Character Keepin'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Q

Quadruple Take

Original poster
I created this thread for a sole purpose: To create hopefully soon to be recurring characters of my own and develop them by mean of rping with any of you who wish to give them a spin with me. I'll first briefly introduce myself, then add some of my expectations and my own capabilities to finally point out what type of settings or event I would like to try. Sounds good? I hope so!

ABOUT ME:
- 23 years old
- Female
- EST Timezone
- Play both genders and all orientations
- Loves to chat OOC

MY EXPECTATION
- Friendly
- Fun and dynamic to plot with
- Enjoy chatting about characters, settings and plots
- Good spelling and grammar
- Use a spellchecker
- Can post at least three paragraphs a post
- Post at least twice a week

MY ABILITIES
- Can respond up to ten paragraph long posts with enough inspiration and material
- Can reply once every half hour in the best of worlds, try to at least post once a day
- Use spellcheckers
- Will try my best to get into the plot as much as you do
- Will always respond to request for partnership even if it's to refuse, and I will tell you why in that case
- Friendly and easygoing
- Creative and aggressively plotting

SETTINGS OR EVENTS I WANT
1920 - 1980 Eras
Cyberpunk
DieselPunk
Post Apocalyptic
Renaissance
Classical Era (Ancient Rome or Greece)
Virtual Realities
Modern
Medieval Fantasy
Dragon Age
Elder Scrolls
The lives of Spartan soldiers
The lives of Gladiators
Greasers
Flower child
Harpies
Show-business

CHARACTERS
- None so far... :(

Hello Hello!

I'd be more than interested then helping you out, and Rping with you! I like playing the hero, but I can play the villain (and try to play everything in between). Samurai are one of my favorite characters to play, but I have groan a bit tired of doing so. As a result, I am looking to branch out. Please PM me if you want to rp together =D.

Okay, thank you for all your interests, everyone, I think I will temporarily close this thing up, as I have quite a fair bit of partners now.

Status
Not open for further replies.