~* Character Tables, Profiles, & Post Tracker *~

R

RoseOfAvalon

{ No Posting Please. If you are interested in one of my characters and wish to RP, then please send me a PM. This is currently a work in progress.}

tumblr_o1l5el7Jxx1ufbndmo1_500.gif
Lord Of The West

Full Name: Sesshomaru Taisho
Species: Daiyoukai or High Demon
Type: Inu or Canine
Mother: ?
Father: Toga Taisho
Siblings: Inuyasha (Hanyou or Half Demon. Half Brother.)
Adopted Daughter & Ward: Rin (Ningen or Human)
Retainer & Ward: Jaken (Imp Youkai)
Personality:
History:
Weapons:
Abilities & Skills:
Possible Pairings For Romance: Original Female Character or Kagome
Plot Ideas:
Thread Tracker:

db09cb4d54b9d263653bc887a11d3699--cool-cosplay-amazing-cosplay.jpg

Last edited:
25bbc11d30b659a9d600c5536177edb1.jpg

mp_11139687677557661.jpg

latest

Temptation

Name

Phoenix

Species

Exiled Dark
Fallen Angel

Rank

Throne

Family

Adam (father)
Lilith (mother)

Relationship

Violet Eden (ex in end of the series). Currently single.

Hair Color

Black and purple streaks blended in "like a rough opal" thinner silver highlights throughout hair.

About

Phoenix is a dark exile that Violet meets on the dance floor of Hades. He develops a romantic interest in Violet and grows close to her throughout Embrace. He follows and protects her through her journey of becoming a Grigori. Although his affections for Violet are strong and true, he knows she would always belong to Lincoln Wood. This fuels Phoenix's hunger for revenge by bringing back his Mother, Lilith, from the pits of hell. Phoenix has the ability to manipulate someone's emotions and heal people by putting a piece of his power into the injured. When he heals Violet, they are connected through his fragment. Phoenix uses this as a bargaining chip when he can use the healing action to reopen her wound at any time of his choosing. This also ensures that Lincoln doesn't harm Phoenix as if he dies, so does Violet. He is extremely fast, often invisible to the naked eye and has control over the wind. Most fear him and his abilities.

Parents

Adam (Father) - Is the first man on earth, back when humans were more like angels. Shows how Phoenix inherited his compassion and love to be human or at least mostly normal.

Lilith (Mother) - Is the great mother of darkness. Shows how Phoenix inherited his darkness, both in powers and in temptations. At first, he avoided her for millennia but then he resurrected her in the volcano in Greece by following the sacred exile scripture. But this only leads to Lilith's sole desire to destroy the daughter of the woman, Evelyn Eden, that locked her in the pits of hell. Phoenix helps Violet and Lincoln defeat Lilith because his true feelings are to protect her.

Personality

Phoenix is arrogant, rebellious, and enjoys being mischievous. He is very dominant by nature. He is not one to trust easily and can be very manipulative.

His POV & Intro: Greetings friends, lovers, and enemies welcome to my profile. My name is Phoenix Crowley, and while I appear in my early twenties I assure you I'm much older. You see I am not human, but an exiled dark angel who is a master of seduction, empathy-feeling other's emotions and being able to somewhat control them, and the wind is at my beck and call which helps enhance the speed of my movement and reflexes. I have increased strength and agility caused by what I am.

My eyes are a warm and inviting chocolate brown with golden amber flecks. Personality wise, well lets just say I'm sensual, addicting, flirtatious with the possibility of being romantic. Do not mistake me for the good guy, because I promise you that I'm not. I am only loyal to those I call my friends, and even more so to myself. My parents are Lillith and Adam, familiar names to most for obvious reasons. I have a playful personality, but can be serious as needed.

I am also impatient around idiotic beings regardless of their race. I have been told that I can be a tad arrogant, ha like I care. I guess sarcasm is another quirk of mine. I know I am a mysterious being, but that's because I am not human, duh! I enjoy parties, music, causing some mischief, and women. My hair is quite peculiar, it is Black with purple streaks blended in "like a rough opal" thinner silver highlights throughout. I am skilled in many things, including deception. I do not trust easily, and due to my nature commitment in a relationship might be difficult and a ton of effort. I am a creature of lust, after all. You have been warned. Want to hang out, or whatever let me know.

