ChaRP! Macho Cafe: A Quiet(?) Afternoon - JUNE 18TH @ 12PM NOON CENTRAL TIME.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diana

LOOK HOW CALM SHE IS
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
MYTHICAL MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Not accepting invites at this time
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
I'M OFF SCHEDULE DUE TO PARENTAL UNITS, THUS THIS IS NOT FANCY.

Please read more about Macho Cafe in this thread here!

This week's Macho Cafe does not have a fancy theme, it will just be a nice and normal quiet afternoon serving customers. Unless...? No, no. It'll be normal. ...unless? Nooo, it's fine. It's fine.

If you have never participated in a chat roleplay before, TRY IT OUT! All of my roleplays are newbie friendly and I am happy to answer questions, give you some tips, and whatever help you need before the charp and even during the charp while we play. :D We will be in the CHATS tab on Thursday.

All of you participating in our forum rp thread, REMEMBER: The charp will start a new day! So squeeze in what you want beforehand.

*eyes suspiciously* I don't trust quiet afternoons.

Charp day todaaaaaay!

Charp starts in 30 mins! :D

LOGS!?

• Diana:
    WELCOME TO MACHO CAFE
    Today at 12:25 PM​
  • Diana:
    HOT TIP: Make sure you mention your character's name near the beginning of every post, so we know who you're playing.
    Today at 12:25 PM​
  • Diana:
    TYPE FAST AND KEEP IT BRIEF: If you post *too* much text, it's harder for people to read your post fast enough and they may miss details and make mistakes when responging. Try to keep posts at around five sentences.
    Today at 12:26 PM​
  • Diana:
    CONFUSED OR LOST? I'M IN CHAT!: At any point if you're confused or don't know what to do, just ask in the main chat. I'm there to give you tips or help you figure out what's happening!
    Today at 12:29 PM​
  • Diana:
    GM ACTIONS SHOW UP IN BOLD YELLOW! So make sure you pay attention to those because something exciting could be happening!
    Today at 12:50 PM​
  • Diana:
    We open on a quiet evening at the Macho Cafe. The place is all but deserted, save for a pair of old ladies calmly sipping tea and eating slices of chocolate cake. Fujimotosan herself is crocheting, while her granddaughter Hiromi does her homework. What a beautiful evening to sit back and relax!
    Today at 12:58 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Nakadashi Hiro, for all his bony scrawniness, kept on top of customer care as much as he was able. In between, he seemed concerned about his phone. It was while he was serving a customer a blushing macho show that the phone left behind in the kitchen went 'ding'.
    Today at 1:01 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei sat by the counter quietly, looking over a few sheets of paper with his scribbles marring the otherwise-unmarked white. He mumbled to himself, quiet but with furrowed eyebrows. "What's...? Nakano..." The tame evening allowed the third-year to focus on some schoolwork for now, and he decided to get a head start on his essay. While Rei was a relatively good student, he knew next to nothing about Nakano Takeko. Oof. His eyes flickered to the kitchen, hearing a ding. He turned his head to Hiro quickly before looking back at his papers. "Hiro-kun, I think you've got a text."
    Today at 1:04 PM​
  • Diana:
    "Takeko Nakano or the Aizu Domain fought during the Boshin War," explained Hiromi without being asked, or really even being aware she answered the question out loud. It was her last year at school and she was so used to studying hard, she tended to answer questions in an instant. She herself was working on her math homework, occasionally pausing to sip from a tall glass of lemonade.
    Today at 1:08 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro squeaked, and his face reddened further. He lost his rhythm and then his footing, and then his dignity as he fell.
    Today at 1:11 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei jolted at the sudden voice, choking on his own saliva as his eyes darted to Hiromi. "Uh, right..." he cleared his throat and looked back at his papers, reading off of the article's tiny text. "'She is commemorated at the Aizu Autumn Festival, where young girls dress up as Nakano and lead a procession. Nakano Takeko will forever be remembered as the courageous onna-bugeisha who fought for her—'" A bang made Rei turn his head again, this time to a red-face waiter. He put down his papers and made his way over to his co-worker, offering a hand to help him up with a smile. "Are you alright, Hiro-kun? You didn't hit your head too hard, or anything?"
    Today at 1:14 PM​
  • Diana:
    Assuming that 'dignity falling' means Hiro lost his pants, ...well, he did just that! With his moving and shimmying, his pants came loose and slipped to his ankles. The old ladies clapped.
    Today at 1:14 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    At least he remembered to wear underpants, he thought as he stared up at the ceiling, hands over his face. They were white and tight and he had nothing to be ashamed of, from the shape of them. "Please don't clap," he begged as his hands moved from his face to his groin to cover it.
