Character Status Challenge #1

• Thread starter Wizard Secretary Doxa
  • Start date
W

Wizard Secretary Doxa

Original poster
[DASH=red]This challenge's objective is to create your character's status. Statuses can be in forms of social, economic, ect.

In this challenge I will give you a status and you will have to create character with that status in a scene.

For example: If I give you the word 'rich' your goal will be to portray someone who is wealthy. Show it by what the character wears, moves, talks, or/and portrays himself or herself.[/DASH]
The challenge is to portray: A Servant/Maid

Requirement(s) or/and guides:

- 2 or more paragraphs
- Try to be descriptive
- Let your mind wandered to places. Be creative!
- Remember to have fun! This is for you to expand your horizons!

[[Let's see if I did this right here.]]

"Yes Sir.." I despised saying that, but I had no choice. I am Jeffery Chives, servant of Mr. Edgar Ontario. I've been working for Mr. Ontario for about a year now, and though things aren't that bad now...it's just I can't stand doing every single thing he asks. Unfortunately I can't go anywhere else, I lost my job at the power plant and went bankrupt. So I was out on the streets for a while with nothing except the clothes on my back, I thought I was bound to die at some point and honestly I was ready to accept that. However...I was fortunate enough to be noticed by Mr. Ontario who offered me a job that would keep me clothed and alive, better believe I took it.

And here I am, serving him now. I have to stay dressed in a suit for most of the day which gets uncomfortable after a few hours of running around the house getting whatever he requires, which usually ranges from making dinner, running to the store, picking out what suit he wants, cleaning his bathrooms..You know what, I don't want to think about it anymore. Thank god I don't have to call him' Master', because if I did, I'd rather be on the streets, I can live with 'Sir' because it's a title of respect and wealthiness. I'm not sure how Mr. Ontario views me as a person, but as a servant to him..I'm pretty sure he's happy about not lifting a damn finger.