OFFICIAL EVENT CHARP! Concert at Toko Aida Space Station - July 30th @ 12PM Noon Central

ARE YOU ATTENDING THE CONCERT?


  • Total voters
    3

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female

CONCERT AT TOKO AIDA SPACE STATION
JULY 30th @ 12PM Noon Central Time​

The Toko Aida. A space station on the grandest of scales. Funded by the Imperium Republic of Sol (Commonly known as the IROS Alliance), Toko Aida is a neutral territory with a conglomerate of different species and nations pulled together for one purpose – gratuitous capitalism. Trade, Business, Shipping, Vacation, Tourism… if it can be sold, it can be found on Toko Aida. Information, Black Markets, Galactic Police, Bounty Hunters, Business Owners… everyone finds a need to visit Toko Aida.

A concert is being held on the station featuring the amazing singer PHOENIX STARLIGHT! Tickets for the event are expensive as hell, but the show is worth it. They're going to be talking about this concert for years!


EVENT INFO


WHO: Everyone is invited! Character Bios/Pics are not required, but totally encouraged! Post 'em if you got 'em.

WHAT: You are attending this concert! Did you buy the tickets? Win them? Steal them? That is up to you. This is a sci-fi setting, so the sky is the limit on what kind of species and tech you use.

WHEN: JULY 30th - THURSDAY @ 12PM NOON CENTRAL TIME. Ending @ 3PM.

WHERE: Join us in the TOKO AIDA STATION chat room. You'll find the link to our chats in the CHAT tab when it's time to play.

HOW: This is a ACTION SETTING WITH IMPROVISATIONAL GAME MASTERING. That means the object of this roleplay is to interact with other characters, and from those interactions I will create a plot and story around you. There will be action moments, where strange events will happen and your characters will have to work together to resolve it. With this ChaRP "lol random" behaviors are discouraged -- what your character says and does will have in game consequences, so choose wisely!

My roleplays are always NEWBIE FRIENDLY so even if you are terrible at roleplay or have never participated in a ChaRP before, this will be easy for you to get involved in. :D Ask questions, let me know when you need help. I often give tips and direction out of character in the main chat room when people need a little direction.



EASY CHARP TIPS!


Try to show up a good 10 to 15 minutes before the ChaRP is to begin. That way you can read up on any important info, and it makes it easier for your GM to know how to start off the ChaRP when there's a head count.

Don't worry if another player is doing something similar to your idea. DO IT ANYWAY! Similarities and things in common happen in real life too. Everyone also plays differently, so two characters who are both "sweet and shy" will still end up being totally unique people. Two assassins could create a fun and interesting conflict!

Talking to other players about their character before the roleplay is a GREAT way to create connections and background for your own!

Post SHORT AND FAST. Charps are very quick pace and contain a LOT of players. Players can't wait 20 minutes for you to write a wall of text, and if there's too much text they won't be able to read it fast enough and will MISS details. If it takes you longer than two minutes to type your post, you are taking too long and might get lost in the action. This is an exercise in quick and concise writing!

Make sure your character name is mentioned in every post, close to the start of it if possible. This is especially helpful when there's many players, so we know who is playing what character.

Like in Real Life, a character may not be able to acknowledge or notice your character immediately because they are engaged in doing something else. (For example a new character walking in to the room, but the other characters arguing about muffins and do not see them.) Don't get discouraged if you go can't get someone to interact with you right away. Just keep posting and doing actions with your character, or even approach others who also seem to be idle and it WILL happen.

Do not take events in the roleplay personally or assume that bad reactions are because they think you/your character sucks. Everyone is playing a character and reacting to things as their character would!
 

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
THIS IS TODAAAAAAAAY
 

The Mood is Write

Mom-de-Plume
SITE SUPPORT
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
Looking for partners
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, Multiple posts per week, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like. My absolute favorite is mixed and multiverse, but I'm not limited to those.

• Mixed Genre
• Multiverse
• High Fantasy
• Hard Fantasy
• Low Fantasy
• OP Fantasy
• Science Fantasy
• Modern Fantasy
• Soft Scifi
• Science Fantasy
• Low Scifi
• OP Science Fantasy
• Modern Realistic (Strict)
• Modern Realistic (Loose)
• Urban Fantasy
• Alternate History (Fantasy Preference)
• Post-Apocalyptic Mixed
• Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy
• Post-Apocalyptic Scifi
• Post-Apocalyptic Modern
• Dystopia
• Displacement
• Military
• Dying Earth
• Supernatural
• Drama
• Mystery
• Horror
• Religious
• LBGT
• Crime/Detective
• Parody
• Comedy
• Tragedy
• Romance (Must Include Others)
• Erotic (Must Include Others)

The Mood is Write

Mom-de-Plume
SITE SUPPORT
DONATING MEMBER
Invitation Status
Looking for partners
Posting Speed
Multiple posts per day, 1-3 posts per day, One post per day, Multiple posts per week, 1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Writing Levels
Adept, Advanced, Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
Male, Female, Primarily Prefer Female, No Preferences
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like. My absolute favorite is mixed and multiverse, but I'm not limited to those.

• Mixed Genre
• Multiverse
• High Fantasy
• Hard Fantasy
• Low Fantasy
• OP Fantasy
• Science Fantasy
• Modern Fantasy
• Soft Scifi
• Science Fantasy
• Low Scifi
• OP Science Fantasy
• Modern Realistic (Strict)
• Modern Realistic (Loose)
• Urban Fantasy
• Alternate History (Fantasy Preference)
• Post-Apocalyptic Mixed
• Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy
• Post-Apocalyptic Scifi
• Post-Apocalyptic Modern
• Dystopia
• Displacement
• Military
• Dying Earth
• Supernatural
• Drama
• Mystery
• Horror
• Religious
• LBGT
• Crime/Detective
• Parody
• Comedy
• Tragedy
• Romance (Must Include Others)
• Erotic (Must Include Others)
LOGS TIME

