OFFICIAL EVENT ChaRP! Gataborbat Culling Festival at Toko Aida Station - Nov Thursday 5th @ 2PM to 5PM CENTRAL

Added to Calendar: 11-05-20

ARE YOU ATTENDING?


  • Total voters
    4

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female

GATORBAT CULLING FESTIVAL AT TOKO AIDA SPACE STATION
NOVEMBER THURSDAY THE 5TH @ 2PM TO 5PM CENTRAL TIME​

The Toko Aida. A space station on the grandest of scales. Funded by the Imperium Republic of Sol (Commonly known as the IROS Alliance), Toko Aida is a neutral territory with a conglomerate of different species and nations pulled together for one purpose – gratuitous capitalism. Trade, Business, Shipping, Vacation, Tourism… if it can be sold, it can be found on Toko Aida. Information, Black Markets, Galactic Police, Bounty Hunters, Business Owners… everyone finds a need to visit Toko Aida.

Every few years the Toko Aida Station needs to remove the vermin. With all the weird space bugs and beasts across the galaxy, what can you do! Over the decades this has evolved into a fun cultural festival on the station where studious business folk do some vermin hunting and then sell them at market as souvenirs and delicacies. It is the last day of the culling and the Trade Market is bustling with activity.

It might just be the perfect time for something criminal to go down.


EVENT INFO


WHO: Everyone is invited! Character Bios/Pics are not required, but totally encouraged! Post 'em if you got 'em.

WHAT: You are at the Trade Market. Are you a seller? Buyer? Are you using the crowd to do something nefarious? Are you just trying to buy some pants and get pulled into shenanigans? In this space sci-fi setting the sky is the limit.

WHEN: NOVEMBER THURSDAY THE 5TH @ 2PM TO 5PM CENTRAL TIME

WHERE: Join us in the TOKO AIDA STATION chat room. You'll find the link to our chats in the CHAT tab when it's time to play.

HOW: This is a ACTION SETTING WITH IMPROVISATIONAL GAME MASTERING. That means the object of this roleplay is to interact with other characters, and from those interactions I will create a plot and story around you. There will be action moments, where strange events will happen and your characters will have to work together to resolve it. With this ChaRP "lol random" behaviors are discouraged -- what your character says and does will have in game consequences, so choose wisely!

My roleplays are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY so even if you are terrible at roleplay or have never participated in a ChaRP before, this will be easy for you to get involved in. :D Ask questions, let me know when you need help. I often give tips and direction out of character in the main chat room when people need a little direction.



EASY CHARP TIPS!


Try to show up a good 10 to 15 minutes before the ChaRP is to begin. That way you can read up on any important info, and it makes it easier for your GM to know how to start off the ChaRP when there's a head count.

Don't worry if another player is doing something similar to your idea. DO IT ANYWAY! Similarities and things in common happen in real life too. Everyone also plays differently, so two characters who are both "sweet and shy" will still end up being totally unique people. Two assassins could create a fun and interesting conflict!

Talking to other players about their character before the roleplay is a GREAT way to create connections and background for your own!

Post SHORT AND FAST. Charps are very quick pace and contain a LOT of players. Players can't wait 20 minutes for you to write a wall of text, and if there's too much text they won't be able to read it fast enough and will MISS details. If it takes you longer than two minutes to type your post, you are taking too long and might get lost in the action. This is an exercise in quick and concise writing!

Make sure your character name is mentioned in every post, close to the start of it if possible. This is especially helpful when there's many players, so we know who is playing what character.

Like in Real Life, a character may not be able to acknowledge or notice your character immediately because they are engaged in doing something else. (For example a new character walking in to the room, but the other characters arguing about muffins and do not see them.) Don't get discouraged if you go can't get someone to interact with you right away. Just keep posting and doing actions with your character, or even approach others who also seem to be idle and it WILL happen.

Do not take events in the roleplay personally or assume that bad reactions are because they think you/your character sucks. Everyone is playing a character and reacting to things as their character would!
 

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
This is tomorrow!
 

