1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
machocafe.png

MACHO CAFE - A RIVAL APPEARS
AUGUST 18TH TUESDAY @ 12PM Noon Central Time​

Fujimoto Hinata is an old woman, but she runs a very successful cafe. The theme? Macho Men! If you're a guy that doesn't mind being ogled by cafe guests, come on in and work for Fujimotosama!

Everything at Macho Cafe is peaceful. Miss Hiromi is getting more involved with the day to day running of the cafe, which has caused a few kerfuffles since she is insisting employees shouldn't be forced to wear assless chaps on Cowboy Night, but Old Fujimoto won't let it go.

But when a new face visits the cafe, will this peace remain for long?

EVENT INFO

This is an ON-GOING Charp & Forum roleplay that's just meant as silly character developing fun! You absolutely DO NOT need to read any backlogs or know what's happened in the past to join in. But if you want to you can check out our information thread here in this link to find bios, past charp logs, and a link to the forum rp thread.

This is a SOCIAL ROLEPLAY WITH IMPROVISATIONAL GAME MASTERING. That means the object of this roleplay is to interact with other characters, and from those interactions I will create a plot and story around you. The majority of this roleplay will just be developing your character and interacting within the setting!

My roleplays are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY so even if you are terrible at roleplay or have never participated in a ChaRP before, this will be easy for you to get involved in. :D Ask questions, let me know when you need help. I often give tips and direction out of character in the main chat room when people need a little direction.

EASY CHARP TIPS!

Try to show up a good 10 to 15 minutes before the ChaRP is to begin. That way you can read up on any important info, and it makes it easier for your GM to know how to start off the ChaRP when there's a head count.

Don't worry if another player is doing something similar to your idea. DO IT ANYWAY! Similarities and things in common happen in real life too. Everyone also plays differently, so two characters who are both "sweet and shy" will still end up being totally unique people. Two assassins could create a fun and interesting conflict!

Talking to other players about their character before the roleplay is a GREAT way to create connections and background for your own!

Post SHORT AND FAST. Charps are very quick pace and contain a LOT of players. Players can't wait 20 minutes for you to write a wall of text, and if there's too much text they won't be able to read it fast enough and will MISS details. If it takes you longer than two minutes to type your post, you are taking too long and might get lost in the action. This is an exercise in quick and concise writing!

Make sure your character name is mentioned in every post, close to the start of it if possible. This is especially helpful when there's many players, so we know who is playing what character.

Like in Real Life, a character may not be able to acknowledge or notice your character immediately because they are engaged in doing something else. (For example a new character walking in to the room, but the other characters arguing about muffins and do not see them.) Don't get discouraged if you go can't get someone to interact with you right away. Just keep posting and doing actions with your character, or even approach others who also seem to be idle and it WILL happen.

Do not take events in the roleplay personally or assume that bad reactions are because they think you/your character sucks. Everyone is playing a character and reacting to things as their character would!

This charp is todaaaay!

LOGS!?

