniels hadn't realized this was how he'd be using his degree in classic literature; dealing with bratty teens not doing their homework was bad enough, but now he was babysitting them to make sure they didn't get too dirty on the dance floor instead of sitting at home with a good book and a bottle of scotch. "Hey. Too close," he groused, yanking a boy back by his tux collar away from the girl trying to twerk on him. Really? It was a slow song.
    Today at 1:21 PM​
  • Shavynel:
    Sasha sighed in relief, and checked herself when reminded. "Still clean," she said with a grin, "Hi Jane!" she added, and stepped aside before she *did* get trampled by snackers.
    Today at 1:22 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt would notice Sidney from the last time, smiling softly as he calmly made his way over to him "Hey Sidney" he said shyly as he looked at everyone else.
    Today at 1:23 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Sidney plucked Sasha up by the waist, that big strength of his making itself known.
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Hey, Matt!" He grinned. "Glad you made it!"
  • Mglo:
    "Oh hey Sidney, hey Sasha! that's an interesting dress Sidney. I would have suggested a black dress for both of you but uh, you still look good," she said while stuffing her face. If she wasn't going to enjoy the dark thematic prom she envisioned when she joined the committee, she was at least going to enjoy the food and her crew could laugh all they wanted at school later.
    Today at 1:24 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He nodded and giggled "this place sure is huge! I didn't expect so many people". It was very clear that the neko was nervous but he didn't really let that damper his mood. Matt made sure to hide his ears and tail from everyone, not wanting to scare or get attention from random people he didn't know.
    Today at 1:26 PM​
  • Diana:
    The DJ switched songs over to Break up with your Girlfriend, which seemed like a bad message to play at a highschool prom, none of the teachers had a chance to review the song setlist for the night.
    Today at 1:27 PM​
  • Shavynel:
    "Already picking up girls, huh?" Sasha laughed, awkwardly trying to take a sip of her punch without spilling anything. "Love the decor!" she said to Jane. Brightness might not have been Jane's thing, but Sasha was all for color.
    Today at 1:28 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Thanks! I lost a bet, but I don't really feel like I lost, cuz I look fantastic!" He laughed and gently set Sasha back down on her feet. "Watch out for stampedes," he joked.
    Today at 1:29 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    Jesus fucking Christ, Graham hated modern pop so much. He took a larger gulp of his punch, wishing someone had been brave enough to spike it.
    • Bucket of Rainbows
    • Haha
    Reactions:You and AnxiousEnby
    Today at 1:29 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt would turn in the direction of the Dj, sighing and facepalming himself. Why the fuck did he have to pick THIS song! He hissed silently and moved over to grab a glass of punch.
    Today at 1:31 PM​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    The Neko didn't seem to notice Imojen, but she didn't take offense. As standard humans went, she was the school weirdo. The song wasn't exactly her favorite genre, but she did her best to dance to it anyway.
    Today at 1:32 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "This song kinda sucks," Sidney muttered, "What is this, middle school?" He spotted Imogen out of the corner of his eye and waved. "Hey Gen!" he called, "Nice moves!"
    Today at 1:32 PM​
  • Mglo:
    "At least we got mister Graham to chaperone," Jane said, "Miss Smith lost her chance. Imagine having here trying to start a dance circle. I heard she did that last year." Just then Miss Smith walked into the prom as a volunteer and joined the dancing Imojen on the dance floor.
    Today at 1:34 PM​
  • Dawn:
    "Ease up on the punch." A deeper voice, a bit raspy, full of amusement. "Kids these days would rather put drugs in the punch than alcohol." Samir, Gym Teacher Extraordinaire, was leaning against the wall a few feet away from Graham, nicely muscular arms crossed over a fit chest, mouth smiling. But Samir was always smiling, always in a good mood. He got on well with the students, even if he was a bit tough on them in class. Got on well with the teachers too. Well, most of them.
    Today at 1:35 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The neko drank about three glasses before sitting on a chair away from everyone, he didn't like how loud this place was and it hurt his ears which caused them to twitch. Matt didn't really pay attention to what was going on around him.
    Today at 1:37 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    Graham choked halfway through his swallow of punch, then scrambled to grab a napkin and wipe his face before he accidentally got red stains all over his rented suit. He eyed the cup warily, realizing the other teacher might have a good point. "...Speaking from experience there?" he muttered, coughing a little and clearing his throat.
    Today at 1:38 PM​
  • Shavynel:
    Sasha looked over to their English teacher and Gym teacher at Jane's mention. "Oooh! Do you think we can get them to dance?"
    Today at 1:38 PM​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "Wha? Oh, hi Sidney! Thanks!" She hadn't recognized Sidney in the dim lighting. He was pretty much a living rebuttal of the Typical High School Movie, though she still wondered why he was wearing the dress. But then, she'd never asked him where he resided in the gender spectrum. "Nice dress!" she said back. And he did...look rather good in it.
    Today at 1:39 PM​
  • Diana:
    The DJ is really into his set list of music. Time for a little bit of Chun Li!
    Today at 1:41 PM​
  • Dawn:
    Samir chuckled more and half shrugged at the question. "It was an interesting night but not the first time I've been that high. I was a teen once too. Weren't you?" The smile was a bit of a grin now, playful teasing all over Samir's face. Of course he was just trying to get Graham to lighten up and enjoy the night. Chaperoning wasn't all that terrible. It could be a lot worse. The DJ could be playing their -parents'- music.
    Today at 1:45 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Thanks! The lady at the shop hired me after I bought it!" He paused as he noticed which teachers were there. He didn't really feel a lot towards them, but he got excellent grades in both their classes. Mention of if they'd dance caught his ears. "I'll dance with them," he offered with a wide grin. "I'm tall enough for it!"