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
Charp is todaaaaay 2pm central time! Be there, or be square! That's what the kids say, right?
 

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
thanks for playing babbins! 8D Here are the logs!


  • Diana Diana :
    WELCOME TO THE TOKO AIDA STATION GATORBAT CULLING FESTIVAL!
    Today at 1:26 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    As always, my roleplays are NEWBIE FRIENDLY! If you've never charped before OR just get confused during the action, I am in the main chat to help guide you, answer questions, and give suggestions.
    Today at 1:26 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    HOT TIP: Write brief, write fast. People miss details in posts that are too long, and taking too long to write a post means you might miss action yourself. Keep posts under 10 sentences.
    Today at 1:26 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    Put your CHARACTER NAME in the first sentence of your post so we know who is playing who. Using the bbcode color can also help differentiate between characters!
    Today at 1:26 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    Game Master posts are in this bold bright yellow. Pay attention to those, because they often have important things your characters need to deal with.
    Today at 1:27 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    (◉,◉) (◉◇◉) (⊙,◉) (⊙◇◉)
    Today at 1:27 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    The Gatorbat Culling Festival is well under way at the Toko Aida Bazaar. Vendors are serving up the creatures on sticks as BBQ. Some offering rare colors and breeds as pets. Would you like a gatorbat skin coat? You can find it all at the Bazaar!
    Today at 2:02 PM
  • LuckycoolHawk9:
    Valor was a terribly proud creature so despite the fact that he knew his kind died at the bazar, the small rodent like alien attended anyway. He was snooping through a vendor’s kitchen..... unaware of the danger that would possess.
    Today at 2:05 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Charlie allowed his ear to twitch, scratching at the back of his neck where a scar was. He had got this from area and he just had to come back, maybe he would get another new scar! They were seen as trophies amongst other kin afterall.
    Today at 2:07 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    For a festival designed around kill varmints, the Bazaar was highly crowded and it was difficult for larger forms to move about without bumping into someone. It was great for pickpockets, though! Tents and stalls made up a messy twist of rows and "hallways" with all kinds of neat merchandise and foods.
    Today at 2:11 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The Neko noticed how busy it was, hard to stay clear of humans and hard to not fall over. He decided to take advantage of this situation by pickpocketing some of the local humans he passed, he could turn this in for food or something better later on. Charlie stuffed the stolen goods into his pockets, not seeming to have been caught before sitting down to stretch his legs, the bones cracking satisfyingly.
    Today at 2:13 PM
  • fatalrendezvous:
    Tessiva strolled the aisles of the Bazaar, pilot's jacket covering up her distinguishing arm tattoos and concealing a blaster holstered against her rib. Her hair, normally worn down, was tied back in a bun and concealed behind a hood in her best attempt not to draw attention to herself. The smuggler had been making a name for herself across the galaxies lately... and not typically in a good way.
    Today at 2:16 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    An odd looking band of aliens sat in a convenient spot near a tasty smelling food-on-a-stick cart, all playing a variety of dreadful sounding instruments that almost made up a song. Vendors yelling about the quality of their wares could barely be heard over the BWEEOONGOOOEEONGS and TWEEEDEEEDEEDEEEEBWEEES.
    Today at 2:19 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Charlie would snap his head around when he heard the awful band on aliens singing some crap with this dreadful instruments. He would shake his head in distaste before strolling over confidently and snatching one of the guitars, biting the wires with his sharp feline like fangs. The strings would split before he threw the guitar back, tail flicking in a sassy way as he broke the drum too, smirk on his face.
    Today at 2:24 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    "HEE GREEAGG GFFURHGKKJ OHG!" screamed the alien. It translated roughly too 'I'll feast on your eyeballs for that, you whiskered garbage anus'. As the alien stood up to make good on this threat, he towered over many of the people in the bazaar. He was HUGE. MASSIVE. Covered in thorns and tentacles.
