1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, Supernatural, Fantasy, Thriller, Space Exploration, Slice of Life
hangoverquest.png

HANGOVER QUEST
THURSDAY JUNE 24TH @ 12 NOON - 3PM CENTRAL TIME​

Success! All in the Kingdom of Kulgaria are celebrating tonight's coronation of the the heroine Giada Molotova. She and her band of heroes defeated the greatest evil ever known through their trials and tribulations in their hunt for The Seven Items of Power. Their legendary quest will be heralded for centuries as the most important moment of all time.

Except... for one tiny little problem.

Last night Giada and her questing party had a little TOO much fun during their drinking celebration. This morning they all awoke in the woods behind the local tavern, rife with splitting hangovers and the Seven Items of Power completely missing. None of them can seem to remember what happened beyond a few crazy flashes of weird moments.

You along with Giada and the rest of the party must retrace your steps during last night's sweet-ass party, figure out what happened to the Items of Power, and make sure to get Giada to the coronation ceremony before anyone finds out about this massive screw up!

EVENT INFO

WHO: Everyone is invited! Character Bios/Pics are not required, but totally encouraged! Post 'em if you got 'em.

WHAT: You are one of the questers OR you can be someone who partied with them last night. You've got a MASSIVE hangover and don't remember much about what happened. This is a generic fantasy land setting, so play anything that fits! Character Bios are not required, but highly encouraged!

WHEN: JUNE 24TH - THURSDAY @ 12 NOON CENTRAL TIME. Ending @ 3PM.

WHERE: Join us in the HANGOVER QUEST chat room. You'll find the link to our chats in the CHAT tab when it's time to play.

HOW: This is a SOCIAL SETTING WITH IMPROVISATIONAL GAME MASTERING. That means the object of this roleplay is to interact with other characters, and from those interactions I will create a plot and story around you. There may be action moments, where strange events will happen and your characters will have to work together to resolve it. With this ChaRP "lol random" behaviors are discouraged -- what your character says and does will have in game consequences, so choose wisely!

My roleplays are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY so even if you are terrible at roleplay or have never participated in a ChaRP before, this will be easy for you to get involved in. :D Ask questions, let me know when you need help. I often give tips and direction out of character in the main chat room when people need a little direction.

EASY CHARP TIPS!

Try to show up a good 10 to 15 minutes before the ChaRP is to begin. That way you can read up on any important info, and it makes it easier for your GM to know how to start off the ChaRP when there's a head count.

Don't worry if another player is doing something similar to your idea. DO IT ANYWAY! Similarities and things in common happen in real life too. Everyone also plays differently, so two characters who are both "sweet and shy" will still end up being totally unique people. Two assassins could create a fun and interesting conflict!

Talking to other players about their character before the roleplay is a GREAT way to create connections and background for your own!

Post SHORT AND FAST. Charps are very quick pace and contain a LOT of players. Players can't wait 20 minutes for you to write a wall of text, and if there's too much text they won't be able to read it fast enough and will MISS details. If it takes you longer than two minutes to type your post, you are taking too long and might get lost in the action. This is an exercise in quick and concise writing!

Make sure your character name is mentioned in every post, close to the start of it if possible. This is especially helpful when there's many players, so we know who is playing what character.

Like in Real Life, a character may not be able to acknowledge or notice your character immediately because they are engaged in doing something else. (For example a new character walking in to the room, but the other characters arguing about muffins and do not see them.) Don't get discouraged if you go can't get someone to interact with you right away. Just keep posting and doing actions with your character, or even approach others who also seem to be idle and it WILL happen.

Do not take events in the roleplay personally or assume that bad reactions are because they think you/your character sucks. Everyone is playing a character and reacting to things as their character would!

