1. One post per week
  2. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences

Chapter 0

OOC & Event Questions
Got any questions about the event? Wonder what to do? Want to brainstorm something? This is your thread!

Are you new? Be sure to read the Guidebook to get started.

You’re also welcome to join our Discord server! Please contact Nemopedia, or FieryCold & darkflames13 if there is a problem with the invite link.

In case you have no idea what to do, depending on what role you play there is the following you could look out for:

The Sky
The Sky will be unusually busy today. There will be a steady stream of citizens visiting the Pioneer’s house. The ride up is free anyway, so expect some abuse happening. Because of the extra traffic there will be little to no supervision in who uses the elevator. This means some unsavoury people can get their way up as well...

Since the Council is making a public appearance they are in the spots. Depending on their popularity and rumours they may need some extra personal protection. The same goes for their family members.

The Land
There are festivities and there are troublemakers. The most activity will take place in The Land. With the fanfare and the tinkerers going around as well as with the protests and the recruitment from cults there is something to do for everyone in The Land, both good and bad. Since work is put to an half for most of the citizens a dense crowd is to be expected. Illegal gambles, cable races, pick pocketing... you name it!

The Underground
Pioneer’s Jubilee is the day of the year where everyone can get into the city unseen. With little supervision at the Tube it is quite easy to slip past and enjoy the cool air in The Land and maybe even The Sky. Be careful, though! Life in the Underground is hot and dirty which isn't always the case in the upper layers.

Last edited:
Alright, now that I've posted, I wanna throw a couple things out there for other players. 8D

Lucius sent out his lil cronies to spread the word that he has plans for something big and crazy today, and all are welcome to join him in it. They don't have any details other than what he said and that it's going to involve going up to the Sky to do something. Consider it an open invitation to get in on the Maggot's plot for the day. Do keep his recent notoriety for a brazen murder in mind. Odds are this isn't gonna be something as simple as a burglary. Also, if anyone has an interest in playing Tobin, he's up for grabs and what you see in the post is literally everything I have for him right now, backstory is a total blank slate other than being friends with Lucius.

Almyra is available for chatting and shenanigans in the Pioneer's house line, or in the house itself after she gets through the line. If anyone wants to plot something out or do a collaborative post with her, just let me know. Guards and Overton manor servants are also totally up for grabs as player characters if you feel so inclined, same story there with no info set in stone for any of them yet.

Also, if anyone has an interest in playing Tobin, he's up for grabs and what you see in the post is literally everything I have for him right now, backstory is a total blank slate other than being friends with Lucius.

hi yes i'll make you a tobin maguire

• Bucket of Rainbows
  • Love
Reactions: junebug and Pahn
Thanks Nemo!

Spout is now approved, so I'll aim to get him involved in Chapter 0 as well as Pahn's prequel when that's up.

@Pahn, is Brulow likely to have big plans for the Pioneer Jubilee?

Spout is likely to investigate Lucius' movement, but I'm wondering if there's something else he's meant to be doing at the same time?

Just gonna post it here :D

Brulow heard rumours of Big Bads (tm) planning to snatch kids, possibly from the Sky while everyone is being a dork at the Pioneer's Jubilee cottage thing. He'll be going himself with a handful of his Choughs and kick some criminal kidnappers ass. He is very much against whatever the Maggot has planned, and intends on staying as far from those who follow him as possible.

That works!

Spout will go with him, but may take away more from her seven minutes in Heaven than the warm feeling of helping children in need. Especially if Maggot's fun and games winds up having a visible impact up there!

Looks like Pietro has a valid reason to be a scaredycat. oAo
Hope nothing happens to him today.... :megathink:

So, the post I just put up has my new automaton character being put up for sale by her creator. I would like to find a player character to be the buyer, or to have their family do the buying, so that the shenanigans I have planned for her (don't worry, it's not like the Maggot, probably no terrorism) will have at least one other player character in the mix.

It'll be a steep price, so basically only rich people have a shot. Lemme know if you're interested.

So, the post I just put up has my new automaton character being put up for sale by her creator. I would like to find a player character to be the buyer, or to have their family do the buying, so that the shenanigans I have planned for her (don't worry, it's not like the Maggot, probably no terrorism) will have at least one other player character in the mix.

It'll be a steep price, so basically only rich people have a shot. Lemme know if you're interested.

Sorry Jorick, the only way we could afford you is if all of my characters chipped in.

I wrote a GM post to get some things in motion, but also to give a highlight to some events in particular for those who are involved in kidnapping shenanigans and the likes.

For those who haven’t been participating in Chapter 0. I will release information about Chapter 1 soon that should inspire to join more. If you wish to join Chapter 0 in lieu of the GM post, but don’t know how, let me know and we can figure something out.

Reactions: Pahn