character saving thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

missindepent

Original poster
So I saw that you can save a character and I dunno how so my question how do you do it?

When you click on the Characters tab, it takes you to a media section of all the existing characters that other people have submitted. You can click on the "Add Media" button in the upper right to add your own. Select one of the site categories to add it to - most people use Public Showcasing but you can put yours wherever it fits best.

Then upload an image to be used for your character.

From there you can edit the character to add in all the biographical details by viewing the character and clicking on the "Edit Tags and Fields" button near the bottom!

Wheres the character tab thing?
It's on the main navigation bar of the site, up near the top of every page but under the site logo and RP banners. This thing:

d200e8454c.png

It might look different depending on what site color scheme you're using, but it should be the third tab no matter what. If you're accessing Iwaku via a phone or something, you might see something more like this:

62f72aa257.png

If so, press that symbol of three horizontal lines to the right and one of the options in the menu it gives you will be Characters.

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.