Reactions: Esthalia
This is todaaaaaaay! :D

Okay, so you might see my ass at this. Figuratively and literally.... 8D

1624549700898.pngThe Bornless One ("Bjorn")

Is Not: An eldrich horror from Unknown Kadath

Is: An entirely normal and trustworthy person from the second dimension to the right and straight on 'till morning who became bored with chants of howling chaos uttered to the accompaniment of shrill pipings of accursed flutes and discordant choirs of meeping Things, and decided to try the path of heroism and service to the Light.

Something Interesting: Developed their own college of Bardic spells crafted to be compatible with non-Pythagorean scales and the ability to play more than one instrument at the same time.

Something Not Very Interesting: Played as a string quartet for the court of King Fennelik XVI of Mirangovia before taking up the path of an adventuring Bard. Shame about the King's sanity though....

1624554757949.png
Caela Taerill

1624554968859.png
Tstaoughramme ("Storm") the Sorcerer

Last edited:

• Diana:
    This is a high fantasy setting where you character is waking up after a fun night of partying with a massive hangover to discover you've lost seven very important quest items that you're supposed to bring to a celebration to honor you for finding those items!

Today at 9:59 AM

• Diana:
    HOT TIP: Make sure you write your Character's Name in the first sentence of your post so we know who is playing who.

Today at 9:59 AM

• Diana:
    IMPORTANT STUFF: Type FAST, write BRIEF. Keep posts to 5 sentences or less, for you will miss out on action if you take too long, and walls of texts mean people miss details.

Today at 10:00 AM

• Diana:
    This roleplay is NEWBIE FRIENDLY! Don't worry about mistakes and if you're confused, I am in the main chat room to help answer any questions or guide you in the plot.

Today at 10:01 AM

• Diana:
    You can also make use of bbcode color to help differentiate your post from other peoples!

Today at 10:01 AM

• Diana:
    Game Master posts always appear in THIS BRIGHT BOLD YELLOW, so pay attention to those for they are giving you hints on what to do next.

Today at 10:02 AM

• Diana:
    (◉,◉) (◉◇◉) (⊙,◉) (⊙◇◉)

Today at 10:02 AM

• Diana:
    COCKLE-DOODLE-DOO shrieks the rooster now standing on one of the sleep-drunk forms laying smack in the middle of the chicken roost. The morning sun is blazing high over head. Everyone smells of booze, mud, and gods be damned is that poop!?

Today at 11:01 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "P'ghnuii Yogsot'ogh sh'!k khuthag'haal!k-g!" Said muttering came from beneath a heap of black cloth. Roughly translated: "By Yog Sothoth's left testicle!" A hand emerged from under the folds, then another, and another, and yet another still, clumsily assisting each other in the act of hefting the shapless form into a semblance of uprightness. A hood shadowed a face best not looked upon, while layers of heavy black cloth seemed to move and shift, blown by arcane currents. A fifth hand lashed out from among the folds, snatched the rooster, and shoved it under the hood, ending its crowing forever. Only a couple slowly falling feathers remained to offer evidence that it had ever existed. *Urrr-up!*

Today at 11:10 AM

• Diana:
    Giada Molotova and her band of idiots were (as of late) being heralding as the greatest heroes in the land after finding the Seven Items of Power. But as Giada was coming around with the biggest hangover she'd ever had in her life, even she knew those delightful comments were woefully undeserved. "Ah hell, I knew we shouldn't have ordered that last barrel... where's Skippy? And where's my fucking staff? Why aren't we at the Inn!" These questions were futile, Giada knew. Still, she did need to know if any of the crew were missing. It wouldn't be the first time to lose somebody after a drunken night.

Today at 11:13 AM

• Mglo:
    Giada's voice finally stirred him into a sitting position. Eyes opened and Nej stared stupidly into the distance. Each question she asked muddled through his mind, bringing with it a bit more clarity. He yawned and then winced. "I feel like someone's abandoned shirt, decomposing into a forrest... that must have been a great party," he grinned, hand scratching his chest, "to bad I don't remember most of it. Oh, where's my shirt?"

