Changing Hand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hamilton

It took them some time before they arrived at the Merchant base in the forest region of Centora. He didn't like it here, mainly because of his boss, who loved travelling all over Centora. He and Gem left the vehicle and entered inside said base, where they found hundreds of merchants moving around them. It certainly felt like a huge place, but in reality, it wasn't. It just had a lot of places to go in it, which felt nice at first, until you realized privacy wasn't an option here. Heading up some stairs to go up a few floors, the two found themselves knocking on a red door, with the Merchant insignia on it. "I'll handle this one, Hamilton." Gem told him. He nods and quickly walks away before the 'pig who eats money' saw him.

After a few minutes, Hamilton enters into a room where three other people were waiting, this was his team. A team he had been allowed to pick himself, he trusted no one else, saw no potential in anyone else, these four were the only ones he felt closet to. "So, the pig of a boss called up The Mistress, you know, the Head Merchant, the daughter of one of the most richest men in all of Centora." One of the men, Sleek, said to the others as Hamilton listened to where this was going. "He asks her for a raise on his recent successes, she pretty much tells him to get over himself. He gets all panicky and starts trying to beg it out of her, but she ain't taking that, and scares him so much, he starts snorting as he breaths faster." Sleek chuckles at his own words.

"Sounds about right." Hamilton spoke out loud to them.

"Hamilton? I take it Gem's reporting to that idiot then?" Sleek smirks. "She must be worried he'll hit on her!"

"Not a chance." Hamilton responds. "He only cares about money, nothing else. I sadly know how his mind works by now." He takes a seat near Sleek and looks him dead in the eyes. "Gem told me you found it."

"Right." Sleek takes out a map from his pocket and hands it to him. "Supposedly, it's not that far from the forests of Merricrest. But it's not going to be easy to just spot and find, the rumor is that the area glows red and that some wanderers who are currently living near it are saying it's some kind of curse."

"Ridiculous fools." Hamilton shook his head and takes the map, opening it to look at where the red X on it was. X marked the spot, and that meant he finally found it. After years of searching, his suspicions were going to finally be confirmed once and for all. "Everyone, prepare to move out once Gem returns!" He gives a big grin to them all. "As of right now, we are making history!"

I feel bad for the obviously frightened Oelia. At first she made a feeble attempt at keeping her composure, but it wasn't long before she was using me like a much cuter version of a stress ball. Not that I minded of course. People like me have no adult composure to lose, so being hugged tightly just made me feel warm and fuzzy. My cat ears tweak at the sound of rabbits running around. It is testament to how long I've gone without food. Even though Oelia was still upset, and I knew it, I could help but smile at the idea of getting some good food in our bellies. That is something that would put a smile on everyone's face. Though, when the bard mentions unintentionally skipping a few meals because of playing her instrument, it makes me appreciate her a little more. She must be really serious about her music and helping others with her music. That is the kind of vibe I get from her.

It doesn't take long for me to remember how hungry I am however. With a childlike voice, "So, ummm. How can I help you catch the rabbit? I can run real fast, but not much else."

"All I need you to do is wait here, let me take care of this" Oelia ran into the brush suddenly, without hesitation, leaving the two behind. She pulled out her bow and ran to where she last saw the rabbit, and began looking around. Without waiting to see if the two had followed her, she followed the rabbit's trail, before spying it hiding behind a bush. It hadn't seen her yet, which didn't do much good as the arrow from her bow tore through the bush and struck it right below the neck, killing it almost instantly. As she did, the bow instantly grew heavy in her hands, so heavy she almost dropped it on the ground. 'The stone is out already? I must have fired this more than I thought, I'll have to wait a while before I can shoot it again. Hopefully I don't need it anytime soon...'

Oelia took the rabbit, and brought the bard and neko to a small clearing in the forest, where she set up a small fire. She took a small cooking pot from her pack and began to put together a rabbit stew, adding some herbs she found in the forest, and even the last of some potatoes she "procured" from a small garden she saw while traveling. The sun began to set in the sky and the stew was finally done, Oelia laid back on the soft forest ground as she felt exhaustion hit her, tired from her eventful day. She ate only a little and offered the rest to her guests, before leaning back against the nearest tree. "I think I might... need a small rest..." she said, before her eyes closed, drifting off into a series of colorful dreams.

