Posting Speed
  1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Do you have a go-to character type?

Do you think about your character types at all?

Have you ever sorted your characters, or tried to sort them? What was something you noticed?

Or are you one of those who tries to match the rp and pick the character foils?

How does this match with the character types you like the best?

Is there a character type you will never write because of reasons? What reasons?

I think a lot of character types. I think.

I like my characters to be as mundane as possible. Like, I am obsessed with characters that come from a mundane family, living a mundane life.

Either that, or characters that have a stick stuck up their butt. don't ask me why.

But, my obsession with all of these inevitably make them the most Mary Sue out of all Mary Sues, or the most snowflakes out of all snowflakes, the very types of character I hatee. 😭

So, I am right now trying to be more bold with my characters, hopefully turning them away from that type.

I recently came across this list.
All the 'dere' types. One day I'll take the time to sift through my profiles and see if this list can help improve them.

Dere-types

(It's a fandom wiki)

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Nemopedia
People who are unhinged in one way or another. I find it fun to roleplay sociopaths, or just overly energetic individuals.

I absolutely love to play COMPLETELY NORMAL PERSON THRUST INTO INSANE CIRCUMSTANCES. Doesn't matter the personality type, be they girl next door, popular bitch, mary sue, whathaveyou. >:D I just like being the normal person having to react and deal with all the crazy.

But to be more specific to an actual archetype, I like to play the extreme feminine roles. Little Ladies, Girly Girls, etc. Because I like to write strong women who don't necessarily fulfill what most people think of when they hear "strong". Badass girls that can kick ass and give sass are super fun, but there are lots of different ways to be a strong woman!