5. Multiple posts per week
  6. 1-3 posts per week
  7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
The hunt for the King has led the prince and his friends to the man....

In the lair of the Dragon Queen.

Thankfully she is nice and is willing to return the King for a wedding with the Prince.

Of course....... the witch and the rogue noble is also there.

What could possibly go wrong at a simple lunch?

EVENT INFO.

Who: Everyone is invited. You can make character sheets if you want.

What:
You are a resident of Starlight Kingdom or just someone who the Dragon Queen has in her collection. ( Or one of the previous characters you played)

When: January 11th 12PM EST/11AM CST. This will end at 3PM EST.

Where: This RP will have a ChaRP room once it's ready.

HOW: This is a Action High Fantasy ChaRP with improvised GMing. That means you should interact with each other. There are definitely going to be moments where you can work together ( or against each other depending on who you plan to play). There will 100% be In game consequences.... so choose wisely, because I promise you one thing. This quest is stupidly complex.

If you need any ChaRP tips, this ChaRP will follow all the tips Diana gives. Otherwise have fun.​

1609107571077.pngAdalheidis Hinriksdottir

Adalheidis is the daughter of the chieftain of the Hjalmar people. They are forest-dwelling warriors who have had tense relations with the Starlight Kingdom in the past. But now Thane Hinrik wants to make peace with King Coello, and to this end, he has sent Adalheidis with a negotiating party seeking to offer her in marriage to his son the Prince, whether she likes the idea or not.

To say that things did not go according to plan is quite the understatement. But the failure of one plan leaves an opening for another, and thus far it seems that Adalheidis has managed to extricate herself from the unwanted marriage and make a proposal of her own--to bring the lovely and wise Milenia Destin back to Hjalmar as a new advisor to her father's court, and with a little luck, perhaps something more.

On the other hand, her "luck" has led her to lunch with a dragon, in a land where nothing seems to go as one might expect...

1609110473744.png
Name: Aerys of Aposynne
Personality: Aerys is an ambitious and willful lord who is eager to gain power at the expense of the Royal Family, whom he considers to be too daft and incompetent to be worthy of rule.

Also, he hates witches. Despises them. Or at least one in particular. Mainly, because got in the way of his best chance to seize the throne, and well...she turned him into a pug. But he does not like to talk about that.

1609112986250.png

Unfortunately I am going to have to dip out of this one at least temporarily after about an hour, because one of my kittycats has a health issue and needs to see her vet. I'm not sure if I'll be able to rejoin. I'll do my best to write my characters out (and if possible, back in) without disrupting the flow of the story.

Name: Taerell Willand
Race: Human
Class: Fighter
Fighting Style: Protect
Background: Folk Hero

Skills: Acrobatics, Animal Handling, Perception and Survival
Armor and Weapon Proficiencies: All armor, shields, simple and martial weapons. (Note: left her sword in the castle)
Appearance: A white-skinned girl, with middle black hair, deep green eyes, short height, medium build with nice curves.
Characteristics: A helpful, newbie hero who despite trying to do good deeds and fight for the people, has an inherent clumsiness getting in the way.

Background: Taerell Willand lost her parents when she was little and the whole townsfolk became her family. Even as a child, she had always displayed an unusual kindness to both other people and animals but, alongside it an enormous clumsiness that never went away. The child managed to break glasses, pots, arrows and even the well’s bucket rope had once parted in the poor girl's hand.
Taerell grew up like this, always apologizing for being a nuisance and breaking stuff she never had the intention to break.
One day, however, she noticed a strong sound coming from far, approaching the town and went to see what it was. To her absolute surprise, a stampede of buffaloes, that Taerell had no idea where it had come from, was about to flatten the town and everyone she cared about!
The girl couldn't, wouldn't let this happen. She took up the first thing she saw and went to confront the stampede… with a rock.
Not caring about how she might be run over, without thinking, Taerell threw the rock in the direction of the buffaloes. Or at least she had planned to. Her clumsiness kicked in and the rock didn't even pass close to the animals.
However, it hit a pile of wood and unlodged some of them, causing the wood to fall over, blocking the buffaloes path and causing them to halt movement in surprise. Taerell had just, accidentally, saved her hometown...
Quick enough, the tales of her feat travelled far and the townspeople started seeing her as a hero. Taerell who hadn't given much thought to it, upon being called time and time again to help people, started seeing herself as something more than a clumsy girl, a defender of people perhaps.
Now, she travels from place to place assisting townsfolk on whatever they wish her to. She is known around, as a fair and kind lady who helps the weak and poor.
The clumsiness never left her though. Sometimes it assists in her adventures, other times it just makes a situation even worse.