Important Note: It has been twenty years since he sacrificed himself once again to save Violet. In the end, he became human, a mortal. Now he has regained his powers and immortality, coming back stronger than he has ever been. RP wise, I am willing to pair him with a female angel or a half human half angel character. I am also more than willing to pair him with Violet Eden for a reincarnation version of her if someone knows the story and character.

Extra Info: I will RP him in original plots. He is actually from the book series Violet Eden Chronicles.

Last edited:
large.gif
ee205577efbb62f8f012dfc84c281875--kamisama-kiss-kamisama-hajimemashita-tomoe.jpg
Enslaved By Compassion

Name: Tomoe 巴衛
Species: Fox Youkai aka Kitsune
DOB: Oct. 23rd
Home: Mikage Shrine
Personality: Tomoe bears many of the traits one might expect from a fox yokai; he is handsome, cunning, sly and possessed of a certain allure that those he meets often find difficult to resist. He does not appear to be wholly unaware of his attractiveness and is quite pragmatic about employing both his looks and his charms when it suits him.

One thing you might not expect is Tomoe's unusually strong sense of loyalty and honor. It was largely this that bound him to Akura-Ou, that kept him standing watch over Mikage's crumbling shrine for twenty lonely years, and that causes him to go above and beyond the call of duty as Nanami's familiar.

As a wild fox, he displayed a certain flamboyant streak, wearing his hair long and possessing a collection of elaborately colored and embroidered robes and kimonos. Here we see a stark contrast between the past and present Tomoe, as of now, he normally dresses much more somberly in shades of white, gray, dark blue and black. He does still occasionally don more colorful kimonos, usually either for formal occasions, during his leisure time or when he's not "working".

His familiar binding truly functions like a leash, tempering both his yokai powers and some of his more extreme tendencies. As a wild fox he exhibited a sort of gray morality in that he did not mind killing, so long as those, he preyed on would or could fight back. He did on a few occasions object to the wholesale slaughter of innocents, such as children like Mizutama, but this is a very small credit to his name as regardless of his objections he did nothing to stop it. Since becoming a familiar his outlook has become something of a paradox; on one hand, he still feels little patience for the weakness and frailty of creatures less powerful than himself, while at the same time he has grown gentler and more thoughtful, placing greater value on all forms of life and humanity in particular. He appreciates beautiful things and has learned through his association with Mikage and later Nanami that he is special, worthy of love, and has value beyond his yokai powers and the base drives of his predatory instincts.

Tomoe's understanding of human emotions is limited when he first encounters Nanami. It would be very close to the truth to say his ability to feel love had been sealed away along with his memories by Mikage, and so, in the beginning, he finds even the concept of love human-centric and foolish. He is, however, able to learn and change and has displayed attempts to modify his behavior in an endearing, almost childish manner.

Tomoe remains short-tempered, proud, and fiercely protective of those he cares about. No obstacle has proven too great to keep him from Nanami's side; he has fought gods and literally gone to hell and back for her sake.

Possible Pairings: Original Female Character or Nanami
Possible Plots:

a2b3abc69fe8af001ef95e2e8518e736--manga-comics-kamisama-kiss.jpg

Last edited:
imageedit_6_6604953933.gif
Dare To Dream

Name: Saphira DeWinter Freyrsdottir
Race: Aesir or Asgardian & Ljósálfar or Light Elf
Mother: Arya (Noble of Asgard)
Father: Freyr (King of Alfheim)
Romantic Interest: Loki (Marvel or Mythology)
Skills: A master of seidr ; also known as magic. Her main focus is of a natural and elemental type.
Personality: Rebellious, Stubborn, Cunning, Highly Observant, Intellectual, Kind Hearted To Most (Out Of Habit), Impatient At Times, Doesn't Tolerate Crap From Others, Seeker Of Knowledge, Wise, A Warrior but Not An Arrogant One, Fiercely Loyal To Those Who manage To Gain Her Trust, and She Can Be Mysterious and Difficult To Read.
Note: She can be used in any Marvel or Mythology plot, but no romance unless you are roleplaying as Loki.

