OFFICIAL EVENT ChaRP! Czar Cross - JULY 9TH @ 12PM NOON CENTRAL

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female

CZAR CROSS
JULY 9TH @ 12PM Noon Central Time​

Ten years ago a great woman by the name of Polaria Ambrose united the seven systems and became the Czarina of the Delmok Empire. Under her rule, what was once a wild and dangerous place, has become peaceful and flourishes with prosperity. To celebrate this accomplishment, she and a variety of very important, very rich guests have been invited onto a space cruise ship for a grand celebration of her rule! It's expected to be the event of the year! There will be food, dancing, entertainment and gambling with all proceeds going towards charitable projects.

Not everyone is happy about this, however. There's a rumor going around that an infamous space pirate with a grudge plans to target the cruise ship. Is it for money or murder? Will the guests make it out with their wealth and their lives in tact?


EVENT INFO


WHO: Everyone is invited! Character Bios/Pics are not required, but totally encouraged! Post 'em if you got 'em.

WHAT: You are playing a guest or staff aboard this space cruise. You can be someone very rich and powerful or a nobody. It's up to you!

WHEN: JULY 9TH - THURSDAY @ 12PM NOON CENTRAL TIME. Ending @ 3PM.

WHERE: Join us in the CZAR CROSS chat room. You'll find the link to our chats in the CHAT tab when it's time to play.

HOW: This is a ACTION ROLEPLAY WITH IMPROVISATIONAL GAME MASTERING. That means the object of this roleplay is to interact with other characters, and from those interactions I will create a plot and story around you. There will be action moments, where your characters will be in danger and they will need to find a way out of it. With this ChaRP "lol random" behaviors are discouraged -- what your character says and does will have in game consequences, so choose wisely!

My roleplays are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY so even if you are terrible at roleplay or have never participated in a ChaRP before, this will be easy for you to get involved in. :D Ask questions, let me know when you need help. I often give tips and direction out of character in the main chat room when people need a little direction.



EASY CHARP TIPS!


Try to show up a good 10 to 15 minutes before the ChaRP is to begin. That way you can read up on any important info, and it makes it easier for your GM to know how to start off the ChaRP when there's a head count.

Don't worry if another player is doing something similar to your idea. DO IT ANYWAY! Similarities and things in common happen in real life too. Everyone also plays differently, so two characters who are both "sweet and shy" will still end up being totally unique people. Two assassins could create a fun and interesting conflict!

Talking to other players about their character before the roleplay is a GREAT way to create connections and background for your own!

Post SHORT AND FAST. Charps are very quick pace and contain a LOT of players. Players can't wait 20 minutes for you to write a wall of text, and if there's too much text they won't be able to read it fast enough and will MISS details. If it takes you longer than two minutes to type your post, you are taking too long and might get lost in the action. This is an exercise in quick and concise writing!

Make sure your character name is mentioned in every post, close to the start of it if possible. This is especially helpful when there's many players, so we know who is playing what character.

Like in Real Life, a character may not be able to acknowledge or notice your character immediately because they are engaged in doing something else. (For example a new character walking in to the room, but the other characters arguing about muffins and do not see them.) Don't get discouraged if you go can't get someone to interact with you right away. Just keep posting and doing actions with your character, or even approach others who also seem to be idle and it WILL happen.

Do not take events in the roleplay personally or assume that bad reactions are because they think you/your character sucks. Everyone is playing a character and reacting to things as their character would!
 

AnxiousEnby

I’m a sensitive crybaby 👉🏻👈🏻🥺
Invitation Status
Looking for partners
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per week, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Writing Levels
Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Nonbinary, Transgender, Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern | Fantasy | Horror
I will be there >;))))
 

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
T O M O R R O W
 

AnxiousEnby

I’m a sensitive crybaby 👉🏻👈🏻🥺
Invitation Status
Looking for partners
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per week, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Writing Levels
Beginner, Elementary, Intermediate, Adept
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Nonbinary, Transgender, Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Modern | Fantasy | Horror
E X C I T E M E N T
 

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
THIS IS TODAAAAAAY
 

The Mood is Write

Mom-de-Plume
SITE SUPPORT
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
Looking for partners
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, Multiple posts per week, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like. My absolute favorite is mixed and multiverse, but I'm not limited to those.