One phrase summary: Farm girl becomes the clumsiest hero ever but, at least her heart is in the right place.

Name: Prince Henry Coello
Nicknames: Floppykins, Prince Dreamy, Prince Jackass,
Appearance:
1603727302396.png

Prince Henry is clean shaven and stands at a regal tall six feet tall. He dresses himself well and loves to come across nicer than he is with a perpetual smile and always carry some sort of flowers. He also has a scar across his hand from an incident with a cat.

1603727437794.png

Personality: Henry is the worst type of Prince. He can act kind and nice when it benefits him, but undeneath he is a spoiled, entitled asshole who is used to getting his way and doesn't care about others. He says it's a quirk and not a personality flaw. However, recently, he has learned how to show some empathy as well as caring, though.... he still has stuff to learn.

Bio: Known facts: He was a rabbit turned by a witch into a prince due to the King being unable to have children. Recently he became a shapeshifter who stays human. He's curent;y betrothed to a lesbian and has a older lizard cougar interested in marrying him.

Extra: He's bi.

1610391478262.png

Name: Cerys Adi-Tziyona
Background: Cerys is a cousin to the Prince. Not exactly an heir to the throne, but...

• Love
Reactions: LuckycoolHawk9
LOGS:

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The sun was shining brightly on the noon day. The Prince and his friends were currently at the table of the Dragon Queen, waiting on talks for the marriage ( that the prince had not agreed too). The King was sipping on some wine.

Today at 9:58 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    (This is also the GM color)

Today at 10:02 AM

• Diana:
    Milenia, of course, was trying not to think about all the ways this was surely going to go wrong as she sat there with her arms crossed and not risking eating any of the food. Things tended to be poisoned or highly hallucinigenic in enchanted forests. "We should really get to the negotiations before the entire kingdom realizes it's prince is now missing along with the King." advised the woman.

Today at 10:03 AM

• Loveless:
    Taerell was having a great time, she had nearly immediately tried the food, got chatty whenever it was a subject she wanted to talk about, hell yeah it was like this kind of casual merry get-together was her natural habitat. Didn't even seem like she had been ready to kill a dragon a couple of hours ago at all! The mention of the negotiations had her whining a bit: "Awwww already?! But we're having such a nice tiiiime~!"

Today at 10:09 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Adalheidis nodded to Milenia's advice. Thus far, she seemed to be a wise advisor. Noticing that the Lady was not eating, she decided to follow her course. She raised her chalice to her lips, but did not drink. "I yield any and all claims for right of betrothal in the interests of peace between Hjalmar, the Starlight Kingdom, and Your Grace," she said to the Dragon Queen. Now all she had to do was get her people and their new Advisor out of this place alive.

Today at 10:09 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Mandy would look at them. " The people barely noticed that their prince had been a rabbit, somehow I doubt that they will notice if the prince is gone for another hour or two. Besides, it's incredibly rude to not eat food at a lunch" Mandy however didn't touch the food.

Today at 10:12 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The Prince in all of his "infinite" wisdom was hungry and went to get a bit of food.

Today at 10:12 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The Dragon Queen looked at the only one trying the food. " If it makes you all feel better, the food is actually from the kingdom. I rarely have time to make my own and the woods aren't friendly to food."

Today at 10:14 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Aerys carefully observed the goings-on. It seemed Milenia wanted to run off to join with the northern barbarians. He supposed that was as good a way of removing her from the playing field as any other. That left the real powers--the Witch, and the Dragon. "Is it true," he said to the Dragon Queen, "that you were once a woman, before she turned you into a dragon?" he said, nodding toward the Witch. He thought he'd heard that mentioned when the two had their initial argument, but then so much had been going on at the time...

Today at 10:14 AM

• Loveless:
    Taerell, still slightly annoyed at the witch for not only tricking her but apparently having a thing for turning people into animals and creatures without their consent, slowly slid a tart in the direction of the woman, with a pleasant yet a bit forced smile: "So why don't you try a slice of this one too?", trying to make her abide by her own words this time.

Today at 10:16 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "My apologies, Your Grace. It is...uh...Hjalmar custom not to eat unless one has brought food and drink to contribute to a feast," Adalheidis said, again regretting that clever dissembling was not her strong suit. But if the Witch, with all her power, chose not to eat, that only reinforced her feeling that she also ought to refrain.

Today at 10:18 AM

• Diana:
    At least the warrior had some sense! It helped Milenia not feel quite so out of control in this chaos. "Regardless of a lovely meal, if we don't return our royalty to the capitol soon, we might have an uprising of unsavory sorts wheedling their way onto the thrown." She shouldn't have, but she cast Aerys a pointed look. Milenia might've been ready to quit her job, and was very certain the man plotted to kill everyone the first chance he got, but she couldn't let him get away with another attempted takeover.

Today at 10:22 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The Dragon Queen would look over at him. " Why yes, it is very true that I was once a beautiful young maiden before she turned me into a dragon? I was actually in the running to be betrothed to the Prince's father. But she transformed me with her dark magic and her sister, may she rest in peace, married the king instead."

Today at 10:22 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The witch looked over at him. " I would love too, but you see, I just started a new diet which only allows me to eat once a day and I had some food this morning before meeting you. Don't want to break that. "

Today at 10:24 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The prince looked and listened before coming to two conclusions. " Does that make the witch my aunt? Also does that make you like 30 or 40 something? That's a lot of years older."

Today at 10:25 AM

• Loveless:
    With still smiling eyes, Taerell squinted ever so slightly, her tone still as pleasant as a rose's aroma: "Well, that sounds very unhealthy, but I shall respect that.", internally wanting to glare daggers into the woman as she pulled the tart back to its initial place. Oh well, it had been worth a try. Shouldn't push the witch too hard, lest she decided to give in to her terrible tendencies again.

Today at 10:28 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Aerys raised an eyebrow at the Witch. "Really. Given that your recent troubles with our Kingdom began with you being on the receiving end of over-eager attention and comments on your appearance, I'm sure one little extra meal would cause you no measurable difficulty. Especially given your vast powers of transformation."

Today at 10:28 AM

• Loveless:
    The tart gets slid back towards the Witch, no words this time, Taerell fully endorsed what the knight was doing.

Today at 10:31 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The witch looked back over at the knight. " It sounds like you really want to be a dog again. I have to maintain my figure as best as I can, one meal becomes two or ten and then you suddenly become unappealing. Transformation is not a power you can use on yourself. My mother taught me that, And she was one of the greats at transforming. I believe people wrote legends about her and her island." She slide the tart back.

Today at 10:35 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Adalheidis gave a look to Svalgard, to make sure he and the men were following her lead. With the way the Witch was pointedly refusing the Dragon Queen's food, he gave her a little nod, then turned to one of the men who had halted mid-reach when Adalheidis made her comments, and gave him a head-shake. The man pulled back.

Today at 10:38 AM

• Diana:
    "This is certainly getting nowhere fast," mumbled Milenia. Frustrated, she stood up quickly and slammed her hands on the table. "I am done having a battle of nonsense with this crazy witch! We're not hear to discover why Mandy is a lunatic or to eat tea cakes! There's a kingdom that needs it's leadership - it's true leadership - back where it belongs!"

Today at 10:42 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Aerys silently fumed at the Witch's comment, but at least he had gotten her to refuse the Dragon Queen's hospitality quite blatantly, and to reveal a weakness.

Today at 10:43 AM

• Loveless:
    Taerell sighs at the result of their efforts, leaning back on her seat once Milenia goes off on them, an attempt to get out of the way for now. She brings a slice of cake close to her chest though, slowly going at it.

Today at 10:45 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Adalheidis smirked a little at Milenia's outburst. It seemed the Lady had some steel. "Perhaps each party could begin by stating the outcome they desire? As for Hjalmar, we only wish for there to be peace between our people and the other powers present here."

Today at 10:47 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The witch looked over at her. " To be fair, it's a bit rude to not have the tea cakes, she did go to the trouble of making the order from the kingdom. Really surprised that anyone delivers to the center of the forest though."

Today at 10:48 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The king would fall face first on the table, not dead but in a deep sleep.

Today at 10:49 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The prince stopped mid bite of what he was eating. " Oh the food was enchanted.... Oh." Nothing seemed to happen to the prince yet.