    Today at 1:46 PM​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    The talking at the start of the song stopped Imojen from dancing for awhile, but once the hip-hop beat kicked in, it fit her moves better than the bubble-gum pop, so she started in again. Then she noticed the Neko's ears flattened against the harsh chops.
    Today at 1:47 PM​
  • Diana:
    One of the students were sneaking over to the punch bowl with a couple of tiny booze bottles in their hands and a tiny ziplock bag of pills. Just as Red Solo Cup started to play.
    Today at 1:49 PM​
  • Mglo:
    "Get mister Graham to dance?" Jane asked Sasha sarcastically, "well... if you get mister Samir to help you, it might work." Jane could have said it in her monotone life is dark and painful voice but the thought of getting those two to dance was a funny idea. Poor mister Graham tho, she liked him and his unwillingness to be here she highly approved of.
    Today at 1:49 PM​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "Are you OK?" Imojen asked the Neko as she fished inside her small handbag for a set of earbuds, which she produced and held out to him. These will dampen the sound...if they fit," she said.
    Today at 1:50 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The Neko was feeling rather insecure and vulnerable in this setting. He hadn't told anyone he was a neko and most people hadn't figured it out or thought they were cosplay items. Matt just wanted to go home but he decided against it, looking up at the hat and taking it off, allowing his tail to show too. This was a party so most people wouldn't think much of anything. He jumped out of his skin when Imojen approached him "T-Thank you" he mumbled and placed them in, letting out a sigh of relaxation.
    Today at 1:51 PM​
  • Diana:
    Extra purple smoke out of the fog machine was filling the room, which actually made everything look really cool with the starry lights strung around the place. It almost looked like a nightclub like this! Of course, it also made it harder to see through the crowd and around the room.
    Today at 1:52 PM​
  • Shavynel:
    Sasha raised her cup as the song started playing and downed the rest of it. She grinned at Sidney and Jane, "C'mon, nothing like a little bit of a challenge," and started sauntering in the direction of their chaperones
    Today at 1:53 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    "I was born an old man," deadpanned Graham, frowning. That was what everyone always said, anyway. Graham hadn't even gone to his high school prom, let alone spent his time getting drunk or high. He took a much smaller sip of punch to get the last of the roughness out of his throat, giving the room another glance. So far the night had been quiet enough, but he looked more like he was in a war zone than at a dance. Cringing at the music choice, he stepped away from the punch bowl. "Well I really ought to go do another round of the dance floor, so..."
    Edited
    Today at 1:53 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Sidney grinned as he heard Graham's words, and he stepped forward and took the teacher's hand. "Mind if I steal this dance?" he asked.
    Today at 1:55 PM​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "I'm Imojen," she said, extending a hand. "Ooh. Crazy purple fog. That'll make it a bit harder to spot anything unusual..." she mused. "I, uh, do freelance paranormal investigation. And what with the alleged 'Curse' and all..."
    Today at 1:57 PM​
  • Mglo:
    Jane smiled for the first time as the purple fog filled the room and Sasha's taking the challenge was an added bonus. Sorry mister Graham, but two dark souls like us must stuffer at prom, she thought to herself. Just then she saw Sidney skip all the steps and straight up ask Graham while dressed in that skimpy colorful dress that showed all the toned muscles of a high school boy i his peak. Jane's dark soul colored for a second.
    Today at 1:58 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    The look on Graham's face was outright flabbergasted. "Mr. Stone, that is entirely inappropriate," he said in a flat tone, staring at the boy's hand as if it were a poisonous snake.
    Today at 1:59 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He tilted his head at her "Is that how you could tell I was a neko". The boy felt much more at ease now with the earbuds in his feline ears, unable to hear most of the background noise. Matt noticed the thick fog that was now making the room hard to see in, sighing "this fog will be troublesome"
    Today at 2:00 PM​
  • Dawn:
    "Ah yes, patrol duty. I'll hold down the fort while you're gone." Yes, Samir did dare to give the stuffy English teacher a flirty wink. More laughter escaped him at the student's bold approach and the gym teacher just could not blame the boy at all. While a bit prickly, Graham McDaniels had a certain charm to him that went deeper than his looks. Samir stood back and wondered if he should intervene or just let this hilarity ensue. Of course that meant he was completely distracted from guarding the punch bowl.
  • The Mood is Write:
    "What? It's just a dance, sir. You have to make your rounds anyway, and I'm one of the biggest flirts. You're keeping an eye on me, right?"
  • Diana:
    S u c c e s s. A couple bottles of vodka were poured in the punch bowl, but before any pills could get dropped in there, the prankster got spooked and dashed off. They nearly tripped over their own feet due to the purple fog swirling around the room.
    Today at 2:01 PM​
  • Shavynel:
    Sasha bit her lip in surprise at Sidney's forwardness. Sure, she had planted the idea, but wow. "You too," she said to Samir, holding out a hand. "If it's *all* of us, it'll be fine."
    Today at 2:02 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    "I can keep an eye on you just fine when you're wearing a disco ball for a dress!" snapped Graham, shaking his fingers free. His face was turning an interesting shade of purple. "...That is, you should dance with your peers, thank you, Mr. Stone. Have a nice evening." Before he could end up embarrassing himself any further, he downed the rest of his (not spiked) punch and adjusted his tie, striding away across the dance floor.
    Today at 2:04 PM​
  • Mglo:
    Jane reached for a red solo cup and filled it with punch. Her black lipstic was going to need retouching, but after a sip of the punch she didn't mind. It was good. She filled another cup and handed it to mister Samir, "if you're stuck here to chaperone, might as well enjoy it"
    Today at 2:05 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Sidney shook his head. "I guess I'll dance reeeeal close with aaaaallll the girls!" he crooned loudly before he laughed. "I better give you plenty of work keeping us horny teenagers in check!" He couldn't keep the laughter out of his voice at all.
