Chaosheart's Daily Writings

Sweetie
Golden wreathes crown her head as she lays down to sleep and dreams of good things to come, of good things to cherish. She dreams, sweet little thing, of nature and cities side by side, having fun in the forest before going home to meet her friends and family. Her breathe frosts the glass and she draws happy little smilies on it before waking to the feeling of warmth and happiness.

Her parents are hard workers, true, but she loves it when they come home and play with her on a bright, sunny day or a rainy afternoon. They cook and sing and do chores as they gather together for family moments, because what is life without family, without someone to love and care for you?

She goes to school for knowledge and she meets and befriends the people there, n bullies getting her down. She charms everyone, the bullies finally leaving her alone when she has a circle of friends and knights to protect her, sweet queen that she is.

Getting home, she does her homework, but she looks out the window and thinks how pretty blue skies are, blue like the innocence delved into her eyes and she continues to dream sweet things as the day ends and she goes back to bed.

~*~
Wanted to write a happy story for a change. Not that good at it admittedly, compared to my darkeer works, but yeah. :'D Hope you enjoy!​

A Recipe for Disaster​
Start out with a little
politeness
followed by a little
niceties
mix it with some
crazyness
and then add some
sadism
and you get
me~​
~*~​
Wanted to do another character poem, but this one is far different in style compared to the other ones. Eh, could be better. Hope you enjoy!​

Draw the Line​
You've pushed
Pulled
Shoved me aside
I've had enough
Of your ignorance
Your hate
Your lies
Just end it all
Right
Here​
~*~​
Today's been a bit more depressing than usual. I don't know how to feel about it. Sad maybe? Idk. Hope you enjoy!​

Torn Canvas​
Right now I'm
Shattered
Torn apart
An aching canvas
Ripped to shreds
With the memories
We used to share
Washing away into
Fine grime​
~*~​
Nothing in particular, wrote three poems today, which is good. I think this one is about a breakup? Idk. Hope you enjoy!​

The Princess and the Monk
The moon shines bright from down the hill as the princess meditates beside a fig tree. She thinks of her life before, when she was born from the roots of the soil and she grew up to be a little pretty thing that outshone the sun itself in demeanor with suitors flocking from left to right. And then she became the moon itself, her story passing down into legend.

She thinks underneath that tree as another figure rushes to her, a young monk about her age that also sat under that very tree and gained enlightenment. They sit and meditate in silence for a while, taking in the night sky and the air they breathe as it slowly descends into one breath, one body.

The open their eyes and smile at each other, both figures getting up at the same time and bowing to each other, exchanging pleasantries. It’s the story of a buddha and a moon princess as they take each other’s hands and walk down to the local village to eat rice together and sleep on the dirt floor. Not the most romantic of things, but they don’t mind and soon the princess and the monk return to their homes, waiting for the next century they could meet.

~*~
Got inspired to write this when my dad was talking about the movie Princess Kaguya. And then she sat under a fig tree and I had to talk about Buddha too. XD Hope you enjoy!​

Scream and Shout
Walk
into the club
with my
dance in foot
I
jump and
pump
to the rhythm of my
soul​
~*~​
Couldn't get this in yesterday due to the server sshutting down, so here it is now. Based on the song "Scream and Shout". Basically it's a character's poem that's...not about killing and suffering for once lol. |D Hope you enjoy!​

Lightless Black
Sink me into
despair and
suffering
a tugging mass of
cacophony
tragedy

Sink me into
madness and
hatred
a pulling mass of
sleeplessness
death

Sink me into
discord and
anarchy
my vile face filling up with
greed
delight​
~*~​
Another character's poem that's based around a black hole, hence lightless black. Not sure what to make of it, it's long, yeah, but... Hope you enjoy!​

Dead Hearts
"I want to die..."

She stared at the boy who muttered those words, her roommate who was currently in a fetal positio, staring blankly at nothing. She could sort of understand his point of view, being depressed herself. But she never really wanted to die as much as he did. It would be useless dying, in her opinion.

