Character Commissions - Round 3!

V

Valkyria

Original poster
Hey there! It's been a while, but I thought I would set up shop here again. I've done commissions for the lovely folk of Iwaku for the past 2 years, and I'm back for another round!
I specialize in anime-manga style OCs. More art samples at: Samuraiflame on Artstation

OPEN SLOTS

What I Will Draw
- Anime/Manga/Video Game/TV/Movie Characters
- Original Characters
- Partial-nudity (fanservice, yaoi, yuri, etc)
- Monsters/Animals
- Concept Designs
- Logos and Banners

What I Won't Draw
- Anthros/Furries
- Mechas
- Explicit Nudity/Gore

sf_art_commissions___open___updated_by_samuraiflame_dc1kbuv-fullview.jpg

FAQ
What do the prices for Lineart and Colour mean?
Lineart is the outline of the character in black. Colour is self-explanatory. The prices do not stack. ie. if you buy a coloured picture, you do not add the price of lineart as it is already included.

Background and additional characters?
Background and additional character prices DO stack.

How many additional characters can I have?
I'll take up to 2 additional characters with the discounted prices. If you have more in mind, let me know and we can discuss bulk prices.

Payment Process
I will send you an invoice through Paypal. I require at least half of the payment before I get started.

Wait Time
I will aim to finish your commission within a month from the payment date. I can be a bit busy, so I will let you know if there is any delays. If there are people in slots above you, wait times may be longer. You can let me know if you need an art piece done before a certain date, and I will try to finish it if there are no other commissions before yours.

Just wanted to drop another example of a recent commission! I made the character art for my friend's Twitch splash screen!

Kisa.png

Recently finished another commission for a friend! Here's a portrait example.

Dwfxy6WUcAApfho.jpg

Some fanart sketch commissions I've done!
I'll be closing commissions on March 31, 2019, so if you're interested, please PM me before then!

Attachments

• Dannvy Commission.png
    Dannvy Commission.png
    1 MB · Views: 5
  • Commish.png
    Commish.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
  • Jotaro.png
    Jotaro.png
    714.3 KB · Views: 2