Today at 11:20 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Caela cracked open an eye, realized she was in unfamiliar surroundings, and instantly rolled into a crouch...well, tried. But since she was still a little knackered, and her hangover hit her in the head like a Dwarven hammer, she tipped over and faceplanted into something she decided to wipe off rather than identify. She managed a proper crouch on the second attempt, straining mightily to pretend she'd made it the first time. "Aye, wish I 'memb'red i'," she said. "Bu' a' least still I go' Th' 'Ands o' th' Silent--" she said, reaching for the pocket where she stored the Item. ...But it was empty. "OI!" She rapidly patted herself down and checked her surroundings. No mystic mithril gloves in sight.

Today at 11:26 AM

• Diana:
    "Oh, there you are," sighed a nasally voice belonging to a short and weedy elf in elaborate long robes. He didn't seem at all impressed with the groaning and scattered (and some half dressed) forms in the chicken coop. "The King sends his greatest regards to, uh, you heroes. I've come to fetch the Seven Items of Power to prepare them for the celebration. If you... ladies and gentleman would be so obliged."

Today at 11:27 AM

• Diana:
    "Give us a minute, Skirts," Giada growled at the gaudy elf. She was already struggling up to her feet, her head practically roaring in pain. "Alright then, where the hell is Skippy? That stupid goblin has my clothes and three of the items in my sack. The rest of you cough up your toys for Skirts here so we get can get this day over with."

Today at 11:32 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Um...wha?" Tstaoughramme said, squinting his eyes against unwelcome daylight. "Yes...Items...we'll get right on that. And you are?" he said to the Elf. Hopefully, he'd never met the fellow before, as his foggy brain was not conjuring any recollections. A surreptitious look around, and he realized to his horror that the Scepter of the Wise was nowhere to be found. "Ahem. Well. Why don't you give us a chance to...get cleaned up a bit, and we'll present the Items presently." He nonchalantly reached into his Bag of Holding, hoping to calmly retrieve the Scepter, but his hand only felt other non-Scepter items in his collection, along with various sorcerous bric-a-brac.

Today at 11:36 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Bjorn, I swear to the Gods and Goddesses, if you ate--" Caela snapped, cutting herself off.

Today at 11:39 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "We are innocent," Bjorn's airy voice said. "We did not think you had a pet rooster."

Today at 11:39 AM

• Mglo:
    Nej had still been looking at his pale chest, tracing some suspicious marks when he remembered he'd wrapped the pretty armband in his long locks. Nej reached back and gasped, "MY HAIR! It's gone! Nej passed his fingers through the short, and now wavier, locks as if by some miracle he was still too drunk. "Friends... it's gone," Nej began to weep, "shit."

Today at 11:40 AM

• Diana:
    The elf in all of his impatience stood there with his arms crossed and his fancy shoes tapping on the ground (at least until he realized the ground was covered in mud, then he made many icky faces). "I am beginning to suspect you gaggle of unrepentant morons have completely LOST the Seven Items of Power!" he accused. "Do you have any idea what will happen to the kingdom if those items get into the wrong hands?!"

Today at 11:42 AM

• Diana:
    "Look, Skirts," shouted Giada. "You all said bring the items THIS AFTERNOON to the celebration and by the gods, that's what we're gonna do! We just put them somewhere safe until it's time to head to the castle!" This, of course, was a huge pile of bullshit on Giada's part. Though, now she was pretty concerned about why shouldn't remember anything past that singing donkey back at the tavern. "Get out of here and we'll meet you there with all the items in hand!"

Today at 11:47 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Not all that are lost wander," Bjorn said. "Wot mate?" Caela said, giving them a scowl. So how to go about frantically searching for the Hands of the Silent without looking like she was frantically searching? Tstaoughramme was facing the same paradox, while hoping that 'Skirts' was not as important as his officiousness implied, and that he was not supposed to know him by name, because apart from a Troll rock-breaking operation banging away inside his skull, nothing was coming up.

