Character Cue . Day 1

E

esoteric

Character Cues
It can be difficult to find inspiration for character building. Sometimes your usual method just doesn't cut it, or the muses that be hold back on you. Whatever the case, I'm here to bring you a daily collection of prompts. There are many ways people differ in deriving inspo, so if I'm missing a cue that works for you please let me know.
These can be used separately, altogether, or mismatched however you'd prefer.

tumblr_pa9x3ftS7H1qc94oqo1_500.png
Stéphane Mallarmé, from Collected Poems and Other Verse; "The Nurse and Herodias,"
Gif

tumblr_msmcyhjUHx1rnzp88o1_500.gif

Song

someone teach me how to use the audio bbcode please haha

Color Palette

tumblr_pe7wvu84Rm1ubu9d1o1_540.png

Word Prompt

Cautious

Still

tumblr_orrsfgYyQI1ws7znjo1_1280.jpg

Sentence Prompt

• "I don't have scurvy, you utter idiot."

Video

Character Sheet
(which you may alter to your will)

Age / Name / Species / Zodiac Sign / Blood Type
Appearance
Impression / Voice
Physical Health Ailments / Mental Health Illness / Medication
Quirks / Likes-Dislikes-Hobbies-etc
Motivations / Fears
Occupation
Extra / Magic-Combat Skills-etc
Personality
Bio
Summary

Reactions: thempress
Character Sheet (Inspiration from prompt one and two)

Name: Wrenn
Species: Human
Zodiac Sign:Pices
Blood Type: O +

Appearance: Shoulder length chestnut auburn hair that falls in perfect ringlet curls about her alabaster face, gently full lips that seem impossibly darker than her pale skin rest between two deeply indented dimples on each cheek, Alert and observant gray green eyes sparkle with inner joy and excitement, graceful curves accentuate a youthfully tone and lithe but petite frame.

Impression: Upon first encountering Wrenn, one would be assaulted by the glow of the aura that seemed to encase her from head to toe. her joy was a palpable thing and impossible to resist.

Voice: Her voice was perfectly fitting to her appearance, soft yet joyful and of a tonal quality that seemed to soothe away any residual stresses of the hearer.

Physical Health Ailments: One might assume upon seeing and meeting Wrenn that she led a perfect life, without any difficulty or challenge to mar her perfect joy, but such would be far from the truth. Wrenn suffers from a recurring ailment of the blood that will for unknown reasons resurface and then lie dormant for equally mysterious reasons. When in the thoes of the illness, she is completely bedridden and unable to keep any kind of society with anyone lest she contract some minor illness and it attack her frail body and kill her.

Mental Health Illness: Her odd disease has caused risidual mental issues to crop up occasionally as well, which at their worst give her thoughts of ending her suffering permanently.

Medication: Currently none, though her family remains hopeful that one day something will be diagnosed and cured.

Quirks: Wrenn loves to watch birds bathe in the birdbath beneath ehr bedroom window. To her it is the most amazing, graceful yet funny thing she has ever beheld.

Likes-Dislikes-Hobbies- Gwenn hates her disease though it has no name. She likes flowers, butterflies, birds, tress, her parents and her sister though she never sees her. She has only one hobby, and that is needlepoint. She creates her own designs which are highly detailed and usually of her animal friends or nature.

Motivations / Fears: Her primary goal in life is to stay joyful in spite of her condition and the limitations it places on her life. Her greatest fear is that her disease will prevent her from ever falling in love.