• Mixed Genre
• Multiverse
• High Fantasy
• Hard Fantasy
• Low Fantasy
• OP Fantasy
• Science Fantasy
• Modern Fantasy
• Soft Scifi
• Science Fantasy
• Low Scifi
• OP Science Fantasy
• Modern Realistic (Strict)
• Modern Realistic (Loose)
• Urban Fantasy
• Alternate History (Fantasy Preference)
• Post-Apocalyptic Mixed
• Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy
• Post-Apocalyptic Scifi
• Post-Apocalyptic Modern
• Dystopia
• Displacement
• Military
• Dying Earth
• Supernatural
• Drama
• Mystery
• Horror
• Religious
• LBGT
• Crime/Detective
• Parody
• Comedy
• Tragedy
• Romance (Must Include Others)
• Erotic (Must Include Others)
LOGS

  • Diana Diana :
    WELCOME TO CZAR CROSS
    Today at 12:17 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    OFFICIAL EVENT ChaRP! Czar Cross - JULY 9TH @ 12PM NOON CENTRAL
    CZAR CROSS JULY 9TH @ 12PM Noon Central Time Ten years ago a great woman by the name of Polaria Ambrose united the seven systems and became the Czarina of the Delmok Empire. Under her rule, what was once a wild and dangerous place, has become peaceful and flourishes with prosperity. To...
    www.iwakuroleplay.com
    www.iwakuroleplay.com
    Today at 12:18 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    HOT TIP: Type fast! Keep your posts shorter so people can read your posts quickly and not miss any information.
    Today at 12:36 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    Put your character's name somewhere in the first sentence with each post! Using text color can also help differentiate between characters.
    Today at 12:36 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    Got lost or need help or ideas? I'm in the main cbox to answer questions and give guidance!
    Today at 12:37 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    REMEMBER: How your character behaves and reacts to things matters! When you see this bold yellow text those are Game Master posts you need to pay attention to.
    Today at 12:38 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    And finally, don't worry if you make mistakes or typos! This is improv play and it's gonna happen, so just have fun and enjoy the charp! :D
    Today at 12:39 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    (◉◇◉) (⊙,◉) (⊙◇◉)
    Today at 12:40 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    We open to a huge space cruise ship, orbiting a gorgeous resort planet and it's three moons. Gentle, classy music is playing, champagne is being poured and passed around, and guests are finally falling into the groove of the party. In an hour, Czarina Polaria Ambrose will give a special speech. Until then... the guests are having the time of their lives!
    Today at 12:43 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    Tokoyami Akaashi was having the time of his life, he had never experienced something so full of life and pretty ladies. He was a loner who always acted as strong as he could, even tho he was a closeted crybaby. Akaashi was practically a nobody who had no experience with rich people or even parties. How the hell was he supposed to look cool?!
    Today at 1:07 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Ozymandias, King of Kings... but actually a fat brunette with a huge chest, glasses, and a 'dead anime mom' ponytail sipped at some champagne. She grimaced abruptly, face contorted in distaste as she remembered quite suddenly that carbonation was the devil and burned quite badly. She coughed, then shook her head. A quick adjustment to her glasses, and she began to seek for plain old water... or maybe some apple juice, depending. There were kids, so there had to be apple juice, right?
    Today at 1:07 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    "Champagne?" Offered an adorable waiter to the guests.
    Edited
    Today at 1:09 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    Akaashi knew that he shouldn't drink but what the hell did he have to loose. He ran a hand threw his green locks, charmingly smiling at the waiter "I'll take one please". The male seemed to have the nerve to flirt with the poor waiter "you are adorable! Maybe I should catch your number. My bed is empty for you sweetheart~". This was an idiotic move of course but he didn't seem to care and went on with his life.
    Today at 1:12 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    The waitress just giggled politely, batting her pretty little eyelashes. "Let me know if you need anything else, sir!"
    Today at 1:14 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Hey there!" Ozy approached the pair with a smile. "What color's yer hair?" she asked as she looked at Akaashi. "Ain't used to seein' color lahk this, yanno?" She reached out, as though to touch the hair.
    Today at 1:16 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    He turned around and winked at her, taking a few sips of his champagne. Akaashi did notice that kids seemed to be attending this event, he shouldn't get too heated. He was stopped out of nowhere by this weird human. He tilted his head before narrowing his eyes at her "my hair is sea green! but why'd you ask?" he said. Akaashi was deeply offended by her simple works, smacking her hands away "Don't touch me, weirdo!" he was overreacting.