Today at 10:50 AM

• Diana:
    "And THIS is why you don't eat strange food in a forest!" Milenia gestured angrily at the now unconscious King. Why does no one EVER listen to her! "I don't care whose fault it is, this luncheon is over! My Prince, please come leave with me. Now, please."

Today at 10:51 AM

• Loveless:
    "Isn't he just drunk?", asked Taerell softly poking the asleep king in the arm, he had been chugging down wine all this time...

Today at 10:52 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " All the food and drink was fine before she came in," The Dragon Queen replied, growling over at the witch. She looked back at the unconcious king.

Today at 10:55 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Or maybe, it just felt fine because you are part magic and can't feel anything. I mean, I thought it was over a while ago."

Today at 10:56 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The prince would look at Milenia. " I think that's a good ide-" The prince would throw up, feeling strange. He looked a little older, probably by about five or so years. ( On;y noticeable by the very light brown beard he had now.

Today at 10:58 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "I am afraid we should also be leaving," Adalheidis said. "We wish to give no offense to any side, but the conflicts taking place here are not our conflicts. We will return once these issues have been resolved. If you would all please excuse us? Uncle Svalgard, please come with me," she said. Meanwhile in the confusion, Aerys had slipped away.

Today at 10:58 AM

• Loveless:
    "...Okay, maybe it's not just the wine...", Taerell winced and flinched back as the prince had the reaction, watching him with concerned soft eyes. That didn't seem pleasant.

Today at 11:02 AM

• Diana:
    Using the warriors exit as a distraction, Milenia snatched up the nearest bottle of wine and hurled it at the witch! She then grabbed the Prince's arm, sick or not, and began dragging him for the door.

Today at 11:03 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The witch would dodge the bottle of wine. " Of course, it wasn't just the wine. Why did you think it was only just the wine that had been poisoned by her?"

Today at 11:06 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The prince would look back. " But what about dad?" He asked. The child guard who had been there and had been eating the same thing as the Prince was now an old man and dragging the king with them. " Oh never mind."

Today at 11:08 AM

• Diana:
    "If I can save anything at all, it'll be the future and not the past!" huffed Milenia, though she still wondered why she was trying to save anyone besides herself at all! For now her plan was just to escape back into the woods and hopefully find their way back to the castle, where she was certain to lock the Prince in a room until she could hire some sort of super mage to be his babysitter and protector.

Today at 11:11 AM

• Loveless:
    "Poison?!", Taerell jerked out suddenly alert, getting as far as the table as she could while still seated, "I just thought he was drunk!!" That's when Milenia and the prince decided to leave, the fighter girl immediately getting up to go after them, "Hey, wait for me!", and tripping at the foot of the chair by consequence. She didn't fall herself, but the chair had come toppling down, slamming on the ground with a huge 'bam!', Taerell sheepishly let out a 'sorry about that' and rushed out behind the pair after having found her footing again.

Today at 11:11 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The trio would escape to the woods as the Dragon Queen would drag the king and old guard back in. The Witch also made it out. The forest was dark and spooky. It also was the most dangerous part of the kingdom.

Today at 11:16 AM

• Diana:
    Milinia wasn't exactly a woodsy sort of person. She preferred the comforts of a nice home and a roof over her head. But seeing as this was an emergency, she'd take creepy ancient woods over a witch that used everyone as pawns in her

Today at 11:19 AM

• Diana:
    -- in her crazy witch games.

Today at 11:19 AM

• Loveless:
    "Weeeeell, what now?", Taerell had asked, slowly reaching towards her back to get her shield... Shouldn't have dropped her sword earlier, even less left it behind in the castle. Ho boy it was time to get creative, wasn't it?

Today at 11:22 AM

• Diana:
    "Well," muttered Milenia, glancing up at the trees and the incoming night. "We'll need shelter to hide in for the night. Food that isn'tpoisoned... but we ought to keeo moving as far as we can get before nightfall."

Today at 11:24 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    ' Woods bad." The prince replied, raggedly, looking to see if they caught that. He had grown up on stories of how dangerous the woods were. Howls could be heard in the distance. Some sounded wolfish, some sounded human, yet not and there was a sharp buzz in the air.

Today at 11:27 AM

• Loveless:
    Taerell only had the time to nod to Milenia's instructions and nearly think of how her farm girl expertise could help them out with them, when the weird howls had echoed way in the background putting her on edge. The shield got slid into her arm and raised in front of her body as she held still in place, "Okay, that doesn't sound good at all."

