Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Slice-of-Life, Gothic, Horror, Fantasy
Out of all the characters you've created, with whom would you most like to hang out?

It's a tricky question to answer for me because I'd like to hang out with most of my characters, whether because they're good people or because I'd like to lecture them. I'd most like to hang out with a lot of my more optimistic and feminine characters because I don't have a lot of that energy in my life, and it's very warm and pleasant.

• Love
Reactions: Fluffy
I can tell you which character I don't want to hang out with. Most of them are fine, I can deal with them, because they're from my brain so there is nothing they can surprise me with. Besides, I'm the bigger nightmare to them.

Garaile Scriven though. He can't surprise me as much as that I would love to murder him because he would be spreading around fake rumours and gossip.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: wren.
Gave this lots of thought since I have sooo many characters. I have a character named Delilah who I would absolutely love to hang out with. She's a very loving caring protective lesbian with tiger-like features that go with her fighting style, Fu Jow Pai (Tiger style kung fu). Of all my characters, she's the most heroic, humorous, and compassionate, even though she's been through a lot. She is a natural entertainer who can make anyone smile. Knowing her, she'd get a lot of satisfaction out of making my broody self smile when I don't wanna. xD Around her, I'd always feel safe, and I'd hopefully get to take cuddly naps with her when she shapeshifts into a full-grown tiger.
Same as me too, she has DID that she has good and bad days with. Something tells me we could help and understand each other in ways others can't.

• Love
Ahh, I've thought about this a lot of times before, but I've been unable to decide between any of them. There's a lot of good ones, and pretty bad ones. Again, like you said I'd also like to hang out just to lecture them, but after putting some more brain use, I've decided on Joker.

He's a Rayquaza/Lucario Pokémon fusion who has experience with females, seeing as he has 10 younger sisters, and a deceased elder one. He's got a really up-beat personality, and tends to be the one in a group to lighten the mood. Joker's just one of my favorites, personally. He also wouldn't murder anyone. That's a sentence that doesn't apply to a lot of my characters.

• Love