  • Diana Diana :
    WELCOME TO THE CONCERT AT TOKO AIDA SPACE STATION!
    Today at 11:59 AM​
  • Diana Diana :
    OFFICIAL EVENT CHARP! Concert at Toko Aida Space Station - July 30th @ 12PM Noon Central
    CONCERT AT TOKO AIDA SPACE STATION JULY 30th @ 12PM Noon Central Time The Toko Aida. A space station on the grandest of scales. Funded by the Imperium Republic of Sol (Commonly known as the IROS Alliance), Toko Aida is a neutral territory with a conglomerate of different species and nations...
    www.iwakuroleplay.com
    www.iwakuroleplay.com
    Today at 11:59 AM​
  • Diana Diana :
    As always, my roleplays are NEWBIE FRIENDLY! If you've never charped before OR just get confused during the action, I am in the main chat to help guide you, answer questions, and give suggestions.
    Today at 11:59 AM​
  • Diana Diana :
    HOT TIP: Write brief, write fast. People miss details in posts that are too long, and taking too long to write a post means you might miss action yourself. Keep posts under 10 sentences.
    Today at 11:59 AM​
  • Diana Diana :
    Put your CHARACTER NAME in the first sentence of your post so we know who is playing who. Using the bbcode color can also help differentiate between characters!
    Today at 11:59 AM​
  • Diana Diana :
    Game Master posts are in this bold bright yellow. Pay attention to those, because they often have important things your characters need to deal with.
    Today at 12:00 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    (◉,◉) (◉◇◉) (⊙,◉) (⊙◇◉)
    Today at 12:00 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    The Toko Aida Space Station is a huge multicultural station out in neutral space. It's always a busy place to be, but this week it's even more bustling than usual due to the most famous singer this side of the galaxy, Phoenix Starlight ending her concert tour with Toko Aida. A lot of very important people have come to see the concert, from space popes to space pirates! Security has their work cut out for them today.
    Today at 12:52 PM​
  • Dawn:
    Miles stood just slightly behind the very, very rich young couple, looking like someone pissed in his coffee. He had no choice but to scowl a little to look professional and serious, otherwise his 'baby face' would make him far too approachable. And while Miles was a friendly guy, he was on the clock and didn't want any distractions. Being over six feet tall meant very little here on the station because other humanoid races tended to tower over him just a little anyway. Still, he was a fit mid-thirties blond with a bit of silver stress, hair short on the sides and a bit floofy up top. He wore a tux. Of course he was wearing a tux, not because he was the tuxedo-loving sort of man but because this was a very fancy event and he wanted to blend in. Bodyguards did their job best when they blended in.
    Edited
    Today at 1:02 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    Phoenix Starlight herself was backstage with the crew, making sure everything was getting set up properly for a safe and enjoyable concert experience. Without being in her full rigged out costume yet, she looked pretty much like one of the crew.
    Today at 1:13 PM​
  • Mglo:
    Tycho strutted through the crowds as best he could, his efforts to move the hips and arms as humanly as possible on this new body model making him look like he was attempting to be sultry. Perhaps he should have tried it on before concert day, but he'd wanted to wear something new. He stopped by tuxedo wearing man, not the only one around here, and looked at his reflection. The white bodice was bitchin'! Tycho looked like a smooth fuck in white, but not everyone was into that robo look. He finger gunned his reflexion before trying to wink at the guy next to him except the wink didn't happen and he just stared.
    Today at 1:15 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    Up on the main stage in the concert arena, a Hypebot was telling very funny jokes about humans. Ha! Those wacky humans! Also, concessions are being sold by vendors, so get you some of those famous Killian Toes! Tastes just like the real thing!
    Edited
    Today at 1:19 PM​
  • Astaroth Astaroth :
    "The graphics are all rigged," a slightly tinny voice informed Phoenix from behind the softly-glowing faceshield of the pyrotechnics handler. Normally faceshields were disallowed for an event with this high of a security coding, but he'd gotten the proper medical clearance from the system when they scanned his ID chip. Not terribly unusual for someone in his profession, after all. "I hope you're ready for some fireworks, Miss Starlight."
    Today at 1:19 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    "Awesome!" she chimed in, going over her own checklist. "Can't have a concert without a little sparkle. I just hope the Hypebot doesn't start another riot." None of it's jokes were landing, and some crowds were more rowdy than others. "I guess I better get into costuming."
    Today at 1:23 PM​
  • Dawn:
    This kept happening to him. Why were androids so thirsty for him? Was it-- Nah. Couldn't be. He was wearing his synthetic skin so even his hands looked human and normal tonight. Miles cocked an eyebrow at the one in white staring at him, the eyebrow with two bare lines through it from some fresh stitches. That simple facial expression spoke a loud 'can I help you?' without his lips ever moving. His hand did subtly move to touch the gun at his side and make sure it was still there. There were a lot of fat cats here tonight, so it wasn't too far a stretch to think some vigilante would bring the chaos.
    Today at 1:23 PM​
  • S Shavynel :
    Dee flapped her newly acquired all-access ticket in hand. The show *somehow* had found itself short on the pyrotechnics it needed the day of, and through the grape vine had found her and her somewhat-less-than-legal stash. Just a couple of modifications to shift them from straight explosives to show ready, and then she'd dropped them off for cash under the table and a ticket. Now they had what they needed, and she was gonna have a night to kick back.
    Today at 1:28 PM​
  • Astaroth Astaroth :
    "That's my cue!" chirped the costumer, a small pink droid named T3. They hovered up to start fussing with Phoenix's hair. "I got the dress to run updates overnight so it would be booted in time. Come on, I'll get you fitted and plug you in."
    Today at 1:30 PM​
  • Mglo:
    He almost missed the look he was given since Tycho was still trying to wink but it clearly wasn't working. "Sorry, I'm still getting used to this body," he said turning and now pointing his finger guns at him. "Gimme a moment," one by one the fingers in one hand stretched out and Tycho thrust it forward to handshake like in the movies.
    Today at 1:30 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    The Hypebot on stage finally stopped telling jokes when someone threw a dead gatorbat carcass at it. It moved on to instructing everyone where the emergency exits were in case of fire, attack, or stampede.
    Today at 1:31 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    A loud sound, like millions screaming a chord in unison, came from one distant end of the concert venue before it was cut off. There, a muscular blue woman with black hair and horns held a hand over the mouth of a pale, long-eared humanoid. Neither wore any metal on their bodies, but the pale humanoid was the spacepope of a culture who followed the Black and the White. Each of the two had its own pope, and this one was the one of the White, the HOLIEST OF HOLIES, with his Grey bodyguard, whose name wasn't nearly so known.
    Today at 1:35 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    Phoenix's transformation in costume was always an experience. She went from looking just like any other human to a mystical space faerie in the span of minutes. As they made sure the tech in her dress was working just right, she did a few vocal warm ups.
    Today at 1:36 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Holiest of Holies, please, you have to use the translator or you'll overshadow the musician... again," the bodyguard scolded. Her name was actually Stauthiilmu Grey, and for being so muscular, she had a friendly, youthful face.
    Today at 1:37 PM​
  • Dawn:
    Blink blink. Miles stared at the offered hand a moment and then sighed, reaching out smoothly and shaking it. "You uh, you keep on practicing with that, buddy." He couldn't help it. The earnest droid had drawn a chuckle out of him, his face lighting up softly with amusement. The warmth drained from his face quickly though as he moved back into bodyguard mode, his head swiveling toward the loud sound, brow furrowed. He took a step closer to his charges, hand resting at his hip where the gun waited.
    Today at 1:38 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    The Holiest of Holies choked as she shoved something down his throat, then huffed. "I don't like this. It always feels weird... Can't I take it out?"
    Today at 1:39 PM​
  • Astaroth Astaroth :
    The pyrotechnics handler, meanwhile, slipped out from backstage and down to the pit, his smartgloved hands making some final adjustments to the tech. The red hexagonal glow of his faceshield cast a muted reflection off the shining sleek surface of the graphics paneling. Lifting his hooded head, he gave the venue a sweeping gaze, his faceshield blinking.