    Today at 1:19 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Oakwood Francis would slip into the cafe, smiling as he approached the counter per usual. He had bad memories from the last time he was here but he didn't want to not be here, that would be ridiculous. The male would flush himself at the sight before him, one of the poor boys had revealed his underpants. Francis would stare without realising.
    Today at 1:20 PM​
  • Diana:
    The old ladies respectfully refrained from any more clapping. They'd be happy with more slices of cake, though!
    Today at 1:24 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    Ebony walks into the diner, tail swishing, and bunches up his legs, jumping onto a table. He stretches and purrs, looking around as he licks his paw.
    Edited
    Today at 1:26 PM​
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline Carver entered the Macho Café... and it instantly seemed to darken. The skies seem to have become overcast, and it almost started raining inside the much-respected venue. Upon closer inspection, however, it proved to be a guest with an aura of such gloom and doom that it actively sucked the life out of everyone around her. What happened to the normally cheerful, exotic, flirty foreigner? She looked as though she had not slept in... well... years.
    Today at 1:26 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro forced himself to rise, then pulled up his pants and tightened his belt. "R-right away," he managed, then looked over to Rei. "Th-thanks," he managed, then darted to the walk-in fridge inside the kitchen and, once the door shut, he screamed.
    Today at 1:27 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He tilts his head, and hops off the table, walking over to the gloomy women, and sitting at her feet. He meows quietly, trying to get her attention. His black tail flicks around as he studies her.
    Edited
    Today at 1:28 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis ordered a slice of chocolate cake with a glass of sprite on the side, moving to sit at a table but he was soon distracted by a small cat that had wandered in. The boy crouched and pet the cat.
    Today at 1:30 PM​
  • Diana:
    Hiromi did not notice cats that meowed, Hiromi did not notice ladies that gloomed. She did not care about servers that cowed, or even old ladies that booed! She was quite focused on her math homework. Her grandmother and owner of the Cafe, was still crocheting, and at least peered one old eye up to glance around before resuming her hooking.
    Today at 1:30 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He arches his back into Francis's hand, purring happily.
    Today at 1:31 PM​
  • Diana:
    Aveline's gloom must've foreshadowed the afternoon, for a sudden crack of thunder startled many in the cafe and torrents of rain started pouring outside. Good thing it's quiet and not crowded today, going out there would be dreadful.
    Today at 1:34 PM​
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline kept on shuffling on like a zombie before she collapsed onto a random table, alone, almost flipping it in the process. The loud bang resonated through the room and for the moment, she did not notice the cat as she raised a skeletal hand to call for a waiter. "Service... please...?"
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would giggle softly and carefully picked the cat up, placing him into his lap as he fussed him "you're such a pretty kitty! look at how pretty you are" he said with a baby-ish voice.
  • The Mood is Write:
    Once he screamed for a short time, Hiro was ready to leave the walk-in, and he did so sheepishly, snuffling forward and fetching the orders, only to nearly drop them at the sudden peal of thunder. He carried the cakes out after only a moment to steady them, then delivered them with a "Thank you for your patience, princesses!"
    Today at 1:35 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei dusted off faux-dirt from his hands and gave a small nod to the retreating Hiro. Noticing a young, thin girl raising her hand, he made his way over to her with a bright grin. "Hey there, miss! What can I do you for?"
    Today at 1:35 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He purrs, and curls up, gently kneading into the warm arms of Francis, and flops onto his side, purring loudly.
    Today at 1:36 PM​
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline managed a weak smile at Rei, barely raising her head to meet him. "Industrial amounts of... coffee... would be nice..."
    Today at 1:37 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    The call for service caught his ear, and he looked up in time to see Rei heading to her. Oh, good. Rei would help cheer her up, he was sure! The poor woman... wait, wasn't she one of the ones that bullied him sometimes? If she was acting so meek... Worry colored his features, and he hurriedly fetched a glass of water to start her off. After that, he planned to let Rei take care of her, but she looked like she needed a drink very badly.
    Today at 1:37 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would look at him "I dont see no collar, maybe you're alone or maybe you have been abandoned?" he smiled and continued to fuss the creature in his lap. The boy had been waiting for some time for his cake, sighing as he waited some longer.
    Today at 1:38 PM​
  • Diana:
    This cat was going to get more action in an afternoon than Francis, for the table of old ladies eating cake were very subtly trying to get the cat to come over and pay them a visit by making soft kissy noises.