    Today at 2:06 PM​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "Uh...well, there are certain tells," Imojen said. "Don't worry, I think it's super cool!" she said. There were those who were biased against Nekos and other Otherkin, which is why they often tried to 'pass' as humans.
    Today at 2:06 PM​
  • Dawn:
    Samir cocked an eyebrow but his smile didn't leave his face. Kids these days. He took Ms. Sasha's hand and inclined his head politely, leading her over to Graham and Sidney...and then placing Sasha's hand in Sidney's. "I think you'd have more fun with someone your own age. Old farts like us don't dance that well. Nor are we nearly as horny."
    Today at 2:09 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He smiled softly "I'm thankful that you think it is cool but its certainly troublesome" the neko said. The male could smell something different with the punch and got himself another glass, sipping at it slowly but only to hiss and drop it on the floor. The taste was disgusting, acidic almost and he didn't like it. He was thankful that it didn't spill on Imojen or anyone else around them "I wouldn't drink that if I were you" he warned.
    Today at 2:09 PM​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "Why?" Imojen asked, spooning a little into a Solo cup so she could sniff it. "Oh. I think somebody's added Elixir of Stupidity. Thanks. So, uh...would you like to...dance or anything?"
    Today at 2:12 PM​
  • Diana:
    Beepbeep. beepbeep. All around the room people's cellphones were going off with a new text from an unknown number. The text was strange! NORTHLAKE HIGH SUCKS. SASQUATCH RULES!! ENJOY PROM U DICKS It was never a good sign getting a prank text from their rival school, Willowby High.
    Today at 2:12 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt nodded before blushing "D-D-Dance?! But I don't know how to dance...." the poor neko was now all flustered. He would scratch the base of his right ear, hearing the cellphones go off and sighed, glad that his own was currently turned off.]
    Today at 2:15 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    Slowing his haste to get away from the teen, Graham side-eyed the other teacher with a closed-off expression. Getting a bit of distance had returned his color back to something approaching normal, but he still looked uncomfortable. ...More than normal. "Mr. Jalal is right. You should--" Unlike most of the student body, Graham did not receive a text, but he noticed the cacophony of buzzing and beeps from nearby and cut off. "What on earth...?"
    Today at 2:16 PM​
  • Mglo:
    Jane checked her phone only because she everyone else's rung. She downed her punch and then started on the one she'd served mister Samir, thinking about those stupid fucks at Willowby High. She'd worked too hard on this prom even if they'd rejected all the decorating suggestion she'd contributed. "I think they messed with the fog machine," she said, "but it looks better anyway. Keep your eyes ope-" the room slightly spun but maybe it was the fog getting thicker
    Today at 2:16 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Sidney took Sasha's hand, then wrapped his arms tight around her, lifting her up into his arms. "What do you think, Sasha? Should we show the teachers why they should've danced with us?" He leaned toward her, stopping before he could kiss her, and a moment later, as he was waiting for her to either close the distance or shove him away, the phones all went off. Confusion colored his features, and he pulled his face from hers, grip tightening. "What the...?"
    Today at 2:17 PM​
  • Diana:
    With all that extra fog swirling around, people were starting to feel real good about themselves. Maybe even a little over confident and giggly. Maybe even a little h i g h. This really was the greatest prom ever!
    Today at 2:18 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    He shifted her to one of his arms and reached for something at his side. He patted his hip, then looked down.
    Today at 2:19 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Riiiiight. Sidney didn't carry a gun anymore...
    Today at 2:19 PM​
  • Shavynel:
    Sasha grinned, definitely ready to give the teachers some trouble, when all the phones went off. She instinctively checked it. "Ugh, yes, I *will* enjoy my prom, thank you very much." She shoved her phone away a little more angrily than 'enjoying prom' might entail.
    Today at 2:20 PM​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "I could show you a few moves," Imojen said. "With your dexterity buff, you should be able to pick it up qui--" Like Matt, Imojen also had her ringing menace turned off. "Just a sec, I'd better check in case it's an emergency," she said, pulling out her phone long enough to check the text. She rolled her eyes. "It's just the Sasquatches tripping over their big feet," she said, turning the phone back off again. "But as I was saying, I'm sure you'd be great at dancing--unless you were just, uh, looking for a nice way to say 'no.' It's OK, you can just say 'no' if you want, I won't mind. But this is a dance."
    Today at 2:21 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Sidney, still holding her, rolled his own eyes at the text he read from her phone. "How'd they even get so many of our numbers?" he muttered as he shook his head. "That's the really weird thing."
    Edited
    Today at 2:23 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The neko would shuffled nervously, could he actually dance? He bit his lip before thinking the situation over, scoffing when he heard the texts were from the hoes at their rivalry school. Honestly, they were a bunch of stuck up hooligans. Matt nodded "I-I can try to dance with you but don't go blaming me if I trip over my own feet" he giggled, not feeling as distressed anymore.
  • Mglo:
    For some reason Jane started to breathe a little faster, something was not right. She drank from the punch to calm herself down, were were the other committee members? They had to look into these Wilowby fucks. But oh my god why was everything so purple?! She downed the punch, hyperventilating at this point, and threw the cup at the fog. "STOP IT! STOP IT!"
  • Dawn:
    When the phones all went off at once, Samir looked around a bit confused. He had a phone, but of course he wasn't a student so he had no idea what had just been mass-texted. Moving closer to the flirtatious pair, the tall and tanned teacher peeked over Sasha's shoulder and read the text message. "...Well I don't think you can say you've never done drugs anymore, Mister McDaniels," he sighed, running a hand through his wild and curly hair. "We should find what's been tampered with. The punch maybe?"
    Today at 2:24 PM​
  • Shavynel:
    "I bet they're like *here* here, ready to throw down some TP or something." Sasha said, then looked over to Jane, who, seemed to be handling the news way less well. "Hey, can you put me down? I think Jane -- might -- "
    Today at 2:25 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    A shout. Sidney jerked his head toward the source, then set Sasha down carefully. "That sounds like Jane..." He headed back towards the punch table. "Jane?" POK! The cup hit him, but he only blinked in surprise. "Jane, hey, you ok? Want me to take you outside?" It was a weird combination of relaxation and tension that kept him alert.
