Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. One post per day
  4. Multiple posts per week
  5. 1-3 posts per week
  6. One post per week
Online Availability
Depends on how crazy my life is at any given moment, but I'm usually online- at least for OOC purposes- at least once a day.
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Medieval Fantasy, SciFi, Modern/Superhero, Dystopian
Hey! I have an insatiable need for any and all drawings of my character! Oh boy!

Unfortunately, along with that need comes one itty-bitty problem. I'm broke, so I can't afford to pay for the beautiful artwork that some paid commissions would get me. So, I'm going to detail my needs here and hope that someone offers me cool stuff :D

Name: Zariah Thyrule
Reference Pictures:
sketch_girl_with_dragon_wings__critique_needed__by_badpeople-d9299yx.png

ead81904674b3d9bc535395c42cc73f7.jpg

571207_wookmark.png
Appearance: Zariah is on the short side, around 5' 4". Her canines are elongated, almost fangs. More often than not, she wears simple tribal clothing- long tunics and soft pants with earth tones that allow ease of movement and flight. She never really wears shoes, choosing to go barefoot most of the time, and usually has her naginata strapped to her back if she's not using it. She wears minimal (and optional!) jewelry, only a simple gold chain with a red circular pendant and a gold bracelet that looks as if it were woven with golden wire.
Personality: Stubborn, Fierce, Protective, Fighter