Status
Not open for further replies.
Name:
Akumi

Age (between 17 and 19):

Appearance (pic/description):
60pwpyL.jpg

Personality:
Proud, Independent, Arrogant, Cruel, Honest. Not to degrees where it is considered evil.
She is terrified of violence.

History:
Akumi was born into a very wealthy family in Japan. Her mother died giving birth to her and her father was a young soldier from the US and as such he took her with him to the USA. Akumis grandparents from the motherly side is the wealthy one, she was taken care off when her father was not at home... and he rarely was.
She never visited a private school or was homeschooled, her father thought it was better to have her visit a regular school so she would not be entirely lonely.
Her grandparents live in Japan and want her to bring them a child home.
Akumi was raised to be a lonely, quiet and intelligent girl. She never had problems with other people at school, violence is foreign to her.
Her heart loves her father (non romantic) and she does everything necessary to make him happy.
She has recently been accepted to the Harvard University in Massachusetts, the costs carried by her grandparents.
She has allergic based Asthma.

Sexuality:
Bisexual, but has absolutely no sexual or romantic experience.

Relationships With Other Characters (best friends, significant other, etc.):
N/A, for now.
Possessions:
Credit Card.
Mobile Phone + Recharge Cable and 3 spare Akkus for it.
A dress
3x Shirts
A skirt
2x Jeans
A Jacket
A one piece swimsuit.
Spare Undergarment
A pair of gold earrings
A gold necklace
Make Up
Girl stuff (For a certain monthly bleeding that people love to forget ._.")
All she needs for the personal hygiene.
Asthma Spray

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first thing I noticed is that you wrote, "her father died giving birth to her". You should probably edit that to avoid confusion. However, other than that, your character is accepted ^^

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry to the others that feel its sneaky. It is simply more comfortable for me to ask and post the cs on PM first.
I will make a post within the next 4 hours.

Edit: Please do forgive my english if it is bad. Sometimes I have days where I swallow entire words because it is processing quickly in my head. And on other days it is complete garbage, so do note when the context or the text itself isnt understandable or not clear enough :(

Last edited:
Sorry I didn't reply earlier, I've been busy. But I replied now, yay!

Status
Not open for further replies.