    Today at 1:40 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    The lights in the concert hall blinked twice and began to dim low, signalling the concert was about to begin and that everyone should take their seats!
    Today at 1:41 PM​
  • S Shavynel :
    Dee flashed her ticket again to some security stooge, and they let her pass through the curtain that separated the crew from the audience. And immediately felt slightly underdressed in her ripped T-shirt look. Was this the VIP corner? Dee held onto her ticket a little harder.
    Today at 1:42 PM​
  • Mglo:
    Tycho's body slammed onto the wall, his surprise had replaced concentration. "The sound didn't scare me that much," he chuckled, "I swear. I was just trying to turn around."
    Today at 1:42 PM​
  • Astaroth Astaroth :
    Phoenix's dress, too, began to change lighting to match, intensifying in strength.
    Today at 1:42 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "The lights!" HOLIEST OF HOLIES exclaimed. "It's starting, yes?" He craned for a better view, which prompted Stauthiilmu to grab him by the back of his fiberglass-and-plastic armor so he wouldn't stumble off to do something stupid... again.
    Today at 1:44 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    "Alright guys, let's get this party started!" Excited to finally round out this tour with her final show, Phoenix rushed through the back, guideded by crew straight to her mark on stage. She smoothed out the technodress, made sure her mic was adjusted, and got into position.
    Today at 1:45 PM​
  • Dawn:
    A chill ran down his spine. Like someone was staring directly into his soul. The synthetic hairs on his arms stood on end, registering the signal of nervousness from his brain. Something was triggering his survival senses and it was something...familiar. Miles' gaze swept the crowd as he inched away from the couple he was supposed to be guarding. Where was that gaze coming from? He was momentarily distracted by the concert kicking off and he was instantly reminded about his charges and he hurried back to them.
    Today at 1:46 PM​
  • Astaroth Astaroth :
    "Ladies, gentlemen, and majestic beings," a distorted voice swept through the arena, "are you ready for the one and only Phoenix Starlight?"
    Today at 1:46 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Now is when you cheer," Stauthiilmu prompted, and HOLIEST OF HOLIES shrieked loudly, more raptor-like than human.
    Today at 1:47 PM​
  • S Shavynel :
    Dee wooped at the top of her lungs, joining the surge of sound, even as she awkwardly walked down the aisle trying to find the right seat
    Today at 1:50 PM​
  • Mglo:
    "Hey dude," Tycho sultrily walked towards the bodyguard after the raptor-like shriek rung around them. "Is that how Pheonix Starlight sounds? I got the tix for free. You know how it is, my jams aren't the popular kind but uh, Starlight ain't sounding too bad." Tycho meant to give the couple behind him a head nod but it moved as if saying *no* "Hey! Nice looks! I'm Tycho nice to meet ya"
    Today at 1:51 PM​
  • Astaroth Astaroth :
    "That's too bad," the voice went on, "because unfortunately this luxurious concert you've spent so much of your credits on is cancelled." On cue, Phoenix's dress changed from a soft blue to a reddish tint and began to blink in a slow, steady pattern. When Phoenix tried to speak into the microphone, it didn't seem to be working!
    Today at 1:53 PM​
  • S Shavynel :
    Screw it. Dee was just gunna find the nearest seat and, "Is that seat fr-- What? Cancelled?" Was that a joke? 'Cause someone ought to tell that Hypebot that wasn't a good joke.
    Today at 1:55 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Uh oh," Staulthiilmu frowned and looked around. She pulled HOLIEST OF HOLIES closer to herself to better keep an eye on him in what was soon to be chaos, and moved herself and him closer to the other VIPs, since they'd be targeted as well, and thus their bodyguards would be on full alert, too.
    Today at 1:56 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    "This isn't good," she squeaked, waving her arm towards the crew in the back and pointing wildly to her dress. There was always a big risk when using super high tech in her shows, but she got the feeling this was worse than the usual software bug. "Some lunatic is probably out here trying to bomb Toko Aida again, someone get me out of this rig!"
    Today at 1:57 PM​
  • Astaroth Astaroth :
    "I'm afraid your darling diva is just a little bit... how shall we say... ready to blow?" that voice went right on. No sooner had the sentence finished than a series of explosions went off around the perimeter of the stage, shaking the entire venue. More explosions triggered in the exits, smaller smoke bombs going off down the aisles between the seats.
    Today at 1:59 PM​
  • Mglo:
    "Cancelled?" Tycho's skeletal fist hit the wall like he was upset. He flinched back mumbling something about needing to do a scan. Suddenly the bombs went off before Tycho had even registered what was happening. His body stumbled for 12 steps before it finally fell as if an explosion had thrusted him away in slow motion.
    Today at 2:01 PM​
  • S Shavynel :
    O. Sh-- That was probably why they were so willing to throw in a ticket to a sold out show. And keep her off the books. Dee knew better than to mix business with a night out, and yet here she was. Holding a ticket with explosions going off.
    Today at 2:05 PM​
  • Astaroth Astaroth :
    "Capitalism is a disease." The voice grew less distorted, though it still retained that oddly canned sound quality like a low-budget audio chip. "It spreads through society like a cancer because people like you want to circulate your money to those who need it least."
    Today at 2:05 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "What is money?" HOLIEST OF HOLIES asked, "Is this part of the show?"
    Today at 2:08 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    With the explosions and the threat of her potentially being blown up, none of the crew wanted to dare coming out to the stage and save her, leaving Phoenix standing there frozen in terror. "Where is security!"
    Today at 2:09 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Stauthiilmu ignored his questions and threw him bodily into a low area. He coughed, and out came the translator. The strange, screaming chord came out again as he spoke in his native language, asking why she threw him.
    Today at 2:09 PM​
  • S Shavynel :
    Dee looked around, identifying the structural points if she had been hired to blow the place. And then looked at the white ... robot? That had just fallen beside her. "Hey. You armored and okay at throwing bombs?" Maybe there was time before the whole place went down.
    Today at 2:10 PM​
  • Dawn:
    A curse slipped from Miles' lips and he drew his gun in a blur of movement. The device whined as it charged up and the barrel glowed a soft teal. "Get down and stay down," he told his charges, ushering them toward a corner of the venue. He hurried forward and pulled the malfunctioning droid to his feet. "Can you fight?" he asked, urgency in his tone as his gaze swept over the panicking crowd. But when that voice reached his ears... Capitalism is a disease. It's poisoning us, Miles. He'd be lying if he said he disagreed, even back then. Especially back then. It'd been a while since they'd last met... His gaze kept searching the crowd, because the one controlling the bot up on stage wasn't stupid enough to be out in the open. "Where the hell are you?"
    Today at 2:11 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    HOLIEST OF HOLIES made the noise at Dee again, though his mouth didn't open nearly wide enough to make that strange and all-encompassing noise. After a moment, he grabbed his translator and swallowed it. "Armored? Bombs? What?"
    Today at 2:12 PM​
  • Mglo:
    Tycho was afraid the fall had done something... inside, but as he shifted it seemed he was no worse. "Hey I'm Ty- throw bombs? There's mor-" He was roughly pulle dup and saying, " I could! With my old bod but who knows with this one dude. LIsten just cause I'm a cool ass robot doesn't mean I can throw bombs and fight all cool and shit. Ok. Yeah. I can, but that's not my point!"
    Today at 2:12 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Charlie watched from the background, they wasn't really sure what was going on but it caused a huge ruckus, it was rather frighting. The nonbinary neko didn't like people and they would do anything to observe the situation instead. There was so much shouting and chaos from every angle, leaving them more and more confused.
    Today at 2:14 PM​
  • S Shavynel :
    "Uh, yeah. Okay. So that main pillar right there," Dee pointed it out. "My best guess is they've got some explosives packed there that'll take down the place and we're just lucky they haven't triggered yet, so let's go throw them back at them, yeah? And we might be short on time so, let's run." Dee tried to help them up.
    Today at 2:16 PM​
  • S Shavynel :
    Where *they* were to throw back at them would be y'know, a problem for if they didn't blow up first.
    Today at 2:16 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    Phoenix was on her own, without a team to get her out of the damn technodress. She wasn't just going to stand there and get blown up, though, nor was she going to try and run out towards the crowd and end up blowing up half the station if there was a bomb planted in her tech. So she awkwardly tried to bend her arms to reach the fasteners in her dress to get the blasted thing off.
