Character Portrait Commissions

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Salt Lord

Original poster
So, this is my first time doing requests for anyone, so I'll start off with some info about my artstyle.
I tend to draw characters in a more cartoonish style, but there is a slight hint of anime in it.

I'm not really great at drawing things that are supposed to be serious.
But I can do things that are kind-of-detailed to kind-of-not detailed.

0a6ff43d-ac33-4599-afb0-e98d6d507180_zpskrwfahut.jpg
As seen in the second drawing, my art is done on (sadly) a game for the 3DS. That means I can't see small mistakes until after I've already uploaded them! Goody! :D

But yeah. I can draw.

Here's the info I'll need in case anyone's ever desperate enough to come to me.
Hair Color and Hairstyle (Orange, no bangs, spiked in back, etc.)

Eye Style and Color (timid, blue, etc.)

Facial Features (mole, dot-for-a-nose, strong jawline, etc.)

Body Type (wiry, hourglass, top-heavy, etc.)

Clothing (come on, you know this already)

And that's all I'll need. Please don't be angry with me if it isn't exactly how you pictured it, and please don't get angry if it isn't done quick enough. :c

If you give me a deadline, I'll try to have it done by then.
But thanks for reading! :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Something un-serious, huh? I can do that. :D

Name: Pipe Man (PM for short)

Hair Color and Hairstyle: Light brown and very scruffy. Short, but it sticks out a little from under his hat on all sides (see clothing).

Eye Style and Color: Rounded blue eyes, with thick eyebrows. Very expressive.

Facial Features: PM's age shows in his round jaw and soft nose. He looks pretty irritable, but never truly frightening. More like an angry toy poodle than anything.

Body Type: Fairly standard for his age. Not thin but definitely not pudgy.

Clothing: A blue t-shirt and some baggy hand-me-down jeans. He is never seen without his poofy blue hat (for the shape, think something like this or this) which is emblazoned with a big black K. No one knows what the K stands for. He won't tell you if you ask. He also holds his magical weapon, the Pointy Stick of Omega, which for all intents and purposes is an ordinary stick with a zig-zaggy bit on the end.

Last edited:
Reactions: Salt Lord
Yesss! A "customer"! :D

I can do that. When do you want it to be finished by?

Any time is good really. .w. And I clarified the hairstyle a little. >w>

It might take a while before I can get your drawing done. So far it hardly matches your description...

This is a lot harder than I thought it would be... <->

Do you want a different character, perchance?

What's messing me up is the "not thin but not pudgy" thing. I can draw only thin and pudgy.

But if you really want a commission done sooner, then yes, a different character, please.

Oh, well...I mean, if that's all, just do whatever your average build is. :P

Reactions: Salt Lord
There's no point in doing requests anymore, actually.

Last night, my operating system was switched (again). I have no idea how to post a picture without it showing up as a link, and I'm sure as hell not linking anyone to Photobucket. That site spends more time loading its surplus of ads than it does anything else.

Sorry.

Uh...you can just click the "insert image" button on the forum's BBCode editor (second row, to the right of the superscript button) and paste the link there.

But I mean, if you just don't want to do them, that's okay...

Uh...you can just click the "insert image" button on the forum's BBCode editor (second row, to the right of the superscript button) and paste the link there.
Oh. o.o

I'll get back to your request as soon as I can.

And now I'm too lazy to draw anything but my own characters. /.\ Shows how good I am at this.

can you draw stick figures? (like the ones on youtube >.>)
I can't draw anything anymore. I didn't figure anyone would come and ask for a drawing, so I didn't tell anyone, but the thing I used for drawing is broken. So sorry about that. <n>

Hello! I've been looking for help in a project and you might be interested. Would you like to try?

I'll leave the Link to the thread where you can see more of what i'm looking for, and you're invited to join me in this challenge! Thank you for your time!

ART REQUEST - Wonders of a Nascent World - Sardonya needs help!

Would you like me to add something to the request? Send me a PM in any case so we can all improve.

Status
Not open for further replies.