5. Agender
  6. Futanari
  7. Primarily Prefer Male
  8. Primarily Prefer Female
  9. Primarily Nonbinary
  10. No Preferences
Genres
Pretty much anything
Hello! Welcome to my shop. If you came here you are most likely interesting in getting commission of one of your characters or more. I live in Arizona, of the United States of America. I personally love to draw and hope to make a career out of what I'm doing. I love dnd, video games, and anime. Many of my characters taking inspiration from those settings, sometimes a bit too much. But I'd love to see what cool interesting characters you guys have. So I'll just get on with prices and examples.

------
Sketches:
Bust: $5
Waist up: $10

Cleaned up:
Bust: $10
Waist up:$15

Add ons: Gradient: +$2
Basic colors no shading: +$5
Shading and highlights (grayscale if gotten without color) : +$5

Full Pieces: Depends on what is wanted, but will probably start around $30

Adding a second character is $5 more

I'm not against full body, it's just much more difficult so if you want a full body pm me and we can discuss details.

---------
cfgcfc.JPGthe bloke22.jpgcharacterk22.jpg

Key love1.jpggorl2.jpgblokish1.jpg

Key's what if wife23.PNGThere she is.JPG

If you enjoyed my art please feel free to leave a like. If you want a commission post below or send me a pm. Have friends looking for art? Please send them my way. I look forward to seeing and drawing all your interesting ideas and characters. I also do fanart~​

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm kind of in a tough spot right now in life, any and all commissions are accepted, meanwhile here's more art...
vhvhv.JPGInkedxxxx_LI.jpgrowan.JPG

Bump~
Respirit.png

Reactions: Iceydaze
Would you happen to have a list of things you do not draw or are you up for anything? Just curious so I can take a mental note for when I can think of anything I want commissioned. I love your style ~

Would you happen to have a list of things you do not draw or are you up for anything? Just curious so I can take a mental note for when I can think of anything I want commissioned. I love your style ~
I'm pretty open to everything however if it isn't my forte it might take me a bit longer to do than something I'm used to.

Reactions: Iceydaze
Hey, do you have a twitter or instagram I can follow? I usually look through the artists I'm following when I'm looking to commission character art.

Hey, do you have a twitter or instagram I can follow? I usually look through the artists I'm following when I'm looking to commission character art.
Yeah I do ^^, it's the same as my Iwaku name but with underscores instead of spaces and the word 'the' in front for my insta

• Thank You
Reactions: Daz