Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like.

My favorite settings are fantasy combined with something else, multiverse, post-apoc, historical (mixed with something else), and futuristic. I'm not limited to those, but it's a good start.

My favorite genres include mystery, adventure, action, drama, tragedy (must be mixed with something else and kept balanced), romance (again must be mixed, and more.

I'm happy to include elements of slice-of-life and romance, but doing them on their own doesn't hold my interest indefinitely.
Ship One: The Cat and the Detectives

Elizabeth is a stately woman has a long, diamond-shaped face with sharp features. Her nose is a classical Roman shape, and her slitted yellow eyes are naturally round. Thick eyebrows are very mobile and expressive, as are her thick, red-toned lips. Age lines on either side of her mouth, between her brows, across her forehead, and crow's feet lend her a respectable appearance, but she looks constantly exhausted, with dark circles under her eyes. Freckles litter her face.

Her forearms and the backs of her hands and fingers (and a thick line across her palms) are badly burn-scarred. She has another, smaller burn scar on the left side of her neck that looks like she was nicked by something very hot.

This image best shows her attitude/self: Messy, but maternal and slightly predatory.
3838515_VSe1jCC39C8S9Ib.png

This shows her features as best I could manage:
4447299_GLWj4BUFrNqDavT.png

Her hair:
ote0Oka.png

Her outfits:
10313868_bqu0UuIYZU2QeJi.jpg
(worn with a black blazer)
6639079_PN6RtPzTUZpKxdg.png
(worn with a black blazer)
6639084_zSGxohYjGfbgNBA.png

6639087_UrQ4zuNR9mhbZMe.png
An older man (50's or 60's), he has a mustache and looks a little older than Liz. His hair is greying, and his face looks worn. His mustache looks much more grand than pictured (more like this, which also shows the right hairstyle), and he does not wear a belt: he wears suspenders.

Here is the most accurate image I have of him.
ZlWygp4.png
wxLrnlR.png

Best ref:
rWRteo1.png

The images below are the ones that he feels most encapsulate what Falren is like.
X6MFMpN.jpg

SbSBWNs.jpg

wnzERvd.png

y1SFPwr.jpg

XHHHIiD.jpg
See Falren's refs, but give him that starved look with slightly crazy eyes. He's bald and has a chinstrap-style beard. Jerry has a large scar on his forehead where he was shot when he was younger. Part of his brain is missing, and stubble doesn't grow on the scar where it extends past his hairline. When his mouth is open, he has visible cavities.

He has a more unrefined look, more resembling a hired gun than the detective he once was. He wears a regular business casual suit that doesn't quite fit right.

This (rather crappy) image is the best I have for him. The beard shouldn't be quite that full, and the image is missing the scar.
5oYqcq5.png

Best ref:
jE7BFzA.png

Last edited:
I'm sorry I haven't drawn them! I'm so LAZY!!!

So lazy. Glad you like. Lol