7. One post per week
  8. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Will be updated when school year starts. For now, pretty much whenever
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
It was a beautiful starlit night.

The sky was beautiful.

An alien pod just crashed into your gathering of friends.

And awww.... it's the world's cute's baby alien.

Look, at how cute it is.

It even coos and everything and bonds with the group.

Nothing can-

Oh, it likes human flesh......

Well, good luck

Who: Everyone is invited. You can make character sheets if you want.

What:
You found a baby alien and have to keep it safe.... while also keeping it fed and happy ( and definitely away from the FEDS)

When: July 25th , 4PM EST/3 PM CST. It ends at 7 EST/ 6 CST

Where: This RP will have a ChaRP room once it's ready.

HOW: This is a Action High Fantasy with a mix of scif-fi and horror ChaRP with improvised GMing. That means you should interact with each other. There are definitely going to be moments where you can work together ( or against each other depending on who you plan to play). There will 100% be In game consequences.... so choose wisely, because I promise you one thing. This won't be a fun time babysitting an alien

If you need any ChaRP tips, this ChaRP will follow all the tips Diana gives. Otherwise have fun.​

Screenshot 2021-07-25 3.54.34 PM.png
Name: Fluffles

• [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    It was a beautiful starlight night when you decided to camp out under the stars. The birds were singing, the sky was clear- a UFO glazed and crashed not too far from you- wait, what was that?

