MYTHICAL MEMBER
Posting Speed
  1. Speed of Light
Writing Levels
  1. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences

Metris and Zahra...

...survivors of a planet torn apart by lunar disintegration. Our spunky duo have escaped the destruction of their home thanks to The Scarab, a teeny-tiny shuttle built (mostly by Zahra, but also a possessed clockwork insect) in the final hours of Armageddon.

Now the feisty lovers have one mission: to follow the trail of the Heralds.

These mysterious aliens passed over their home in the days before its destruction, and rescued a select few "pure souls", including Metris's vampire mother, Morvasta. But while the 1% were saved, the rest were abandoned.

Apparently, this is something the Heralds do. Countless planets. Countless people left behind after encounters with angels, advanced tech, and funky monkeys.

They are dicks.

Awful, awful dicks.

joLxhC2.jpg

Now Metris and Zahra are set to board The Harlequin: a luxury space liner where the Heralds hold outrageous parties with the rescued interplanetary elite. They will use the cover of an ion storm to fool the Harlequin's sensors.

xETZLTf.jpg

As it turns out... they're not the only ones to have this idea. A second ship is on its way, crewed by survivors from another planet the Heralds left behind.

The best party in the galaxy is about to get crashed by the worst people in the galaxy. And perhaps Metris will get to punch her mom...

Code:
[imga=left]https://i.imgur.com/qhvb3ya.png[/imga]
[size=4][b][u]Character Name[/u][/b] ...

[b][u]Starting Ship[/u][/b] ... (choose from "The Scarab", meaning you escaped with Zahra and Metris;  "The Harlequin", meaning you're one of the dicks who either got saved or help save other dicks; "The Other Ship", meaning you're party of a scrappy new crew who will get introduced in-game.

[b][u]Well known for[/u][/b] ...

[b][u]Not so well known for[/u][/b] ...

[b][u]Is shaking their thing on the Harlequin because[/u][/b] ...
[/size]

Last edited:

Character Name: Mister Tergato ("Terge")

Starting Ship: The Harlequin

Well known for being the cool and devious mastermind who the angels call in when they need to throw a fucking rager.

Not so well known for his psychotic disdain for trash people and uncool cats.

Is here because the ion storm is upsetting the passengers, and so Terge has decided to kick things up a notch with a high adrenaline art exhibition-cum-party.

Last edited:

Character Name: Morvasta

Well known for being a vampire's bride, and the last of the "pure souls" taken from the planet where Zahra and Metris hail from.

Not so well known for tricking the angels into thinking her pure, when in truth she was absorbing the virtue of others. :D

Is here because she is seeking to climb the social ladder, and possibly hijack the ship so she can rebuild her vampire army.

Last edited:

Character Name: Jorzo

Well known for being one of the angels, who regularly takes the form of an intelligent monkey, in order to study planetary populations.

Not so well known for being a little too metal for the rock and roll Space Elizabethans who he works for.

Is here because he is taking time off from his last mission (where he ascended with Morvasta), and getting bored at a party.

1626162943602.png
Character Name: Zahra Amaunet

Starting Ship: The Scarab

Well known for: Dispatching her targets with styyyyyyle. Also, lots of clever gadgets and cantrips

Not so well known for: Being a master of disguise and infiltration (because if she was well-known for these things, she wouldn't be very good at them now, would she?)

Is here because: She wants to find the Heralds and stop them from destroying any more worlds.

The Scarab:

1626158112257.png

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Tegan and Asmodeus
Metris

The Scarab Great name, Babe

Well known for Surviving the fucking apocalypse (and being a vampire, I guess)

Not so well known for
Having a sick ass playliiiiiist

Is shaking their thing on the Harlequin because I got an imaginary rock 'n roll chimp hand ashtray to make

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Zarko Straadi
Yes. Such is the power of space lesbians.

Space lesbians, space vampires, and chimps who are willing to eat a banana after it has been exposed to vacuum and hard radiation.

Why would you ever think that Asmo wants to murder you? It's not like he gets kicks off of character murder. [looks at the mutilated corpses of half the cast of Flight of the Brightsmile] So yeah. Nah, totally, you're safe. So join us. Asmo isn't ruthless. At. All. No, really! 🤣

At least our characters will die while a bomb soundtrack plays in the background, and the death wont be a boring one. Silver linings :D

Character Name Wain Arkada

Starting Ship "The Other Ship"

Well known for being a handsome and carefree fellow... before his planet and original body got destroyed that is.

Not so well known for embodying a curse by his planet. Current body is a collection of organic and inorganic material left over from the apocalypse.

Is here because he has no choice. It's his planet's mandate. Turns out planet Cord was a vindictive piece of rock.

Er... my house is getting flooded

@Childish Grumpino - run the roleplay
My sympathies. This hits close to home...

That said, should I cancel my leave request for today? Because I was going to leave work in two hours or so to finally play with you all again.

• Thank You
Reactions: CoffeeCake