Today at 11:35 AM

• Diana:
    "Yes, very bad." she agreed. Especially because Milenia had no idea which direction they were headed with the tree canopy blocking the sky, and she also maybe had a tiny little fear of wild wolves. "Just keep a lookout for anything moving and-- and try to avoid it."

Today at 11:35 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Should we be concerned that we may have insulted the Dragon Quee-?" The Prince's question was answered when a loud dragon roar could be heard from directly above them.

Today at 11:40 AM

• Loveless:
    Taerell immediately, squats a bit, bending her knees after rushing closer to the group and raising her arm with the shield right above them, in case there's anything she needs to protect them from. Surprisingly her balance holds near perfectly for once.

Today at 11:44 AM

• Diana:
    "She'll have to understand that we can't just sit around and break bread with an unreasonable witch and a man trying to stage a coup." At least Milenia hoped. Milenia was pretty confident about her negotiations skills in most situations with most people, but that witch had turned everything so topsy turvy, that good wasn't good, and right wasn't right, and-- Who was she kidding, They were all going to end up dead by the end of this, or worse. One of the witch's new pets. "Quick! There's a hollowed out tree to hide in! Go!" She shoved the prince towards it.

Today at 11:45 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    They're lucky to have her, Adalheidis thought, noticing the Lady's continued loyalty to her Prince and her Kingdom, and becoming even more convinced that bringing her to her father's court was the right idea. But first she had to get her people--and hopefully the Lady--out of the woods alive. The men of Hjalmar formed up into a double shield-wall on each side of Adalheidis as she followed the sound of the others' conversation. But with the sound of the angry dragon's roar, there was the question: join up with the others (who would have a better chance of knowing the way out of these woods), or stay clear of them in hopes of also staying clear of their conflict with the Dragon Queen.

Today at 11:45 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The prince would attempt to hide in the tree, but between his naseua and apparently the extra two inches he gained from the food, it was a tight fit. The roaring would go off into the distance as the witch would appear, chewing on a carrot. " You do realize she knows these woods well, right?"

Today at 11:49 AM

• Loveless:
    "That's not-", Taerell had been about to protest once Milenia was suddenly moving out of the shield and back into the open. Though, after hearing what the woman was up to, she was quick to agree that hiding might be a better idea, promptly lowering the shield and sprinting after the pair in the same direction. When she had stopped, now standing near them, she had turned around and once more raised the piece of equipment in front of them, prepared to thwart an attack. "You also realize that you're not helping, don't you?", the fighter snapped back at the witch, don't just backseat and help out! Though of course, that seemed like a pointless endeavor towards such a person, so she didn't say anything else.

Today at 11:51 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Mandy the witch looked over at her. " I never said I was here to help. But finding your way out of these woods won't be easy. There are wendigos, werewolves, and oh so many things that want to kill you. There's a reason that the Rainbow Forest is the most forbidden place in the kingdom. Very few make it out alive and none make it out unchanged, Now if that has to do with the creatures or the witch, that's me, whose to say? Making monsters has always been my speciality, just as my mother made men into pigs."

Today at 11:55 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Adalheidis and her party emerged from the trees, finding the others. She scowled at the Witch. "You seem to insist on involving us mere mortals in your conflict with the Dragon Queen, when we have no power to assist or oppose you. May I ask why?"

Today at 11:57 AM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The witch simply smiled. " Maybe it's because I've taken a shine to the mortals of this kingdom or perhaps, there's a lesson to be taught. The Dragon Queen's curse was a simple one, all of my curses can be undo, but none of you have asked how. Perhaps you should"

Today at 11:59 AM

• Loveless:
    Taerell just seemed to glare back at the witch as if she had just said the stupidest thing in the universe. Internally, she felt very inclined to bonk the shield on the woman's head to see if it would shake her brain and make her develop common sense. Or maybe just grow catatonic as a result, honestly, anything else would be better. These type of people ground her gears to their limits. Instead, she just continued ready for receiving an attack, trying to ignore what the annoying awful woman was saying as if it was nothing but white noise.

Today at 12:01 PM

• Diana:
    "I am fairly certain I've ask how and why a dozen times by now! The truth is, you like to play games and if you cared even a tiny bit for the people of this kingdom, you wouldn't be creating so much chaos!" shouted Milenia, picking up the nearest hefty stick she could find.