    Today at 2:27 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Charlie watched as the alien rise up in fury, it screeching some horrific threats that sounded realistic enough to make the poor neko sweat. He turned his head slowly and looked up at the towering creature, his ears flattening against his skull and tail bristiling up in horror. It didn't take him long to notice the thorns and tentacles. Charlie wasn't too worried about the tentacles as he could just hurt them with either his teeth or claws, it was the thorns that disturbed him. He snarled at the creature even though he was small.
    Today at 2:32 PM
  • fatalrendezvous:
    Tessiva glanced over at the commotion caused by the critter and the band. She hadn't originally come to the Bazaar looking to make a score, but... well, if a distraction like this was going to present itself, Tess was practically hardwired to look for openings. Her eyes darted around at the stalls, at all the wares their sellers were now not paying attention to because they were focused on the fight brewing some ways away.
    Today at 2:35 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    Reaching down with it's long thorny tentacles, the massive beasts cared not for Charlie's snarling! "GHETAUKD HAGULKGH URRH!" He growled back. Which roughly translated to, "You're going to feel real good in my numnum sack."
    Today at 2:37 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    It didn't take long for the alien to strike but Charlie was prepared, sinking his teeth into one tentacle and ripping it off, blood pouring onto the floor. He did this with every tentacle that came his way. He even swiftly dodged every thorn that came his way.
    Today at 2:43 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    Now there was a scene in the bazaar as many people had backed up and given way to the fight. A circle had formed around the pair, people shouting encouragements to their favorite contender and a several placing bets with each other over who would win the fight. It was drawing quite a crowd!
    Today at 2:45 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    The HOLIEST OF HOLIES paused in his walk through the station. When he'd escaped his handler-slash-bodyguard was anyone's guess, but he slowed to a stop and stared at the chaotic fight before he opened his normal, human-looking mouth... and out came the screams of the damned as he asked what sort of festivity this was.
    Today at 2:51 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    "SKKEEEEEEHAW, SKEEEEHAW," answered an odd donkeylooking creature back to the Space Pope. It roughly translated to 'Streetbrawl! I got 500c on the schlongkong~'
    Today at 2:53 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    Another scream of the damned and a tilt of the head. 'What is a streetbrawl?'
    Today at 2:55 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    The donkey proceeded to explain the wonderful rules of streetbrawling, none of which sounded legal in the slightest. In fact a great deal of what he suggested DEFINITELY sounded like authorities were likely to show up at any minute the second they realized there was a commotion in the bazaar.
    Today at 2:56 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    It didnt take long for the neko to win the fight, smirking as he sat on top of his victim. Charlie wasn't surprised but he was extremely happy that he won. "fuck you and your shitty music" he cursed and defeated alien.
    Today at 2:58 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    The HOLIEST OF HOLIES tilted his head from one side to the other, then shook his head. Surely, this was a crazed fanatic activity to honor the Black. How pitiful. Likely the two would even lick each others' wounds after. As the fight finished, he looked over at the triumphant feline, and his voice boomed through as he scolded them for following the Black, and urged them to at least show no mercy, as was proper among the White.
    Today at 2:59 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    That fight happened so fast, no one could tell how the neko managed to defeat the massive tentaclethorned creature! Several people were real pissed about losing their bets, and though most did disperse with the fight over, there were several glares and dirty looks headed in the neko's direction. That cat was definitely in danger.
    Today at 3:03 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The male looked over at the people glaring at him, tutting and yelling at them with no fear "it's not my fault you voted based on size, you dumb fucks. I may be small and look innocent but that doesn't mean I wouldn't kick your ass okay?" he said in a teasingly feminine voice. It was no secret that Charlie was a frightened otherkin but he wasn't afraid to get in fights with people that didn't know him. He flipped them off and stuck out his tongue childishly
    Today at 3:05 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    The HOLIEST OF HOLIES shouted to Charlie in his mangled-sounding hell-screams, demanding the death of the larger being, as was 'right' by the White religion.
    Today at 3:07 PM
  • fatalrendezvous:
    Tessiva kept looking. Most of the wares were street foods, various clothing items made of gatorbat skin, little trinkets and knick-knacks. Where was the good stuff? Microprocessors, capacitors, that sort of thing -- stuff she could flip for a sizable earning? Then, by some stroke of luck, she found a stall with cores for use in vibroweapons. Compact, light, and worth a ton. Perfect. The fight behind her seemed to be dying down, and Tess wasted no time casually strolling into the stall while the owner was still distracted by the commotion. She carried herself calmly, under the guise of being a browsing customer as she eyed for some type of storage container where they might be held.
    Today at 3:09 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He looked over at The HOLIEST OF HOLIES and shook his head "not for free cheapskate" he snorted, flicking his tail at him.
    Today at 3:09 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    Things were getting nasty in the bazaar and the neko was making it worse. Several of the disgruntled street people decided maybe they didn't care if the law got involved, it might just be worth it to throw down a little violence! And thus... a riot started. Several people started swinging fists and somehow it got all jumbled up over who they were supposed to be attacking in the first place! One of those meaty rock fists even went swinging into Tessiva.
    Today at 3:10 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The neko got startled by all the idiots rushing towards him, rushing away and successfully getting away. Charlie sighed and stretched, looking at the others before sighing, this was dumb.
    Today at 3:12 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    That led to visible confusion from the HOLIEST OF HOLIES. He only called for what was right for Charlie's soul. And then everyone gave in to the Black and began to 'streetbrawl'. He stepped back and watched in disapproval, but made no move to break it up. That was a role for the Grey, not for the White. So, he sipped his frozen boba tea-like drink and simply watched.
    Today at 3:13 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Charlie decided that he wanted to knock the drink out of The HOLIEST OF HOLIES hands, doing just that. He watched it splash on the floor and rolled onto his back in laughter.
    Today at 3:15 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    The HOLIEST OF HOLIES frowned, then tilted his head before the unholy shrieks escaped his lips, that translated roughly to 'oh, aren't you the one that peed himself at the music place before?'
    Today at 3:16 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    The Space Pope backed into a very elderly pink lady with a giant cauldron of something quite putrid. "Eeey, swee mah o ta stahs. A dreek o mah poshun you mai wan? Perhans smol kit wan as will?"
    Today at 3:16 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    The shrieks were brief as HOLIEST OF HOLIES looked back to the old lady. 'does it taste good?'
    Today at 3:18 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    It roughly translates to 'Hey space pope and cat, you want a drink?' Sho nodded her oddly shaped head in the universal signal of YES.
    Today at 3:18 PM
  • fatalrendezvous:
    Tess cursed as she was struck by a stray fist and all hell broke loose around her. The fighting struck vibrocores loose off the tables and stands in the stall, but at this point without any opportunity to actually make a big haul and with enforcement presence certainly on its way into the area, Tessiva abandoned her plans of making a score here and instead focused on getting herself out before things got worse. With her hand tucked into her jacket and gripping her pistol, she used her free hand and relatively diminutive stature to force her way through the brawling crowds.
    Today at 3:19 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    Tess ended up at the same booth as these other two knuckleheads with an old lady that only looked mildy suspicious.
    Today at 3:20 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The Neko tilted his head, clearly interested as he moved closer "what is it?" he asked, reaching over to sniff at the area. When Tess approached, he saw the gun and got some PTSD flashbacks, hissing at her aggressively and hiding under the elderly lady's cauldron.
    Today at 3:21 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    The HOLIEST OF HOLIES nodded. This was the cat he remembered.
    Today at 3:23 PM
  • fatalrendezvous:
    Tessiva crashed into the strange old lady, about to rebuke her for being in the way when the stench of whatever foul liquid she was holding practically singed the nosehairs in her nostrils. She gagged, eyes watering as she glanced from the liquid back to the other people who seemed to be standing around and actually looking like they were considering drinking it. "What is that!?"
