Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
  2. Prestige
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, politics, historical fiction, romance
Character Banners!

I like to make character banners for fun. I know, I'm weird.

I use character banners like this. Ask me if you want the code.

If you want a banner that looks like anything you see below, let me know and I'll get one for you! I'll need a picture of the character bigger than 500x500 pixels, the more HD the better. If the picture you send doesn't work, I will try to find one of better quality. It'd be best if you gave me the name of an actor or actress, or a character that yours is based off of, that way I can find the best picture possible. But, you know. I'll work with almost anything you throw at me.

REMEMBER:
  • larger than 500x500 pixels
  • not too dark, not too light
  • not blurry
  • the more high quality, the better
  • PLEASE DO NOT USE THE BELOW BANNERS. I WILL MAKE NEW ONES FOR YOU.
tumblr_inline_neuepyQ5hU1qexq22.jpg
tumblr_inline_ng1kwz5WvP1qexq22.jpg
tumblr_inline_nggddpGP5R1qexq22.jpg
tumblr_inline_ngc89dhyjL1qexq22.jpg
tumblr_inline_nfrlnjSSlU1qexq22.jpg
Ky8YeS0.jpg

I have no idea if anyone will want to use these, but I love them and I thought I could offer my assistance to someone who wants it. I can also make RP banners and title banners for your roleplays.

Thanks for reading, have a great one!

• Love
Reactions: 1 person
Could you do one for my character Diana? The link leads to a website which has many different views of her. The pictures don't say who the model is, unfortunately. If that poses a problem, let me know.

Sure! Does she have a last name or a title? Princess, lady, enchantress, that sort of thing?

Lady Diana; Oh, and her biography- if you need to see that, it's on my blog and media! :)

Reactions: Sansa Stark