1. Between midnight and 3am tonight (central time) there will be an upgrade performed to the server's storage system.  This will result in approximately 30 minutes of downtime.  In the future this will allow for hardware upgrades/migrations without any downtime.  No site data will be lost, but please keep local copies of any posts you are actively working on around that time.

Character Commissions!

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by April, Dec 27, 2014.

?

Can April draw? **be honest! this is for prosperity**

1. Oh no, hon you need to work on this

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Meh

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  3. OMG YOUR PERFECT JNSJKCNDKJWCNJK

3 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. For those who got that princess bride reference in the poll, clap clap, well done.

Hey! It's April! I made one of these earlier, but it was quick and short so here is my long winded (not really) free Commissions thread. Thing. Anyways. A few things for you to know:
    - these Commissions are FREE, if I take too long, I'm sorry. But I do have a life and such to carry on with but I will do my best to get things to you in 1-2 weeks, unless specified.
    - I can turn you down. Just for my sanity and so I don't beat myself up because art is the one thing I am a perfectionist about.
    - If you request a female I can promise at least decent results, but my male characters are works in progress and not my best. But I will work hard to at least give passable results.

That's about it for big important things. I just have some info about the style I do, and then se examples!
    Style; Manga, my realistic needs lots of work unfortunately
    Color: I will do sketch, black and white, or color
    Skill: 6/10 I think
    Medium: pigma micron, pencil, and color pencil
    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

**please note! if you request a landscape or object, I can do realistic, I just cannot do realistic people.**​

2. Can you draw Faith Connors from Mirrors Edge?

3. hun wood you be able to draw me a request if no its ok

4. Can you draw me a Neko anime style please :D meow