    Today at 1:19 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    Kids at the event? Why yes! Some of the youngesters belonging to ambassadors and politicians were also on the ship, unfortunately bored as can be at this "adult party". Occasionally one can be spotted playing under a buffet table or being held in place by a frustrated parent's tail.
    Today at 1:21 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Ah cain't normally see color," she answered with a shrug, seemingly unoffended by his swat. "Ah don't know all the names fer the colors, but yer hair's quaht pretty." She nodded, then noticed some kids and began to head that way. "Hey there, any apple juice or sommat 'round here?"
    Today at 1:22 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    The children just stare at Ozy before squeeling and running away to do what children do.
    Today at 1:25 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    Akaashi was very confused on the situation but it quickly clicked in his brain that she was colourblind. He felt rather embarrassed by his mistake but he didn't want to show it, chuckling under his breath as the children seemed to run away from her. The male ended up sitting away from the crowd, eyeing the buffet from a distance. Akaashi was a food whore, he loved to eat pretty much anything.
    Today at 1:27 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Damnit, Ah just want some damn apple juice insteada this fizzy shit," she huffed, then made her way to the same buffet that Akaashi eyed, where she grabbed a devilled egg and shoved it into her mouth with a disheartened grunt as her butt rested against the edge of the table.
    Today at 1:29 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    The buffet looked magnificent. Foods from many different worlds and cultures and all temptingly tasty.
    Today at 1:29 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    Akaashi would be distracted from the food by the view of Ozy's butt. The males cheeks began to heat up and he looked away, approaching the table that was littered in all types of fancy foods. He wasn't really sure where to start.
    Today at 1:32 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Gnom. Another devilled egg popped into her mouth as she muttered to herself, mouth full, about the rudeness of some children... "... Don't they know in another world Ah woulda 'sploded their lil heads fer that sorta rude shit... Just want some apple juice, dangit..."
    Today at 1:33 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    "Champagne?" Up popped that cute little waitress again, offering even more champagne to the pair. This party was being pretty liberaly with the booze considering how many families were present. Though to be fair, the children really should've been in bed.
    Today at 1:36 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Apple juice!" She huffed. "Or somethin without the fizzies." Ozy huffed. "That shit burns, ya know?"
    Today at 1:39 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    Akaashi took another glass of champagne and downed it in one big gulp. He raised an eyebrow over Ozy's fuss, it was just alcohol for god sake. "Stop being a pussy and just drink the god damn champagne" he growled. He pulled on her hair that he found extremely ugly "your makin more fuss then the kids"
    Today at 1:42 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    She moaned at the yank to her hair, then blushed and shoved him away with inhuman strength. "Shaddup! Damn normie!"
    Today at 1:43 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    He just let out a sigh of annoyance, mumbling under his breath "bitch, you're the only normie here". Akaashi returned to the buffet table and began to pick at a few things that caught his interest. The food was delicious!
    Today at 1:47 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    No one at the party seemed to care much about the pair having a small scuffle. Most were busy laughing it up, dancing, or chatting away without a care in the world. In fact, the party seemed a little drunker than usual for so early in the evening.
    Today at 1:47 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    She huffed and stuffed another devilled egg into her mouth. Damn civilian. She did notice the amount of drunkenness, though. One brow lifted, and she wondered if this was on purpose. She glanced toward the other glutton. "Ain't there supposed to be a speech soon? Everyone's drunk as a skunk... How're they gonna be able t'pay any attention?"
    Today at 1:50 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    Akaashi noticed a child hiding under the buffet table and scoffed, why the hell weren't the kids in bed already? The male considered falling asleep because he was bored, that Ozy girl had taken away all his high hopes. When Ozy spoke, she did have a point. They were the only ones who seemed to not be intoxicated, something didn't seem right.
    Today at 1:51 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    The lights out in the main ballroom dimmed, while the ones near the stage lit up brighter, signalling that the Czarina's speech was soon to begin. Another signal was that several looming bodyguards were appearing in strategic places.
    Today at 1:56 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    He watched as the stage lights lit up brighter then any other in the room, was the speech about to begin? Akaashi huffed, rubbing his eyes and stepping closer so he could get a better look. The bodyguards did make him jump out of his skin because they loomed over him.