    Today at 1:39 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    A sigh caught his ear, and Hiro stumbled to a stop on his way back to the ladies. "Ah, is something wrong?" He blinked as he noticed the cat.
    Today at 1:39 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Why was a customer sitting on the floor...?
    Today at 1:40 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He purrs happily, tilting his head a the table of old ladies, his amber eyes looking up at the server.
    Today at 1:40 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The boy would pout when the old ladies tried to get the cat away from him. He would hold the cat more and kissed his head slowly "don't go over there little one~" he said as he scratched his chin. Francis would look up "ah i have been waiting for my order for quiet a while now".
    Today at 1:41 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He closes his eyes, enjoying the scratching.
    Today at 1:42 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Oh! Sorry!" He offered a hand to help Francis up. "What can I get for you? Maybe a bowl of cream for your kitty, too?"
    Today at 1:42 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei nodded at the girl, keeping his smile on despite her appearance. "Of course, beautiful. Right away!" He made his swift way to the kitchen to grab a pot of coffee for her and a mug, as well as a small slice of apple pie to try and contribute to her thin frame. He went back to her with the items, setting them down on the table. "Here you go. More coffee's on the way if you need more, but for now, you can have something to eat with it, too."
    Today at 1:43 PM​
  • Diana:
    "That pie isn't free!" chimed in old Fujimoto giving Rei a look.
    Today at 1:47 PM​
  • bananabread:
    "I'll pay for it myself," Rei replied with a small laugh, waving away Fujimoto-san's words with a charming smile. "Don't worry about it, ma'am."
    Today at 1:48 PM​
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline stirred only at the sound of two glasses hitting her table. One of them was of no use, a spindly glass of water that would help her in no way possible. The other however... the sweet, heavenly smell of coffee! Her saviour! And apple pie! Her favourite! Oh, this place knew her so, so well. No wonder she kept returning. Dessicated hands reaching for her mug of coffee, Aveline drunk it in one single go, gulping it down as though it were the nectar of life. She seemed to revive as she did so, her skeletal appearance becoming... less pronounced somehow? Whatever the case, the beautiful exotic foreigner looked as though she were rapidly filling her curves out. Probably a trick of light or something.
  • Diana:
    That was plenty enough to sate old Fujimoto and she went back to her crocheting. "...I want some pie too."
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would take the hand and smile gently "ah thank you", holding his kitty close as he moved to sit on a chair. "I ordered a slice of chocolate cake and a glass of soda. A bowl of cream for him seems ideal!" He giggled slowly as he continued to scratch the feline.
  • bananabread:
    Rei was amazed at the lady's transformation, but poured her another cup of coffee while he was at it. "Please, enjoy yourself to the fullest, miss." He turned to Fujimoto-san with a little amused chuckle. "I'll bring you a slice too, Fujimoto-san; after all, I'm here to serve. What flavor would you like? Do you want anything to drink with it?"
    Today at 1:51 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Right away, prince." Hiro smiled and departed the table, then jogged to the kitchen, where he gathered up chocolate cake, soda, and cream for the young man and his cat before he walked back out with them on a tray. Any way he could, he wanted to avoid spilling. His nerves left him far too prone to that...
    Today at 1:52 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He looks up, smelling the cream.
    Today at 1:53 PM​
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline absolutely beamed at Rei, her hands moving to push her breasts together and emphasize them just the tiniest bit, the jiggling motion no doubt catching the eye of the poor Hiro. Especially with how Aveline seemed to have changed! She still looked tired, with large bags under her eyes, but she looked much more energetic, her hand reaching out to run across Rei's arms, sensually tracing it. "Thank you very much~ The service here is always excellent."
    Today at 1:54 PM​
  • Diana:
    "Something nice and chocolate with a side of hot chocolate for my old bones," requested old Fujimoto. She eyed her quiet granddaughter. "Better refresh Hiromi's lemonade too, she's lost in the zone!"
    Today at 1:55 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He yawns, and licks his lips.
    Today at 1:57 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would give the cream to his kitty friend, watching him closely before digging into his own treat "thank you very much Hiro" he would chime, Remembering the boy from past encounters
    Today at 1:58 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "You're very welcome, Prince." He smiled, warm and sparkly, his phone forgotten. "Is there anything else I can get for you?"
    Today at 1:59 PM​
  • bananabread:
    "Sure!" Rei chirped, grinning at the pair. "I'll get it for you in two se—oh, um, you're very welcome!" Rei patted the lady's hand on his arm, gently peeling it off and leaving it on the table. Normally, he wouldn't mind it when customers got a little touchy (it came with the job), but this lady's boobs were... hm. Not like the usual customers, who were much older. He gave her a bright, practiced smile. "I'll leave the coffee pot here, but be careful with it! I wouldn't want your pretty hands to get burned." With that, he sped off to the kitchen to get what the Fujimotos wanted.