    Today at 2:17 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    HOLIEST OF HOLIES started to scramble toward the stage—not because he had any sense of heroism, quite the opposite, but because he wouldn't get trampled there. Stauthiilmu noticed and hurried after him.
    Today at 2:18 PM​
  • Astaroth Astaroth :
    "You're all going to send your account information to the server on the screen," the hijacker continued, as a hologram of a serial number popped up behind Phoenix. "If your account is above the threshold of 500k credits, it will empty. If an account number for each ticket scanned at the door is not provided, Phoenix will be ashes along with the rest of you. You have... fifteen minutes to decide."
    Today at 2:19 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "What's an account?" HOLIEST OF HOLIES asked as he sat on the stage and stared at Phoenix.
    Today at 2:21 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Charlie tilted their head at the hologram, eyes sparkling before pouncing out in an attempt to catch it. They however went right threw it and fell onto the floor, ear twitching in confusion. Charlie sat up and heard what the strange object said but furrowed their brows, they didn't have an account. How the hell did they get one?!
    Today at 2:21 PM​
  • Dawn:
    Miles wasn't listening. He was scanning, gaze flicking not from face to face but to shoulders, necks, backs. The things about Him that Miles could easily point out in a crowd of strangers because he knew those things about Him like he knew the back of his own hands. Frustrated, he moved toward the stage, shoving people aside and climbing up beside Phoenix and holding his hands up in a non-threatening gesture. "Ms. Phoenix. My name is Miles Serren and I think I can maybe get you out of that dress-- No I mean-- fuck. I can disarm the bomb. If you let me."
    Today at 2:23 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "What's a bomb?" HOLIEST OF HOLIES asked, head tilted. "Why is everyone scared?"
    Today at 2:25 PM​
  • S Shavynel :
    "Sounds like we got 15 minutes of luck." Dee sort of tugged on Ty-throw-bombs with her as she made for the central pillar. "Let's go before it runs out." She didn't exactly *disagree* with the whole take from the wealthy thing, but she definitely disagreed with the getting blown up as part of the process part.
    Today at 2:25 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Stauthiilmu, in her breathing mask, hurried up to the stage. "HOLIEST OF HOLIES, this is not a good place for you!" she scolded in a muffled voice before she looked toward Phoenix and Miles. "Do you want help?"
    Today at 2:26 PM​
  • Mglo:
    "If I'd known this concert was gonna get dangerous, I wouldn't have agreed to test this body for a free ticket... especially not on THE DAY OF," he said to no one in particular. Tycho meant to point to the pillar with the supposed explosives in a resigned manner, instead he finger gunned the person who wanted him to throw explosives. "But like, where am I throwing them? It's Tycho by the way."
    Today at 2:26 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    "Yes! God damnit, get me out of this dress!" she shouted back. "I don't care how you do it, just get it off." If she thought she could flail her arms without blowing herself up, she would have.
    Today at 2:26 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Stau looked to Miles. "Do you have a knife?" She pulled out a plastic-like blade and pair of wire clippers. "These should help, and they're nonconductive."
    Today at 2:28 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The neko was fixated on catching the hologram, jumping into and threw it multiple times with no luck. They gave an adorable look of confusion and hissed, they were agitated. Charlie looked over at Miles, tilting their head.
    Today at 2:28 PM​
  • S Shavynel :
    "Hi, Dee, nice-to-meet-you" she said while already on the move in a very sure-I-guess-introductions-are-important-when-we-might-be-dead-in-15-minutes way. "I got a free ticket too for -- you know what, never mind -- I just bet it wasn't a coincidence that your test drive was today."
    Today at 2:30 PM​
  • Astaroth Astaroth :
    The pyrotechnics handler stood at the back of the venue, watching the chaos as he fidgeted with his smartgloves, making small gestures and fiddling with unseen files. His faceshield cast a slight red aura around him in the dimly lit space, framing the edges of his hood.
    Today at 2:30 PM​
  • Dawn:
    "We have to make sure it's not rigged to go if it's tampered with first," Miles was explaining, nodding toward the masked muscular woman and whipping his attention right back to Phoenix. He took a knee and began to gingerly inspect the wiring and the tech, holstering his gun for the moment and rolling back his sleeves so he could peel down one synthetic skin sleeve and reveal his robotic limb. He pushed a button on the inner side of the wrist and a tiny screen detached. He took the offered knife in his free hand and he began to scan. "There's wires on the clasps... I don't know this setup either. Looks black market. But maybe I can find the source." His brow furrowed as the scanner switched to picking up signals in the area. Some fancy robotic tie. A watch. Twenty or so communicators.... A network interfacer. "There you are." Miles leapt off of the stage into the crowd with a "Keep her safe!"
    Today at 2:32 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    "Wait, am I just supposed to stand here and hope I don't explode?!" Sweet whales of space, she was never going to use techclothes again! From now on she was going to do all of her concerts in sweaters and socks! Phoenix was left staring at a Space Pope, his guardian, and a cat?
    Today at 2:35 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Charlie shook their head at the hologram, how would they be able to catch it? However they were soon distracted by miles leaping off the stage and into the crowd. They tilted their head once again at him before walking away to try and find something fun to do. They didn't seem to know that they would die in less then twenty minutes. Charlie walked over to HOLIEST OF HOLIES and giggled, tripping him up and sitting on him.
    Today at 2:35 PM​
  • Astaroth Astaroth :
    The hooded head rose sharply when the bodyguard jumped off the stage, and Miles's scanner suddenly pinged two identical signals. All three began to move in different directions as he slipped away towards backstage.
    Today at 2:35 PM​
  • Mglo:
    Tycho followed Dee sultrily, hips moving side to side while his arms were action man incarnate. He was speed-walking his way to the pillar. Upon reaching it his arms went up into the air while the hips were still moving. "I'm not dancing for victory here just so you know. It's just very hard to concentrate right now. Ok go it," he managed to get the skeletal hands onto the pillar, carefully inspecting, planning, and robotically sweating out his next move.
    Today at 2:35 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    HOLIEST OF HOLIES yelped at the sudden person on his lap, and he stared. "People aren't supposed to touch me. The Grey will get mad at you." Still, he didn't force the neko off.
    Today at 2:38 PM​
  • S Shavynel :
    Dee really wanted to be amused at this. Truly. But that would only happen after they were not going to die. "Great, thanks for trying. Here's a hatch. I bet it's here." Probably for running wiring normally and just oh so great for hiding stuff. She tried to pry it open, but it was locked. "It won't open."
    Today at 2:39 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The neko tilted his head "good job im not a person" they mumbled with a small smirk, tail wrapping around HOLIEST OF HOLIES leg. Charlie was glad that they could stay in his lap, purring softly "your warm" was all they said. It didn't take long for Charlie to become distracted again, pouncing off HOLIEST OF HOLIES and landing on their ass.
    Today at 2:40 PM​
  • Dawn:
    Well fuck. Which one? Miles stopped abruptly and watched the three signals moving. What would He do? That's what you have me for. I'll stand in the line of fire and you just work your magic. Retreat. That's what He'd do. Blue eyes flicked up at the subtle entrance to the backstage area and he spotted a hooded figure on the move. Miles made straight for it, using his unnaturally strong arms to move people out of his path, people twice his size or twice as dense as human flesh and bone. He didn't care. He was running full tilt now, drawing his gun again.
    Today at 2:42 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Stauthiilmu sighed, then looked back towards Phoenix. "For now, just sit tight. He seemed to know what he was doing." She then turned toward her charge and frowned, then hurried over to Charlie. "Get off him. He's a religious icon."
    Today at 2:43 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Charlie looked at the person that told him off, hissing at her and then sitting on him just to piss her off "dont tell me what to do human" they snickered.
    Today at 2:44 PM​
  • Mglo:
    Tycho carefully pushed his fingers into the edge of the hatch, "ok, like, don't breathe or whatever. I need to focus." The metal wrinkled slightly as Tycho managed to grip. "I'm going to pull carefully so tha-" the hatch flew off. "Um. Success..."
    Today at 2:45 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    She was blue, had long ears, and wore a breathing mask. "Human?" she asked, clearly confused.
    Today at 2:45 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    "Okay, cool! I'm about to blow up, the station is definitely going to get a hole blown out of it, and our biggest problem is a cat molesting a pope!" Whelp, Phoenix said her prayers. She was headed for death. Soon she was going to meet her ancestors in the stars.
    Today at 2:46 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The cat shrugged "I didn't know what else to call you, jeez lay off" they grumbled. Charlie continued to sit on him, purring softly and narrowing his eyes. They didn't wanna get off.
    Today at 2:48 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Would you calm down?" Stauthiilmu looked at her. "If you're going to be overdramatic, that means I have to babysit two idiots."
    Today at 2:48 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Get off," HOLIEST OF HOLIES said, then pushed Charlie off. "You aren't supposed to touch me."
    Today at 2:48 PM​
  • S Shavynel :
    Dee ducked the flying sheet metal. "I'll take a success." And there it was *her* work staring right at her. Four nice little explosives wrapped up in show magic. Definitely not show-approved when jammed four into a pillar. She twisted a couple wires, and went in with her teeth to cut them out. Not really up to anyone's safety standards, but she knew more or less what she was working with. "Here," she handed two to Tycho and took two for herself. "Just don't hit that button there till you're ready to throw it." And there was still that question of where to throw it. "Did you notice anyone suspicious?"
    Today at 2:49 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Charlie hissed when they was pushed off, scratching HOLIEST OF HOLIES "Don't touch me!" they yelled. They sat on the floor and scratched their right ear, tail wrapping around them.
    Today at 2:50 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Ah!" HOLIEST OF HOLIES reacted belatedly, face scratched. He touched his cheek, then stared at the blood, and a moment later... he fainted.
    Today at 2:51 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    "Knockout!" they yelled with their tail swaying happily, giggling.
    Today at 2:52 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Stauthiilmu cursed and moved in on Charlie. She lifted them by shirt and pants and chucked the cat out and away from the stage with a raspy utterance of "Nope."
    Today at 2:52 PM​
  • Astaroth Astaroth :
    The hooded figure whistled and a knifetech crackling with red energy whipped from his sleeve and went for Miles, dodging the crowd and leaving a glowing trail behind it as it seemed to know exactly were to aim itself. Meanwhile he sped up, hastening his way through the crowd towards the backstage doors.
    Today at 2:52 PM​
  • Mglo:
    Tycho held the two bombs up to his chest as if they were brittle eggs, "sorry, just messing with some programming so that at least my fingers are steady... gonna have to redirect reaction to other parts. The hips ought to keep me from screwing this up." The whistling hooded figure startled Tycho's hips into movement, "nice, it worked. Anyway, that dude seems like a likely target. There's still a lot of people around tho."
    Today at 2:54 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Charlie looked towards the hooded figure, wanting to cause more trouble. They pounced and landed on him with a smirk.
    Today at 2:58 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    Many of the concert attendees had sent in their account numbers, but just as many had rushed to all of the exists trying to flee. Meanwhile, outside of the concert hall, the space station was closing off the entire concert hall area to make sure a big explosion wouldn't take down any important pieces of the station itself. People were being trapped inside!
    Today at 2:58 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    Phoenix was starting to think this terrorist had the right idea in blowing up a few of these people. "Someone just shoot me."
    Today at 2:59 PM​
  • Dawn:
    And now he knew for sure just who was under that hood. Miles dodged to the side, twisting at the waist to avoid the knife and getting sliced along his cheek for his carelessness. Fire burned in his eyes as he picked up his pace, dodging better on the return trip and managing to knock the knife out of the air and to the floor with the flat of his gun. It sparked red embers and made the people nearby scream but Miles had no time for calming the pompous and the rich. "You're really just going to run away from me?!" he shouted at the hooded figure, just before some fucking cat thing knocked said figure over. "....I guess that works."
    Today at 3:00 PM​
  • Astaroth Astaroth :
    Making an irritated noise, the hooded man grappled with the catboy and threw him over his shoulder before slamming him back into the floor.
    Today at 3:00 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Charlie would yelp as they was slammed onto the floor, hissing and looking at the hooded man. The teen didn't have a second thought and bit him, ears flattening against their head "cloaked asshole"
    Today at 3:02 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Sorry, we don't have guns," Stau muttered, then returned to Phoenix and began to inspect the dress, ready to remove as much as was safe to do. Surely, in such a visible place, people would see... and hopefully someone with expertise would come help.
    Today at 3:02 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    With everything sealed off, it seemed the Toko Aida station would rather let everyone inside die along with the terrorist, than make any motions to save them. They're in neutral space, after all, and don't give a shit about your dignitaries! But of course their thoughts and prayers are with you and surely someone on the inside will settle things.
    Today at 3:04 PM​
  • S Shavynel :
    "Ah-" Was giving Tycho explosives a good idea? Maybe not, but at least he had morals? "Yeah okay." Dee on the other hand... "And that is why I hate being on the side that isn't supposed to explode things," she muttered. Stuff like worrying about *lives* and things. "They're supposed to be show-grade, so so long as you don't throw them all at something structural, and don't throw it at anyone you don't want to hurt, and don't stand too close, and ... it'll be fine." Dee tried to reassure. "Let's go get a guy."
    Today at 3:04 PM​
  • Astaroth Astaroth :
    Charlie was kicked in the face for his efforts. A moment later the hooded man was up on his feet, whistling another crackling red knifetech into his hand. "Do that again, kitty, I dare you. Hey MIles, glad you could join the party! You're looking remarkably in one piece."
    Today at 3:05 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Charlie felt their ear twitched as they was kicked in the face, pouting and turning around like a toddler. At the threat, it made them want to do it again "what you going to do about it bastard!" they snarled. They ended up pouting and sulking, hugging their knees and muttering curse words to no one in particular.
    Today at 3:07 PM​
  • Mglo:
    Tycho's hips trembled with his nervousness, "nobody better be recording this." He swayed side to side from the hips down while he concentrated on his upper limbs. "HOLD ON it looks like the doors are locked... seriously? They're gonna do that?," he said following Dee towards the hooded figure but the thought of impending death by explosion in a sealed concert hall was beginning to make him belly dance. "Shit Dee... I think I better throw one of these. I'm losing focus"
    Today at 3:09 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Stau managed to get the majority of the dress off, aside from what looked dangerous or overly metal, and began to inspect it. Bombs weren't her specialty, but... she did recall a few things from her training. One of those things? Get help when it was needed. With HOLIEST OF HOLIES out of commission, she had a bit of time when he didn't need babysitting. She stood up and looked around the concert hall, frowning in concentration.
    Today at 3:11 PM​
  • Dawn:
    Something akin to hurt flashed in Miles' gaze, focused solely on the hooded figure. "One piece? Not entirely, Dak. Not since our last meeting." He held up his arm, still exposed to be robotic from above the elbow. "You tried bombs that time too. Thought you'd learn your lesson. But maybe you just like slaughtering people in a grandeur way far too much for common sense." The gun in his dominant hand was far too steady for him aiming it at this man. Miles had changed too.
    Today at 3:11 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    Thank god Phoenix had a lot of stamina, because standing there as still as a frozen statue with her impending death looming was starting to make her sweat! She was basically getting stripped on stage too, so she was going to get blown up and meet her maker butt ass naked on top of it.
    Today at 3:13 PM​
  • S Shavynel :