• Diana:
    WELCOME TO MACHO CAFE!
    Today at 12:28 PM
  • Diana:
    This is an "anime in japan" setting. Think of your favorite slice of life anime and you're good to go! You're at a cafe where the staff are all cute boys.
  • Diana:
    TYPE FAST, TYPE BRIEF. If you take too long to post, you can miss action. If you write too much people will miss details. Keep your posts under 10 sentences.
  • Diana:
    Write your character's name in the first sentence of your post! Using the color bbcodes, you can also make your posts stand out.
    Today at 12:29 PM
  • Diana:
    Game master posts are in this bright bold yellow, so pay attention to those! They are guiding the story and have important details.
  • Diana:
    My roleplays are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY! You don't need to know the backstory, have any experience with charps, and mistakes are totally okay. If you get confused I am in the main chat room to help guide you.
  • Diana:
    (◉,◉) (◉◇◉) (⊙,◉) (⊙◇◉)
  • Diana:
    It's a lovely, quiet afternoon at the Macho Cafe. Today's costume and meal theme is Alice in Wonderland. (It was going to be American Cowboy but Hiromi won the battle against Fujimotosama and spared the boys from assless chaps.) The usual regulars are seated at their favorite tables -- the old ladies Mahjong club in particular are having a rousing game.
    Today at 12:51 PM
  • Diana:
    Hiromi, as usual, is sitting at a table working on the day's homework. Her lemonade untouched as she was too focused on her studies.
    Today at 12:58 PM
  • Diana:
    With a jingle of the door's bell, a slender redhead in an expensive private school uniform walked in. He didn't look too impressed with the decor, but he still found himself a seat.
    Edited
    Today at 12:59 PM
  • Astaroth:
    Ryuuji was back in the kitchen, piping out the choux dough for another batch of eclairs. His hair was tied back in a stubby ponytail and his sleeves were rolled up past his elbows, a look of concentration on his face.
    Today at 1:07 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would walk back into the cafe and order the same thing again, sweet tea with a slice of chocolate cake. He took a seat in the corner where he wouldn't be bothered by strangers and waited for his order to be served.
    Today at 1:09 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    As ever, Hiro was in the "best" costume for him. Today, despite earlier cries of "Noooo!" from the resident wimpy boy, he now wore not only a tomato-colored face, but also the tiniest Alice costume, with a skirt barely long enough to be called that. It poofed out enough also that the poor young man had to constantly hold it down to avoid showing off the lacy white panties that were also forced onto him by someone in the kitchen who smelled like beer.
    Today at 1:10 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro carried his tray to try to cover the shortness of his skirt as he approached the redhead. "Hello," his voice broke, "H... how can I serve you today, my prince?"
    Today at 1:11 PM
  • Astaroth:
    Once the pastry was laid out on the baking sheet, Ryuuji popped the tray into the oven and dusted his hands off on his apron. Sighing, he rubbed the back of his neck and set the timer, then headed towards the locker where his costume was stored.
    Today at 1:13 PM
  • Diana:
    "I guess abyssal service and bad costumes is part of this place's charm..." announced the redhead first, looking Hiro up and down with disapproval. "Do you serve tea? I'll try this... Hatter's Teapot, I suppose."
    Edited
    Today at 1:14 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would smirk at what Hiro was wearing "ah~ that looks cute on you little one" winking at him from across the cafe. It was unknown to Francis if he was heard or not but it didn't bother him.
    Today at 1:14 PM
  • Diana:
    Keen to sock people in the face if they insulted her grandmother's cafe (as only she could do that), Hiromi glanced up from her homework, only to turn three shades of red at the sight of Hiro in the worst costume ever. Who did that?! She didn't approve that!
    Today at 1:15 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    "I-... Right away, my prince," he promised before he fled to the kitchen. "One Hatter's Teapot...!" His face refused to lose any redness.
    Today at 1:18 PM
  • Astaroth:
    "Yeah, yeah, coming right up," Ryuuji called as he pulled on his long tailcoat and re-positioned the patchwork top hat on his head. The fingerless gloves were next. "Guess it's appropriate if I bring it out while I'm at it, if you want."
    Today at 1:22 PM
  • Diana:
    Hiromi had already bounced out of her chair to burst into the back room. "Why are you wearing ruffled panties! You've got to take those off!" Wait. That sounded like just the panties. She huffed in a fluster. "I mean this awful costume and put one something more normal!"
    Today at 1:23 PM
  • Diana:
    The young man sitting alone at his table was growing bored with waiting. He plucked some invisible fuzzies off his uniform, frowned more at the decor. When he caught the eye of a few Mahjong ladies he did give them a cheeky wink though.
    Today at 1:26 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis was getting slightly impatient as he had been here for over ten minutes as he hadn't got his order yet. He would tap at the table and look out the window, not caring for this 'special character'. Things seemed awfully quiet today.
    Today at 1:29 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Please? The customer... um... doesn't like..." he trailed off, only to squeak at being told to take off his panties. He stared at Hiromi a moment with an expression of suffering. "He... locked the zipper and... put the other underwear in the f-freezer..."
    Today at 1:29 PM
  • Astaroth:
    "I got it, milady Alice," Ryuuji told him with a grin, ruffling the blond wig on Hiro's head, and grabbed the steaming porcelain tea pot from the counter where one of the kitchen staff had it ready. He brushed past Hiromi into the front of house, headed for the table where the redhead sat. He glanced around, checking out of habit to make sure nothing was amiss.
    Today at 1:34 PM
  • Diana:
    "Ugh... there's not even anyone back here but Ryuuji!" complained Hiromi. "Well. Stop doing things weird old people tell you to do! I'll try to get your clothes out of the freezer. Just- Just don't do any table dances."
    Today at 1:36 PM
  • Astaroth:
    He made it only a few steps out of the kitchen before he stopped dead in his tracks, sloshing hot tea over his bare fingers. (What was the point of fingerless gloves, anyway?) He hissed, shaking out his hand, but somehow managed to hold onto the teapot, and started to back right into the kitchen again.
    Today at 1:36 PM
  • Dawn:
    "Oh my god what have I found?" Five feet and ten inches, pale skin (sickly pale even), and jet black hair. Jovian Dega was a sight to behold just because he was tall, but also he walked around with an air of superiority. Let's call it his resting bitchface. Currently though, his eyes were alight with motherfucking delight because Jove was very amused with this little cafe he'd stumbled into. And by stumbled, I do mean stumbled. That's what happens when you do a pub crawl...during the day. A hand to brace himself on the frame of the door, he leaned in a little, a charming smile on his silly handsome face, hair falling from its neatly placed style and into his eyes just a little. "Goodevening...morning? What time of day is it? Good something, gentlemen. Might I have some tea to sober up with?" Not bad Japanese actually, though it was usually better when he wasn't shitfaced.
    Today at 1:38 PM
  • Diana:
    "Ryuuuuujiiii!" called out the young man, lifting up his hand for a cheerful wave. "I knew you worked today. Is that my tea? I feel like I've been waiting for an hour for that... thing in the skirt." And then he looked positively scandalized at the.. tourist?
    Today at 1:40 PM
  • Astaroth:
    Ryuuji's face froze into a very stiff version of the polite smile he used on difficult customers when he was spotted, and he started forward again. "Yes, this is your order. Here you go." He set the pot down on the redhead's table. "What, ah. What are you doing here?"
    Today at 1:46 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would suddenly look over at the young man who had yelled Ryuuji, blinking in awe at his beauty. Where he hell did a man like him come from?
    Today at 1:47 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    "I didn't! Not willingly!" He looked miserable. "He grabbed me and... and he dressed me, just... just like with the fundoshi and... and...!" His eyes held the beginning of tears.
    Today at 1:48 PM
  • Diana:
    Out of damn no where old Fujimoto popped up in front of Francis with his usual order and what looked suspiciously like a job application. "Soooo, you like to look at beautiful men all day?"
    Today at 1:49 PM
  • Diana:
    "Oh, don't cry! It's fine! That's why I'm here now! No one is going to make you wear anymore of these dumb costumes." insisted Hiromi, reaching up to give Hiro a nice comforting pat on the shoulder. "Cry it out and get back to work, okay? We've only got you and Ryuuji today."
    Today at 1:50 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would let out a startled yelp "you surprised me Fujimoto san! but thank you for the order" he smiled and went to pick up his cup but that was until he saw the dodgy looking job application. He would begin to sweat, how the hell could he back out of this one?! "U-Uh.... Yeah.........I like to look at the men........." he said slowly, not meeting eyes with her. Francis felt pressured.
    Today at 1:52 PM
  • Diana:
    "I felt so bad about our fight," he explained, giving a small pout. He reached for the pot and immediately poured himself a cup. "I figured I might as well come and see what is so special about this place."