    Today at 2:00 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He chuckled at the nickname and shook his head "no thank you, that would be all" before deciding to tease the younger teen "but try not to loose your pants this time~" giggling softly, always finding Hiro's embarrassment amusing.
    Today at 2:01 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He softly laps up the cream, purring loudly.
    Today at 2:02 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro died inside at the reminder, and his face went full red. "Will... will do," he managed, then tightened his belt again as he started to slink away.
    Today at 2:05 PM​
  • Villamvihar:
    Awww, so adorable! Aveline always liked it when people played hard to get, though... she had to consider, that she was not in her best form right now. She pulled so many all-nighters that even after her second mug of coffee, she felt a little sluggish and most importantly, tired. But... but... Hmm. Maybe she should just order today's special for extra mancandy? She sipped her second mug of coffee thoughtfully as she looked around to see a fairly empty place. Which meant more men for her! If she were not so tired, she would have jumped for joy.
    Today at 2:05 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis tried his best to not burst his lungs out laughing when Hiro left in an embarrassed state. He would remind himself that Hiro was only young and he shouldn't be teasing him. The male would eat his cake quickly.
    Today at 2:10 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei swept through the kitchen, squeezing fresh lemons in advance for the next batch of lemonade (one of the customers last time had mentioned wanting lemonade freshly squeezed from his own hands, which was a little odd, but it was an interesting tip) before washing and drying his hands and getting what he was told to get. Balancing the items in his arms, he made his way over to the Fujimotos' table and setting the things down. "One slice of chocolate pie, a cup of hot chocolate—made just how you like it—and a whole pitcher of fresh lemonade for Hiromi-san. Please enjoy, lovelies!"
    Today at 2:12 PM​
  • Diana:
    "Don't forget to keep studying or you'll fail school," warned Hiromi, not looking up from her homework. It was kind of helpful?
    Today at 2:14 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiromi's comment brought some guilt to Hiro on top of his shame, and he checked for any customers in need to try to distract himself from it.
    Today at 2:15 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei sweatdropped, offering a nervous smile. "Of course. Don't you worry about me, Hiromi-san; I'm staying afloat just fine. I wouldn't want to drop out from sports!"
    Today at 2:15 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis allowed his kitty to continue sipping at the cream that Hiro had offered, Calling Hiro over to his table quickly. "Say, how long have you been working here cutie?" getting rather close to the boy in another attempt to tease him.
    Today at 2:18 PM​
  • Villamvihar:
    ... was Aveline really contemplating this? No. No she was not. Finishing her second mug of coffee (of the many she would drink today), she drew out her back, thrust her ample chest forward, swept her hair back and raised her hand for service again. Her "smoking hot exotic foreigner" look was somewhat ruined by the tired circles under her eyes, but no matter. When a waiter approached, she knew what to ask for. "Could you tell me what sort of specials you have today?" she smiled, leaning forward ever-so-slightly.
    Today at 2:20 PM​
  • Diana:
    "Sports won't help with getting a job later," Hiromi mused out loud, long enough to sip her fresh lemonade. "Although you might make future life long connections there."
    Today at 2:20 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro blinked, then returned to Francis. At the question, he smiled a little. "A... a few weeks. It's... it's really fun." He smiled. "Everyone here is... is really kind."
    Today at 2:22 PM​
  • Diana:
    A wonderfully handsome random waitor that few ever see out on the floor stopped to answer Aveline. "Cheesecake for Beefcake is always the most popular. Then there's the Dance of the Sugarbuns..."
    Today at 2:24 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would smirk and put his rather small right hand on his left shoulder, his breath hitting the back of his neck "I can remember you screaming like a baby when we went to rescue the old lady, you should of seen you face" Francis chuckled out.
  • bananabread:
    "I—Yes, I know," Rei chuckled anxiously. "I'm doing fine in school; it's just Japanese that I'm struggling with. I'm actually doing really well in English and, wow, look at that! A customer! Excuse me." He took that chance to slip away (a small "phew" had come out of his mouth in relief). He heard the words "Dance of the Sugarbuns" and nearly screamed, going to attend to anyone but the foreign beauty from before.
  • The Mood is Write:
    He heard someone mention specials, and he felt his face start to burn. He turned his back to Aveline to try to avoid her notice. The teasing didn't escape him, and he flushed redder. "Y-you fainted, Prince..." he reminded, trying to protect his dignity.
