Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tainetta

Original poster
So I took kind of a surprise hiatus from roleplaying a couple months ago, and now i'm back and looking for that good ol' plottage 'n rp. I probably have a search thread somewhere on here but I feel like starting fresh and new, especially as some of my roleplay tastes have changed. So without further ado, lets get down to business:

MY RULES
1- All my dislikes/do not wants are set in stone.
2- I may be spotty at times, this is due to work and real life, so some patience is requested
3- I do not do one-liners, nor anything shorter than two paragraphs, and I'd like the same of my partner(s). As well, I expect proper grammar and punctuation, as semi-literacy/illiteracy pulls me out of the mood.
4- I will only be taking on one or two roleplay partners, and i'd like for it to be for more than just one roleplay.
5- I'd like for my partner to have skype or discord; it's just easier to plot there, though this isn't necessarily a hard rule
6- When it comes to smut, I will not do anything involving bathroom play, furries, knives/mutilation. Everything else is pretty much green light, and we can talk about specific kinks and ideas.
7- I only do MxM or FxM pairings, and am submissive-inclined, though I can play the lead as well(mostly depending on the character I'm playing)
8- Unless it's a fandom-based rp, I don't want canon characters. I.E. no Jon Snow in an original apocalyptic roleplay(though the faceclaim is fine)

ORIGINAL WORLDS
I love, love to come up with original worlds and concepts, and i don't like to rush these things. You can expect a lot of rough sketches to flesh out the world, screaming, and random ideas that happen to hit my head as we brainstorm. For original worlds I'm open to 1x1, or perhaps 3 players total, but no more than that.
What I like/want
  • Humanoids: Elves, humans, dwarves, vampires and wereanimals, your typical fantasy lineup.
  • Eras: I like medieval eras, urban fantasy, and apocalyptic. I don't do straight-modern.
  • Lore: I am a MASSIVE sucker for some lore as well as lore-building. This, aside from describing cities and towns, is probably what i'd be spending most my time on.
What I dislike/do not want
  • Anthros: While i may enjoy playing a non-humanoid race at times(like a gryphon and it's rider, ect ect), I have 0 interest in anthros as a race within any of the worlds i help create. I don't mind them being there, but I will not play one, nor will i have any romance arcs with an anthro character.​

CRAVINGS
*****Assassin's Creed: Egypt*****
^^(i actually have a world thing set up for this one)^^
Assortment of things taken from down below that I really want to rp.
Demon x Witch
Inquisitor X Herald(dragon age)
Dragonriders of Pern(AU canon, ocs only)
SKYRIM/ELDER SCROLLS 4 LYFE

REALLY CRAVING

PAIRINGS
Nothing too specific, pairings are similar to original worlds only less focus on the world itself and more on the characters within.
(asterisk denotes most wanted)

Vampire X Human Servant
Witch x Human
Thief x Thief
Zombie survivor x Zombie survivor
*Wereanimal x Hunter*
Wizard x Servant
*Demon x Witch*
Werewolf x Werecat

FANDOM PAIRINGS
I don't have too many things I'm a massive fan of, and most of which i am a fan of seems a little to obscure to find a partner for, but there are several games, books and movies i'd love to roleplay, so here they are!

Dragon Age(specifically origins or inquisition)
Canons I can RP: Solas, Josephine, Cole, Morrigan, Hawke
Canons I'd like to pair with: Solas, Cullen, Dorian, Fenris, Alistair

*Inquisitor X Herald*
*Dorian x Inquisitor*
Cole X Inquisitor(mage)
Morrigan X Alistair
Cullen X Inquisitor
Inquisitor X Venatori
*Warden X Inquisitor*
Warden X Dorian
Warden X Morrigan
Solas X Warden(i play warden)
***Zevran X Fenris(just... so much yes)***

Dragonriders of Pern
No specific pairing, this would involve a little bit of worldbuilding. No canons, OCs only. What I really wanna see is Weyr x Weyr fighting, political turmoil and two characters trying to navigate dangerous waters.

Dark Souls
Chosen Undead X Solaire
Chosen Undead X Chosen Undead
just... mostly lots of chaos and dying. Because Dark Souls.

Temeraire: His Majesty's Dragon
(this is a roleplay where I will rp/rp with a non-human. No romance)
Like with Dragonriders of Pern, no real specific pairings.

Game of Thrones
*Jon Snow X OC*
OC x OC
Sansa Stark X OC
Robb Stark X OC
*Robb Stark X Theon Greyjoy*

The Walking Dead
Rick x OC
*OC x OC*
Rick x Daryl
*Daryl x OC*
Carl x OC
Daryl x Carrol
Negan x Rick
Negan x Daryl
OC x Negan

Last edited by a moderator:
I was actually looking for an original world RP, so how about it? Do you have any ideas in particular, or...? If you'd like us to try and build one, shoot me a PM if you want.

I was actually looking for an original world RP, so how about it? Do you have any ideas in particular, or...? If you'd like us to try and build one, shoot me a PM if you want.

@Aleksandar : I'll give you a holler =D Worldbuilding is defo fun! I have a couple ideas, nothing specific

as well:

Hate to bump this again so soon but KFBAKJFBA I just remembered a really cool fandom rp idea I had

REALLY CRAVING

Bump! Still looking for an assassin's creed roleplay!

I could do the rps wereanimalxhunter or demonxwitch

Hey, I've got my own world around that I like to use in kind of an alternate universe thing for each time, and thought you might possibly be interested. It's winged humans, though, so maybe that's a no go with the anthro things, and also set in modern times, so I'm not sure? PM me if you're interested, I've simply been asking around on these threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.