    Today at 3:25 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    "Dreeek, dreeek, is mah punh o greetess love. On dreek and love o yur life happen. Is free." she explained. It translated roughly too: 'Drink my free love potion.'
    Today at 3:30 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    HOLIEST OF HOLIES, blunt as ever, frowned and did his usual speaky thing of the damned and hell and shrieking. This roughly translated to 'That is of the Black, love is not for the White, Black woman.'
    Today at 3:31 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The Neko would widen his eyes, he wasn't falling in love with anyone damnit. He moved away from the cauldron quickly and hid behind the only one he was familiar with. The HOLIEST OF HOLIES. "Im not falling in love with any women here! Women stink" he said with a flush on his face.
    Today at 3:32 PM
  • fatalrendezvous:
    Tessiva scowled. Under most other circumstances this would be an easy decision to leave. But right now with brawls occurring and security presence closing in, at least this might give her an alibi to evade capture. She still needed to bring as little attention to herself as possible, and if she couldn't escape, then blending in would have to do. But stars be damned, she was not about to drink that putrid concoction. "I... you folks can go first. I am not drinking that."
    Today at 3:34 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    "I am NOT drinking that fowl, slimy cockroach like fluid" he snorted, shaking his head and gagging at the scent. "Why does it smell like women?" he made the comment without realising how sexist it could of been, pupils dilated into slits.
    Today at 3:37 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    A sudden, hard grip on HOLIEST OF HOLIES' shoulder brought his attention behind him, to the muscular blue-grey horned woman that was _supposed_ to be bodyguarding and babysitting him. Oops.
    Today at 3:38 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    Stauthiilmu Grey pulled both the HOLIEST OF HOLIES and the cat towards herself and away from the potion as her voice, muffled through her ventilation mask, scolded, "What are you doing, sneaking away again?" A pause. "Is this the same cat from the concert? I see he's learned how to stand and speak."
    Today at 3:39 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    "Dreeek alsuh mak reel riches?" called out the old woman. Everyone understood what "riches" meant.
    Today at 3:42 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The Neko would hiss when he was picked up by his scruff "put me down!" he whined before hissing "I could always speak and stand! I just chose not too!" which was a lie.
    Today at 3:43 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Sure," she said, and let go of Charlie, one brow raised before she, grip still tight on the space pope, looked at him. "You aren't supposed to wander off!" Neither she nor HOLIEST OF HOLIES seemed at all interested in 'riches'.
    Today at 3:45 PM
  • Loveless:
    "Oh, come on, folks...", a male's voice would echo from a nearby rooftop, a casual friendly tone as if he was acquainted with the group, which he was not, "Are we attempting to start another fight this soon~?", Thae'il had teased, the words clearly unmatching of the prankish tone lingering in the air. If they searched for the source, they might be able to find a pair of amber eyes observing them from the shadows, but not much further than that.
    Today at 3:48 PM
  • fatalrendezvous:
    Tess wasn't sure what to make of the big woman manhandling (womanhandling?) the two others, though she did suddenly wonder if perhaps this wasn't as airtight an alibi as she was hoping. Between the ruckus with what looked like their Probation Officer and the lady with the bubbling sewage goop, the smuggler was beginning to regret putting herself in this situation in the first place. "Lady, I don't know what kind of girl you think I am but even if I DID want to be rich--" which she did; "there is no chance in the stars I'm getting rich drinking that."
    Today at 3:49 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He would rub his scruff to get rid of the feeling of 'women' before narrowing his eyes at her, pupils going back to normal. Charlie was glad to have been taken away from the strange women with the strange tasting liquid. He was NEVER going to drink that, even if he was dying.
    Today at 3:49 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    "Ah wel. Fuk it awl ten." Since no one was willing drinking her party punch, the old lady just scooped out a ladle and started slinging it at people. Tess was the first to get hit with the concoction. Nothing of note happened, but it was def going to leave a stain. The old lady just started a slinging it everywhere! Splattering her punch on everyone nearby,big and small!
    Today at 3:51 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    Stau's eyes widened, and she shoved both Charlie and the HOLIEST OF HOLIES around a corner, just in time to get nailed, herself.
    Today at 3:52 PM
  • Loveless:
    The Dark Comet rolled out with laughter from his spot in the shadows. He hadn't seen that move coming and bursting starnova this was HILARIOUS!! At least Thae'il was too far high up to get hit with the liquid... right?
    Today at 3:53 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Charlie watched as the liquid started flying everywhere, glad he was hauled around the corner. He did get distracted by some of the liquid when it hit the floor, it smelt better on the floor for some reason so he sniffled it before licking it up. It tasted like catnip and he felt energetic, eating up bunches of it from the floor. The male would watch the world go all crazy, his fur bristled and his pupils started to go wide.
    Today at 3:59 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    "Don't eat that...!" Stau groaned as she watched the cat enter full dumbass mode. "Don't know why I bothered," she grumbled, then started to lead the HOLIEST OF HOLIES away.
    Today at 4:00 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    It seemed like it was just a really good, possibly alcoholic punch, until... a weird clanking sound started in the vents above the bazaar. Shoppers and merchants all glanced up in confusion at the rumbling.
    Today at 4:01 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Charlie watched her walk away before purring, getting on his knees and turning into a full idiot. He giggled before pouncing on the women, purring and nuzzling her face.
    Today at 4:01 PM
  • Loveless:
    Thae'ils ears twitched with the income of the vent sound before dropping in realization. As if a switch had been flipped, his demeanor had changed into an alerted more rational one, immediately getting back to his paws and observing their surroundings. Somehow he got a bad feeling about things. His form was now out of the shadow, revealing a fluffy black fox sitting on the rooftop. The cat-hybrid's shenanigans didn't seem to interest the Star Animal anymore.
    Today at 4:06 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    Stau yelped and fell forward, right onto her charge, and then the affection became very real, and she huffed. "Oof, hey...!" She couldn't hear the rumbles over the damn CAT purring!
    Today at 4:07 PM
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He licked her cheek and continued to purr on top of her, tail swirling around. Charlie didn't know what he was doing, ears flicking up excitedly. The Neko ended up kissing her lips for a small moment, babbling cat nonsense.
    Today at 4:10 PM
  • Diana Diana :
    RUMBLERUMBLESCRITCHSCRITCHSCRITCH. It got louder and louder until... THUNK, SCRAAAAAAW. Hundreds and Thousands of gatorbats came pouring out of the ventilation shafts. All tiny gator bodies with their flapping bat wings, spreading out amongst the bazaar and doing what gatorbats do best - bite people on the ass. They were especially attracted to whomever drank or got splashed by the old ladies "party punch". "LOOOOVE! freeee loooooove!" she cackled.
    Today at 4:10 PM
  • The Mood is Write:
    The HOLIEST of HOLIES squirmed, pinned beneath the pair as the cat assaulted his bodyguard... so soon enough, asses were bitten, which led to her whipping out a small plastic-like pistol. It shot plastic darts, and had no metal parts, and she shot several bats (and at a cat, though his skull would protect him from most damage, whereas the bats had nice thin wings).
    59 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He hissed and fell over onto his back, effects of the catnip wearing off. Charlie began to sob, blubbering because they had hurt him. The tough guy act he put on was just for show, he was actually a total crybaby.
    57 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    Damn. Stau shoved him and her charge together behind her, wedged against a wall, as she shot at bats with her plastic gun. She couldn't well leave the idiot cat to fend for himself!
    56 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He cried like a baby, ears dropped and tail wrapped around his waist. Charlie was being dramatic "it hurts" he blubbered. The Neko just sobbed.
    54 minutes ago
  • Loveless:
    And there was the main event of the day!! Thae'il grinned as he stood back up, his form lit up in a light purple hue and morphed into a more humanoid shape. Instead of the fox now stood a black-haired male with a punk colorful outfit in its place, and from a cluster of stardust, a gold war-scythe would materialize seemingly out of nowhere. From there he left his spot really fast, leaving a trail of yet more stardust on his wake, he approached the swarm of gatorbats, diving on the middle of them and slashing with his weapon left and right. Laughter echoed as he continued, he was having a great time. It was possible he had come just for this.
    53 minutes ago
  • Diana Diana :