    Today at 2:25 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis pouted and felt his own face flushing "I did not faint! I just tripped!" he tried to deny what had happened, pouting softly and folding his arms "Well you almost pissed yourself"
    Today at 2:27 PM​
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline knew the former, being a regular at the Macho Café, but the latter? She never heard of it. Was it a new "menu item"? Her curiosity sparked, she batted her eyelashes at Rei, then pushed her hands sliiiightly together to lift her breasts. "I would like to order a Dance of the Sugarbuns please. That sounds like a new exciting menu item." Her smile. Gods, her smile. It reached her eyes and made her look even more seductive.
    Today at 2:28 PM​
  • Shadow Dragon:
    Ebony stretches, and yawns.
    Today at 2:28 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "You nearly fainted multiple times..." Tears formed, but he blinked them away. He couldn't deny how scared he'd been, but he tried to keep some face.
    Today at 2:30 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei stifled a groan at the foreign lady's expression. God, another one? He prayed to his older sister that she would show up and put an end to this, but alas, she could not teleport. So, devoid of hope for the future, he flashed a blinding smile at her and prepared to suffer.
  • Diana:
    That waitor nodded and walk over to the main bar area. He picked up an intrument that looked a bit like a horn, and attempted to blow it. The wretched sound got the attention of the whole Cafe. "DANCE OF THE SUGARBUNS, TABLE THREE." He then leaned over to an old boombox and hit PLAY. Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy started playing. It seems the entire wait staff was expected to prance around ballet style to the song and serve donut holes with powdered sugar.
  • Shadow Dragon:
    He looks at Aveline, and meows at her.
    Today at 2:31 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis grumbled "Eh, your the one who almost lost your pants kid" he said as he gave his ass a little smack, loosing his shit at the reaction he got. The male decided that tonight, his goal would be to tease the living daylights out of poor little Hiro.
    Today at 2:32 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Dread. Hiro's stomach dropped out, and he excused himself with a painfully forced smile. He almost didn't notice the swat. "Excuse me..."
    Today at 2:32 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    He hurried to the kitchen to fetch the donut holes, lest he be forced to ballet-dance for being the one with free hands.
    Today at 2:34 PM​
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline blinked at the reaction she elicited from the waiter, not having expected... that... whatever that it was going to be. A strange mixture of fascination, interest and anticipation welled up in her as she heard the notes of the familiar song before she spotted a cat at her legs, meowing straight at her. Huh. That is... strange? Keeping her eyes on the room lest she miss something entertaining she nevertheless offered her hand for the cat to smell.
    Today at 2:35 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei fixed his uniform shirt, glued the smile onto his face, and prepared to fetch his knowledge of ballet out of his head as he adjusted himself so that he was on his toes and gracefully danced his way to the counter, grabbing a plate of donut holes and delicately move to the nearest table, dancing on pointe (wink wink). "And here you go, lovely!"
    Today at 2:35 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Oh shit, that was right, they _all_ had to do _both_. Oh no.
    Today at 2:36 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would feel rather dissapointed that Hiro rushed away, maybe he had gone too far? The male would watch Rei in the background for a moment, remembering his embarrassing love confession. Maybe he should try his luck with Hiro instead?
    Today at 2:37 PM​
  • Diana:
    Old Fujimoto got out her sugar-bazooka. It was a nice little makeshift powdered sugar gun, and sadly that meant there was going to be a lot of clean up later.
    Today at 2:37 PM​
  • Diana:
    Wisely, Hiromi picked up all her homework paperwork and took her lemonade with her to the kitchen where it would be safe.
    Today at 2:38 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro's grace was gone and his clumsiness was as high as it had ever been. Another employee dragged him back, smelling of too much cooking wine, and Hiro was ejected from the kitchen only after he wore only a fundoshi and a thin layer of butter... and sparkly sugar crystals on his skinny butt as he forced a smile and carried powdered sugar donuts to a table.
    Today at 2:38 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would fall on the floor with laughter, tears erupting from his eyes at the appearance of Hiro. This kid was the height of his amusement.
    Today at 2:41 PM​
  • Diana:
    Fujimoto very clearly made sure the cafe knew that powdered man butt was not part of the routine, just in case anyone was worried and planning to call authorities.
  • Villamvihar:
    Oh. Oh. Ooooooooooh. An entire new world has unveiled itself to Aveline. While this was not as good as the Beefcake and Cheesecake special, it certainly had quite a bit of charm to it, especially with that Hiro guy, whose entire body was covered in some delicious-smelling treats. Mmm... Though he was a little bit skinny for Aveline, maybe if opportunity spoke, she would not mind tasting it. But of course, she would much prefer tasting Rei.
