October Knight

Hi-def
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Character Theme songs

If the character(s) you made and role play with here at Iwaku had a theme song, what would it be?

You mean what ARE my character theme songs... Oh god I need to get on the computer and pull up my play lists now!

Two I can think of off the top of my head is Sekai from Destiny's Posession, a very clever circus performer. Her theme is "Desert Rose" by Sting

The other is Juan Michael Astar, a noble hearted young nobleman, from The Mines of Mina Tor. His theme is Phil Collon's "Hero"

A few of my character theme songs double as the original game theme songs as well. See Chosen and Boluvard of Broken Shadows.

Jasper's (From Chosen) Theme song is Poets of the Fall - The Ultimate Fling. It strongly represents how he feels about his situation in the roleplay!

Alexandra's (from the chatrp Blood Cartel) theme song is Within Temptation - All I Need. It's her thoughts/feelings that she doesn't realize she has, or wants to admit that she has.

If I can remember some others I will post them later. >:3

Love Within Temptation!

Ahem. Anywhat, I don't think of my characters as people with theme songs... I probably should, cause I think it'd make them less 2d.

Hmmmm too many characters from too many rps (not just on this site)

I think i would end up having a 30 song list haha

Right now, for Lola, I'd have to say Katy Perry's Peacock. ; D

Don't Stop Me Now! I'm having such a good time. I'm having a ball. Don't stop me now! If you wanna have a good time, just gimme a call! Don't stop me now, don't stop me now, I don't wanna stop at alllll!

I'm a rocket ship on my way to Mars, on a collison course. I am a satellite, I'm out of control. I am a sex machine ready to reload like an atom bomb, ready to oh oh oh OH EXPLODE!

I think for my character Goredema I would go with, Dragula by Rob Zombie.
I love that song.
<33