Today at 11:48 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Yes yes, of course, we would do nothing less," Tstaoughramme added, "and besides, it would be far too dangerous for your august person to be pressed into service carrying all seven Items of Power, what with the disasters that would befall if they should fall into the wrong hands!"

Today at 11:50 AM

• Diana:
    "Well," huffed the elf, dusting invisible things off his fancy robes. "I'll leave you to it then. Just know, if you don't make it to the castle by the time of the celebration, you'll all be declare enemies of the King for THEFT of the Seven Items of Power..." And with that ominous warning and a flourish of his robes, he quite dramatically stomped off.

Today at 11:56 AM

• Mglo:
    Nej crawled to the nearest member of the crew and hid his face in the robes. "Bjorn, don't let them see me," he said crying. It wasn't the first time he'd cried in front of the lot, but the new haircut made him feel all too naked. "My beautiful hair... I'm going to skin the thief alive and m-m-make him pay," Nej took in deep breaths, desperate for the usual anger to take over the tears.

Today at 11:56 AM

• Diana:
    Giada waited until the pompous elf was out of earshot before she turned to what was left of her adventuring crew. "What the FUCK happened?! ONE of us was supposed to at least try to stay sober? Are all the items actually gone? Has no one seen Skippy? Is anything else missing? At the very fucking lease does anybody have a damn clue of what happened last night?!"

Today at 11:58 AM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Bjorn shambled to their...did they have feet under there, or yet more hands?...folding their hands into various mudras and steeple-fingered gestures. Perhaps they were fortunate not to have a visible face to reveal any consternation over the apparent fact that the Circlet of Song was...not currently present within this eddy of time. They couldn't remember eating the Circlet or any of the other Items of Power... Or even Nej's precious hair. "We cannot blind who is not named," they replied.

Today at 12:01 PM

• Esthalia:
    From somewhere off in a bush (or maybe it was a shrub?) Mint finally stirred. First a thin leg, then an arm, until finally a petite elven head wobbled and popped out of the top; aquamarine eyes scrambled and green hair tossled. "Wha.... whe....." Words were not a thing at that very moment, and the sudden apparent sound of yelling had her trying hard to focus. "What's going on?"

Today at 12:02 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "We...bugga," Caela said, realizing that she didn't remember anything past the singing donkey. "Righ', we find Skip," she said, shaking her head to try to clear it, and feeling instant regret. She rose to her feet and began searching for tracks; in particular, Skippy's or anyone else not belonging to their party.

Today at 12:05 PM

• Diana:
    "We better fucking find Skippy, that's three of the seven. The rest of you chucklefucks better figure out what happened to the Gloves, the Circlet, the Scepter and that fucking arm thing Nej stuffed in his stupid hair!" And Giada's staff now that she was thinking about it. Her staff wasn't a apart of the items of Power, but it was odd the damn thing was missing too. Giada was never without her own weapon. On sight of the confused petite elf though, she did have an inkling of memory about the night before.... table dancers! Handsy table dancers! "We need to retrace our steps back to the inn..."

Today at 12:09 PM

• Esthalia:
    Looking about and catching someone else looking at her, Mint tried to stand herself up out of the shrub. "EEP!" Completely naked, she'd drop herself back down into the privacy of the plant, listening and observing the others while in addition to the nauseous feeling and throbbing headache, she experienced a slow-growing pressure in her lower abdomen. What in the actually hell did she do the night before?!

Today at 12:12 PM

• Mglo:
    Defeated, Nej's head came out from under a fold from Bjorn's robes. "I'm never going to emotionally recover from this..." he said. Nevertheless, he stumbled onto his feet, head pounding.