  • Diana:
    A couple girls wanted to head off towards the bathroom, but when they tried the gym doors they found them locked! In fact, all the doors to the gym seemed to be locked.
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The Neko noticed that the doors were closed and they all seemed to be trapped, his nose could smell that their was something not right which worried him.
    Today at 2:26 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Shouts of alarm caught his attention, and he frowned. "Shit..." he muttered. "Hey, Sash? Keep an eye on Jane, okay? I'll see about turning off that fog machine and getting the doors open." He didn't do steroids when he was younger for nothing—he could probably brute-force them. He'd broken doors before, when he was younger.
    Today at 2:28 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    What? Oh fuck. He'd had all that punch before, and he was actually feeling a little light-headed. The students were beginning to get rowdy, too, and Graham sighed in exasperation. "Everyone calm down," he shouted over the music, his voice carrying impressively for someone as lanky as he was. "Don't panic, it's just a prank." He made a beeline back to the punchbowl, leaning over to see if he could smell any alcohol over the very strong scent of fruit punch and red dye.
    Today at 2:29 PM​
  • Shavynel:
    Sasha nodded at Sidney. "Yeah," she said with a smile, maybe a little more sure of herself than she ought to be. "Jane, what needs to stop?"
    Today at 2:30 PM​
  • Mglo:
    Jane's black make up was making her look like one of the band members from that band her dad liked, when she'd been wanting to look more like Morticia. The crowd moved like molten lava around her WHAT THE FUCK?! "OH MY GOD MISTER GRAHAM! YES!" she screamed at the sound of his voice.
    Today at 2:30 PM​
  • Shavynel:
    "T-the punch?" Sasha looked from Jane to Samir. "I had some but, I feel fine?" Jane, on the other hand, seemed to be more than fine and less than fine at the same time?
    Today at 2:32 PM​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "Wha...? Imojen said, noticing the certain...feeling...in the air. "They spiked the fog too? Hokay then...let's try getting behind the bleachers. If it's aerosol droplets instead of a pure gas, the bleachers might have provided a bit of a barrier to it." The bleachers were folded up to allow more room on the floor, but perhaps she and the Neko could squeeze in and find fresher air. "Do Neko's have any drug reactions that differ from humans?"
    Today at 2:33 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    Graham straightened up so fast that his knuckles flipped over the punch bowl. Red punch went flying everywhere, splashing all over the buffet table, his hair and suit, and anyone standing in a three-foot radius.
  • The Mood is Write:
    Sidney winced, then shook his head. "Ok, yeah, she needs fresh air... I'll get the fog machine turned off." With that, he headed towards where he'd seen the fog start up. There were a few people napping there—at least, he really hoped they were napping. They all had a pulse, so they weren't dead, at least.
  • Diana:
    A prank indeed. While Jane started a panic with her sudden screaming, huuuuge hairy figures stepped out from their hiding places all around the gym. They looked like, like... sasquatches! Sasquatches holding paint guns?! POPPOPPOP! Poor Jimmy Toole's cute button up was covered in Green and Gold paint!
    Today at 2:34 PM​
  • Shavynel:
    Sasha raised an arm to try to shield herself and Jane from the flying punch. It wasn't really effective. All that care earlier and still she got drenched. "Ugh"
    Today at 2:34 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The neko looked up at Imojen "I-I can smell it much stronger then you all, it's making me feel dizzy" he admitted before stumbling. Matt would fall to the floor as his head was spinning and he felt rather sick. "I-Im sorry, I feel dizzy" he said to Imojen with a small whimper, legs twitching.
    Today at 2:35 PM​
  • Shavynel:
    Sasha blinked as hairy creatures popped up everywhere. "Oooookaaaay, I think I might need some fresh air too."
    Today at 2:35 PM​
  • Dawn:
    "Well if it isn't the punch then the only other way to drug a bunch of people at once would be..." Samir perked up and glanced all around, his gaze settling on the fog machine. It looked like Sidney was already on that though. Smart boy. The ensuing chaos happened so quickly that it left Samir blinking, splashed with punch and scrambling to grab Graham and duck under the punch table with him. "Everyone take cover!" he shouted as paintballs exploded everywhere.
    Today at 2:36 PM​
  • Mglo:
    "SAVE US MISTER GRAHAM!" Jane screamed, anxiously reaching for something or someone to ground her when a ball of paint hit her in the stomach, "OHMYGOD I'M HIT! HEEEELLLLLPPPP!"
    Today at 2:36 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Sidney finally found the fog machine and yanked the cord. That was a good step one. Next was... flashbacks.
    Today at 2:37 PM​
  • Shavynel:
    "Jane, your blood is GOLD," Sasha exclaimed, dropping to the ground. "Is that normal???"
    • Haha
    Reactions:View
    Today at 2:38 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Something snapped in Sidney's mind, and he grabbed the fog machine and charged one of the costumed idiots. He took shoots, but didn't care as he smashed the machine against the side of the shooter's head, eyes wide. He grabbed their weapon and aimed and fired at the assailants with a shout of "For Mistress!"
    • Haha
    Today at 2:39 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    Yelping as he was pulled under the table, Graham found himself practically nose-to-nose with Samir and jerked back, knocking his skull against the underside with a crack. "Fuuuuck," he hissed, clutching his head and going cross-eyed. "Shouldn't--Shouldn't we call the police?!"
  • Diana:
    POPPOPPOP! "WILLOWBY HIGH FOREVER!!" Snarled one of the giant sasquatch as he fired paintballs into the crowd. At least until he got knocked out by a fog machine. One of his costumed buddies lept on the weirdo dude in a dress.
