Changing the Order of Things

She gasped at the sensations he was giving her and she let go of his hair and tightly gripped the edges of the couch, shuddering a little with pleasure and as he worked her with his tongue, her moans gradually became louder and her breathing heavier.

He loved the sounds of her moans as he licked deeper tasting all of her he stoped wrapping her legs around his waist he rubbed his hard member against her most sensitive area " i love you" he wispered in her ear as he slid his memeber in slowly penetrating her.

And I you. She thought. She gasped and cried out loudly, though not in pain and her back arched more, her grip tightening on the edges of the couch. She shuddered again in pleasure and she moved to hold onto his shoulders.

He lifted her up slighly pushing his member more into her his thrust deep and fast as so his eyes turned red and he licked her neck softly before letting his teeth graze her neck

She rocked slightly with his movements as he penetrated her. She groaned loudly and titled her head back, exposing her neck to him.

he spread her legs wider as he went deeper he sunk his teeth into her neck and drank as the warm water poured out of her neck. It was impossible to fight the urge.

She winced a little when he bit into her flesh, feeling the blood run down her neck a little heavier then usual. She continued to cry out with pleasure every time he penetrated her.

He drank gulps from her neck as he thrusted his dk faster inside her till he came but he continued to drink seending the utter most pleasure through her whole body.

Again she shuddered and her nails dug into his shoulders and she felt herself convulse, pushing out his member and she convulsed again, cuming as well.

He pulled away from her neck and layed on his back closing his eyes for a moment he licked off the left over blood and then sat up slightly

"are you ok?"

She took her face in his hands. "Yes." She breathed, smiling. "More then okay." She pulled him to her and kissed him, tugging on his lip.

Ryder smiled as she cupped his face and closed his eyes as he slid his tounge in your mouth as he hands ran up her thigh

see told you had nothing to be scared of

I'm sorry for making you wait. She thought, collapsing on the couch.

He smiled and held her close

dont be sorry its your body and i love you i'll wait as long as you wanted

She smiled. Thanks. She sighed in contentment. Now I need another shower. She paused, thoughtful. Do you? She asked, her eyes back to their normal electric green.

He smiled and got up pulling her with him into the bathroom

" yes i do"

She smiled at him, letting him pull her along, feeling kind of like she was high from the pleasure. Once they were in the bathroom, she shut the door behind them and got a warm shower going.

He leaned over and kissed her neck softly the stepped into the shower letting the water hit on his tense body and sighed as the water relaxed him he looked at nika and gave her a silly smile for fun

She chuckled and smiled back, the warm water feeling good and relaxing, making her a little sleepy. She grabbed a scrubby and put body soap on it and gently swirled it around on Ryder's chest and stomach, washing him.

He smiled as she washed him and then grabbed a srubby and laughed as he washed her chest and stomack, he was trying not to get turnned on by it but it was hard.