    "Locked doors are good targets too!" Dee yelled back.
    Today at 3:15 PM​
  • Mglo:
    "OH SHIT!" a hand gripped the bomb, pushing the key button, as one powerful hip thrust sent Tycho to the side with the sudden loss of balance. "SWEET GALAXY CLOUD IT'S GONNA BLOW," now on the ground, hips thrusting violently, Tycho swung away throwing the bomb with the blinking light into the air.
    Today at 3:15 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    She couldn't really call out to anyone, not without getting attention to the removal of the dress, so she gave up and shook her head. She removed her breastplate and put it on Phoenix. "This should at least protect some of your vitals," she muttered, wearing only a sports bra now herself as she resumed her inspection of the dress remnants.
    Today at 3:15 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    In the background, thousands of people were screaming in terror as everything going on in the concert hall was being streamed to the galaxy. Sucks for everyone inside, but someone was making a lot of money on this catastrophe!
    Today at 3:16 PM​
  • Astaroth Astaroth :
    "You really think I do this because I enjoy it?" That faceshield obscured Dak's face, but his tone had gone brittle. The knife, which had been pointing at Miles, tipped down towards the floor by a few degrees. "Go ahead and shoot me right now, then."
    Today at 3:16 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Charlie looked at the knife and took the chance to try and grab it, cutting his cheek in the process. They let out a hiss of annoyance before realising how much danger they were in. The teen bolted from the situation and tried to hide like an idiot, tripping over in chaos. Charlie didn't notice that their was lots of people screaming in panic, getting lost in the crowd of them. What was they going to do?!
    Today at 3:19 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    Phoenix doubted a breastplate was going to be much help in the face of being blown up, but she appreciated the attempt. ...right before bursting into tears! "I can't believe this is happening to me! I never should've talked to that star witch!"
    Today at 3:21 PM​
  • Dawn:
    His heart ached, but wasn't that exactly what Dak wanted? Did he think Dak enjoyed it? "..." The cat grabbed at the knife and the gun went off, hitting Dak in the shoulder and Miles made an annoyed sound. "Not even a damn apology for blowing off my arm? You ass." But his face was flushed. His heart was aching. "And here I was about to apologize for walking out on you."
    Today at 3:22 PM​
  • S Shavynel :
    "Or chuck it." Dee counted to three for the explosion of colors and lights and heat. Not really ideal setting it off above a crowd of scared people.
    Today at 3:22 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Stauthiilmu blinked, then stepped forward and wrapped one arm around Phoenix's shoulders. "Hang in there. Do you know where the merch is being kept? If we can use the shirts to pad you, it'll be hot and might ignite, but the explosion will be muffled."
    Today at 3:25 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    She basically suggested wrapping Phoenix up so less people would die when she exploded, so Phoenix really couldn't argue with that. She just nodded in affirmation!
    Today at 3:27 PM​
  • Astaroth Astaroth :
    With a startled hiss, Dak stumbled back, dropping the knife from the force of the shot. "I--I am sorry, you fucking moron--" Clutching his shoulder, he braced his back against the wall and whistled. The knife went flying again... this time hitting the gun out of Miles's hand. He staggered sideways, leaving a smear of blood against the shiny metal of the wall.
    Today at 3:27 PM​
  • S Shavynel :
    It was clear, though, that there wasn't really going to be a good shot at the hooded figure. There were too many others near there, so, and there could still be explosives that were unaccounted for. So. "New plan, Tycho. We got three left. There can't be that many locked doors right? Let's get our butts out."
    Today at 3:29 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Charlie managed to get under some pieces of broken wood, trying to clean the cut on his cheek but they un-successfully failed. They let out a grunt of annoyance, scratching at their left ear and looking around, how would they get out of this place?
    Today at 3:29 PM​
  • Mglo:
    "Sounds good to me," Tycho said, meditating his hips into peace. "Let's aim for a less crowded area, maybe backstage."
    Today at 3:31 PM​
  • Dawn:
    Miles ran forward, leaping over the catboy and grabbing Dak up and he was mindful of the shoulder he'd just injured. "You're off your fucking rocker, you know that right?" Miles sighed, thunking the mask lightly with his knuckles. "How much money did they give you?"
    Today at 3:32 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    They jumped back in surprise when someone lept over them, tilting their head. Charlie didn't like this situation one bit but tried their best to sneak backstage which was a success. It was much safer here and quieter for a fact. The neko curled up and tried to sleep, hoping this was a bad dream.
    Today at 3:34 PM​
  • S Shavynel :
    Dee nodded, "Good idea. We can get backstage that way." She pointed in the direction where she'd come from originally. Unsurprisingly, the security guard that had been there was now gone. She shoved through with her shoulder, two explosives ready in hand and ready to throw at anything she didn't like -- locked doors, hooded figures -- it would improve her mood to get to explode something.
    Today at 3:34 PM​
  • Astaroth Astaroth :
    "It's never been about the money either. Money, money, fucking money. You mercenary piece of shit." The faceshield went up to reveal a pale, drawn face with milky eyes and a nasty jagged burn scar splitting his skin down the middle. He tried to shrug away from Miles. "How much did they give you for this joke of a security job?"
    Today at 3:37 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Stau gathered up some of the merch shirts, then stuffed them between Phoenix and the bomb. "There... less chance of you dying," she muttered, then stuffed more shirts between. She wrapped more and more until no more would fit, then wrapped them tight around the bomb. "What do you think? Less scary, at least?" she offered a smile, only visible in her eyes.
    Today at 3:39 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    "It's not going to do much," insisted Phoenix, but she at least wasn't sniffled as much.
    Today at 3:42 PM​
  • Mglo:
    With the idea of escape easing some of his worries, Tycho followed Dee in a more or less normal manner. He risked walking backstage on autopilot in order to look into his programming. He got a scan going before he nearly tripped over a cat. "Woah there," he stumbled, hips a shimmy, one hand on his hip the other raised above his head focusing on his fingers not pushing that special button.
    Today at 3:42 PM​
  • Dawn:
    "Just enough to get by with. You know how it is, babe." Miles didn't seem all that insulted by Dak's attempt to shrug him off. If anything, he pulled the man in closer. "Listen, I'd love for us to actually fucking talk this shit out, but we've gotta move if you want to keep breathing long enough to-- Fuck never mind. Come on, move." He pushed them through the backstage door, holding Dak's good arm and leading him along. "Do me a favor and fucking turn off the bombs the moment we get out of here. You've got enough blood on your hands."
    Today at 3:43 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    Charlie yawned and sat back up, licking their side to 'groom' themselves despite wearing clothes. They were an idiot. They were rudely interrupted when someone almost tripped over them , hissing as they stood on their tail "That hurt!" they spat, licking it.
    Today at 3:44 PM​
  • S Shavynel :
    Dee turned back, see Tycho standing next to a ... cat? Sleeping? How was that the right response to what was going on right now? "Well, now you're awake, so, y'wanna get out of here before the unknown extra amount of explosives takes us out?"
    Today at 3:45 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "I'm going to try something stupid. Try to relax yourself. The more relaxed your muscles are, the less chance of anything breaking." She didn't give Phoenix a chance to respond, but used the layers on layers of shirts to rip the bomb off. She then threw it into the orchestra pit, where there didn't seem to be anyone.
    Today at 3:45 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    They tilted their head and sighed "I dont know how to get out of here". Charlie scratched their ear and stood up, wincing at how much their tail hurt "my tail hurts now because you stood on it!" they said angrily to Tycho.
    Today at 3:47 PM​
  • Astaroth Astaroth :
    "What the hell?" Dak tried to pull away again, but only succeeded in stumbling into Miles. "You just, what, shoot me and then expect me to run off with you? I'm not done here. Those corrupt pieces of filth in there aren't innocent and you know it. Those so-called dignitaries--"
    Today at 3:48 PM​
  • S Shavynel :
    Dee rolled her eyes, and tried the door at the back, which, unsurprisingly was locked. She took a couple steps back , chucked one of her explosives, and ducked behind some random equipment that seemed study enough. Three, two, one. Colors, lights, and, "Tada, a hole! Let's go."