Today at 12:14 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Tstaoughramme raised an eyebrow at the brief glimpse of Mint's naked form. He...vaguely...recalled her as being shy and nervous, or at least one or the other, perhaps even the one meant to remain sober, though by the looks of things she'd had more fun than most. Well, maybe. He couldn't exactly remember how much fun he'd had, though he was sure it must have been quite a bit.

Today at 12:16 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    Bjorn picked up their cello and plucked a few eerie notes across its strings to check the tuning.

Today at 12:19 PM

• Diana:
    With Caela's initial searching she did indeed spy a few raggedy looking footprints in the mud that looked suspiciously similar to their goblin companion's. They led off towards the woods!

Today at 12:19 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Buy a hat," Caela snapped. "Oi! Look a' this! Looks like Skip went fer th' Woods!"

Today at 12:20 PM

• Esthalia:
    Searching the bush for something to use to cover herself, Mint only manages to find her pants stuffed beneath the lowest sprigs, scrambling to yank them out and slip them on and up. Feeling like she was going to be left behind at any moment, and not wanting to be completely alone, Mint breaks off a fan of thick brush, covering her chest and hurrying to approach the little band of drunks. "I....I think I remember you all from last night?" Her little voice was so small and sweet, but the weird sticky texture on her fingers and neck made her feel very gross...

Today at 12:22 PM

• Mglo:
    "That little fart better not have touched me or I'll make him into a hat," Nej said with attempted anger but it hand't worked yet. "Ew, scratch that. I'd never wear that little shit on my head," he walked towards Caela while he looked for a shirt. The little elf had now covered herself up unfortunately but somehow the fan-like brush over her chest did look vaguely familiar.

Today at 12:26 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Uh..." Tstaoughramme muttered, hastily tucking in his shirt and recovering his tabard. Locating his overcoat, he picked it up, tried in vain to remove various stains of who-knew-what, then extended it toward Mint. Yes, the hem would drag if she wore it, but it was already hopeless.

Today at 12:28 PM

• Esthalia:
    With the way Nej looked at her when she walked up, Mint did not hesitate to throw the fan-branch to the side and immediately take the offered overcoat. Large on her it was, but at the very least she was completely covered; despite the neckline dipping sharp and dangerous down the valley of her chest. "Thank you..."

Today at 12:31 PM

• Diana:
    "Well at least someone fucking remembers something!" huffed Giada, but Skippy's foot prints were a much more important discovery and she forgot about the naked elf in seconds. She follow off in the direction of footprints and with a grimace found someone's shoes filled with what smelled like honey wine mixed with barf at the mouth of the forest. "...looks like this is the right way to go."

Today at 12:33 PM

• Mglo:
    "Bjorn, give us some mood music," Nej suggested as he plucked from a branch a yellow vest and then threw it back up. Not with his current haircut would he wear yellow. He picked up a pole, pulled off the feathered fan from the top and carried the stick across his shoulders. Shirtless, Nej followed Giada and Caela. "Does anyone remember anything with masks? I keep getting this flash of dancing masks over a fire..."

Today at 12:39 PM

• Diana:
    Funny that Nej would say such a thing as further down the path, following the footsteps of Skippy, along with a few random articles of clothing that may or may not have belonged to some of the party members, there was discarded masks all made of shaved bark from the trees. There was a strange sound coming from deeper in the forest too, but they were too far away to distinguish it.

Today at 12:42 PM

• Esthalia:
    Not wanting to stand there alone, Mint followed the bunch, tip toeing towards the back and nervously looking around to the sides to see the masks and other things strewn about the ground. The scent of vomit made her wretch, which only seemed to tighten the uncomfortable feeling in her abdomen, until she gently rubbed it with an open palm. "So you all... you lost the items you were supposed to keep safe? And... You think this... Skippy has them?"