Today at 12:01 PM

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Well, I suppose I could have answered you sooner, but thirteen is a lucky number when it comes to magic. It's the age old breaking of any curse. True Love's kiss is the solution. It's a such a shame that the negotations fell through. Oh, I never said I cared about the kingdom. Chaos drums up business."

Today at 12:04 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Easy," Adalheidis said, stepping up to Milenia and placing a hand on her arm to hold her back. "A warrior does not join battle without a path to victory." Then she turned to the Witch. "Very well, mighty enchantress," she said, about to ask, when the Witch gave her answer. "True love's kiss?" That sounded ridiculous, but then the Witch could make whatever rules she wanted, it seemed. "So I suppose we should be asking the Dragon Queen which one she wants to kiss." She took her horn, and its deep tone echoed through the woods. The Dragon would hopefully find her way.

59 minutes ago

• Diana:
    Of course it'd be true love's kiss. The Prince didn't even understand what love was yet, he was barely an adult! She was about to toss her blasted stick at the woman when Adalheidis stopped her. There was a bit of alarm in her stomach when the woman blew her horn, but she'd been wise so far, hadn't she? Milenia took a deep breath and tried not to panic.

57 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The Dragon Queen would hear the horn and land in the forest, glaring at everyone. " I assume we are going to negotiate now.... in the middle of these woods, though, I suppose it is safer ground than anywhere else."

57 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The prince looked over at her. " What's True Love's kiss?" He asked.

56 minutes ago

• Diana:
    "That's when you care for someone above everything else in the world, with all your heart and you only want to see them safe and happy," grumbled Milenia. Love was not exactly something easy to explain, but it was the best she could do.

54 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Back at the castle, Cerys hurried to the Audience Chamber with her governess muttering the occasional tsk-tsk and grumbling about the faux pas of being late. Cerys had been out in the gardens, and had lost all track of time! The governess had found her and hustled her to her chambers to get ready, and now they slipped into the chamber, hoping to go unnoticed. Instead, they found the room in a panic--guards and minor nobility in disarray. "What is this?" the governess asked. "The Prince has vanished!" the nearest guard said. Then his eyes fell upon Cerys. "Lady Cerys...if he does not return with the King...the crown may fall to you."

50 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The prince looked over at the advisor and tilted his head. " I don't think I ever experienced that, so I"m not sure I can be much help when it comes to that."

49 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Cerys' eyes went wide. "Where is Lady Milenia?" she asked. "I am afraid she vanished with him. They were taken by a witch," the guard said. Cerys paled. Now she was truly afraid. "There is a room in the Castle warded against magic, isn't there? We should go there..." It was the only way she could think of to defend against a witch. "Why...why did she take them? Is she attacking the Kingdom?"

47 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Adalheidis turned to the Dragon. "It is true that you once wished to marry the King, is it not? Did he wish to marry you?"

46 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The Dragon looked over at him. " I mean, yes, he wished to marry me as well and yes that is true."

44 minutes ago

• Diana:
    "No one sane expects a prince so young to already understand these things, it's honestly quite unfair of a curse." replied Milenia to the prince. But now she could see where Adalheidis was going with her plan, and was quietly impressed. "I suppose it wouldn't hurt a bit if the King were to remarry the one he truly loved all along, especially if she were a beautiful dragon."

42 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The prince would nod, wondering why the witch made curses that were so unfair to the people she curse. " I mean, I wouldn't call myself beautiful, but I imagine if he wants too, it can be arranged." The old guard dragged the awake king to the forest.

40 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Wait- wait, before you do this in the middle of the forest, may I suggest you ride the dragon queen back to the kingdom so you don't have to trek through here."

39 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    "He did seem pretty content with all of the wine... And the bathtub.", Taerell muttered still with the shield raised, just in case. Oh, the witch had a good helpful idea for once too, nice.

39 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "So,

36 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Adalheidis said, "if you and the King love each other, then perhaps a kiss is in order?"

36 minutes ago

• Diana:
    Milena was not apt to trust the witch's suggestion, but it seemed the more they flailed against her, the worse everything seemed to go. "We do need to get back to the castle quickly..." she reluctantly agreed.

