Character Commissions (via ts4)

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by morguethemetalpanda, Feb 1, 2015.

1. So I own this wonderful PC game named The Sims 4. You've probably heard of it, I don't know. The point is that I spend way too long creating sims and I never use them. So, I thought, why not create them for the lovely people here at Iwaku?

So basically, I need from you what their face looks like. Skin colour (can do any colours), hair colour and style (alternative colours are okay, but I might be limited), gender, eye colour, plus more detailed things such as moles, freckles, size of features, etc. I can probably do scars and can definitely do make-up of any description, including fantasy. Also jewellery and piercings are okay, and I can do tattoos but not specific designs. I can get extra things such as horns and blood and stuff, just request and I'll see what I can do.

If you want full body shots I will also need a rough description of clothing or clothing style and I'll get to work on that. I can do up to five different outfits. These outfits can be underwear, casual wear, swimwear, sleepwear, formal wear, etc. You can have all of one or one of each or whatever. Please don't request specific bits of clothing. I will also need a body type description.

You'll get fifteen face shots of your character/sim and up to thirty body shots of various poses, clothing, etc, sent to you on Iwaku. It's all completely free.

Anyway, I'll post some examples of my previous sim creations once I get access to my PC, but for now feel free to post a request or whatever.

#1 morguethemetalpanda, Feb 1, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2015
  2. Also;
    -In the pictures the backgrounds will be white, and if their feet are showing there will be a blue shadow.
    -If you would like me to photograph them in action (painting, playing an instrument, cooking, dancing, etc) there will be a background that can either be a room in a house (decoration can be your choice, just ask) or the great outdoors.
    -Examples can be found here. Please note that these are all the photos I take, you'd get the best fifty five or so from your character. These photos involve three models at the time of writing: Amber Lovelace (blue hair, dimples), Quinn Webster (dark skin with freckles) and Paisley Shipman (short blonde hair w/ the blue lipstick in some photos). More will be coming soon.