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "It's...OK...squeeze in," Imojen said, trying to help the Neko worm his way behind the bleachers. "AAAH!" she yelped as several paint balls hit her. Her dress did stand out, after all. But with any luck the Neko could get to safety, as much of that as could be found under the circumstances.
    Today at 2:40 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Smash! Sidney used the butt of the painball gun as a club, doing so twice before he continued seeking out the enemy. He saw them in American military uniforms instead of as shaggy beasts, though...
    Today at 2:40 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The neko managed to get under the bleacher and let out a sigh of relief, his head clearing up as he managed to get some fresh air. He didn't want to get any paint on him or his dress, looking as Imojen was hit by one, helping her under "A-Are you okay?" he asked in a state of panic, looking at the wet paint.
    Today at 2:42 PM​
  • Diana:
    The good news was that they weren't firing paint balls at the fleeing and screaming students anymore. The bad news was that a bunch of sasquatch mascots were trying to dogpile Sidney.
    Today at 2:42 PM​
  • Dawn:
    That thunk in the middle of the nervous chaos had Samir laughing and reaching out to help rub and soothe the bump on Graham's head. He tried to cut the laughter off just as quickly as it'd snuck up on him, a bit flushed in the face and muttering an apology as he yanked his hands back. "Yes we should." Digging his phone out of his jeans pocket, Samir's face dropped. The punch. ".... Don't suppose you have one?"
    Today at 2:43 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Sidney opened his arms and grabbed one, and a sickening crack resounded as his arms yanked in separate ways... Thankfully, it was the MASK that turned too far, and not the kid's actual damned NECK.
  • Mglo:
    "OH MY GOD I'M A GODDESS?!!" Jane screamed still as she held her gold blooded stomach. But that sounded ridiculous... "Sasha?" she whimpered, almost coming to her senses when another paint ball hit her shoulder and it felt like tentacles trying to absorb her 'AAAAAAHHHHHHH" She screamed and ran for it, bumping into a sasquatch. The hairy figure made her run in the opposite direction, "MISTERRR GRAAAAAAHMMMM!"
    • Haha
  • Diana:
    Luckily these were a bunch of stupid teenagers, so the second they realized Sidney was going all Murder Spree on them, they scattered and ran for the doors! They had to beat against the doors begging for their co-conspirators to open up and let them escape!
    Today at 2:45 PM​
  • Shavynel:
    Sasha looked around, watched as their English teacher was dragged under the punch table, eyes wide, and Sidney getting mobbed. There was a moment's indecision. Stay with Jane or -- Jane seemed fine. Ascending, even. Sasha cleared off one of the trays used for snacks, and using that as a shield, ran for the mob of Sasquatch
    • According to Plan
    Today at 2:45 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Don't let them regroup!" Sidney ordered soldiers who weren't there as he pursued the sasquaches.
    Today at 2:46 PM​
  • Astaroth:
    "I... Why did you have to go to prom with her, Andy?" asked Graham abruptly, wobbling and nearly tipping over. "You utter fuckwad." He grabbed onto Samir to steady himself as the dimly lit space swirled around him. "Ow. I need my phone, hang on." He pulled back one hand to pat at his pockets.
    Today at 2:47 PM​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "I...think so..." Imojen said as she squeezed her slender frame into the bleachers. No more paintballs came her way, as it was turning into a battle on the gym floor. "Well hello there," she said to something Matt couldn't see, a basketball sized jeweled sphere of intricate hyperdimensional geometry that was dribbling itself toward her. "I didn't expect to see a Machine Elf at Prom..."
    Today at 2:47 PM​
  • Diana:
    "BRO! BRO! THEY'RE FUCKING CRAZY IN HERE BRO! OPEN UP!!" yelped one of the sasquatches. Someone did finally open the door, allowing a nice fresh burst of clean air in as the sasquatches ran out.
    Today at 2:48 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The neko was confused and looked in the direction that Imojen spoke, maybe it was something supernatural that he couldn't see. He smiled at Imojen "Did i ever tell you how beautiful you are?" he mumbled so only she could hear. Matt was getting tired of being in a dress, taking it off and letting his large t-shirt and shorts come into view "thats much better, fuck fancy dresses anyway" he said.
    Today at 2:50 PM​
  • Mglo:
    Jane finally found something to hold on to and she CLUNG to it with a desperation of a crazed KISS fan in full make up crying with the mix of emotion at a close view of their idols in concert. "MASTER GRAHAM IS THAT YOU?!" Jane sobbed
    • Haha
    Today at 2:50 PM​
  • Shavynel:
    "The doors!" Sasha ran after the sasquatches. The doors had been closed before, and that had been bad, which meant, "We got to get the doors!" she ran as fast as she could, hoping to slip out the doors before they locked again
    Today at 2:51 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    A hulking crossdresser followed them out ready to use his gun as a club since it was out of ammo now... He paused as something broke through the fog. He didn't smell blood. Those weren't... soldiers. The image of American soldiers faded into scared kids, and he stopped dead. The paintgun fell from his hands, and he began to shake as he watched the pranksters flee.
    Today at 2:52 PM​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "Uh...ehehe...that's probably...the weird fog talk--who-o-o-ah!" Imojen said as the Neko started to disrobe. But it turned out he had a T-shirt and shorts on underneath, so not quite as surreal as she thought at first.
    Today at 2:53 PM​
  • Dawn:
    Everyone was losing their shit and Samir was starting to feel the effects now too, flushing as Graham grabbed at him for steadiness and blinking several times because for a moment, Graham had looked like Zane. "Where have you been?" he sobbed, squeezing his eyes shut and when he opened them, it was Graham again. Not his little brother. Graham was muttering about a phone and Samir was desperate to get help now with the drugs starting to fuck with him too, so he helped pat Graham's pockets down, finding a phone-shaped lump in one of his pockets and diving a hand in there without warning. "Found it. Let me just-- Sorry-- Alright, got it."
