Character Bio creation - Until Dawn Comes...

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Chrystal Alvarez

Original poster
Name:

Race: (fantasy creatures such as Nekomimi, kitsune, vampire idec anything. Even human if you want

Anything you think may be important to add:

Skills: (Is your character good at medicine? Cooking? Electronics? Hunting? Marksman? These can be skills acquired after the outbreak)

Preferred Weapons (up to three): (Anything they would realistically have. This can be optional if you really have nothing in mind. You could even use it as a sort of character inventory if you want)

Personality: (Both good and bad points)

Bio: (Characters generally will not know much about each other at first, so feel free to offer only a brief history, such as what they were doing before the outbreak and what they've generally done since then)

Last edited by a moderator:

Name:
Chrystal Alvarez

Race:
Nekomimi
images (41).jpg

Anything you think may be important to add: (na)

Skills: Hunting, Marksmanship, free-running, hand to hand combat, scavenging and has good stamina

Preferred Weapons (up to three): Bow with arrows (possesses one, with 10 arrows) A machete and a semi-automatic assualt rifle (with bullets, which she stole from the Regency Tower a few weeks after the outbreak began)

Personality: Can be antisocial, otherwise sweet and honest, violent when angered, short temper but very caring, kind and trustworthy.

Bio: Chrystal comes from the centre of the city, she was relatively well off till the city fell. An orphan and an outcast she was disliked by many. Since the outbreak she has become more favorable as her skills make her a valuable addition to any group.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name: Alistair Ender

Ethnicity:
Evil-Anime-Guy.jpg

Skills: highly inteligent, skilled with most weaponry, great cook,

Preferred Weapons (up to three): long range rifles, snipers preferbly, handguns and hand to hand combat

Personality: I am a leader who is headstrong and cold, i get to the point and do the right (sometimes not moral) decision, i am not tolerant of insubordination however i can understand arguments and will admit if i am wrong, i can get along with people depending on their personality.

Bio: comes from the outtskirts, nobody knows how he got the scar on his neck, and he will not tell, people know nothing of his past apart form the fact that he will only speak of it in one ot one conversations and even then rarely, despises all forms of narcotics and addiction even though he himself is a smoker.

Name: Alistair Ender

Ethnicity:
Evil-Anime-Guy.jpg

Skills: highly inteligent, skilled with most weaponry, great cook,

Preferred Weapons (up to three): long range rifles, snipers preferbly, handguns and hand to hand combat

Personality: I am a leader who is headstrong and cold, i get to the point and do the right (sometimes not moral) decision, i am not tolerant of insubordination however i can understand arguments and will admit if i am wrong, i can get along with people depending on their personality.

Bio: comes from the outtskirts, nobody knows how he got the scar on his neck, and he will not tell, people know nothing of his past apart form the fact that he will only speak of it in one ot one conversations and even then rarely, despises all forms of narcotics and addiction even though he himself is a smoker.
Aaaaaaaccceeeeepteeeeed but please. Do me a favour and work in your fucking grammar!!!!

(work in your fucking grammar, great job there kitten

Status
Not open for further replies.