Today at 4:04 PM

[*]Mglo:
    Marsh gripped the bottle of wine to her chest looking back to the sky as if another UFO would glaze above. "Uh," she looked around, took a drink of the bottle, then settled it back on the cutting board where the cheese and crackers were still unwrapped. "This is the dumb part where you go see what it looks like yeah Marsh?" she told herself bat in hand with each step moving towards the crash sight. "And you called those people in the movies idiots...," she whispered and then looked around again to see if anyone else would join her self destructive curiosity.
    Today at 5:02 PM
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    Brandon Williams had just wanted one normal night. A night under the stars sure beat being hit by anyone that could breathe at the local bar. It was that he wasn't interested in guys or girls, he liked both. But camping under the stars seemed like a great idea. Sure, he had a habit of finding strange things, ever since he was a kid. But he was an adult now and this still couldn't be happening.... but yet... here he was. " Well, I can't let you go out there alone, plus- maybe aliens have different beauty standards."
    Today at 5:06 PM
    [*]Mglo:
    "You calling me unattractive? Or you hoping to get it on with an alien?" she teased though she was glad to know she wasn't about to go investigate on her own. Plus, with Brandon of all people! Marsh hadn't expected him to even show up for the gathering. She on the other hand was known for being impulsive so when she showed up to camp with her hair cut one inch from her scalp it surprised no one. Anyway the new look fit her well enough.
    Today at 5:13 PM
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    "No, I'm calling myself way too attractive and hope unlike every human who meets me, they won't either want to friendzone me or fuck me on site," he replied back to her with a smile. The ship was exactly what you expected it to be, similiar to the ones in the movies and on TV. The glass was clear and you can see... what looked like a baby alien inside. IT WAS ADORABLE.
    Today at 5:20 PM
    [*]Mglo:
    She rolled her eyes at him but a smile followed suit. At the sight of the ship she tapped it with her bat at first but when she saw the baby alien inside she couldn't help but pull Brandon by the arm. "Look! So cute! And it wont want to friendzone or fuck you on site!" she laughed, "it might want a way too attractive papa though." She squeezed his arm, or tried to, for emphasis but promptly let go as it made her all too aware of his muscles.
    Today at 5:27 PM
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    Brandon was used to her rolling her eyes at him. There was something unsettling about how cute the thing was. He noticed how quickly she had pulled his arm and he looked at it. " It's a baby though, who knows what it needs to survive and.... I'm sorry- did you call me super hot?" He asked as she squeezed his arms. His brain was processing this new information. " I guess regardless we should get it out of there."
    Today at 5:39 PM
    [*]Mglo:
    "Uh right but how does this thing open?" she scrambled over the ship avoiding the question. He was super hot, everyone thought so, but she wasn't about to boost his ego while she was off guard. "Well all babies need milk nutrients or something so maybe this alien baby is no different. None of us brought milk to the campsite though..."
    Today at 5:47 PM
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    The small baby alien woke up and was making the cutest sounds and was hitting the right side of the ship, there was a panel there with something that was probably open and close but in the creatures native language. Well, it was a 50/50 chance.
    Today at 5:52 PM
    [*]Mglo:
    Marsh slammed her hand on the panel, "is it this thing? Oh but maybe it's safer to first ge-" a noise interrupted her and she jumped back, bumping into Brandon. She picked up her bat since she'd dropped it with the startle and held it at the ready. "What if the baby's not alone," was the stupid thought that escaped her lips and she flushed with embarrassment. What did she expect the ship to be some sort of transformer alien baby nanny?!
    Today at 6:03 PM
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    The baby alien would jump up and down excitedly as it was confirming what she was saying. The noise that interpreted her was just the baby bumping the ship.... probably "I didn't expect you to be such a baby about this," he replied, walking over to the control panel she had seen. Unlike her, Brandon was able to see that the left one was open and the right was close. He hit the left one and opened it. The baby cooed and hoped out of the ship, snuggling up to Brandon and then following it up to Marsh. The noise Marsh heard came back as a suited government man came out and pointed a gun at the cutie.
    Today at 6:09 PM
    [*]Mglo:
    "It's called being careful in the face of the unknown," she excused her self tapping her elbow to his side. But really, who was she going to fool with that? She stared when the baby alien went up to Brandon and she came closer until the baby was being snuggly with her. Marsh relaxed and suddenly hugged it. It was too cute not to! In the face of the suit and the gun in his hand she reactively hid behind the ship with the baby alien in her arms, "omg, omg, omg, don't shoot me!"
    Today at 6:20 PM
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    Brandon was about to say something when he saw the man with the gun. He wasn't sure what to do with her. The cute little fluff ball looked over at the man with the gun and before Marsh or Brandon could react or do anything, the man and his gun would be gone. The alien cooed adorably. "....'
    Today at 6:27 PM
    [*]Mglo:
    "Uh... did I just hallucinate a government dude with a gun?" she looked to Brandon, the more down to earth person of the two if you ignored his looks.
    Today at 6:34 PM
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    " I think the cute baby alien just ate-" As if to prove his point, the alien would cough the gun back up. " -the guy. Well, I guess we know where he gets his nutrients from."
    Today at 6:38 PM
    [*]Mglo:
    "Well, it hasn't eaten us uh yet. So I guess we're ok? I mean, I don't mean to say it's ok the guy was ok to eat but like you know?" She scrambled. Marsh looked at baby alien and supposed it was just following nature. Not like it looked malicious or anything. "What do we do with it? Any instructions in the ship crib?"
    Today at 6:44 PM
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    Brandon would look in the ship and find a book. To Marsh, it was written in the weird language that she couldn't read, to him, it was English. " Yeah, there is a book in here, Five steps on how to care for our son Fluffles. " He opened the book. " Step one, open the ship. Step 2, let him bond with you. Step 3, feed him. Important note, our species lives by the model that you are what you eat so whatever his first meal is what he will become. Step 4, keep him fed. Step 5, Good luck."
    Today at 6:49 PM
    [*]Mglo:
    "You can read gibberish and be hot? Dang Brandon! Ok so steps 1 through 3 done... is baby alien going to turn into a guy in a suit? Also, it doesn't sound like Fluffles has to eat people right? It can eat whatever we eat maybe?" She pulled out a pack of crackers from her overall's pocket and opened it with her teeth. She offered it to Fluffles to see if it ate them.
    Today at 6:52 PM
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    Brandon tilted his head at her. "It's written in English. What are you talking about?" He asked, looking at the last page. " Step 6- we forgot to clarify, species and gender identity of the man. When fully human, wil still attract the strange and forgot time as alien. Must consume about three of species to fully change. Sounds like he needs two more humans and also.... that is all." Fluffles ate the crackers and spit them out
    Today at 6:57 PM
    [*]Mglo:
    "It doesn't look like English to me," Marsh shrugged. As she listened to the sixth step she looked from Fluffles to Brandon and back. "Um, I don't know about feeding a little alien two humans like it's no big deal though, but I also don't want to be the one getting eaten. What to do?"
    57 minutes ago
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    Brandon considered for a moment. " I mean,w e obviously don't want to give him more shady people to feed on or sleezes. I guess we hope that we can find a way to feed him good people- hospital."
    55 minutes ago
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    The idea just hit him suddenly.
    54 minutes ago
    [*]Mglo:
    Marsh double blinked at the unexpected brilliance of Brandon's idea. "You have no right being this smart too, but I'm also very glad for it. Hospital it is!" She shrugged off her jacket and put it around Fluffles, "sorry kid, we can't let others see you during transport. Ah, I left my car keys at the campsite did you carpool or drive?"
    50 minutes ago
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    Brandon shrugged. " Listen, it's not like I ate genuises and hot guys, it just comes with learning things and being a closeted nerd. You can be hot and smart.... well, I mean, I did drive here and I got my keys. So, we can just go to my grey lexus or you know--" The alien spit out keys. The car in question was barely hidden in bushes. " We can take a dead guy's car and not have it be associated with us.""
    46 minutes ago
    [*]Mglo:
    Marsh smiled at this Brandon she was getting to know better under the strange circumstances. After the baby alien spit out keys she said, "aww, look at that. Our Fluffles got your smarts." She lightly punched his arm and rushed over to the car in question, pulling a couple loose branches. "You drive! Not sure we can trust me with quick navigation on a hungry stomach. I had barely opened the wine when the ship got my attention."
    41 minutes ago
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    Brandon would looked over at her. " I didn't think my camp trick would make me co-parent a baby alien, but here we are. Hey, you can be smart." he replied, looking over at the alien who was still on the ground. He would scoop him up the small alien and would sneak away, to the car and looked at her. " Sure, I can drive us there."
    27 minutes ago
    [*]Mglo:
    "Yeah me neither, especially a baby alien with their very particular needs," she replied with a light blush. Once in the car, she stretched out her arms offering to hold on to Fluffles so Brandon could drive. "Speaking of co-parenting though, what comes after? I mean, are we really doing this long term? It's going to be tough."
    20 minutes ago
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    Brandon would look over at her. " I mean, I guess, I don't really know to be quite honest. I imagine it will be like a human kid once he eats- but I don't really know."
    8 minutes ago
    [*]LuckycoolHawk9:
    The stars would continue to shine as the duo drove to the hospital to feed their son. To be Continued in Cuteness Can Kill!: Hospital Edition