    Today at 1:59 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Ozy pushed the last deviled egg into her mouth as she regarded the change in scene with a raised brow.
    Today at 1:59 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    When the Czarina walked onto the stage, the ballroom erupted into happy clapping. She walked over to the podium and signalled with her hands for everyone to simmer down. "Thank you, thank you. I am so glad you could all join me today for this most wonderful celebration!" A small kerfuffle happened somewhere in the ballroom, but the bodyguards handled it so smoothly, it didn't interupt the speech at all.
    Today at 2:02 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Ozy reached toward the empty plate, then frowned when her hand found nothing. Damn.
    Today at 2:04 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    Akaashi listened to Czarina as she did her speech, not really paying much attention to what was happening behind him. He did get rather bored of what was happening, just wanting to go home. Akaashi ended up focusing on the food again, being as quiet as possible. Ozy's behaviour was annoying Akaashi to say the least so he decided to throw custard at her which didn't miss. He smirked before turning away like nothing had ever happened.
    Today at 2:06 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Twitch.
    Today at 2:06 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Ozy looked back at him and scowled, but opted to simply move away rather than start a fight. She was going to be the better person, here.
    Today at 2:07 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    Akaashi did want to fall on the floor laughing but he had to contain himself, it wouldn't be worth anything right now.
    Today at 2:08 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    KABOOM! Suddenly, a big boom shook the ballroom as something shot up from the crowd and hit the big shiny chandelier. Chaos erupted as everyone tried to scatter and flee, but quickly found that the ballroom had been locked down and several wait staff (now holding bigass guns) were blocking the door. That friendly little waitress stepped into the center of the room where a gap in the crowd had formed. "LISTEN UP YOU RICH ASS MOTHER FUCKERS! THIS HERE IS A ROBBERY AND IF YOU DO EVERYTHING I SAY, YOU AND YOUR SHITTY KIDS WONT HAVE TO DIE."
    Today at 2:08 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    Akaashi felt his jaw drop to the floor, what the fuck had just happened?! He wasn't even rich!
    Today at 2:10 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Ozy didn't flinch at the sudden arming and shift in atmosphere. This was more her style, anyway. A smirk teased at her lips as she felt the old urge to conquer rise again. She could make an army in this situation, make an army and conquer... Her mind went elsewhere, fantasizing about the 'old days'.
    Today at 2:11 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    He narrowed his eyes "I'M NOT EVEN RICH!" before retreating under the table like a pussy. The male was met by kids who were also hiding under the table. Akaashi began to ponder on how the hell they were going to get out of here!
    Today at 2:13 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    "My big old budy here is going to walk around with a sack and you're going to put all your valuables inside! And don't anybody get any ideas or-" She pointed up to the main stage where the Czarina had several guns pointed at her. "We're going to kill the Czar! AND your kids!"
    Today at 2:13 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Ozy paused at the declaration, then began to laugh. She couldn't help it! She doubled over from how hard she was laughing.
    Today at 2:15 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    Akaashi turned to look at Ozy from under the table, feeling a nerve go off in the back of his head. He looked at the kids and tried to reassure them that they would be okay. The male noticed that one of the chairs legs had broke. He picked it up and aimed from under the table, throwing it at the 'innocent' waitress and it hit her head. He watched the kids crawl away.
    Today at 2:18 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    "Ow!" This lady wasn't kidding, because she spun around and immediately started firing her laser pointer in the direction the projectile came from. People screamed!
    Today at 2:21 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    A stray shot caught her shoulder, and Ozy yelped, but only looked at the hole there before she shook her head. "Y'ain't too good at this 'armed robbery' thing are ya? Ain't noone going to fear ya proper if ya can't hit yer damn target," she called.
    Today at 2:23 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    Akaashi would cuss and made the kids crawl away from where she was firing. The male let out a pained yelp, rolling out from under the table. He ended up at her feet and sighed, he always had bad luck! She had managed to shoot his right thigh which meant that he couldn't run anywhere.
    Today at 2:23 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    The two idiots weren't the only people getting shot. A few other strange guests went down, and even a kid! Are they dead?! They're DEAD! "LISTEN YOU SHITS. I'M NOT KIDDING. BEHAVE OR MORE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO DIE."
