[Characters] Magical Girl Dies Twice

BaneOfDreams

Pinch me and die
Original poster
How to make your character!

A magical girl come in all shapes and sizes. Each magical girl comes from her own "world" and has memories of said world. Whether or not their respective worlds are real is still up in the air. Why is this detail important? This essentially allows for thematic diversity in the cast of magical girls. One might hail from a post-apocalyptic world, one from a space faring science fiction world, and another from WW2 Japan; furthermore, this also allows for alterations to manifest in how their magical girl form manifests. Are they reliant on conventional weapons? Do the preform magical banishing rituals? Do they fire beams of painless light to stun opponents? The sky is the limit really. I have made a few magical girl "archetypes" that you can pick from, or you can make your own:

Saturday Morning Magical Girl: This magical girl represents purity and perseverance. All of her abilities are fantastical and elaborate - they all operate on limitless magical potential and do not maim opponents in any way. Rather, they operate on non-lethal means, or they utilize some method of painless banishing.

Hero Girl: She is not afraid to get her hands dirty and makes use of fantastical weapons to get the job done. This magical girl typically avoids killing, but will strike down evil-doers if it means saving many. She makes use of fantastical weapons alongside magical abilities.

Tragedy Girl: Being magical has carried some insurmountable burden on this girl's psyche. She is in no way glittery and cheery. This magical girl adheres to no type of justice other than her own. This girl operates with very little in the way of magic, typically only having one to two limited abilities, but she makes up for it in skilled usage of conventional-modern day weaponry.

Sadist-Girl: Whoever was handing out powers should have not given them to this girl. She is like your typical sparkly magical girl, but she operates with cruelty and insanity. Her cheery demeanor is accompanied by insurmountable bloodshed for whatever twisted morality she adheres to. Gaudy-glamour adorns all of her abilities, yet all of these powers have VERY bloody outcomes.

I have based these four-archetypes off different depictions of magical girls. Essentially, when making your magical girl imagine that she came from her own "show" and all the other magical girls have also came from their own "shows."

Host

Name:

Appearance:

Dislikes:

Interests and skills:

Magical Girl

Name:

Appearance:

Magical girl archetype (If not selected from above, then please describe):

Dislikes:

Abilities, skills, talents, weaponry:

Backstory:

I made the character sheet very simple to produce. Please put some effort into it and add onto the character sheet as you see fit. If I put a "like" on your post, then it is approved. On the other hand, if it is denied then I will explain how you can fix it.​

Last edited: