Changing the Order of Things

She watched him as he drank her blood. She had heard of such cases where some vampires thirst is no longer sated by human blood. She wondered if Ryder had become one of those cases.

He stopped drinking and licked his lips and looked up at her

" what is it?"

She looked at the small pile of blood packages and then back at him. "Nothing really...it just seems that only vampire blood will sate your thirst now." She said, and healed her wrist.

he blinked a few times

" is that a bad thing?"

He got up slowly and placed the empty blood bags in the garbage

"No. I suppose not." She said, and went to the sink to wash the blood from her wrist.

He watched her and then looked at the floor

"sorry"

She looked at him a little confused. "For what?" She asked, walking up to him and taking his face in her hands. She backed him against the counter before brushing her hands down his arms and then pinning his wrists.

He backed up and looked at her confused for a moment

" why are you pinnin my wrist?"

She let go of him and stepped back. "Ryder what's wrong?" She asked again, worry now in her eyes. "Please tell me."

He laughed and looked at her

" nothings wrong i was just thinking about me drinking your blood"

She sighed. "Oh." She was silent for a while, an awkward silence falling between them. "I'm going to shower." She mumbled, and turned around and started walking away.

" wait"

he grabbed her hand and turned her around, he didnt speak instead he kissed her lovingly the way he wanted for a long time he wanted to show he still cared but he didn't know how yet

She smiled against his lips and returned the kiss, long and deep, and lazily wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing herself against him.

He slid his tounge in her mouth savoring the kiss as his hands traveled down her waist and he pressed her up against the wall, he didn't want to stop but he had the feeling they would soon.

She groaned at the taste of him. God she loved his taste. When she felt his hand at her waist line, she gave a light push against his chest, making him stop and step back. However, when he stepped back, she undid her pants and slipped them off along with her panties and they fell to the floor with a soft ruffle of clothing. She was tired of carring anymore, accept for the one man standing in front of her. She wrapped her arms around his neck then and pulled him to her, stepping out of her jeans and panties and kicking them to the side. "Take me Ryder." She breathed. Before he could respond, she slipped her shirt up and over her and tossed it to the floor, now only in her bra, which she undid next and tossed it on her pile of clothes, now wearing nothing. I am yours. She thought to him.

Ryder kissed her slowly when she took off her clothes he stared at her in shock

" what.y.your serious about this?"

He looked at her

She rolled her eyes. "Yes I'm sure. Now hurry up and do something before I change my mind." She titled her head to the side a little, waiting.

Ryder kissed down her neck softly as he layed her down, kissing down her neck till he kissed down to her breast he spread her legs wide as his fingers slid and played with her clit

She groaned and her back arched in pleasure at his touches. She closed her eyes, soft moans escaping past her lips. She threaded her fingers through his hair.

He slid his fingers deeper as he did he bit down on her breast softly, he pulled his fingers out and kissed down to her naval before reaching her pussy as he slid his tounge in slowly