    Today at 2:54 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He looked at her and giggled at her shock "Don't worry, I wasn't going to strip!" he flushed but at her comment of the fog talking, he shook his head "N-No...I really do think your beautiful" he said, tail swirling.
    Today at 2:55 PM​
  • Diana:
    The students of Willowby were definitely long gone and if there were any left, they were pretending to be Northlake students now, for sure. At least now that the room wasn't locked up and stuff, the effects of any lingering fog wouldn't be so strong. Those that bet on the curse hitting on Prom night again were now demanding their money.
    Today at 2:55 PM​
  • Shavynel:
    Sasha paused right outside the doors. There weren't any Willowby in sight, but she held onto her makeshift shield just in case, and tested the doors three times before stepping back inside.
    Today at 2:56 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Sidney looked back towards the prom, still shaking, then fled from the gym. Shame covered his normally-cheerful features, and his heavy boots slammed the floor.
    Edited
    Today at 2:56 PM​
  • Shavynel:
    Except Sasha caught the movement from the side of her eye meaning Sidney wasn't coming back inside? "W-wait!" she called out, "It's fine, they're gone!" going after them couldn't be good... She just wanted to dance but -- instead she took off after Sidney
    Today at 2:59 PM​
  • Mglo:
    "MASTER! WAHHH" Jane wailed, still not sure what she was clinging to. Her eyes were shut and she was still feeling like the world was melting, though not as much as it threatened her before. The fresh breeze that was now clearing the fog was starting to clear her mind too, but the spiked punch she'd downed earlier was still working against it. "OH MY GOD!" she suddenly thought, "AM I STILL BLEEDING?!"
    Today at 3:00 PM​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "You...do?" Imojen said, hoping he couldn't see her blush. Oh, wait. Nekos had cat vision. "I...think you are too. Ehehe. I am sooo not good at this. But at least I'm not seeing Machine Elves anymore..."
    Today at 3:00 PM​
  • Diana:
    Jane apparently accidentally made out with one of the dweebs in the Waifu club. He really appreciates it!
    Today at 3:01 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    When Sidney turned to look back, it was with a haunted and uncharacteristic expression that covered his face, along with colorful paint that also stained his dress. His bulk heaved with heavy breaths, and he looked... more freaked out than anyone at the school had ever seen him.
    59 minutes ago​
  • Astaroth:
    "Hey. Do you think I'm pretty?" asked Graham in a low tone as he grabbed onto the gym teacher's shirt collar and yanked. His blue eyes were glassy and his hair was clinging to his face. "It's okay, I won't tell Natalie." Uh oh. Looked like being an ex straight-edge kid might not be a great thing for Mr. McDaniels tonight.
    58 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt would feel his heart skip a beat when she said that he was beautiful too. He gently moved closer and let his tail brush across her hand, something that was rare as he hated anyone touching his tail. He sat close to her and met eyes with Imojen for a short moment, glad to see that she was blushing from his compliment.
    58 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    A hand reached up from under the DJ booth and began Bon Appetit. Thanks, DJ.
    57 minutes ago​
  • Shavynel:
    Sasha was not nearly as athletic and was definitely out of breath by the time she caught up. But his look caused her to stop. "S-sidney?" she questioned. He seemed really shaken for it being a prank. "They're gone," she hazarded.
    54 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "I... I... Y-yeah," he tried to force a grin, but it didn't look at all real. "I... yeah, they're... they're gone... I should... go... Go and pack, maybe... I... ha..." he tried to force himself to be calm. "I think after tonight I'm... going to be sent to another foster home..."
    52 minutes ago​
  • Mglo:
    Jane sobbed, this time not out of fear but joy that it was all ending. This time she felt the arms that hugger her back when before she'd just clung to something unknown. But it was all still a haze and she was so thirsty! She stumbled away from the dweeb of the Waifu club who was saying something about thank you and what not but Jane was too busy trying to get to the snack table. A sobbing mess, she moved near a table and momentarily just stood there whispering something about Mister Graham who she didn't know was actually under the table in the arms of Mister Samir.
    51 minutes ago​
  • Dawn:
    "You're very easy on the eyes," Samir murmured but he reached up with both hands and smooshed Graham's cheeks a little. "But you're not really asking me are you?" One hand plucked the phone from his lap and dialed the police and holding it to his ear. The other was caressing Graham's cheek to try to soothe him. "You'll be alright in a bit. This stuff doesn't last long in the system." His gaze wandered out to the crowd of students still freaking out. They'd come down from their high soon and so would he, but for now everyone was leaving color stains wherever they moved. It was pretty fucking trippy.
    51 minutes ago​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "WAHAHA!" Delight suffused Imojen's features as the tail swept across her hand. She resisted the impulse to pet it--barely. As far as she knew, Nekos didn't like people touching their tails. But it was A-MAAAAZINGLY soft! But she had to do something, so she risked a brief peck on his lips instead.
    50 minutes ago​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Now Imojen was blushing furiously of course, but there was nothing for it but to wait for his response.
    49 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt would flush at the peck on his lips, moving in to kiss her passionately, tail wrapping around her hand as he began to purr softly.
    48 minutes ago​
  • Shavynel:
    Sasha tried her best to not let her jaw drop in surprise, and instead, grabbed for his hands. Lifting him up wasn't really an option for her like it had been for him. "Hey, hey. You didn't do anything but scare them off when they needed to be scared off. What's this about going?"
    48 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    This song goes out to all the romantics in the room, time to kiss on your Senorita, but please abstain from sex, kids!
    • Haha
    46 minutes ago​
  • Astaroth:
    "What if I was?" he wanted to know, and then Samir had a lapful of English teacher and a tongue in his mouth.
