Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Douche
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Red Cross just achieved God Tier trolling level. Well done sirs. Now to infuriate nearly every gamer on the planet.

Video games and IHL: how should the Movement take action?

While the Movement works vigorously to promote international humanitarian law (IHL) worldwide, there is also an audience of approximately 600 million gamers who may be virtually violating IHL. Exactly how video games influence individuals is a hotly debated topic, but for the first time, Movement partners discussed our role and responsibility to take action against violations of IHL in video games. In a side event, participants were asked: “what should we do, and what is the most effective method?” While National Societies shared their experiences and opinions, there is clearly no simple answer.

They would also need to stop violence in movies and TV as well as books, etc if they're going to war against video games. And roleplaying! Can't forget all the people we kill while roleplaying!

It's ridiculous. >:[ But it's prolly years and years and years away from people realizing it's the good parenting and education that they should be working on, not taking away healthy and safe outlets.

People are just looking for things to blame on for all the violence in the minds of children

also it sounds familiar

*gets arrested for mass murder, property destruction, Satanism, stalking, GBH, ABH, grand theft auto, public indecency, corruption, fraud, tax evasion, terrorism, ethnic cleansing, manslaughter, robbery, substance abuse and suicide*

DAMN YOU SILENT HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILL!!!

This argument will remain pointless as long as the AI in our video games remains "weak," as in it's not really sentient, it's just there to make me work for my points and/or achievements.

If, all of a sudden, we're populating our games with beings that can reason and think, even surrender and beg for mercy, then I'll do the right thing and create virtual UAVs to do the killing for me.

I got the solution...
gta_mature2.gif

Wait this is out allready?
Then whats the point in trying to ask "Is there blood in this game" if the answer is on the god dam box

Some do beg for mercy.... then continue to shoot you.

Either they're bastards themselves or our reputation precedes us.

I... what? No. :|

Shhhhhh...do you hear that?

That's the sound of Red Cross' donations going to other, less crazy organizations.

But no seriously, every gamer in the world right now is laughing, telling RC to fuck off/quit being stupid, or both. It should come as no surprised people are going "Well! You just lost my donation this holiday season!"

*gets arrested for mass murder, property destruction, Satanism, stalking, GBH, ABH, grand theft auto, public indecency, corruption, fraud, tax evasion, terrorism, ethnic cleansing, manslaughter, robbery, substance abuse and suicide*

DAMN YOU GTA IV!!!

FTFY