    Edited
    Today at 1:53 PM
  • Diana:
    Fujimoto nuuuudged the application a little closer to Francis. "You like being here every day too, yes? Imagine meeting nice handsome young people every day, all coming here just to see you."
    Today at 1:54 PM
  • Astaroth:
    Some of the rigidity left Ryuuji's shoulders. "Alright, well, enjoy your tea. I've got to get back to work since we're short-staffed today." He glanced towards the drunk man at the door. "Hello sir, welcome to Macho Cafe. Would you like a table?"
    Today at 1:54 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would bite his lip "B-But I'm bad with people ..... especially young women" Francis admitted. Hiromi seemed to one of the only women he was comfortable around despite her causing a panic attack before.
    Today at 1:56 PM
  • Diana:
    Once Ryuuji was out of sight (or at least not looking) the young man sniffed his tea and took a sip. The look on his face was nothing short of disgust and he even spit most of it back into his cup.
    Today at 1:57 PM
  • Diana:
    "No better place to learn than here at the cafe and get a paycheck too, right? Riiiight? You've seen our dearest Hiro after all..."
    Today at 2:00 PM
  • Dawn:
    "Macho?" Jove looked around and the amused smile turned into quite the grin as he tried to hold back laughter. "I see a lot of prettyboys here but no macho. Cute theme though. Tea please. I lost my darling brother somewhere out there-- probably busy snogging the fuck out of the blond weasel --and I could use some cheering up. Or fuck, some time to sulk because I'm still painfully single." Jove stumbled a little before righting himself and pushing a hand through his hair to act all cool like he hadn't just made a minor ass of himself.
    Today at 2:01 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro shook his head and wiped at his eyes. "I... I don't want... don't want to be a burden," he murmured, slurring slightly as he held back tears. "I wanna... wanna be macho enough not to care what I wear..."
    Today at 2:01 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He sighed before starting to eat his slice of cake "I-I just don't know... I really like it here but too many things scare me" Francis would not admit that Ryuuji was one of those things.
    Today at 2:04 PM
  • Astaroth:
    Ryuuji laughed. "Yeah, afraid the execution doesn't quite live up to the old lady's concept. If you'll just follow me I'll get you seated and maybe we can brighten up your day a little." He ushered Jove to an empty table and handed him a menu. "Just let me know if you need anything. Name's Ryuuji." Jove received a wink and a tip of the patchwork top hat.
    Today at 2:06 PM
  • Diana:
    "Then you just gotta get out there and be the best you can be!" Hiromi practically shouted. For a split second she had disappeared into the freezer and when she came back out covered in frosted ice she was frowning at Hiro's underwear frozen in a chunk of ice.
    Today at 2:07 PM
  • Diana:
    CRASH. Seemingly out of nowhere the entire pot of tea had slipped off the table and shattered on the floor. The young man sat there looking completely horrified with hot tea staining his school uniform. "This lopsided table..!"
    Today at 2:08 PM
  • Diana:
    "That is too bad, as you can see we could really use the help..." Pouted old Fujimoto with her ears going teary and sad, gesturing towards the new mess. "If only we had more nice boys working at the cafe."
    Today at 2:09 PM
  • Dawn:
    Ryuuji received a double finger guns back and a stupid little grin. But that was before a teapot said happy birthday to the ground..or was that happy unbirthday? Either way, Jove eyed the red-haired dunce, eyebrow hiked for maximum bitchface. "More like your lopsided brain, my friend."
    Today at 2:11 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would widen his eyes "N-No! I-I will help but im not going to be yelled at" he whimpered. The male wanted to see Fujimoto happy but he knew this was going to be an awful idea. Francis signed it before letting out a sigh "just let me finish my tea and cake okay" he smiled
    Today at 2:12 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Y-yes," Hiro said, a blush on his face, before he forced a deep breath. "I just... gotta be macho," he murmured, then straightened his wig and brushed off his skirt (of course trying to pull it down a bit to cover the panties, but it was a useless attempt)
    49 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro nodded thanks to Fujimoto and Francis both, then let out a heavy breath before he started toward the drunk foreigner.
    48 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would shake his head “Hiro you’re perfect the way you are, you don’t need to change for anyone” before watching him walk away to the drunk foreigner. Francis didn’t want to leave this asshole, really wanting to punch him.