    46 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "I had... had an attack, I... my foster parents don't keep me after I have them, I need to pack..." Despite his bulk, her small hands kept him in place as though she were stronger than him. "Maybe the new family will be close enough I can keep going here til graduation..."
    44 minutes ago​
  • Mglo:
    Jane gripped the table focusing on just breathing slowly. She heard Mister Graham's voice but thought it was just another illusion. Her mind was clearing and slowly realizing the fog had messed with her a little too much.
    43 minutes ago​
  • Dawn:
    "9-1-1, what's your emergency?" His fucking heart stopping dead in its tracks probably? The phone slipped from Samir's hand out of shock and with Jane being right next to the table he wouldn't be surprised if she could smell his brain overheating. He kissed back - how could he not? It was a good kiss, a great kiss really. But Samir wasn't nearly as high as everyone else and with his hands on Graham's shoulders, he gently withdrew from the kiss. Forehead to forehead, he gave a soft chuckle as he collected his words. "Why don't we explore that a bit over dinner some time when a bunch of students aren't tripping balls?"
    40 minutes ago​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    The next thing Imojen knew, his lips were on hers, and that delightful tail was coursing around her hand. And he was PURRING! The DJ was playing some more bubblegum pop, but it it had just enough echoes and residual warps from the purple haze to have a psychedelic tinge. Which improved the music considerably in Imojen's mind, though its quality was far from her foremost concern. She held him tight and kissed back, awkwardly at first from inexperience, but her passion was there, like some mad scientist had flipped a switch, unleashing crackling lighting from giant copper coils. IT'S ALIIIIIIIVE!
    40 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt allowed the human to hold him close, continuing to purr and kiss her. He was inexperienced and hoped what he was doing was correct. To try and be cute, he liked her cheek with his tongue, tail happily swaying. "I-I really like you.. w-will you be my girlfriend" he asked gently. The music in the background had been drowned out by his feelings of lust for Imojen, incredibly happy.
    37 minutes ago​
  • Shavynel:
    Sasha felt a little out of her depth. "I know it's scary," she tried, "But maybe you can try staying? I -- I don't know really what you mean by attack, but but nothing bad happened? And actually, it seems like Willowby would've wrecked more havoc if you hadn't been there. So if anyone should be packing, it should be Willowby."
    35 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    Maybe things were getting too steamy for the kids to handle, so the DJ put on some Don't Call me Angel. It's a bop sure to get them dancing while the few chaperones that weren't high and making out under tables could settle things with the cops.
    34 minutes ago​
  • Astaroth:
    "Oh shit," Graham breathed, his glasses fogged up from the kiss. "Oh shit, alright. Sorry Samir, I'm a little..." He slid back like he'd been burned, holding his head. "Right. Students, yes." He slid out from under the table, jostling Jane on his way out, and turned crimson again in an instant. His skull throbbed and he winced, flopping down on his back and staring up at the spinning ceiling. "...Just kill me now."
    33 minutes ago​
  • Mglo:
    Jane was hearing Mister Samir now talking about exploration in a sultry voice, which let her know it was definitely not real. She was having a VERY bad trip? "Fuck me... what the hell? Those Willowby fucks," she said.
    33 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "I... probably attacked someone, though...! I... might have killed someone...! I don't even remember...!" Sidney's shaking continued. "I don't... want to move. My family this time is really nice, and this school is fun...!" He panted, trying hard not to freak out harder.
    32 minutes ago​
  • Mglo:
    "Oh fuck! Master Graham?" She said with a gasp as he came out from under the table.
    32 minutes ago​
  • Dawn:
    Samir followed Graham out a second later, blinking up at Jane. Why did he feel like they'd just been caught canoodling? Despite his very red face, Samir smiled pleasantly at Jane and scrambled to his feet, dusting himself off and offering out a hand for Graham to take. "Are you alright, Ms Jane? Ah, excellent, the police are already arriving. Why don't you stay with us Ms Jane until the paramedics arrive."
    29 minutes ago​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Imojen giggled at his toungue-lick, reluctant to have to come up for air. But breathing wasn't exactly optional. "Uh...OK...I mean, YES!" Imojen said. "This is a thing. This is a thing that his happening to me right now." Though she could hear some of the others sounding like they were having a much less pleasant time, she found herself really hoping none of them would need her help. Because if she tried to go now...would this moment break like a soap bubble and never come back into her life? But if they were playing music, things were OK...weren't they?
    26 minutes ago​
  • Astaroth:
    "I'm alright," said Graham, breathless and not at all convincing, despite no one having asked.
    24 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Hey, where'd Sid go?" a random npc questioned, "I saw him beating up the weird mushrooms but where'd he go...?"
    24 minutes ago​
  • Shavynel:
    Hands didn't quite seem like enough. Sasha wrapped her arms around Sidney. His words honestly scared her, but *he* was shaken, and that seemed to matter more. "They attacked *us*, you know? And your family, do you know they'll ... ?" Sasha flailed at the words, less willing to speak them than Sidney was. "If you're going to tell them ... I can go with you if you want? I can tell them what I saw. You made sure people were okay. You went after the fog machine, and you got them to leave us alone."
    24 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The boy would giggle at her "I love you Imojen" he said, nuzzling her cheek. He did feel sly to have been french kissing Imojen under the bleachers but what could he do about it? Matt ended up sitting on her lap so he could cuddle with her, enjoying this bubbly moment they had going. He didn't want anyone to interrupt them.
    23 minutes ago​
  • Mglo:
    Jane looked dumbfounded from Mister Samir to Mister Graham. How had she never known? "I'm... not alright," she managed to reply and she certainly didn't look alright with the golden paint and the black streaks of eye makeup down her chin and cheeks. She nodded, feeling awkward somehow staying with the two teachers like she was- no, not like, she WAS- a third wheel. So everything she heard about exploration had been real all along...
    22 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Whoa, an air horn!" WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!