Ansley
Ansley looked on as Oelia ran off into the forest, and after a few moments she heard the rusting and the loud thud of an arrow hitting the ground, presumably the one that had killed the rabbit. Oelia returned after a while, and she sure looked tired now, but Ansley felt it would be rude to point that out at the moment, so she waited while Oelia set up a small campfire and cooked some stew with the rabbit and some herbs and vegetables she must have gathered earlier in the day. Surprisingly enough, Oelia only ate a little of it before offering the rest to her and the Neko, gratefully she ate a small portion of the stew as well, it was enough to satiate her hunger for now; Ansley knew it might be a good idea to save the rest for morning. She looked around the clearing more carefully now that her stomach was no longer rumbling and realized just how beautiful this particular clearing was at this time of the day, and noticed the sun was starting to set, radiating beautiful colors from it. Noticing Oelia had fallen asleep, she figured she'd play her harp a little and help the others get some rest. Pulling out the harp and being careful not to use her gem's energy, she began playing a gentle lullaby, closing her eyes and slowly drifting off into her own world again. This sort of thing often proved to be just as good as sleeping to her, and she often preferred to do this when she was in the presence of others like this, which was actually quite rare when she thought about it...

Isaac

The worms had risen and the fight had begun, so thought Isaac. He looks to the young girl who had come beside him and adjusts the glove on his right hand, as the blue stone on it glows and the helmet retracts into the suit. "Stay close." He told her, taking a few steps forward as he felt the sun's rays strike down upon his head, it felt nice, like he had experienced this his entire life. He pulls back his arm and thrusts it forward, sending out a loud booming noise as the largest worm starts to shake wildly in place as it tries to move away as the area around it and it's own body begin to shake rapidly. Isaac begins to sweat as he was trying to keep the worm distracted, he wouldn't be able to hold out for long.

"Isaac!" His commander's voice called out, as he walks over to stand near his commander. "Sit down." His commander said.

"Sure thing, sir." He said, sitting down in front of his commander as he was sitting too.

"Isaac, I have examined the gear you brought with you and that mark as you requested. The arrow mark, I found nothing on. The glove, however, was... Almost the same."

"Almost, sir?"

"Yes, almost. It is a device foreign to Centora, but it is not recent either. It was made within your lifetime, but this technology is ancient." His commander grew a worried expression. "I can't say I want to dive further into this, because I know nothing about it. But I know someone who can."

"Who, sir?" Isaac watched as his commander close his eyes.

"She is known as The Mistress, the Head Merchant. No one knows her identity but her father and a select few individual's. She is a dangerous woman, Isaac. Only go to her as a last resort, for your own sake, and the sake of everyone you know. I have heard terrible rumors about her, none confirmed, but people are afraid of her. But she may be your only hope, be cautious about the path you choose, Isaac."

Cadoc stood still, he remembered his instructions and that they can feel vibrations, so he would only move when it was needed, but as he stood there one started moving right in his direction, not hesitating he swiftly moved out of the way of the oncoming worm, when he suddenly he felt it move towards him noticing he was right by it, not waiting a second Cadoc sliced horizontally across the worm before he dodged the colossal incoming maw of the best trying to kill him and everyone around him. 'I think i can do this' Cadoc thought to him self as he started to find a rhythm in his fight, were he would strike then dodge and then repeat. Before long the worm he was fighting was starting to slow down from accumulated wounds, but he knew he couldn't kill it, his sword just was not long enough to be able to pierce the heart.

Atuat​

The fight quickly turned to chaos. The huntress with the spear jumped for the opportunity the moment the giant worm fell to the ground, using her weapon to climb the monstrosity. However, the worm wasn't exactly going to let that happen; making the woman's climb to the top very difficult. When she reached the head and plunged her spear into it; she would learn that it couldn't pierce deep enough as long as she held it into her hands, and that a warm, puss-like liquid burst from the worm's wound.

Atuat was unable to shoot again, as she couldn't predict the worm's movements and didn't want to hit the woman by accident. Atuat could only acknowledge her agility, while simultaneously worrying she was wasting far too much effort in the blazing heat of the desert... The huntress seemed to hold on for now, but Atuat worried it would be an early curtain call...