She watched him get up and shuffle out the room, her own body automatically doing the same and following him. "Leave me alone," he would always grumble, but his attempts to push the girl away were half hearted.

They found themselves at the roof of their apartment, gazing down at the world. It would be so easy to jump and end it all, but they weren't going to do that. Leaving a traumatized witness or two dead bodies? Unthinkable. Their black hair waved in the wind as a pair of dull brown eyes glanced at crying brown ones.

"What's wrong?" she asked, envying the boy's ability to feel. He shook his head and sighed.

"Everything," he mumbled, "I[''m just so tired of it all..."

"Tired of what?" Pause.

"Of being useless, of being a freak, of...I dunno. Everything." They sat down as he talked, both leaning onto each other for support. "I'm going to be a bum, I know it. I can't do anything right; I don't have a future."

"Yes you do," she tried to encourage, "You're going to grow up, find a girlfriend, start a family-"

"Too broad," he grunted "Besides, who would want me as their boyfriend?" An awkward silence followed.

"...I could," she said quietly, looking away. A poor choice, admittedly, for she could not feel love or any sort of emotion whatsoever. He looked at the girl, surprise evident on his tear stained face.

"...I wouldn't mind that," he said, "Hold me?" They hugged and found themselves locked in a surprisingly passionate kiss, two lost souls with no direction.
~*~
Ending to this is rather eh. Oh well. This was partially inspired by my depression and another person that I know's depression. Hope you enjoy!​

Spirited​

Blood dripped onto the floor as he glared at his captors, mocking him with their derisive smiles and laughs. He was just a toy to them, true, but that didn't mean his spirit would ever break. No, he was better than them, in grace and in manners for he was a prince compared to these ruffians and he will not bow down to them.

Another kick and a wince as he watched them leave, seemingly bored of his stubbornness. His innocence taken by them, he waits for the day that he would one day be free, free from their tyranny and their cruelty. He doesn't want to die, though at times he admits to wavering and just falling on the floor nearly in tears, but no, it would be useless to do so. That wouldn't solve anything, taking his own life, though it would grant him freedom. No, he wanted justice to be delivered so that no one else could get hurt again.

The day comes when it's getting to much to bear, but he has his head held high when they whip out their gun and start shoot at his unprotected body. He falls, yes, but he gets back up, defiant as ever when the first man's head sprays out blood and he falls to the ground, dead. They panic as they try to look for their assailant, but it's his chance and he slips away, chained and dressed in ragged pants, nothing more. The rope around his hands chafe his wrist, but he doesn't care for he's laughing and now he's finally finally free from them. He's rescued shortly afterward, this former slave, while his slavers are dealt justice once and for all. As he looks back on that time, he smiles grimly and thinks how wonderful it is to be back home, alive and well with his spirit intact.
~*~
Inspired by the song "Titanium". Not much to say, other than it snowballed after putting down the first few words. Hope you enjoy!​

End
He's tired of it all, watching his world go by. He's tired of greedy people misling the innocent, of wars and hatred, of the poor getting poorer while the rich get richer. He's tired of seeing the blue and green world turn brown and red from pollution and blood. So today, he was going to end it.

He started by bashing on the world with his fists, creating earthquakes and tsunamis wherever it fell. Then he heated up the core, causing volcanoes to erupt. He summoned storms and tornadoes to scatter the people while using the people's weapon against them, much to his shame.

He caused mountains to collapse and forests to burn, cities to crumble and towns to swallow whole. Whatever world he had left to watch was destroyed and he weapt shooting stars and acid rain as he finished his work.
~*~
Watched "New Millennium" by Len Kagamine again, took inspiration from this except it's the end via natural disasters and man made weapons. I made the world and the people ambiguous so that it might be a different planet from Earth, because goodness knows how the Earth is going to end. |D Hope you enjoy!​

Salve
Take my
Broken body
And use your
Glue
To put me
Back
Together​
~*~​
Eh poem is eh. Nothing else to say. Hope you enjoy!​

Left Behind​
Take me out and
Leave me behind
You're a man on a
Mission
Leaving your friends behind
For your
Goals​
~*~​
Went hiking today, so that was fun. This was written while out hiking. Hope you enjoy!​

