Of wickedness and despair
Where the king beds with many
And the queen raises her army

So take me to your castle
Where I will go
And smite all in my
Path
~*~​
Last stanza is eh, probably because it doesn't fit with the other two. Oh well. This one I was thinking of "Your princess is in another castle!" but turned out to be much more sinister than that. lol Hope you enjoy!

Stale Hearts​
Stale hearts
Bleed viscous liquid
Dull red and tainted
With nothingness
~*~​
Short poem is short. Would've made this a character poem but, eh, not that good. Hope you enjoy!

Freefall
They're falling, falling hard and falling fast. They're falling at such a pace that they can't even right themselves up and fly. It's a tragedy, to see someone so young and full of hope fall, but what else does the world do other than crush hopes and dreams?

He wanted to become a singer, a popstar idol that was adored by many. He worked to improve his singing skills with covers on youtube while also joining the chorus at school. But it seemed like people made fun of his high voice, claiming it too be girly. He couldn't take the teasing and thus fell.

He wanted to get the best of grades, being at the top of his game in all subjects. He worked hard at achieving his goal, leaving no time for socialization or fun. His body couldn't take and he thus fell.

She wanted to become a webcomic artist, drawing in people together into a tightly knit community. She drew and showed her works on deviantart, hoping for some feedback. All she got were trolls and hate, not something she could handle. And thus, she fell.

She wanted to amount to something in life, having been put down for so long. So she joined the drama club to be an actor, one day rising in the ranks of lead roll. But her stage fright kept her from the position she wanted and she, not wanting to live with it, thus fell.

They all met up together on top of a large building, after meeting online. They were reluctant to do this, but hope could they achieve anywhere in life? Their hard work was wasted here, in this world, in this life. Maybe the next one would be different? So they fell, never looking back.

~*~​

For a prompt in this group I'm in. To be honest, this piece is an eh piece. Could've been better and I basically rushed it. Hope you enjoy!

Of Monsters and Men
He walks down the hallway, ignoring the screaming anger of his test subject as he opens the door and peeks inside. Really, yelling until his throat was hoarse would do no good, but it did give him results on how high a pitch this particular hybrid can scream. He stopped screaming after a while and just breathed heavily, glaring at the white-haired man with his single eye.

"So you finally stopped screaming," he noted, "Good, it was starting to hurt my ears."

"Screw you and your ears!" he spat, "Give me back my babies you monster!" He had to laugh then.

"Monster? Me? I'm not the one who's half Pokémon, half human," the scientist chuckled, "No. In fact, you are the monster of this story, Avenia."

"How do you know my-"

"You don't remember? The Tantalus Project? Where I tested to see how long your body would last without food or water?" Avenia froze at the mention of that before once more trying to free himself of his chains.

"Monster! So you're the one who initiated that gods awful project!"

"I was able to garner some results from it until my son ruined it, but-" Avenia was oddly quiet after that was said. "Ah, yes, I already know he's dead. My other son came and told me what happened. Judging by how there were no marks, a ghost must have stolen his soul." He glared hard at his test subject. "I don't suppose you know what happened to him, hm?"

"Shut up! He was my friend, and…"

"And you killed him," he accused coldly, fists tightening, "You killed my son. Don't think you'll be getting away with that."

"I know, Delacore! But what I don't want to see is your hurting my babies for your sick and twisted experiments!"

"Oh don't worry, you won't see it. Itzal! Tzila!" Two Gengars appeared by his side at the moment. "I want my revenge, make sure he gets it." The two nodded and began torturing the gijinka. He walked out of the room then, thinking about what he should do to push Avenia past his limit…and what he should do to his "children." Oh, don't worry, he'll take good care of them, he'll see to that.

~*~
Bit of explaining on my part, this kinda comes after a piece where Avenia should be dead by now. Soooooo....awkward much? |D I'll consider this noncanon. Hope you enjoy!