Today at 12:44 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "...You're welcome," Tstaoughramme replied, wondering if he might be responsible, or at least partially responsible for the pretty Elf's state of undress, but he pushed that pleasant thought aside. Items of Power. Lost, quite a bad thing, really. For a moment he considered trying a Seeker conjuration, but thought better of it. Magic required considerable concentration, which seemed rather certain to elude him. And magic cast without concentration could be disturbingly random in its effects. "Where's that Tief--AAH!" he said as Nowhere emerged from behind a tree in front of him. Like Mint, the Tiefling shaman was also naked, but unlike Mint she did not seem to be bothered in the least. Nearly eight feet tall, her red skin, tight with musculature, was a rather impressive sight.

Today at 12:46 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Have...any of you seen the Pipe of Visions?" Nowhere said.

Today at 12:48 PM

• Diana:
    "That Pipe of Visions better not be why we're all fucked up!" complained Giada. At this point she didn't have a clue, but that sound in the woods was alarming. As gross as Skippy was, he was a goblin and not much would dare to eat him. But he was also the top moron of the group, so if he had all the items for some reason, he'd definitely have done something stupid with them. "HEY SKIPPY. SKIPPY ARE YOU OUT HERE WITH MY DAMN STUFF? ANSWER ME YOU PIECE OF SHIT!"

Today at 12:58 PM

• Mglo:
    Nej pushed a mask with his foot, "well, at least now I know some of my memory's coming back." He saw his tunic and sighed. He had looked so majestic in that, what with his long black hair spilling over the rich color of the tunic. Nej swallowed a knot of emotion and picked up a simple white cotton shirt and slipped through it. Nej rummaged through the tunic's pockets before leaving it where he found it. He found one of his earrings and a simple drawing over a piece of cloth. "Look at this. I don't recognize it but it was in my pocket," Nej stretched out one hand to show the party while he put on the earring with the other.

Today at 12:59 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "As you wish, Bjorn said. With a combination of bowing plucking, and percussive thumps they began to play an eerie tune with chants and haunting arias. The party already knew better than to ask how they produced such combinations of sounds.

Today at 1:00 PM

• Diana:
    A tiny croaking voice out in the woods called out. "Help me! Help! Help ya boy!" It was Skippy for sure! Of course, there was that other odd sound that no one could quite place too in that same direction...

Today at 1:03 PM

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Masks an' dancin' with fire is your sor' o' thing, innit?" Caela asked Nowhere. "Reco'nize these? An' put somethin' on, woudja?! Don't wanna 'tract a crowd." With serene grace, Nowhere picked up a mask, her tail swishing contemplatively. "This...does look familiar," her smooth contralto voice said. She tilted her head as she examined the mask, trying to pry details of it from her memory.

Today at 1:06 PM

• Mglo:
    "Caela do you hear that! It's that fuckwit Skippy asking for help! We can't waste our time getting Nowhere dressed?!" Nej exclaimed, "I mean I'd offer my tunic but my stuff's tailored." Nej picked up the pole again and pointed in the direction of the cry. "You do you Nowhere."

Today at 1:11 PM

• Esthalia:
    Mint smiled at Ghramme as they walked, moving a little closer since he had been kind to her. She stayed quiet as they all walked, focusing on the heavy feeling in her body and the cloudiness in her brain. Not knowing completely what they were talking about, Mint simply blinked and twitched her ears when she heard the calls coming from the forest. "Is that the tiny monster you were talking about? Is it okay??"

59 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Caela drew a pair of throwing daggers and hurried toward the cry, suppressing a growl of irritation. She moved silently, flowing from tree to tree for concealment. "Back me up," she hissed.

58 minutes ago

• Diana:
    Giada too was ready for good a fight at this point, including murder if she were lucky. Once they were close enough to Skippy's squealing voice, she hid behind a tree near Caela. "Skippy do you have my shit?! What's that god awful sound!"

56 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Mint seemed to be...walking oddly. "Are you alright?" Tstaoughramme asked.