Then, the giant worm rose from the ground, erecting it's body and within mere moments; pulling the huntress high into the sky; threatening to slam it's own body into the ground with the woman between the behemoth's weight and the tiny grains of rock. At that time, Atuat knew there was nothing she could do for the huntress and had already accepted her death. Fortunately for the woman, however, Isaac sent out heavy and loud vibrations; tricking the worm into believing there was a larger threat in front of it. Instead of crushing it's hiker, it dove straight towards the source of the vibrations with an open maw; going full-out offence on the perceived threat. And worse... Joining him would be a second worm...

The warrior, meanwhile, was holding his own against one of the smaller worms, if you could call it small, even. Atuat noticed his footwork was inhumanly good, managing to dodge successive full-on tackles from a worm the size of an elephant on a footing as poor as sand. However each time he did, the worm would find the warrior again. The monster's wounds accumulated, but the warrior's movement in the blistering sun must had been quickly draining his stamina as well. That was not the worst of their worries, however, as if Atuat knew one instinct predators had, was to flee a losing fight. And indeed, the worm was increasing the distance between itself and the warrior... If it escaped, it would heal and attack again... Possibly multiply. That would mean their mission would have failed...

As the worm turned towards the warrior again, Atuat whipped her rifle out, aiming at the monster's head. With any luck, it's slowed movements would allow her to deliver a proper headshot... As long as the warrior didn't move into her aim. "Stay still!" Atuat shouted his way, as she pulled the trigger; sending a piercing magic round off towards the worm's head.

The second-largest worm had noticed another fighter rushing towards the place. It vanished from the main battlefield and dug underground again, tunneling towards the approaching third party. However, because this woman was running, the worm would know exactly where to erupt from the ground and with it's massive size and maws... It was completely capable of swallowing her whole the second it did so.

Scarlett
The spear didn't quite reach deep enough, and that puss-like liquid wasn't exactly helping in the matter "Damn!" She thought as the worm rose into the air, realizing it wasn't dead yet, it seemed this was the end for her. However just then, a large came from that boy she had taken note of earlier in that digger group distracting the behemoth of a worm she was on and it began heading straight for him. Knowing she needed to act fast, and she had little other options, she let go of her spears shaft and started bashing it into the worms head with one hand as hard as she could, attempting to hammer it deep enough into the creatures head that it would penetrate it's brain, or whatever made it function... Her other hand gripped as tightly as it could onto the worm's skin making sure she wouldn't fall off in the process. She heard another worm rush towards the man beside the one she was current on, she wondered if she would be able to withdraw her spear from this creatures head in time to try and kill off that second one, and with some luck, her gem would still have some "juice" left in it.

Last edited:
Seraphine was quiet, she said nothing as the young man before her sent out a weird booming sound from his glove. It wasn't anything she had seen before and it made her curious, but she didn't ask, she remained silent keeping her flute tightly in her hand. It was a little scary how truly silent she was though, she couldn't do anything so she needed to at least be quiet so the worms weren't drawn to her and the young man nearby. Seraphine stared at the cave entrance trying to stare into the darkness, but she could do nothing else...she wasn't a fighter, she was a person designed to lure enemies in; this she knew full well, her music and her hair and the colors she wore made her an easy target.

As the sun started to approach the horizon customers began to enter the alco-hole, Genevieve greeted each of them as they did. All of these were usual customers so they had no problem finding their usual tables. Genevieve knew all of the usual customers well enough to hold personal conversations with all of them while she served their drinks. But today one of them had come with news of a battle between diggers and sand worms not far from the city of Fairwolf.

Genevieve wasn't familiar with sand worms actually, she was much more familiar with forest creatures. She asked him about more specific details but he didn't know any specifics, much to her disappointment. If she was lucky some of the diggers lived in Merricrest, it wasn't unusual for them to travel for work and she could get a chance to talk with them She always enjoyed listening to warriors tell their incredible tales.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isaac

Isaac saw the situation with the worms was getting out of hand, and he even saw one of them beginning to retreat. Atuat had it covered, but the other two were a problem. Stopping his assault on one, he risked it being free to move again as he focused on solely the glove. Raising it up into the air, he opens his hand before slamming it down on the ground, as he begins to send out sound in a ripple effect throughout the ground. When it would reach the worms, it would wash over them and make them feel as if they were being attacked by something from all sides. He made sure it only reached out far enough to affect the two worms, although he felt exhausted from doing this.

