Chaoswolf/Forsaken/Yoko/WolfYoko, all me

C

Chaoswolf

Original poster
Hi everyone, its your insane and happy roleplayer Yoko here. ^^

I'm an rpholic, as any of you who know me know. And I usually don't join whole sites on invite, but because I see so many familiar friends, and that this is not just one Roleplay but a whole slew of them, I thought I might give it a shot. I'm going to college in a month and I don't know how it will affect my posting, but I know that two sites will always take priority over the rest because they are that dear to me now.

The first is a Warrior's Site:
http://nowisforever.proboards.com/

And the second is Dark Fantasy, too good to pass up now. It is called The Before:
http://z7.invisionfree.com/TheBeforesEnd/index.php?showforum=7

If I should ever go AWOL and you want to drag me back, you can probably go there, but for the Summer you really shouldn't have that issue with me. ^^ I am friendly, despite what I do to some of my characters XD, and I understand if you get frustrated with people not posting, I used to do that all the time.

I look forward to roleplaying here, but whether I stay beyond the Summer really depends on how many roleplays I can tie up on other sites first.

Well hello there! >:D I hope that soon Iwaku becomes irresistible and one of your new favorites! It happens a lot. We're awesome.

ONE OF US! ONE OF US!

Anyways, Welcome to the site, if you need anything, I'm almost always here.....

...waiting.

Welcome to Iw- I KNOW YOUR KIND!
*brands 'suspicious'*
ADVERTISER!

*grabs links and starts walking away*
I'll put these into good use, thank you.

LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!

*continues walking*

*feels welcome* Maybe it will be a favorite. I see a lot of creative minds here. ^^ Nice to meet you.

Hello new member and old RPer welcome to the Iwaku if you have any questions just ask and we can help you

*walks off into the shadows*

Heyyy :D Welcome to Iwaku :) Hope you stay here a while :D

I'm Sakura, currently the SAKUSAURUS
Anyways~ if you need any help or have any questions, send a PM my way~:)

*WMD appears from a manhole witha loaded heavy bolter, firing into the shadows after ike*

THRICE DAMMIT MAN!

*the space marine notices ChaosWolf, and throws the newbait a las pistol*
No retreat! no surrender!
*WMD dissapears back into the manhole*

*releaves Chaoswolf of the laspistol and hands him a lasrifle and a helmet with a white stripe*