    47 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    "I'm not trying to get you fired," exclaimed Naoki, looking even more outraged and offended. "All I wanted was for you to come work at my place, and here I find you flirting around with guests under the thumb of not only her, but some blushing cute boy too! I thought I meant more to you than this."
    47 minutes ago
  • Dawn:
    Panties incoming. Jove looked up from the drama involving Ryuuji and redhead and flashed a charming Dega smile at the host. "Hello cutie. Shouldn't you be fighting redhead for your man?"
    44 minutes ago
  • Astaroth:
    "I'm not working there and you know why--Goddammit, Naoki, this is not the time or place!" Frustrated, Ryuuji pulled his costume top hat off and ran his fingers through his hair, mussing his stubby ponytail. "I can flirt with whoever I want. You broke up with me, remember? Or was that another 'just kidding' that I was supposed to figure out somehow?"
    43 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis lost his temper and without thinking punched the beautiful man in the face.
    40 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    "I... I came to work here so I could... could learn to be macho," he murmured to Francis. "I... I've always wanted to be macho." He flashed a weak grin to Francis, then blushed bright red at the suggestion of fighting for 'his man'. Ryuuji's words reassured him too that this was, indeed, an act of bullying against him, and then... WHAM. Hiro's eyes grew wide at the sight of Francis punching someone.
    39 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Oh no," Hiro groaned softly as his shoulders sagged.
    39 minutes ago
  • Dawn:
    "Oh yes," Jove laughed.
    39 minutes ago
  • Astaroth:
    "Aw, shit," groaned Ryuuji, pinching the bridge of his nose.
    38 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    "But I still love-" WHAM! A fist hit Naoki right in the face. Hard enough to knock his face to the side and make him stumble back a pace. As her touched his fingers to his now busted lip, he looked like a wounded animal. "...is this... is this how you treat people here?! Ryuuji! He punched me! Are you just going to stand there and let him?!"
    36 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    "Good job, Francis." chimed in Hiromi. Normally this would be the WORST thing to happen, but Naoki already rubbed her the wrong way and she would be happy to see him leave. "I guess you better leave before we get even more violent.
    36 minutes ago
  • Dawn:
    "Score one for Team Probably Macho One Day," he sang, inking in a tally mark under the name. Never mind where he got the pen and paper from. "Let's see what Team Taylor Swift does."
    36 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro walked to the door and threw it open, then stared at Naoki pointedly.
    34 minutes ago
  • Astaroth:
    "Alright, alright. He's leaving." Ryuuji stepped in between Francis and Naoki, spreading his arms. "Right? Because this is not a good time to talk. Right?"
    33 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    "Now please get the fuck out" he yelled at him "arrogant bastard". The male would cross his arms and stare at Naoki intensely. "who could be gay for you" he scoffed in disgust.
    32 minutes ago
  • Dawn:
    "Apparently Ryuuji could be gay for him but uh... Good try with the trash talk anyway. Ten points to Hufflepuff." Jove drew a third column on the paper and titled it Hufflepuff, awarding a tally mark.
    29 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    Naoki looked at the lost of them, and then back at Ryuuji, with the most devastated, heartbroken expression that anyone could possibly have. "I see... Okay, then." he huffed, standing up staight, with tears streaming down his face. "Fine. Stay here with your stupid slutty boys and UGLY fiance. I hope you're happy." Spitting some blood in Francis' direction, Naoki spun on a heel. He shoved Hiro against the open door on his way out.
    28 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Ah!" Hiro... moaned?
    Edited
    27 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis just realised what he had said and became flustered but the second the blood spat at him, the male would have a meltdown. He was too germaphobic for this and had to sit down, legs trembling. Francis would blush when Hiro moaned? God that was so sexy!
    26 minutes ago
  • Astaroth:
    "Oh my God," muttered Ryuuji, tossing his hat onto the ground. He stomped towards the back. "I'm taking my smoke break."
    25 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    "Fiance," Hiromi commented. Well that was an over-reaction to Hiro in a skirt if Hiromi ever heard one.
    25 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro got himself together, then shoved the door shut, face violently red until he saw, behind him, the reflection of the man who put him into this awful outfit. He reddened and turned. "Y-you...!" ... Nobody was there!?