After around a minute or two from doing this, Isaac could no longer hold out and stopped. He gasps as he sees his stone dim in his glove. "That took everything I had left." Isaac sighs out and closes his eyes, resting on his hands and knees. "Finish them off, and make it quick." He commented as best as he could in his tired condition. If the worms were this troubling, how bad would the merchants in Fairwolf be?

Hamilton

Hamilton and his crew, once Gem had come back, headed off for the location of the red glow, Gem driving as usual. Hamilton knew this was going to be risky business, so he pulls out a device and sets his blue stone into it. The stone glows as an insignia pops up on the screen, the merchant's insignia. "Hamilton." A feminine, distorted voice called out to him. "Why do you call me?"

"I have news you might like to hear. About new stones." Hamilton's words made The Mistress quiet for a moment.

"Speak." Was her only reply.

"We have found the source for a place where we believe red stones may have produced."

"Impossible. We only have records of blue stones --"

"But only of blue stones." He interrupted. "What if, there is a chance that something affects the stones and makes them the way they are? What if we know nothing yet about these stones?"

"Hamilton, if you are correct on this, you will make a major breakthrough in recent history!"

"I know. Keep this out of the pig's face for now, I want to see the look on his face." He heard a chuckle from the other end.

"Alright, I get where this is going. You have my permission, but don't come back if you don't pull up on your end."

"I understand." Hamilton pulls out the blue stone and puts the device down. The vehicle stops as his team emerges out of it, Hamilton makes his way for the source of the red glow, finding an unusual entrance down. "It seems this is going to be tricky."

"Careful now. Caves like this tend to be more sensitive." Gem spoke out quickly, as they all one by one climbed down into the cave. Hopping down into it as they neared the ground, they each are taken by surprise. Red stones, untouched, unharvested, all in perfect condition. Hamilton pulls out a gauntlet with retractable claws, putting it on his right hand.

"Hamilton, you stole the pig boss' weapon?" Gem asked.

"I did." Hamilton smirks, making his way over to a nice, huge boulder-sized stone. "I'll check out this one first." Hamilton said, placing a hand on it.

"Goodbye, Hamilton." A voice spoke from above, before a red glow consumes him and makes it's way to blindingly cover the entire cave.

???

It was only moments later that the message arrived to her, she had read the letter carefully, and she hated the position she was put in. The only person she ever considered close enough to ever threaten her was gone, but he had also been very valuable. She had also just been threatened, she was angry. She arrives in the alco-hol, alone, and wearing a beautiful black robe over her form. She makes her way inside and takes a seat, looking around with her golden eyes. "I need a drink now." She commented, waiting for someone to give her a drink.

My assistance proved to be basically unneeded as it takes but one arrow from Oelia to fell a rabbit. The fact that she could aim so precisely as a small target like a rabbit in the thick brush was proof of Oelia's marksmanship. Though, both me and Ansley could tell, Oelia was way too tired when she came back with the rabbit in tow. Considering the bow was ludicrously large for a girl her size, it was pretty obvious that she was utilizing a gem, and that gem just ran out of juice. I wonder to myself if she felt safe with her gem now out of power for the day. I personally have felt no terror greater than being without my gem powers. Even in the persona I am currently, the fact that I couldn't defend myself from danger if I ran out of power fuels my nightmares. Maybe if I didn't kill people, I wouldn't have fears like this.

When rabbit stew is complete, I happily and thoughtlessly eat everything in front of me. I could go for seconds, but have enough sense not to ask for food that I didn't catch myself. Ansley might not have caught the rabbit, but she at least helped cook the rabbit. Maybe next time I'll do something to help so I won't feel bad about eating more. I still feel a bit alert, but then the bard starts to play a very soothing melody. I can't help but curl up against myself and fall asleep on the forest floor.

