2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
My schedule shifts often, but I am normally available after 6 PM, some days it'll be all day long!
Writing Levels
  1. Elementary
  2. Intermediate
  3. Adept
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Fantasy, Modern Fantasy, Modern, Magical, Romance, Medieval, Sci-Fi, Thriller.
Let's get my rules out of the way:

• Please use grammar and spell check. I expect a few mistakes, of course, because humans make mistakes. But, just try your best. That's all I can really ask for.
  • I will don't mind playing either male or female, but would like to play female.
  • Write at least 1 paragraph. I usually write 1-5, so I will match whatever you end up doing. But, 1 paragraph (8 sentences) is the bare minimum.
  • I would like to do this over PM, if that is alright with you.
  • Also I take no credit for these plots.
  • MxF or MxM
  • We can always decided the smut to plot ratio

Pairings:
  1. Step Brother x Step Sister
  2. Master x Slave
  3. Step Father x Step Daughter
  4. Nerd x Jock
  5. Good Girl x Bad Boy
  6. New Girl x Local Flirt
  7. Werewolf x Human
  8. Vampire x Human
  9. Country Girl x City Boy
  10. City Girl x Country Boy
  11. Best Friends Brother

Plots:
  • Best Friends Forever- Our two characters have been friends since we were young, but now that we are teenagers we've been developing more feelings for each other. One of our characters finally makes the first move... where will it take them?
  • Neighbors- We've lived next door to each other for years now, but have never said a word before. Our parents have developed a friendship, however, and are going on a week-long cruise. They all agreed that it would be a good idea to leave us alone by ourselves at our houses, since we're right next door and can come check up on each other. Our parents have been gone for two days, and my character gets scared one night. She shows up on your doorstep, asking if she could crash at your place till the morning.
  • Skinny Dipping- During a game of "Never-Have-I-Ever" it is discovered that both of us are the only two of our group of friends that have never gone skinny dipping. A week later we are invited to our friends house for a get-together while her parent's are out of town. When we arrive our small group of close friends are in the pool naked, insisting that we join them...
  • Arranged Marriage- We've never met before. In fact, up until a few days we didn't even know the other existed. But now we've been thrown into an arranged marriage, which has apparently been planned between our parents since we were very young.
  • Straighten Up- Your character's family sent him over to my character's house, to straighten him out of his bad ways. He is going to stay over for the summer. He is rude and mean. She is sweet and kind. They spend the days being like this and after so much time sent together, one must expect feelings to be developed.
  • French Maid- Your character is from a rich family that recently moved into a big mansion. Since the place is so big, and his parents have the money to spend, they hired a handful of maids. My character is among the help, and your character develops a certain interest in her.
  • Fish Out of Water- My character is a mermaid. One drop of water and she grow a tail. However, her entire life has been spent at sea. Her father, the King Of The Ocean, doesn't allow anyone to go to land. But she is sick of the sea, so she runs (or swims) away. She goes to land and uses her legs for the first time to lead a life. However, she's just barely out of the water when you're character finds her, completely naked and confused by your strange world. He decides to take her home, but whether that is to use her or to help her is entirely up to him. (Mermaids will NOT have tops, as that is the true myth of mermaids)
  • Academy Blood - My character is one of the first of a small group of humans to transfer in to a formerly all-vampire boarding school. My character and their human counterparts are selected to attend this school not only for their impressive GPAs but also because of their rare blood types. Tuition for the human students will be paid by means of bi-weekly blood draws administered by the school nurse; this blood will be rationed and used as nutrition for the predominantly-vampire student body. For the safety of the humans, vampire students are by no means allowed to drink directly from their classmates.. or at least they’re not supposed to. Your character will be a vampire.
PM me or drop a reply here if you're interested in any of these

[BCOLOR=#800000]WE CAN ALWAYS DESIGN A PLOT TOGETHER[/BCOLOR]​

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: 1 person
I love the Academy Blood plot line and would love to do that with you!

I love the Academy Blood plot line and would love to do that with you!
Yeah, I'll shoot you a pm so we can discuss!

Status
Not open for further replies.