    24 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    "Sorry Ryuuji, I didn't mean what I said" he yelled gently, sighing as he looked at the ground in despair "now I've blown it". He would slump down and just stare blankly.
    22 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    Fujimotosama finally appeared again, this time with a bundle of burning sage, casually wafting it into corners. "Really can't trust that Sawakawa family."
    20 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    "Francis can you take care of whatever is going on with Hiro, please." asked Hiromi, following on the heels of Ryuuji. She might want to sock him in the face most of the time, but he was still her responsibility, and having his boyfriend(ex?) show up and then leave like this was pretty nasty. "Hey!"
    18 minutes ago
  • Astaroth:
    "Yeah, I know, alright? It won't happen again," he snapped in return, shoving the door to the alleyway open. "I'll take care of it."
    17 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would nod and walked over to Hiro "are you okay? He is gone now, my punch seemed to have scared him off". When Ryuuji snapped though he did let out a whimper, mainly out of fear.
    16 minutes ago
  • Dawn:
    Meanwhile, Jove just sipped his tea and wondered what it would take to get a sausage around here.
    15 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    "I... um... y-yes," Hiro answered with a nod, confused as ever. He shook his head after a moment to try to clear it,, then looked to the foreigner. "W-would... would you like a refill?" he managed through his flusteration.
    15 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    "I just wanted to make sure you were okay, you giant butthead." Hiromi snapped back, hands on her hips and a scowl on her face. "If you want to take the rest of the day off, that's fine. I can handle the kitchen and my grandmother managed to kidnap poor Francis so we have the help."
    15 minutes ago
  • Astaroth:
    "...Francis? Seriously?" Lips twitching, he glanced over his shoulder at her. "Nah, I'm good. I just need a few minutes and a few cigarettes and I'll be fine, alright? Sorry about my psychotic ex."
    13 minutes ago
  • Dawn:
    "I would love a refill. And some dinner to go with that show I just watched. Or at the very least that delicious meat Cool Guy Ryuuji promised me earlier."
    12 minutes ago
  • Dawn:
    "You know what?" Jove said, hardly giving Panties time to respond. "Why don't we just let ourselves into the kitchen and make some food for everyone? Care to give me a hand? You look like you're good with your hands."
    11 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    "If Francis hadn't punched him in the face, I was going to." confessed Hiromi. "No pretty faced assbutt is going to come in here talking to my staff like that." She turned around to head back inside, before casting a sly look over her shoulder. "Don't smoke too many, it makes you smell bad!"
    9 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    "We... aren't supposed to let customers in, but um... maybe this once, since... I'm not sure what Ryuuji offered, and the... the other customers are going to want s-snacks, too... W-we could use... use the help." He hoped Hiromi wouldn't be mad.
    8 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis just sighed and went to sit down, looking at his fist that was covered in the others blood. He rushed to the kitchen the second he noticed the blood, not wanting a trace of that shitty human on him. Maybe he wouldn't get fired? Who the hell knew.
    6 minutes ago
  • Dawn:
    "Excellent. I am a fucking fantastic cook, good at pleasing in and out of the kitchen." Jove clapped his hands together and followed Hiro off to go feed not so macho men and their guests.
    6 minutes ago
  • Astaroth:
    "Shit," Ryuuji muttered, leaning against the wall. He pulled out a cigarette and fumbled with his lighter. His face felt overly warm, Naoki's sly Hirochan echoing in his ears. "Shit, shit, shit. I'm in trouble."
    5 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    Most of the guests, being old ladies, were tittering amongst themselves. Hiro anticipated a rise in popularity, given how much they loved gossip. "M-maybe you should... should apply here," he murmured.
    4 minutes ago
  • Diana:
    Hiromi had gotten herself back in order as she entered the kitchen, only to pause and blink at the big dude in the kitchen. "...who hired this guy?!"
    1 minute ago
  • Diana:
    AND THUS MACHO CAFE HAS ANOTHER QUIET, CALM AFTERNOON, WITH FUN NEW FACES AND NEW FRIENDS. TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR... MACHO CAFE: RYUUJI'S FIANCE?!

This was a good game! 8D Thanks for playing, babbins! The next Macho Cafe will be in september!

Augh, I missed it—better remember next time :P

Status
Not open for further replies.