55 minutes ago

• Diana:
    "Nasty orc matron thinks Skippy is new life mate!" howled Skippy. Now that the group were close enough they could see a giant hulk of an orc woman, dressed in nothing but beautiful golden chains - but very unfortunately knocked out asleep on top of Skippy who could not wriggle out from under her no matter how hard he tried.

54 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Caela scowled, ignoring the goblin's plight as she searched the area for the missing Items or any other clues. "Where are th' Items ya mini gobshite?"

52 minutes ago

• Mglo:
    "I just need you to answer me honestly Skippy my dear," Nej put a seemingly sympathetic hand over his heart, "did you cut my hair?"

50 minutes ago

• Esthalia:
    With all the commotion around her, Mint was feeling unsure. Were they about to fight something? It made her stomach feel even more unsettled. "Hm?" She turned her chin upwards to look Ghramme in the face, pulling her hand from the place it had lingered on her abdomen. "I'm just... uncomfortable... I think. I'll be alright" Again she smiled at him, her eyes glimmering in a moment of peace before Skippy's howl made her jump- body getting just a little closer to the man next to her.

49 minutes ago

• Diana:
    "The horse, you fuck!" shrieked Skippy who didn't seem to be worried about waking the giant orc. "The horse ate yer hairs and the horse gots the sack! Where you puts it all safe and sounds! Now please save ya boy! My legs are flattened!"

47 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    I hope not, Tstaoughramme thought. Mint's increased proximity wasn't doing any favors for his concentration. Sorcerous magic had few things that resembled 'rules,' but one of those was that (in general) more powerful magic required more concentration, and the effects of failure were correspondingly surreal.

45 minutes ago

• Diana:
    "Right, the horse..." That actually DID make sense to Giada, as out of their entire merry group, the stead probably was the most trust worthy person to hold onto all of the Seven Items of Power without risk of losing them in a bet or down an outhouse hole. "Alright, we better get Skippy and get back to the Inn then before it's too late. Someone toss Skippy a rope and we'll haul him-- oh no."

42 minutes ago

• Diana:
    At that moment the mostly naked (except her beautiful chains) orc matron snorted herself awake. All it took was one look at the group for her to start howling "NO ONE TAKES MY MAN WITHOUT A FIGHT."

42 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "And where's the horse?" Caela asked. Hefting orcs weighted down with gold was not her strong suit...though she could certainly contribute by lightening the load. Sheathing a dagger, she filched a couple chains not pressed into place by the weight of the matron's body, and made them disappear as if by slight of hand. Suddenly, her mark awoke. "No worries mate, I'm sure 'e loves ye," she said, doing her best to look innocent.

41 minutes ago

• Mglo:
    "Ladies, gents, We're having horse meat for dinner!" Nej raised the pole to the sky and then just as quickly lowered it. "Lady Orc, we're looking for a horse. You can keep your man, our interest do not lay there! Have you seen said horse?"

40 minutes ago

• Diana:
    "HEEEE'S MYYYY MAAAAAAAN," she wailed, picking up Skippy by his flattened legs and using him to barrel right into the nearest person to come close.

39 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "Bugga!" Caela cried, trying to evade the orc's rush with a nimble shoulder-roll, but ended up bonking her head on a tree. "OW!" *jingle* "Ehehe," she said, quickly hiding the few fat links of gold chain that tried to show themselves.

37 minutes ago

• Mglo:
    "What are the chances Orc lady ate the horse?" Nej asked looking down at his only wooden weapon. He stepped back looking at the golden chains around the giantess's body, then around them for any sign of, "I need water... dunno if I can fight with this thirst on me."

32 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "I'd better try a Seeker...no, a Summoning..." Tstaoughramme said, slitting his eyelids and beginning a series of magical gestures. Swirls of evanescent color danced from his fingers until the spell culminated in a flourish. Arcane energies swirled and shot through the air...then curved abruptly to land in Nej's hair, and turn it multicolored, with little berries sprouting from a few thicker strands. "...Oops." Wait...the horse...it's MY horse! With a cocky smirk, he stuck two fingers into his mouth and made a very loud whistle. Because what dashing figure doesn't have a horse that comes when they whistle?