    Today at 2:25 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Ozy rolled her eyes, then shook her head. "Oi, yer doin' it wrong. First, ya order everyone _to the ground_. Then you have yer men move the tables and any cover away from people. Ain't you ever done armed robbery before?"
    Today at 2:26 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    He grumbled and yelled at her "STOP FUCKING GIVING HER TIPS! DO YOU WANT US ALL TO DIE"
    Today at 2:27 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Actually, mah way usually results in fewer casualties, so shut yer yap and git on th'floor, wouldja?"
    Today at 2:30 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    "You know what," the leader gestured to a couple of goons for them to grab Ozy. "Take the big mouth outside and toss her into space! In fact, take that other little screamer too! We got more important shit to do!" Just as instructed a couple of the biggest ex-staff goons went a grabbing.
    Today at 2:31 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    Akaashi would huff and rolled his eyes, reaching for the chair leg that he had thrown at the strange robber. He was about to throw it at Ozy but he was suddenly being picked up by a beat of a man! He huffed and began to kick his legs, almost as if he was a child himself "Put me down!"
    Today at 2:32 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Ozy grabbed an outstretched arm and ducked as she darted forward, using the goon's momentum against him. He flew into the buffet table, and then she pulled out a gun—one too big for her pocket—and aimed it at the goon. "Put 'im down, Ah'm armed." She shot that goon in the head, and that was her warning shot.
    Today at 2:33 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    The shot was a ball of plasma the size of a softball, and it went right through and only stopped when it hit the wall. She didn't seem to care if it hit others along the way.
    Today at 2:34 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    Was that a wise move? Likely not! Several goons now had their guns aimed at the crazy lady with a gun. "JUST KILL HER!" Screamed their leader. Gun fire erupted in all directions!
    Today at 2:35 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Her body jerked as the shots found their mark, but she only laughed. Laughed and laughed. When the guns stopped, she remained standing, even as she wheezed and coughed blood.
    Today at 2:36 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    Akaashi was shocked by Ozy's change, she was one aggressive bitch! He was still in the goons arms and wanted to be put down " put me down right now!" he said. However, the more he squirmed, the harder it was for him to keep his secret. The green hair was a wig! It fell off onto the floor and he would gulp. The wig had seemed to be a disguise, this man was not poor at all!
    Today at 2:36 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    Turns out Akaashi was just one of many rich bastards the invaders were after! But, they had their hands full with the crazy lady that just refused to die. "FUCK IT! WE'LL BURN THE WHOLE SHIP DOWN! GRAB THE IMPORTANT ONES AND LETS GO!" Ordered the leader. The 'important ones' seemed to be a select choice of random people from the crowd, including the Czarina, a kid or two, some ambassadors, and Akaashi?
    Today at 2:40 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Ozy grinned through bloody teeth as she looked at the spunky little ringleader, then aimed her megaphone-shaped gun at the ringleader's head and fired. "Never turn your back on an enemy!" she cackled.
    Today at 2:41 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    The leader of this caper made a swift escape, leaving her goons to take the hits and, worse yet, place some bombs. The intrepid heros had a choice - find all the bombs to save the ship or give chase to the kidnappers?
    Today at 2:43 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    Akaashi would gulp as he was being carried off, what the hell just happened. The male had hair that was long and silky, it was blonde and smelt like marshmallows. The wig that covered his hair was now long forgotten. He didn't really put up a fight at all, hell he was going to be in so much trouble if he did get out of this alive. Akaashi was prince to a far away kingdom, he liked to sneak out and experience things.
    Today at 2:44 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Ozy rolled her eyes. She didn't much care what happened to the rich folk, but it'd be a pain if she ended up in the void of space for who-knew-how-long with no place to go and worse—nothing to do.
    Today at 2:44 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    She began to work on clearing up the bombs, more for her own sake than those wimps who didn't do anything but scream.
    Today at 2:45 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    The entire ship seems to be rigged up with bombs! There's a lot to dismantle. And while Ozy is busy with those, the kidnappers load up their prisoners AND all the booty they can get the hands on before the - oh no! A timer starts counting down!