35 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " Okay, one ride to the castle with you all and then a kiss seems like a great idea," she replied. The witch looked over. " I'll stay here. I got a bastard to get back for the prince."

33 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Cerys was rushed into the warded castle room along with the other nobles, and the Palace Guard set to work making the place as defensible as they could. She listened as the grownups took turns relaying a somewhat garbled account of preceding events.

29 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    "That worked out rather nicely, I'm glad~!", Taerell had commented in a mix of delight and confusion, finally lowering the shield and approaching the dragon Queen in preparation for the new ride. And hey, still not falling! Which was just as good as of a turn of events.

28 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Aerys moved from tree to tree, hoping for the right balance of speed and stealth that would get him out of these woods and back to the Castle. With any luck, the Witch and the Dragon would be too busy fighting each other to trifle over him.

27 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Very well then," Adalheidis said, mounting herself, her uncle, and her men up on the dragon for a ride back to Starlight Castle.

26 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The witch would appear on the next tree that he was leaping too. "Oh, look, you weren't that hard to find after all. Well, back to the mutt you are better as."

25 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    Once everyone was on board, the Dragon Queen would take off, heading back to the kingdom and making it there in about an hour or so

25 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "But--grrrrr!" he said, snarling as he bit at her ankle.

24 minutes ago

• Diana:
    For a brief startling moment, Milenia thought about just staying in the woods and letting the forest eat her, but duty always seemed to win in the end. By the time they made it back to the castle, Milenia was quiet exhausted. Moreso than she had ever been in her life!

23 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The witch looked at him, unamused. " Though what you should be is a hog, turn this bastard back into a dog."

21 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    [At the castle] A guard burst into the warded room. "A dragon! There's a dragon flying toward the castle!" The guard looked around for the person in charge, and all eyes turned to a scared-looking little girl. "Should we man the ballistae?" Cerys bit her lip, trying her best to hold back tears. There was no one she trusted, and none of them looked to have any bright ideas anyway. "...Man the ballistae...but nobody shoots unless the dragon attacks! Please make that clear!" "Yes, milady," the guard said, then hurried away. Moments ticked away in silence as Cerys paced, waiting for word. Finally, the guard returned. "Milady, the dragon has landed in the castle courtyard. The Prince, the King, and Lady Milenia have been brought back safe."

16 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Cerys breathed out a sigh of relief. "So...the Prince or the King can take over again?" she said, hope in her voice.

15 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The guards would nod yes. The King would kiss the dragon and she would become a young lady. In the world's worst disguise, the witch dropped the pug by the prince's feet and disappeared.

13 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Adalheidis dismounted from the Dragon, then made sure her men, and Milenia were dismounted safely. Once the Dragon Queen was back to her human form, she turned her attention to Milenia. As much as she wanted to take her people's new advisor and get out of this place post haste, chances were there would be a royal wedding, and she would be obligated to attend on behalf of Hjalmar.

10 minutes ago

• Diana:
    Was that it? Was that all that was needed? Milenia couldn't trust that it was the end of their problems and that she was finally free to get a new job. ...but she was also so exhausted, she couldn't feel anything more than relief they were back at the castle. Wavering on her feet, the woman slid into the nearest chair and if she ever made it to her chambers, it would be a miracle.

9 minutes ago

• Loveless:
    Taerell would feel a bit risky and hop out of the dragon's back... somehow not messing the landing up. She honestly had to stop mesmerized for a while wondering what the heck was going on for the last couple hours. Not a single fall?? That sounded too good to be true. "Awwwww, we got a nice happy ending! That's amazing~!", the girl cheered congratulating the pair. Now she just had to eventually get her sword back from inside! She would do that later, let's just enjoy the moment for now.

9 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    A troop of guards came out, escorting a young girl in a flowing white gown who looked immensely relieved to see the others. "Lady Milenia, are you alright?" Cerys said, hurrying to the advisor's side.

8 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    The prince would pet the dog and wave good bye to the witch. He was back to normal, the food effects passing.

7 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    " I think it's time to arrange a royal wedding. It might take some prep.... but we should be ready in a month or so."

7 minutes ago

• LuckycoolHawk9:
    For once, things have ended happily. The King and the former Dragon Queen were getting married and there were no loose ends. None whatsoever. It seemed everything was fine. Join us next month for the Wedding of King Coello and The Dragon Queen.

• Thank You
Reactions: Diana
Status
Not open for further replies.