28 minutes ago

• Diana:
    Imagine everyone's surprise when Ghramme's whistle actually was responded to be a whiney in the near distance and the sounds of hooves. That majestic asshole would help save the day -- at least until the orc matron spotted the beast and snatched what was definitely a hefty sake of powerful items off it's saddle.

26 minutes ago

• Diana:
    "Jesus fuck! HEY! GREAT BEAUTIFUL ORC. SKIPPY HAS TO BE AT THE CEREMONY TODAY, TO BE HONORED AS A HERO! AS HIS BRIDE YOU ARE ALSO INVITED!" Giada shot everybody a look and hopefully the idiots would also get the clue to give the orc as many lovely compliments as possible. Skippy was as useless as ever just wheezing and croaking.

24 minutes ago

• Mglo:
    "AAAHHH!" Nej clutched at his head as if he'd been wounded. "Tstaoughramme you fuck!" Quickly, Nej removed his shirt and wrapped it around his head. "You better be able to undo this!" Nej said, his eyes watering. He went to hug Nowhere for comfort.

22 minutes ago

• Esthalia:
    A pang of fear shot through Mint as she watched the going's on, her large eyes darting back from Ghramme, his friends, and the very large lady-orc. The whistle sound made her wince and crouch closer to the ground, blueish-green hair falling around her shoulders before she'd tremble and hide. The distant beating of hooves though, made her eyes look up and to the horse that bound towards them. When the orc reached towards the beautiful creature, Mint almost couldn't take the suspense, her magic flowing through the ground under her flattened palms to grow vines and wild flowers that wrapped the lady-orc's feet and calves. Suddenly, Giada's voice hit the elf's ears and she decided to try and help in any way she could. "Oh, yes, and with a dress of wild vines, you will look so beautiful and strong!" She stuttered nervously as she growth continued up towards the orc's thighs... higher... and higher...

20 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    "That. Is not your man," Bjorn's voice said, with a hiss like air escaping from an ancient tomb. Two of their hands reached for the sack. Noting what the others were doing, of course they would help. "Yes. You will be more beautiful than the screams of many infants. May your intestinal parasites be bountiful, and may your goblin fill your womb with many mutant spawn."

13 minutes ago

• Zarko Straadi:
    Nowhere did not resort to such niceties. She simply stepped up, seized the orc by the wrist, then yanked the bag from her with her other hand. "The goblin you can keep. His suffering will be legendary, even in Hell," she said, giving a polite smile of shark-like teeth.

10 minutes ago

• Mglo:
    Nej didn't want to let go of Nowhere, nor did he want to fight the Orc at the risk of the shirt headpiece falling off to reveal the hideousness Tstaoughramme had given him. From his one sided embrace he got enough comfort not to weep before Nowhere stepped away. He rubbed a tear from his eye and joined the vocal clamor, "Don't worry Lady Orc. Nobody wants to take Skipps away from you. We all just want to go to the next party."

7 minutes ago

• Diana:
    The orc matron seemed to be getting one or two mixed signals (Nowhere, for instance, and Skippy's croaking), but all of these other compliments and offers were just so delightful, and how could one turn down an invitation to the grand ceremony party at the King's castle? She let go of the bag of trinkets (thank goodness on inspection it appeared to have all the items of power), but hugged her fiance tight. "YES. I WOULD LOVE TO ATTEND THE PARTY WITH HUBBY AND HIS FRIENDS."

2 minutes ago

• Diana:
    And thus the group of adventurers reclaimed the Seven Items of Power or rather... Six Items of Power. For when they had all washed up and arrived at the castle they would find one item was still missing. THE END... FOR NOW.

• Thank You
  • Useful
Reactions: Diana and Mglo
Status
Not open for further replies.