    57 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Ozy tilted her head, then shrugged and gave up. She headed back to the hall, then shouted, "Get to the escape pods unless all y'all wanna die!"
    55 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    Akaashi was now worried as he was loaded onto a random ship, what the hell was happening. He had been kidnapped?! The prince would narrow his eyes and look at the other kidnapped victims. He pouted and tried to get out of his bounds, his dad was going to kill him!
    53 minutes ago​
  • Diana Diana :
    People scatter! All rushing to try and get to the escape pods first, only to find... all of them are gone?! It seems this cruise ship caper had been well planned by the invaders. On the other end of the cruise ship, all the kidnapped people are being loaded up on the pirate's small transport ship. "Don't struggle, you little shits. Cause I'll chop your fingers off one by one if I have to."
    52 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Once she gave the warning, Ozy lifted her glasses and looked around, then began to limp towards the thieves' ship. She was better than when she'd just been shot, but damn, moving hurt now that adrenaline had started to wear off. She wasn't sure why she was pursuing the thieves, but... well, damn it, she guessed she was.
    51 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    At the warning of having his fingers chopped off one by one, he stopped his frantic movements and sulked like a spoiled brat. He was angry that things hadn't gone his way.
    49 minutes ago​
  • Diana Diana :
    "FREEZE." Yelled the leader when Ozy appeared at the loading dock. "Ya crazy bitch, I appreciate the gumption but you're fucking up my plans here! How about you join my team and maybe I'll pay ya?"
    47 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Ozy tilted her head, then snickered. "Sure. Better pay good," she answered. She didn't really care about money, but this could be entertaining. "Turn off the bomb. Ain't anyone in there got the balls to do anything but me. Be a waste of easy marks to kill 'em."
    45 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    Akaashi would pout but gasped when he heard what Ozy said "are you fucking serious?! dumb bitch" he scoffed under his breath, looking away from them all. This party was a total bummer!
    44 minutes ago​
  • Diana Diana :
    "Always better to join the winning side!" Laughed the leader lady. "ALRIGHT! LOAD 'EM UP! SET THE TIMER!" With the plan finally smoothly under way, the goons got to work loading up the last of their hostages. From a tablet, all of the bombs in the cruise ship were setup on a timer to blow as soon as their transport was ready to launch.
    39 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Y'ain't listenin, just set off one small bomb, scare 'em, and then y'kin milk 'em later. They were all wimps, ya know?"
    38 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Ozy pushed her glasses back into place and cracked her neck.
    38 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    Akaashi would be outraged by what was happening, who the fuck did these people think they were. The prince may be small and rather annoying but he wasn't as stupid as he always played out to be. He sighed and looked at Ozy "you know! you're a fucking bitch that ruined everything with your petty tips and stupid attitudes!" as he yelled this at her, he got out of his bounds and looked at the atmosphere of space, should he jump or not?
    36 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "D'ya wanna die?" she asked as she looked at Akaashi. "Ah mean, by all means, die. We kin still send bits of ya to yer kin fer ransom." Ozy stared at him, brown-eyed gaze direct.
    34 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    He would freeze, was she going to chop him up?! Akaashi felt a pang of fear but tried to act brave, picking up a gun that was bigger then his head. He pointed it at her "I may be a kid! but im not afraid to explode your head off" He of course had never shot a gun and was easily bullied. Akaashi was vulnerable here, did he want to die?!
    33 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Ozy casually shot his hand off, then stared at him. "Sit yer ass back down."
    31 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    The male tried his best not to cry out in pain, sitting back down at the speed of light. He sniffled and watched the blood drip down onto the wood beneath him. The wound would get infected and he would surely die at this rate. Akaashi couldn't hold it in anymore and began to sob.
    29 minutes ago​
  • Diana Diana :
    Once the last of the hostages and booty were loaded up, the transport ship closed up it's doors and started lifting off. Somewhere on the far side of the cruise ship the first of the bombs started exploding. BOOM. BOOM. BOOMBOOM. BOOOOOOM.
    29 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Ozy took a seat next to him, then used the hot barrel of her gun to cauterize the wound. "Stahp cryin. Th'more you just cooperate, th'easier this'll all be on ya." She smiled at him, as though she wasn't burnt full of holes and didn't have blood on her mouth and chin.