    Today at 3:49 PM​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    HOLIEST OF HOLIES started to stir, and lifted their head just in time to yelp and scramble out of the way of two strange men who were headed backstage. "Don't step on me! I'm the HOLIEST OF HOLIES," he slurred, still out of it. "Are you two... sneaking away from the Black to make lust...?" (Dak and Miles)
    Edited
    Today at 3:50 PM​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    They looked at the hole and seemed hesitant "but i will get dirty" they whined, looking at the others. Charlie didn't trust these people
    Today at 3:51 PM​
  • Mglo:
    The sudden explosion when Tycho was about to answer the cat surprised his hips into motion. Back he danced bumping into something, hips twerking it with ease. "Shit, that was not nice Dee. You gotta give me a head's up!"
    Today at 3:51 PM​
  • Diana Diana :
    Dee and Tycho have successfully blown out an escape location! Of course, that also means if the bombs go off and fire can get through that hole that the station is going to be in some real trouble, but... Escape?
    58 minutes ago​
  • S Shavynel :
    "Sorry that you've still got a head to worry about being up?" she replied. Then shouted, "EXIT BACK HERE!" in case anyone else wanted to leave, but she was definitely going to be the first one out. "Stay clean if y'wanna," and ducked out the hole.
    56 minutes ago​
  • Dawn:
    "You told me to shoot if I thought you enjoyed this. I was just being honest," Miles defended himself. "I could have shot you somewhere else, Dak! So why don't you just cut the villain monologue and tell me what you still have to do here. Because if it's taking more lives, you're fucking done. I will knock your ass out and carry you off if you think I'm going to let you end more lives. Guilty or not, life is valuable." It was what they'd disagreed upon - the tactics Dak was using to take down these people. Miles couldn't get behind the violence of it. He was distracted by some crazy guy yelling at him. "Make lust? I mean, I'd like to patch him up first."
    56 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    They snorted and ducked so they could get out. Charlie followed behind as quick as they could, dirty getting all over their clean ears and tail.
    54 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    HOLIEST OF HOLIES frowned at being ignored, but... the shout of an exit? That sounded nice, he didn't like this concert anymore. He rose and headed back that way. He didn't hear Miles' answer as he left the concert hall... without Stauthiilmu.
    54 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Stauthiilmu held Phoenix by one shoulder. "Look. Look, it's off," she said, "We can tie a couple shirts around your waist, and I heard someone mention an exit." With that, she formed a loincloth out of two tee-shirts for Phoenix by tying the sleeves together, then looked to where she'd left the spacepope. Her heart stopped in her throat. "Oh no," she breathed.
    Edited
    53 minutes ago​
  • Mglo:
    An alert telling him the scan was complete made Tycho pause in front of the newly made exit. He set down the explosive on a table so he could fiddle around with the body because he was tired of shaking his ass. All he wanted was to be a cool ass robot. This nonconcert sucked big time.
    52 minutes ago​
  • Diana Diana :
    "Go after your stupid space pope, I'm right behind you," insisted Phoenix. And she wasn't lying! She was just as ready to get out of there in one piece as everyone else!
    51 minutes ago​
  • Astaroth Astaroth :
    "Fine, fucking carry me," taunted Dak, and used the moment of distraction to tackle Miles around the middle, letting his weight do most of the work in lieu of having two working arms. They fell through the backstage door with a crash. "You're one to talk, you ass, you sound like a fucking action movie protagonist spouting that horseshit!"
    51 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    "Let's go," Stau agreed, then held a hand out for Phoenix before she hurried toward the exit. If anywhere, he was probably there. If not, she'd have to come back in and look for either him or his body. At least the next candidate was far enough in their training...!
    50 minutes ago​
  • Mglo:
    With his hips normalized, Tycho's body only shivered as the two males fell backstage. "As the ancient saying goes, whatever rocks your boat dudes," he said finger guns pointing at them before he stepped through the hole.
    48 minutes ago​
  • Diana Diana :
    As a few escaped out the blown hatch in the backstage, things were getting messy in the concert hall. The discarded technodress EXPLODED in the orchestra area, which meant the rest of the planted bombs would be triggered to go off soon as well if they weren't stopped!
    47 minutes ago​
  • Dawn:
    Whomp! Down he went with an ex-lover on top. Miles struggled for a moment with Dak, managing to throw his hip up and to the side and roll over on top. "You know I tend to see the good in people. It's why I still love your dumb ass!" He paused, glaring down at Dak, face red from the realization of what he'd just admitted. He leaned down slowly, lips parting... And then the bomb went off and Miles leapt to his feet, yanking Dak up with him. "Escape now. Fight later."
    47 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Stau froze, then looked at Phoenix and pushed her forward. "Go ahead. Keep him out of trouble. I can't leave all these people!" She started to turn away from the exit.
    45 minutes ago​
  • Astaroth Astaroth :
    For a moment Dak stood there, stunned, and then he made a gesture with his smartglove. "...I wasn't actually going to blow up the civilians in the first place, Miles. Did you not notice the bombs were mainly for show? The only lethal rig was under the VIP seats and that's disabled now. Don't make me regret it."
    41 minutes ago​
  • S Shavynel :
    Dee looked back at the concert venue as she heard another explosion, another reminder that while outside was better than inside, distance would also be good. Not to mention, she wasn't quite sure what evidence would be left linking back to her. Distance of the getting-off-Toko-Aida variety would probably be good for a bit. "Well, nice to meet you all. I am out!" She gave Tycho some finger guns since he seemed to enjoy that a lot. And booked it hard into the darkness.
    37 minutes ago​
  • Dawn:
    "Yeah well you didn't date me for my brains," Miles shrugged. "Let's get you out of here while it's still chaotic." He hadn't forgotten about his charges, but Dak was right and Miles had always agreed that the rich needed to be taken down a peg or two. So fuck em. "You still won technically. You drained a lot of their accounts and they are rich no more."
    37 minutes ago​
  • AnxiousEnby:
    The neko didn't like how messy they was now, swearing on scratching everyone's eyeballs out next time.
    36 minutes ago​
  • Mglo:
    A few more tweaks here and there as Tycho moved through the hall got his body moving more smoothly and less sexily. He caught his reflexion and as cool as the bod was, he wasn't sure this trip into near death experience had been worth it. He finger gun pointed at Dee saying, "thanks for the exit!"
    36 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    Stauthiilmu overheard Dak's words and sighed, then paused. "Wait a second..." She turned and marched toward Dak. "You are the one who caused all this?" Her eyes narrowed. "How many people do you think have died from the chaos? From being trampled?" The words came out with difficulty, and finally, she reached back and unhooked her mask, then grabbed Dak by the shoulder as, inch by inch, she drew it away from her face, a segmented and long tube emerging from her throat—at least a foot of it before she, panting and teary-eyed, stared at Dak. Her tongue was long, dark and pointed, and she had shark-like teeth. "What the fuck were you thinking? Even without lethal bombs, you probably killed hundreds of innocent people!" Her face was bright blue and turning bluer as she scolded him, unable to breathe without the mask.
    35 minutes ago​
  • Astaroth Astaroth :
    Dak opened his mouth as if he were going to answer, his cloudy white eyes staring back at her, when another small explosion went off and shook the corridor. Grabbing Miles by the arm with his good hand, he dragged him away. "I'm sure you're going to yell at me for her, so you can pick up where she left off when we're out of here."
    20 minutes ago​
  • The Mood is Write The Mood is Write :
    He pulled away, and she scowled, then shook her head. She had to get back to HOLIEST OF HOLIES... and also not suffocate. She hurried to get out—to find him.
    18 minutes ago​
  • Diana Diana :
    KABOOM!PEWPEW! True to Dak's word, though a few more explosions went off, none of them seemed to be in any people-packed areas, even with the chaos of people trying to make their escapes. It did however, do a LOT of damage to Toko Aida's concert area, many people got trampled, and there was damage everywhere. Would the station be trusted ever again? Probably yes, it's run by scoundrels. -Finger guns- TUNE IN NEXT TIME FOR TOKO AIDA: "FUCK I'M STUCK IN THIS SPACE HOSPITAL BECAUSE OF INVESTIGATIONS AND THE FOOD SUCKS."
 
