Character eye test

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Fijoli, Jul 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I saw patient and talented at the same time :|

2. The first word I saw was 'Who' but I don't think that counts. So the other word I saw was 'Happy'

• Like Like x 1
  3. I saw 'Shapp' first and was highly confused if it was a real word... I in no way googled that. I promise.

The actual first word I saw was genuine!

Looking back, and reading Urdnot Grunt's comment, I realize that 'Shapp' was one letter away from being Shappy! And when you remove the S it makes Happy!! But I didn't even notice. Goodness me... And I'm the smartest one in my group of friends. What does that tell you about who I hang out with?

• Love Love x 1
  4. @Urdnot Grunt If you'd kept going with the Who, you might have found Honest ;)

The first word I found was sweet. Which makes sense, but I hate it. :/

• Like Like x 1
  5. If it makes you feel any better, I saw "shappy" first. XD Then I saw peaceful and patient...

• Like Like x 1
  6. Pat, Patient, Talented, and Peaceful

• Love Love x 1
  7. That makes me feel ten times better!!! You gave me inner peace to my soul. Therefore peaceful is the right word for you! .... o_O

• Like Like x 1
  8. First was the word ' Sweet'. ^^
    That describes me then?;)

It's morning here so I'm not fully awake, considering I just woke up now..- yawns-

• Love Love x 1
  9. "Inn" -_- I don't like mead that much...

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  10. Genuine as well xD .. I don't know if I fall in that category though ._.

11. I started with Pat. Then I went to patient. I like Pat better. :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  12. Genuine, think that describes me to a tee.

13. Two faced socially crippled cock su-WAIT A MINUTE!

• Love Love x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  14. All I saw was "Happy".

• Love Love x 1
  15. The word i saw first was Peaceful, and i kinda like it. Thanks for the little game.

16. [rainbow] Fantasy saw happy and peaceful. [/rainbow]

17. I saw 'shappy' and didn't realize it was 'happy' until after I read some of the replies.. so I'mma say genuine was the first one I saw on my own

18. Apparently I am PATOCGWGA.

I'd say that's pretty accurate.

• Like Like x 3
  19. I'm genuine and sweet, apparently. Possibly, maybe, I guess? I like the sweet because it fits my username perfectly.

To be honest, I've never been to fond of these types of tests, they're just random and kinda pointless.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.