Character eye test

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw patient and talented at the same time :|

The first word I saw was 'Who' but I don't think that counts. So the other word I saw was 'Happy'

Reactions: Fijoli
I saw 'Shapp' first and was highly confused if it was a real word... I in no way googled that. I promise.

The actual first word I saw was genuine!

Looking back, and reading Urdnot Grunt's comment, I realize that 'Shapp' was one letter away from being Shappy! And when you remove the S it makes Happy!! But I didn't even notice. Goodness me... And I'm the smartest one in my group of friends. What does that tell you about who I hang out with?

• Love
@Urdnot Grunt If you'd kept going with the Who, you might have found Honest ;)

The first word I found was sweet. Which makes sense, but I hate it. :/

Pat, Patient, Talented, and Peaceful

• Love
If it makes you feel any better, I saw "shappy" first. XD Then I saw peaceful and patient...

That makes me feel ten times better!!! You gave me inner peace to my soul. Therefore peaceful is the right word for you! .... o_O

Reactions: Ashi
First was the word ' Sweet'. ^^
That describes me then?;)

It's morning here so I'm not fully awake, considering I just woke up now..- yawns-

• Love
Genuine as well xD .. I don't know if I fall in that category though ._.

All I saw was "Happy".

• Love
The word i saw first was Peaceful, and i kinda like it. Thanks for the little game.

[rainbow] Fantasy saw happy and peaceful.​ [/rainbow]

I saw 'shappy' and didn't realize it was 'happy' until after I read some of the replies.. so I'mma say genuine was the first one I saw on my own

Apparently I am PATOCGWGA.

I'd say that's pretty accurate.

I'm genuine and sweet, apparently. Possibly, maybe, I guess? I like the sweet because it fits my username perfectly.

To be honest, I've never been to fond of these types of tests, they're just random and kinda pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.