Charmed: The Next Generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Rorych

[dash=red]Sign Up Thread[/dash]

The Charmed Ones had defeated the Hollow and evil as a whole seemed to lay low for over a decade, allowing Piper, Phoebe and Paige a chance to finally find love and start their own families. However, little did they know that a war was stirring, Darklighters fighting Whitelighters as they try to take out their counterparts. Can the Halliwells bring an end to this war or will the Whitelighters finally be exterminated?

As stated in the title, this rp will center on the the kids of the Charmed Ones as they come into their powers and learn to balance life and the magical world. I realize the summary isn't that great, but I do have three main plots in mind for the rp and that's just the first one. All four sisters and their children will be in this rp starting out.

Piper and Phoebe thought they had lost their sister in the demon attack, but in reality Prue had been kidnapped in an elaborate plan to destroy the Charmed Ones. Prue was transferred to the Ghostly Plane, left for dead. However, while there, Prue met James and over time fell in love with him. They had three boys: Patrick (24), Michael (21), and Andrew (17).

Prue (witch)
s4GfSv1.gif

James (ghost)
92o39Cf.gif

Patrick (witch/ghost) -Claimed by PlastixRoyalty
xNxDDk1.gif

Michael (witch/ghost)
NGDcK45.gif

Andrew (witch/ghost)
KWYTWbP.gif

Finally able to have a life, Piper opened up her own restaurant like she'd always dreamed of doing while Leo continued to teach at Magic School. They had two boys and a girl: Wyatt (27), Chris (25), and Melinda (23).

Piper (witch)
PDfnYgk.gif

Leo (whitelighter)
1V0uL2X.gif

Wyatt (witch/whitelighter)
SXJYkTG.gif

Chris (witch/whitelighter)
GMwiIvA.gif

Melinda (witch/whitelighter)- Claimed by ~Dark Disney~
bjna9X0.gif

Phoebe returned to write for the newspaper, changing her advice column to one that focused on relationships. Coop took on a Stay-at-Home dad role and watched over the kids and their cousins so the other adults could work. They had three daughters: Kira (23), Samantha (19), and Jennifer (16).

Phoebe (witch)
bNzY7os.gif

Coop (cupid)
y83WJIZ.gif

Kira (witch/cupid) -Claimed by PoetLore
CHoS5GQ.gif

Samantha (witch/cupid)
BvLP5qM.gif

Jennifer (witch/cupid)
9Uk3ozX.gif

Paige finally met a man she could trust and give her heart to. Henry kept his job as a parole officer while Paige returned to Magic School to teach. They had twin girls and a boy: Emma (20), Ashley (20), and Henry Jr. (17).

Paige (witch/whitelighter)
7AmPVUN.gif

Henry (human)
kWAUzC9.gif

Emma (witch/whitelighter)
zpKY5VJ.gif

Ashley (witch/whitelighter)
CO4ilIH.gif

Henry Jr. (witch/whitelighter) -Claimed by PlastixRoyalty
yAeHDmw.gif

People can have as many characters that they feel they can handle. Original characters can be made and are welcome, however only the aforementioned characters can be Halliwell/related to the Charmed Ones' bloodline. Demons will come more into play in the following plots, so those who like playing bad/evil characters are encouraged to join in on the fun.

I guess the only question left is: who's interested?

Last edited:
I loved this show! Could be fun! I was always sad that Phoebe and Cole could never make it work ~Pouts~ Still I do like her with Coop.

I'd like to be Phoebe's oldest daughter, Kira.

Can I reserve
Patrick & Henry Jr.?

I'll tag some friends later tonight when I get home. See if they'll join.

Reactions: Rorych
may I reserve Melinda

All right guys, I have the sign up thread up. You can find the link at the top of the original post. I apologize for the delay, had a busier week than planned.

Status
Not open for further replies.