Starbound​
Starbound
We
Set off on our
Adventure
Through the cosmos
Through black holes
Through life itself​
~*~​
Another eh poem. I couldn't think of anything for this one, just the word starbound popped into my head. Hope you enjoy!​

Rot​
Lichens spring up on
Pale cheeks
Covering bark and
Squished, hollowed insides
While flowers spring
At your feet
~*~​
A friend of mine was talking about lichens in Nethack. The thought of lichens brought up this piece. Hope you enjoy!​

Arsonist​
Pink ribbons
float away to
ash
and screams mingle with
crackling fire
while I watch
on
gazing at my handiwork
smugness on my face
~*~​
Another character poem. Idk how this turned out to be that way. Maybe it's because I saw a pink ribbon and I imagined them floating away to ash? |D Hope you enjoy!​

Floating Away​

He’s in pain, as he gradually floats away into oblivion. He was being stripped of everything that made him him, memories, body, mind. He could feel the pain coursing through his body as parts of it was stripped from him and floated away to who knows where. Every single piece of him, turning to 1s and 0s and then floating away in teeny tiny chunks, including some black stuff which he was pretty sure was the glitched out data he got from that one time his curiosity got the better of him and…

But he wanted this, right? He wanted to float away into oblivion. After all, he hurt the people he loved and it was causing him agony similar to now so why not just end it and make sure he never hurt anyone again? But a sadistic part of him wanted to enjoy it, enjoy both the pain and the hurting of others. Well no, he won’t. He simply won’t so he’ll just float away chaotically and-

His body crumbled and he was nothing more ehan data that scattered throughout the servers. Two particular chunks found themselves gathering together the pieces they could find and formed new avatars. One, a fourteen year old nearly like the original, and the other, a glitched out avatar that caused pain wherever possible.

~*~​

A bit of character backstory for two of my characters. I guess you can consider them brothers since they come from the same split of data? Not sure. Hope you enjoy!

Show Girl
She's all smiles and games as she spins around and around in a majestic heap, giving her audience a good show. She always did give them a good time, whenever she brought on the applause or would later lure men to the back room for a bit more. She always gave a perfect show on stage, hiding her bruises with make up for the rough boys that use her while she sings her heart out with an angelic voice.

She's always known life in this cage, not knowing what freedom is like or ever going out for a walk. No, she's trapped in the attic for most of her days, in that teeny tiny room with all the other show girls that perform. But none can do it like she can and she prides herself on that.

The new face brings on a feeling of envy, but she swallows it down and tries her best to help them. And then she comes to love them, love their stories about the outside and the freedom they've tasted and want back. She doubt she could ever leave, but maybe she can help them make it big? So she one day fades into the shadows, dragging them away from the only home she's ever known and into a world of freedom, giving them a lot of the money she's made over the years. She waves goodbye and makes her way back, ready to face the consequences.

No one sees their favorite show girl for a while, but she's all happy and smiles when she gets back. A broken bird now, she awaits for the day she too can escape her home and taste the wonders of the outside world.
~*~
...I didn't see this piece coming. At all. .-. Didn't want to kill her off in the end, so I just made her live. Hope you enjoy!​

Find Them​
Find her
The lonely girl
Without a friend
Find him
The depressed boy
That bleeds day in, day out
Find them
The lost children
That despair and may die
Find them
Please...
~*~​
No one really cares about some of the people around them. The quiet girl, the shy boy, the ones hiding something in their closets. But sometimes, you just have to care and you'll find a new friend. Hope you enjoy!

To Fight​
Leave behind your doubts and woes
Take the path you now chose
Fight the monsters you oppose
And bring out justice with your blows
~*~​
To lazy to make this longer. Wanted to do a rhyming piece so here have a quartet of rhymes. Hope you enjoy!

Fit for Kings​
Sweet cakes take up
Half a lifetime
To mature into
Fine wine
Fit for kings
~*~​
Want to make this longer, but I also think it's okay at this length? Idk lol. Hope you enjoy!