Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw the banner for this, an amazing job XD.

That should so get this attention lol.

Still looking through peeps but tired from work all night.

I've had a large addiction to Charmed since I was younger. I've watch all eight seasons each year. Too in love with the show xD I wish there was people I knew that remotely like this genre, but the ones I do know have already been tagged

I kinda need to know more.. So I'm "maybe" in this. I've seen charmed a long time ago.. Anyhow, back then my favorite was Phoebe and... Balthazar .. XDD

But yeah, I need to know more.

I want in.... however I am fairly sad i was not thought of... *cries*
Charmed is my life and one of my favorite shows of all time!

Interested.

Yay welcome! We'll get the OOC and sign-ups up later tonight :D

We will indeed! I am on closing tonight until ten but after that we will be to work on it! ^^

• Love
Reactions: Justin
  • Love
Reactions: Shayla
Hmm, I'm interested
Welcome!

Also in the OOC area all please announce who your reserving so it is easier to keep track of it all!

Reactions: rissa
Welcome!

Also in the OOC area all please announce who your reserving so it is easier to keep track of it all!
If I may ask, are you only allowing the pre-definied roles or will we be allowed to create new ones?

If I may ask, are you only allowing the pre-definied roles or will we be allowed to create new ones?
Only the Charmed Ones are predefined, and loosely at that (only names and parentage). The demons, Whitelighters, and neutrals are open for OCs.

Reactions: rissa
Status
Not open for further replies.