S

Stormi

Original poster
Hello! Welcome to my shop. If you came here you are most likely interesting in getting commission of one of your characters or more. I live in Arizona, of the United States of America. I personally love to draw and hope to make a career out of what I'm doing. I love dnd, video games, and anime. Many of my characters taking inspiration from those settings, sometimes a bit too much. But I'd love to see what cool interesting characters you guys have. So I'll just get on with prices and examples.

------
Sketches:
Bust: $5
Waist up: $10

Cleaned up:
Bust: $10
Waist up:$15

Add ons: Gradient: +$2
Basic colors no shading: +$5
Shading and highlights (grayscale if gotten without color) : +$5

Full Pieces: Depends on what is wanted, but will probably start around $30

Adding a second character is $5 more

I'm not against full body, it's just much more difficult so if you want a full body pm me and we can discuss details.

---------
cfgcfc.JPGthe bloke22.jpgcharacterk22.jpg

Key love1.jpggorl2.jpgblokish1.jpg

Key's what if wife23.PNGThere she is.JPG

If you enjoyed my art please feel free to leave a like. If you want a commission post below or send me a pm. Have friends looking for art? Please send them my way. I look forward to seeing and drawing all your interesting ideas and characters. I also do fanart~​

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys I'm kind of in a tough spot right now in life, any and all commissions are accepted, meanwhile here's more art...
vhvhv.JPGInkedxxxx_LI.jpgrowan.JPG

Would you happen to have a list of things you do not draw or are you up for anything? Just curious so I can take a mental note for when I can think of anything I want commissioned. I love your style ~

Would you happen to have a list of things you do not draw or are you up for anything? Just curious so I can take a mental note for when I can think of anything I want commissioned. I love your style ~
I'm pretty open to everything however if it isn't my forte it might take me a bit longer to do than something I'm used to.

Reactions: Iceydaze
Hey, do you have a twitter or instagram I can follow? I usually look through the artists I'm following when I'm looking to commission character art.

Hey, do you have a twitter or instagram I can follow? I usually look through the artists I'm following when I'm looking to commission character art.
Yeah I do ^^, it's the same as my Iwaku name but with underscores instead of spaces and the word 'the' in front for my insta

• Thank You
Reactions: Daz