  • bananabread:
    Rei twirled around, dancing his way to the foreign lady from before. It became increasingly difficult to hold his smile as he got closer to her, but at least he wasn't Hiro! Poor guy. He brought the mostly-full plate of donuts to her and picked up a pastry, lifting it to her mouth with a customer-service grin. "Please, take a bite, beautiful!"
  • Shadow Dragon:
    Ebony meows quietly.
    Today at 2:43 PM​
  • Villamvihar:
    Aaaaah. So dreamy. When Rei approached Aveline with a donut, the fiery-haired beauty did not think twice. She leaned forwards, gently grabbing the donut with her filled, luscious lips and then ate it in the most suggestive way she could think of. Without using her hands. All the while maintaining eye contact.
    Today at 2:43 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro danced, doing his best to combine ballet with flexing, even as tears threatened and his whole face burned bright red. He couldn't back down! If this was what was expected of him, he'd just have to do it!
    Today at 2:45 PM​
  • Diana:
    Hiromi in the kitchen, mirrored the cats disdain for these shenanigans.
    Today at 2:45 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis couldnt take his eyes off Hiro, his body was beautiful and those tears made his heart thump from miles away. He truly was breathtaking and thats when Francis decided that this boy shall be his boyfriend.
    Today at 2:46 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Rei was barely phased, the only difference in this from his daily routine being that the lady was much younger than the older ladies that he usually served. He moved his free hand down to tilt her chin up, meeting her eyes with a slim smile. "Thank you for your order, beautiful. The world is brighter thanks to your shining kindness." He moved away, blowing her a complimentary kiss and going over to the next table.
    Today at 2:47 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    The last plate as the song ended went to Francis, who was... staring at him. Oh god. Oh no. Oh why...!?
    Today at 2:48 PM​
  • Diana:
    Old Fujimoto made a note in her notepad that blowing kissies should be an upcharge.
    Today at 2:48 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis blew a kiss to Hiro as he approached him, licking his lips seductively as he tried to act cool. Lets be honest, this was completely out of his character but he didn't give a damn. Hiro must be his.
    Today at 2:50 PM​
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline shivered in pure bliss as she had the pleasure of her chin being raised by one real man, then a kiss blown to her. Her heart fluttered just a bit as she leaned back into her seat, looking dreamy and satisfied... and spotting Hiro just in reach. Feeling generous with her affections today, Aveline gave the kitten beneath her desk a quick pet before she stood up, made two quick steps forward, then gently traced Hiro's shoulders to collect some of the delicious butter and sugar.
    Today at 2:51 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis got very jealous by this and pulled the boy towards him, his fingers trailing down his side slowly, almost painful. He would whisper into his ear "you look so ravishing like this, are you trying to tease me"
    Today at 2:52 PM​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro reddened all the more at the blown kiss, only to squeak in alarm as he felt someone touch him. He looked back to see the predatory lady from before, just in time to feel himself yanked. His body landed against Francis, and fingers tickled at his sides. Wide eyes looked between the two, and then sought for help. "I-I-I-I...!" He couldn't form a single sentence.
    Today at 2:55 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The male would wrap his arms around the flustered teens neck, pulling him into his lap and holding him there. It was the ultimate pleasure for him to see Hiro like this "I have decided that your my boyfriend now" he would say with a smirk.
    Today at 2:57 PM​
  • bananabread:
    Tokieda Yuko opened the door with cool indifference to the sight in front of her, stopping by her little brother as she observed the poor young waiter being touched by two customers. She pursed her lips briefly, turning to Rei, who was standing nearby and watching, an empty plate in his hands. She looked to him. "Rei." His head snapped to her, eyes a little wide at her seldom-heard voice. He grinned, snickering. "Aneki, you're a little late." Yuko shrugged, sitting at the empty table nearest to Hiro and watching with great interest."
    Today at 2:59 PM​
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline blinked. Did that customer just... steal her mancandy? Granted, low-quality mancandy, but still. He stole her mancandy! Completely. And utterly. Unacceptable. She felt so shocked she did not even lick the delicious butter and sugar off her fingers. Instead, she went through yet another complete transformation, her fatigue completely disappearing as she placed a foot forward. Her hips swayed hypnotically with the movement and she angled it so that Hiro could get a good look at her plush thighs. "... was going to serve the prettiest customer in the room?" she finished for Hiro as she put her best assets forward.
    57 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro felt something in his mind break, and for a moment, he thought of the more gentle man who'd gotten him hired, missing him very much now as people began to fight over him. HIM of all people! The scrawny one who tried and failed to put on muscle! He felt dizzy and light headed. "P... please don't fih..." It was hard to speak.