0957f4240346f8777e1f39590f065abf--celebrity-look-celebrity-women.jpg
Angel Heart
Muirin E'Claire Valadhiel - Nephilim - Shadowhunter - Bisexual - Mortal Instrument Shadow Hunters Fandom

Muirin was a Shadowhunter who had been trained at home by her family in Ireland. Now she was stuck on a long flight to the New York Institute, considered famous by many and her parents had demanded she attend there in order to further her skills and to gain more experience. Sure, she didn't mind getting to travel and seeing new places unfamiliar; however, she felt it should not have been forced. Her family was strict, all about routine and the law of the Clave. Muirin was strong, clever, and highly skilled with seraph blades and daggers. Muirin had exceptional skills with runes as well. She was rebellious, and stubborn and often did her own thing. One thing she would never be is racist towards the downworlders. Having allies from all around was always beneficial.

Her appearance often reflected traits of her personality, highly varied by her mood at the time. For example, if she felt like being rebellious or flirtatious she would leave her residence wearing something more provocative like leather or tight-fitting. Muirin has a taste for fashion in all its forms and enjoys writing articles online or for magazine editors quite often. Her wardrobe is very extensive, putting it mildly. Being part of a wealthy family helped satisfy some of the interests growing up. The werewolf sitting next to her began to snore loudly, and she sighed. This trip is taking way too long. Muirin stole a quick glance out the window before leaning back in her chair, closing her pale green silver flecked eyes. Her obsidian hair hung loosely over her shoulders.

Hours passed, the plane roaring and jerking as it landed startled her awake. She squinched her eyes and slowly open them and glanced out the window. The airport was massive. When the flight attendant made the announcement that everyone could onboard she stood and gathered her belongings, thankful her weapons remained glamoured from the view of mundanes. Muirin took a deep breath and headed towards the exit of the plane, and made her way to the door that leads outside the airport. Standing on the corner she flagged down a taxi and gave the driver the address to her destination.

She was a long way from home and understood she would be taking up residence in New York at the Institute; which made her stomach clench with anxiety. It was a semi new feelings for her, since she had never had the need before now to feel so anxious. A new place, new people would make any sane being nervous. The drive was silent, and she admired the view. Once the vehicle stopped she paid the fare and walked to the front door of the building, and entered with her bag slung over her shoulder. Her pale green eyes flicked over her surroundings, taking everything in. Her right hand held the letter of acceptance, an invitation in case she needed to show it to someone. Murin remained silent, and still for the moment out of respect.

History: The Valadhiel family was respected by other Shadowhunters, and wealthy. Jane and Logan Valadhiel were loving, but strict parents. They wished for their daughter to become exceptional. Fighting demons was dangerous, so naturally, they became a tad overprotective of their only child. When Muirin was not in the midst of training she'd sneak off to hang out with her downworlder friends. Her parents were hesitant to let her wander off but eventually caved. Muirin was the lead singer of her small group of friends and they often played or sang karaoke at the local pub. Mundanes were unwelcome there, and it was a neutral ground for all supernatural beings except demons of course.

During training, she was a quick learner and had become rather skilled with seraph blades and daggers. She also had the knack for long range weaponry to a point. Her best skill was with runes though. Her parents trained her off and on, for hours daily. Education was never an issue she was homeschooled all her life with a few other Nephilim. They became very proud of her accomplishments. It had taken some time for her parents to secure her a spot at the New York Institution but when they did her parents decided to surprise her by showing up at her last show. They celebrated by going out to a fancy restaurant afterward and allowed her to drink a little bit of wine. Her mother warned her to curb her rebellious nature, and Muirin couldn't change who she was so just nodded before bidding everyone farewell promising to keep in touch.

Plots Wanted

1. Mortal Instruments/Shadow Hunters Fandom Romance with other stuff going on to…like action and things of that nature. With Another Shadow Hunter or A Down Worlder, Especially Seelie or Unseelie. FxM, or FxF​

21f65e19410edb2bcda1f15d4c9ef4da.jpg
Sweet Seduction

Name: Mizuki Hayashi
Species: Okami Kitsune
Mother: The Goddess Inari
Father: The Wolf God Fenrir

62d92fa2de69a97d70156ec9adab2598--mother-family-medium-hairs.jpg
Dark Desire

Name: Kaiden
Species: Elvish Fae
Brother: Cruce/V'laine
Note: Fever Series Fandom or Original Plots.