    26 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    He flinched when she sat down next to him, looking away stubbornly "Y-You didn't have to s-shoot my whole hand off! I wasnt even going to shoot you in the first place". Akaashi, turned his whole body away from her, angry with what she had done. However, he wouldn't dare threaten her anymore, scared of what she could do to him. She didnt even hesitate when she shot his hand off!
    24 minutes ago​
  • Diana Diana :
    BOOM. BOOMBOOM. BOOOOM. shrrrrkkkkreeech. The transport ship holding all the hostages lurched to the side. Something was wrong! "CAPTAIN! SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH THE TRANSPORT!" BOOMBOOM. BOOOOM. Bombs in the cruise ship were drawing closer and the transport was stuck!
    24 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Ozy frowned at the shout. "Ah fuckin' told ya t'disable the bombs, ya idjits..." She sighed, then shoved her way to the pilot's seat and took off her glasses. "Did y'all make sure we weren't held in place by fuckin' electromagnets before y'came up with this halfwit plan? Y'all know magnets're the simplest way t'keep a ship attached in a bay..."
    21 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    Akaashi was in quite a bit of pain, his hand had been shot off and he had also been shot in his right thigh. The male was glad when Ozy left his side, still sniffling. He just wanted to go home, this wasn't a good idea in the first place. Akaashi swung his head around when he heard the bomb explosions getting louder, whimpering. They were all going to die at this rate!
    19 minutes ago​
  • Diana Diana :
    "FUCK! JUST GET US OU-" BOOM. BOOOOOOOM!! The entire cruise ship went up in one giant explosion, engulfing the transport ship along with it. Fire consumed all the passengers inside! Burning! Screaming! Excruciating pain! And then... ...darkness.
    16 minutes ago​
  • Diana Diana :
    BZZZZZT. One by one passengers woke up to find themselves on the floor of the cruise ship. All groggy and confused, many waking up in a terror because the last thing they remember was being shot or burning alive. Everyone all seemed to be accounted for, including the Czarina who was now being helped to her feet by one of the bodyguards. No one was harmed and everyone was alive, but everyone did feel as if they had a bad case of food poisoning. Except for one strange thing...
    16 minutes ago​
  • Diana Diana :
    ...the ship was no longer orbiting outside the resort planet. It was lost somewhere in the middle of no where space. Adrift and umoving.
    16 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Ozy blinked. All that excitement... for nothing. She sat up and sighed heavily. "Are y'fuckin serious?"
    15 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    He looked around and then down at his hand, narrowing his eyes at Ozy. That bitch shot his hand off... er well, he thought she did. Akaashi threw his wig off and walked over to her, punching her in the side "I fucking hate you...." he mumbled
    14 minutes ago​
  • Diana Diana :
    There seemed to be a few familar faces there in the crowd, but everyone was all equally as confused. The Czarina did not give her speech and was quickly ushered away while one of the cruise representatives got up on stage instead. "E-everyone, please remain calm. We- We're not sure what has happened but we're trying to figure it out."
    13 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Ozy grabbed the boy's wrist and gave it a squeeze just shy of breaking something as she forced a smile at him. "Maybe don't start a fight, lil boy." She gave him a forced grin that held no joy.
    12 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    Akaashi would try to pull away from her, feeling his hand going numb from the lack of blood flow "I-Im sorry!" he repeated. However, a box in his brain exploded "I AM NOT LITTLE!" he screamed at her. The sixteen year old would bite her hand and watch as he was let free, folding his arms and pouting.
    10 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Her grip remained tight on him, and she yanked him back. "Ah could sit on ya and break ya. Just leave me alone." She shoved him away, stronger than she looked.
    9 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby AnxiousEnby :
    He looked at her "you could not sit on me! Stop treating me like a little kid" he grumbled. Akaashi was not impressed with this but he could feel his nerves bundling up when he heard his phone go off. He opened it and turned it on, only to hear his father yelling at him. God damnit!
    7 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Ozy took this time to head back to the buffet and grabbed... oh sweet, the deviled eggs were back, too! She grabbed one in each hand, ate one, then grabbed another. Fuck yes.
    5 minutes ago​
  • Diana Diana :
    What happened to the ship? No one had an explanation yet, but ship crew was instructed to help guide everyone to their cabins until things could be straightened out. On investigation, it was revealed that the escape pods were missing, thieves were planning a heist and had planet bombs all over the ship. The one thing they couldn't explain was how they all got in the middle of nowhere. For that... FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON CZAR CROSS???
    1 minute ago​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Ozy took the platter of deviled eggs with her, for having to put up with 'all this shit'.
 

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
EVERYONE ALMOST DIED. 8D THANKS FOR PLAYING!