    The good news was that all the gatorbats in the entire Toko Aida Station was now in the bazaar. Management shut down the exists and locked every hatch making sure nothing and no one could escape. The bad news was that all the gatorbats in the station were now trapped in the bazaar, along with everyone else! Chaos ensued in every direction as patrons screamed, ran, killed, stole, and even reveled in the calamity.
    50 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    Stau kept her guard up as she protected the two idiots she happened to be near. Damn her maternal instincts!
    41 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    He ended up calming down and stopped blubbering considering no one was paying attention to him. The Neko started killing the bots one by one because there was a crowd. He didn't want to be known as the "crybaby".
    38 minutes ago
  • Loveless:
    Thae'il kept mowing through the swarm of bats with ferocity, zig-zagging through their hordes by lightspeed dashing to a target, changing trajectory after a slash and then picking a new target. To be locked in with these creatures was no problem to the ex-world destroyer, if anything the fox-male wasn't trapped in with these bats, oh no! They were trapped in with him! The bazaar was gradually decorated with alien blood and stardust.
    37 minutes ago
  • The Mood is Write:
    Oh good, the helpless cat was doing his part now. Stau relaxed some, and with the threads that connected her ammo to her gun, pulled her downed bats to her... mostly to retrieve her ammo.
    37 minutes ago
  • Diana Diana :
    Gatorbats swooped and flapped, nipped and chomped, and... oh no. Tried to make sweet, sweet love to anyone covered in alien party punch. Although, it seemed some souls were down for that kind of affection. BUT NOT MOST! Tents and carts were getting knocked down as people tried to escape. And some shady individuals used the chaos to loot, and stab their enemies.
    31 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The Neko didn't seem to be messing up, gracefully killing the strange bat like things that attacked. He liked that some of the crowd clapped for him. It was a disadvantage to the neko slightly because that darn catnip stuff had his brain all foggy. He was that busy in fighting that he didn't notice Thae'il, tripping over him and landing on top of him.
    31 minutes ago
  • Loveless:
    The thrill of the battlefield... It had been a long time since Thae'il had last felt it, but oh, it was still as sweet and addicting as his times as a soldier. The chaos of the running onlookers, the satisfaction of swiping his blade through an enemy, in beckoned and welcomed him as if returning home. Aaaand then a certain cat tripped over him as he had been crouched after a low kill, interrupting the magic of the moment. "What do you think you're doing?", his voice had hints of numb, distant annoyance, it was like an adult speaking to a child, "You're going to get yourself killed like that..." Before the other could reply, Thae had spun around to get out of the way of a creature's attack, consequentially throwing Charlie high up in the air. Uhh, should he try stopping that fall?
    22 minutes ago
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Charlie screeched when he was thrown into the air, ears and tail flattened as he wailed out in fear. He ended up falling on the floor face first, blood trickling down his skull and his back legs getting crushed by some heavy looking car. The neko tried his best to stand up but it seemed that his back legs had been broken, he was paralysed from the waist down now, letting out cries of pain.
    20 minutes ago
  • Loveless:
    Welp, too late now, the other was hurt, badly. If this had been back during his job, this would have been it for Charlie, left behind to die for the sake of the mission. But Thae'il wasn't a world destroyer anymore and neither was the cat part of his squad... With a deep sigh, the Star Animal had light-stepped all the way towards the bleeding neko's position, cutting through the air to stand wight before him and slaying every damn creature that dared hurting this poor fellow even more. At one point the slashes were almost impossible to see left and right, left and right continuously, blood and body parts of gatorbats flying everywhere even on top of the two.
    15 minutes ago
  • Diana Diana :
    With all of the chaos, it felt like hours before the last of the gatorbats were culled, though it couldn't have been more than a few dire minutes. Once the management was certain not a single gatorbat was left in the bazaar they finally opened the doors. Medic teams did what they did best in hauling people away to the infirmary, and the Station Security did what they did best in picking up the criminals and scavengers. No one saw where that crazy old pink haG went off to, but then, the Gatorbat festival always did end up with a bunch of people butthurt. WHAT WILL HAPPEN AT TOKO AIDA STATION NEXT?
    12 minutes ago
  • Diana Diana :
    THE END
    12 minutes ago
 
  • Thank
Reactions: AnxiousEnby