  • Thank
Reactions: Diana

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
Original poster
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Preferred Character Gender
Female
THANK YOU FOR PLAYING, BABBINS! This session was a success and will get itself a sequel! When? Keep an eye on the Events forum for the next Schedule!
 

Astaroth

[*screaming into the void intensifies*]
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Looking for partners
Posting Speed
Speed of Light, Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
It varies a lot depending on my schedule, unfortunately.
Writing Levels
Advanced, Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Psychological horror
Body horror
Supernatural
Giallo
Splatterpunk
Dark fantasy
Historical
Low fantasy
Magipunk
Weird West
Noir
Thriller
Gothic horror
Southern Gothic
Gaslamp fantasy
Cyberpunk
Space saga
Clockpunk
Space Western
Space opera
Paranormal
Modern fantasy
Dieselpunk
Post-Apocalyptic
Crime drama
Medieval fantasy

Shavynel

Edgenoble
Invitation Status
, ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per week, One post per week
Online Availability
10am - 11pm PT weekends, 8pm - midnight PT weekdays
Genres
Fantasy, Scifi, Modern, Magical, Medieval, "Gifted," Egg Adoption / Mythical Creature bonding, sci-fi fantasy crosses, Harry Potter
Thanks for running! That was a lot of fun. :D

And Dak suuurree lookssss suspicciouss
 
  • Haha
Reactions: Astaroth