    • Nice Execution!
    22 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Sidney shuddered, "But... what if I seriously hurt someone...? I don't... I don't even remember..."
    21 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    A couple kids looked at the kid running around screaming like an air horn. On the bright side, the knocked out Sasquatches were waking up and seemed to be fine, and were being escorted out by the few chaperones that still had some sense.
    21 minutes ago​
  • Astaroth:
    The air horn did not help Graham's pounding headache even a little, but it did sober him up the rest of the way. Groaning, he took Samir's offered hand and teetered to his feet. "...I think I have a concussion." This directly conflicted with his previous statement, obviously. Unfortunately he didn't actually hear Jane due to her quiet voice and the air horn in question.
    18 minutes ago​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    Blink. Blink. "That...probably is the purple haze talking. But I'll take 'really like' for now!" Then some whackadoodle started sounding an air horn. Imojen gently clapped her hands over his ears to block out the worst of it for him, then kissed him again, because there certainly wasn't anything better to do!
    16 minutes ago​
  • Dawn:
    "Are you hurt?" Samir inquired, looking Jane over from a respectable distance. "I don't see any bleeding. Graham, let's take her, and your concussed ass, to the doors and wait for the paramedics. One of the female chaperones can look Ms Jane over properly and make sure she's not hurt. You'll have to make due with me, but don't worry, I've been trained for first aid."
    16 minutes ago​
  • Shavynel:
    "What if you didn't? We don't really know unless we go back..." Sasha ventured.
    16 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "I... alright," he agreed, then hugged her tight. "Sorry... I'm—ha—a bit... not myself," he managed.
    15 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt watched as Imojen covered his ears, eyes sparkling and kissing her back. The Neko's tail would wrap around the teenagers body to keep her happy. He was enjoying what was happening until one random kid chucked water on Matt. The poor body would pull away and hiss, hiding behind Imojen "I-I don't like the water" he whimpered.
    14 minutes ago​
  • Mglo:
    "I don't think I'm hurt Mister Samir, just a little shaken," she mumbled still a little befuddled. Her eyes did sharpen when Mister Samir told Mister Graham he'd have to do with him though... so it was like that.
    13 minutes ago​
  • Astaroth:
    "I'm going to have to resign," groaned the English teacher under his breath, covering his face in his free hand... since he'd actually forgotten to let go of Samir's. Louder, he said, "I'm glad you're not hurt, Jane, but you should get checked out anyway. Mr. Jalal and I need to speak to the police."
    10 minutes ago​
  • Shavynel:
    "Would a kiss make you feel more yourself?" Sasha asked, leaning a little closer.
    10 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Sidney blinked as he looked down at her. He blinked a few more times, and then... He laughed. "You're so weird," he exclaimed, warmth in his voice again as his cheeks reddened, but at least he was smiling—or rather, he couldn't stop smiling at the thought of a pretty girl being interested in him!
    8 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    The last song of the night plays, it was indeed Nice to meet Ya!
    8 minutes ago​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "AAAH!" Imojen cried, the sudden splash of cold jolting her out of paradise. She would have to not tell her new boyfriend that he was adorable when he hissed. Instead she turned to the kid who had thrown water on them. "OK. You have had your moment of low-quality amusement. Now go away, or I will have to make your life surreal."
    7 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Matt nuzzled her again, hissing at the human who quickly left in a state of panic "Lets get out of here and have a sleep over where no one will bother us" he said adorably, taking her hand and leading her out of the building. The neko wrapped his tail around her as they walked, holding hands.
    5 minutes ago​
  • Mglo:
    "No, no," Jane quickly whispered, "I won't say anything Mister Graham, but uh you should maybe not hold hands so publicly..." she blushed furiously. This felt all to intimate, it was too much for Jane to handle. "I uh, yeah I'll go and uh, leave you two to *speak* to the police." She kept trying not to glance where their hands had been touching. "I won't say anything..." she said and walked away already wanting to tell SOMEONE about it.
    5 minutes ago​
  • Shavynel:
    "No? C'mon. Okay. What about a dance?" Sasha pulled back a half step, trying to groove to the faintest sound of music coming from the gym
    4 minutes ago​
  • Dawn:
    "I thought you taught English instead of Drama, Graham," Samir teased and he coupled it with a gentle squeeze of the hand still in his. Because yes, he had noticed that and had been flushing hotter with each passing second Graham kept holding it. "No resigning allowed."
    4 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Don't forget a condom, Imojen! Don't wanna get Matt knocked up!" a female member of the waifu club called.
    • Haha
    4 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "I... yeah," Sidney said, then headed back to the gym with her in his arms, ready to dance a bit. Maybe if he got moving, and she kept smiling, he'd feel safe.
    Edited
    3 minutes ago​
  • Astaroth:
    Graham's eyes shot towards Samir. Maybe he wasn't going to resign, but the man was starting to feel pretty resigned. "So. You know first aid, do you?"
    2 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    As the Prom wound down and things were back under control, one of the AV club students checked out the footage they got on their digital camera. Man, there was some juicy footage. At least for one student, the Northlake Prom curse turned out to be the best thing ever.
    2 minutes ago​
  • Zarko Straadi:
    "A sleep? Actually, I'm completely wired right n--" Is that what he m e a n s?! she thought, hearing the girl's words.. His name is Matt... "Uh...well, how about we walk in this nice cool night air for awhile. I really want this to be real, so...make sure the purple haze thing is gone?"

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana
Thanks to everyone who played! 8D Enough people had interest in seeing more adventures at Northlake, but I don't have any stories planned yet so it may not feature again until after August.

Here's your angry hipster-ass gay five-headed dragon English teacher, Graham McDaniels

d991111e5045d1d15483bb1640465b75.jpg

@Mglo Sorry Jane

• Haha
Reactions: fawnsable and Mglo
Status
Not open for further replies.