    55 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    Old Fujimotosan wandered around the main cafe, stragetically placing ice cold glasses of water, perfect for the catty throwing into faces. Juuust in case.
    55 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis watched Hiro, he almost seemed faint but that didnt stop him from getting more and more jealous at the scrawny old hag. He narrowed his eyes and picked Hiro up, walking into the kitchen to place him down on a chair. Francis grabbed some water for him, not caring about the rules of the cafe much of the moment. Hiro just couldnt seem to get a break as he was pulled into Francis' lap yet again.
    53 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro was not super heavy, nor was he incredibly light. Still, he squirmed and looked around for help that probably would not come, as most of his coworkers enjoyed his torment.
    47 minutes ago​
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline just stared in incomprehension. What the hell did just...? No. No, no, no, no. She was not going to stand for this! That asshole! With righteous fury in her heart, Aveline barreled into the kitchen, an almost literal fire burning behind her back. It seemed a miracle that the kitchen doors did not burn up behind her or the hinges refused to melt. And yet, despite it all... she managed to somehow make it look alluring. A dangerous kind of alluring, but it nevertheless was alluring.
    44 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    Hiromi was still in the kitchen and with all these wild people barging in she could NOT get her homework done! "EXCUSE ME?! This is for staff only! Get out of here!"
    43 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "F-fujimoto-san...!" Hiro stared at her as though she were an angel, come to rescue him.
    42 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would widen his eyes and turned to look down at Hiro, he narrowed his eyes "back off you old hag". The boy inside was secretly terrified to the point where he might piss himself, what it the world had he done?! "Hiro almost fainted, I came to bring him in here for the water" Francis would say as he motioned to the glass.
    42 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "T-thanks, I-I-I... I think I'm o-ok," Hiro said, a little too fast as he tried to rise.
    40 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    When Hiro tried to rise, Francis would shake his head and forced him back down "you are in no state to walk about mr"
    39 minutes ago​
  • Villamvihar:
    A cracking noise could be heard within the kitchen. Time and space seemed to freeze, the seductive smile on Aveline turning into a horrifyingly artificial expression. Did he just... Did that... that insolent... AND OLD HAG?! Aveline grabbed not one, not two, not three, but four entire glasses of ice cold water and dumped them all on Francis, soaking him to the bone. Some got onto Hiro and still some splashed on Hiromi's precious textbook, seeping through the pages!
    36 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would yelp at her in shock, the water getting all over his expensive headphones that hung between his neck. The boy would get Hiro off him before falling to the floor in fear and embarrassment, wetting himself just like he thought he would. What a messy evening this turned out to be.
    34 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    Where Hiromi could understand splashing water on a guy in anger, she was NOT standing for the abuse of her poor textbook! That was her HOMEWORK! "Banned! You are banned, banned, banned!" She shrieked, snatching up the nearest thing to her that she could throw -- a cheesecake -- and flung it right at Aveline.
    34 minutes ago​
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline lost it the moment the cheesecake splattered on her face with a stunningly beautiful "SPLAT" sound. Composure shattering into tiny bits, the fiery-haired foreigner grabbed the nearest thing - a rotten meat pie that some senile customer or server must have left lying around - and flung it straight back at Hiromi!
    31 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro stumbled to the ground as well, thrown off balance, and stared in horror as cheesecake flew through the air. He smelled pee. It wasn't his. He scrambled to his feet and hurried out to the cafe proper. "Fujimoto-obaachan! P-please help!" He was crying, he knew it, but this was scary!
    30 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The male stayed on the floor, sniffling in embarrassment but also anger, every time he came here it was always left with bad memories. When she told him he was banned, his eyes would widen "B-But I didn't do anything!" he protested on the floor with his now tear stained face. He forced himself to get up and huddle in the corner, visibly shaking at what had unfolded. This was worse then Hiro not understanding his undying love.
    29 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    Hiromi got splatted right in the chest and went crashing backwards into a fridge. The room went three shades darker it seemed, and thunder cracked outside. "YOU WITCH! THIS IS MY OBAACHAN'S CAFE!" Red bean buns started flying at an alarming speed.
    29 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    Old lady Fujimoto was back in her chair crocheting. "Young women are so full of fire these days!"
    28 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    That meant... she wasn't going to help. Hiro's world turned grey, and he sagged. "A customer is trapped...?" he tried, unsure if that would move her, "A... muscular one..."
    27 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would try and crawl out of the drama and the disgusting food fight but he slipped face first onto the wooden floor, his nose splitting with blood. He just laid there and sobbed because he was out of Ideas.
