1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Character Theme Song Challenge

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Alex the Angel, Jan 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Okay, so every character you create has a set personality, emotions, likes, dislikes, strengths, weaknesses etc...
    So here's what I've got for you today: Post one of your characters, and a theme song(s) that fits him/her best.
    Now, since every character has different emotions, feel free to post other songs that fit that chatacter's alternative emotions.

Have fun! ;)

2. I'll start off...

This would be the theme song that would fit if one of my characters would feel largely independed and/or when people depend too much on him for unimportant reasons.

3. I guess I can throw this in...
    Here's something for when my character feels determined:

4. Yes, another Mudvayne song. I love Mudvayne...

5. I don't believe this really fits as a creative challenge @Alex B. Though it does take some thought to find a nice theme song for your character/s, this isn't something worthy of being called a challenge.

6. Yeah, true. I think I should request to get the thread moved.

7. No offence intended.

8. None taken. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.