ART Character Designs! (mostly for sale, may offer freebies, shop is on DA)

The Mood is Write

Mom-de-Plume
Original poster
DONATING MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
It varies wildly.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Nonbinary
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
I'm open to a wide range of genres. Obscenely wide. It's harder for me to list all I do like than all I don't like.

My favorite settings are fantasy combined with something else, multiverse, post-apoc, historical (mixed with something else), and futuristic. I'm not limited to those, but it's a good start.

My favorite genres include mystery, adventure, action, drama, tragedy (must be mixed with something else and kept balanced), romance (again must be mixed, and more.

I'm happy to include elements of slice-of-life and romance, but doing them on their own doesn't hold my interest indefinitely.
Just what it says on the tin. For those that don't know, the concept behind these (called "adopts") is that an artist draws a random character design. They then offer it for sale or auction (adoption), and someone who likes it will buy it and use it for their writing, roleplaying, whatever personal use they deem fit.

For those confused about why this is a thing at all, just remember that not everyone who writes is good at character design. Also, getting designs from other people may increase the variation among the owner's characters, because they're relying on another person's imagination. Some people just like to collect interesting things.

I have, after spending months on toyhou.se, decided to try this out from the 'seller' side of things, and... I'm really dang proud! >u<

Click the image below to go look, and if you like it, you can bid on them! I'll be adding more as I finish and upload more designs.

Feel free to comment in here or on DA!
(Any bids should be on DA only.)