    26 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    "Oh dear, that is a problem," she said, still crocheting. "Hopefully my dear granddaughter can handle it! She'll inherit the cafe one day!"
    26 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "S-she... started a food fight..." Despair. Hiro gloomed, and he felt like surely mushrooms must be growing from him. Where else could he turn...!? ... Wait. Maybe the man who shoved him into the fundo... where did he go!?
    25 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    That asshole was outside taking a cig break.
    24 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis managed to get up with his bleeding nose and rush outside, looking at the man taking a cig break "get your ass in there! a food fight broke out" he would yell.
    23 minutes ago​
  • Villamvihar:
    "YOUR CAFÉ?" Aveline all but screeched at Hiromi as she dodged the Red Bean buns by stepping to the side. Around her, a fiery aura of determination burned with the fury of ten thousand suns - and more importantly, mancandy. "YOU COULD NOT TELL THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN SSS-GRADE MANBUTT AND A DONKEY," Aveline shouted back, throwing an assortment of toast and jam at her opponent.
    22 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    "Dude. It's my break," he insisted, showing it still had two more cigs to smoke.
    22 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would scoff "fuck you man" and went back inside, looking at the chaos. He would look at the old women and grabbed her hair, dragging her outside the cafe "You are banned so stay the hell out you stupid bitch!"
    20 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    "I KNOW WHAT AN ASS AND A DONKEY LOOK LIKE, AND BOTH RESEMBLE YOUR FACE." Hiromi then reached for the heavy hitter, the fresh casserole tins of macaroni and cheese. ...and Missed. It hit Francis.
    19 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro forced a deep breath, then shivered and charged forward. Butter soaked into Aveline's shirt as he gripped her tight and shouted, "P-please stop fighting...!"
    19 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would scream out, falling to the floor. He had germaphobia and a whole loud of germs had just hit his face. The male would be on the floor having a panic attack with his bleeding nose. This was not what he expected.
    18 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    "...Sorry Francis..!" gasped Hiromi.
    17 minutes ago​
  • Villamvihar:
    How dare she! Aveline reached for the next thing, which would have been a piping hot and extremely dangerous steam bun, when she got assaulted from all sides. Someone grabbed her hair! Her precious, long, luscious, fiery hair! Screaming in pain, she flailed around, accidentally smacking Hiro straight in the face and grabbing a massive pot of sugar water in her panic, spilling it all over everyone. Herself and Hiromi's books included.
    15 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis was unfortunately not listening, in a state on panic on the floor.
    15 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro fell, his own nose bloodied. He landed atop Francis, doubling the pile of useless men.
    14 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    Now everyone in the kitchen is covered in sticky sugar water!
    13 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis noticed that Hiro was on top of him, blushing when their lips connected for a short moment.
    11 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    Hiro's heart stopped beating as he stared down. Blood dripped down Francis's face from two noses as their kiss heralded... why the fuck were there sakura blooms in a food war!?
    9 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The purple haired boy would flush, looking up at Hiro as the sakura blooms came into view. What the fuck just happened? Francis honestly didn't care and kissed Hiro one last time "Im sorry for teasing you kiddo but I do really love you"
    8 minutes ago​
  • Villamvihar:
    Aveline lost her balance as soon as she lost her attackers, falling straight into the sugar water. Face first, of course. Cartwheeling in a vain attempt to regain her balance, she only succeeded in sweeping off various pots and pans from their shelves, which landed in a symphony of cacophonic chaos and buried her six feet under. Six feet under cookery, that is.
    8 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    "This cafe is the worst!" Wailed Hiromi. She lost all of her hard work, the staff and the guests were totally insane, and her grandmother just loved every moment of it! "I quit!" She didn't even work there, but Hiromi made her point. She threw one last custard at Aveline before she stomped out the back door.
    7 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write:
    "S-sorry... I shouldn't... shouldn't date a customer..." He looked away, face bright red as he at least had the decency to use his thumb to try to wipe some of the blood from Francis's face. "Um... Are... you ok?"
    3 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Francis would smile softly and blushed at the thumb that wiped some of his blood away. He nodded "yeah, I get that which is exactly why im thinking of signing up". Maybe Hiro would never get a peaceful end.
    2 minutes ago​
  • Diana:
    Just when it looked like things couldn't get any worse, the police showed up. Granted, they were retired elders who really just wanted to come in for some coffee, but just by being there it was enough to make people behave. It was going to be a long night of cleanup for the staff. Just another typical evening at the Macho Cafe. THE END. Until next time...

these are the reason I still breathe.

Status
Not open for further replies.