• Love
Reactions: York

She had a dream. She was back at her home, the islands unknown to those who lived on the main continent. The day was sunny, the markets were bustling. Humans and avians walked together, browsing the fruits and vegetables that could only be found there. She was young again, shopping for dinner for the church she lived at. Oelia picked out the freshest she could find, and payed with the meager coin they gave her, and with the smile of an excited child, ran back to deliver it. It could get a bit lonely, raised by the priests and nuns there, but she was happy enough, always asked to help out, and it was a simple life. Her dream shifted, it was now just a few weeks ago, and she was sitting in a large closed off chamber, illuminated by only the flicker of candles.

"We need your help child". The eldest of the priests looked at her, he still had the features of their ancestors, wings covering his face, and a beak as well.

"As our race grows more human like, and we become more like them, we wish to connect with the ancestors we lost." A younger one spoke, like her, human in all but wings. As the last remnants of her race lived here, with a few humans separated from the others during those terrible wars, they mixed and mingled, and the traits that made her people so feared, their bird like appearance, was slowly taken out of them, until they were as she was. Seemingly normal people, with the ability to fly.

"You can help us. You are the most humanlike of us all". The first one spoke up again. What they were asking her was insane. She would fly miles, crossing ravaged seas that no boat could ever hope to cross, that only those in flight could hope to pass. She would come to the mainland, the ones that had forgotten her and her people, and seek to connect with them once again.

"Do not reveal yourself if you can. Simply listen, watch, and understand. If they are open, and ready to accept us once more, or if they still shun us, return, and tell us of the mainland that we may hope to one day see again." She always figured she'd grow up to be a nun in their churches, like the ones who raised her, apart from everyone and seeking purely to uphold their faith. But when they told her of the world outside, an entire world that they had forgotten, it was exciting, but terrifying at the same time. And they wanted her to explore it all?

The sound of birds awoke her. Apart from her was a sleeping neko and the bard from the other night. She rubbed her eyes and watched the sunrise. "It looks just as pretty here as it does from my home. Maybe it's not so different..." She muttered to herself and got up, looking forward to starting a new day. She began to clean up their camp, careful not to disturb the other sleeping girls, taking the moment to stretch her wings and yawn while they were asleep, before covering them back up.

Ansley
Soon enough, Ansley's eyes fluttered open once more, she realized she had actually fallen asleep, as her harp lay in her lap and her head hurt a little from sleeping on the hard bark of the tree behind her. She stood up slowly and stretched, quietly yawnig and looking around, Oelia was already up, but the Neko was still asleep, and she looked quite cute that way... It reminded her of a cute kitten she had taken care of as a child, however the kitten had eventually grown old enough to fend for its self and she had let the little rascal go out into the wild just as it had wanted. The camp was evidently already clean, most likely from Oelia's handiwork "U-um... W-where a-are we going now?" she asked turning towards Oelia, her shyness had faded a little, but it was still quite evident in her voice. Wherever they were going this time around, she hoped her sister would be able to find her, but Scarlett had never failed to do so before; it seems wherever she went, however far, her older sister eventually found a way to meet up with her.

Business had picked up at the hole and to say Genevieve was keeping busy would be an understatement. She noticed as a woman in an elegant black robe came in, even from almost across the room Genevieve could see her beautiful yellow eyes, this was certainly somebody she would have remembered seeing here. The woman looked angry and sat down at an empty table, she appeared to be in an impatient mood so Genevieve broke off her conversation with the customer she was serving "Sorry I gotta help somebody else."

Genevieve came up to the table and slid a mug to the lady, "
I've never seen you here, that's our house ale, I always recommend it to newcomers." Genevieve smiled as she hopped up on the stool across from the lady. "Your eyes are beautiful, be careful that you don't let the fellas see 'em, we got some rowdy ones in here. Oh, sorry I'm Genevieve by the way! If you need anything there's no need to move that's why I'm here. Well unless you need the latrine, that's back there," she pointed towards the back corner where the restroom was, "I'd recommend moving if that's what you need. So what brings you to the Alco-hole?" Genevieve spoke quickly and without error as if she had rehearsed; she was excited to see an interesting new face and her voice made it obvious to the woman who had yet gotten the opportunity to say a word.

Seeing the monstrosity collapse before him let Cadoc feel a moment of relief before he realized that he must help the others with their worms to minimize the amount of people injured or hurt from these worms. Knowing this he started running towards the worm that was charging the spear woman, taking heavy steps he got the worms attention before he sliced deeply into its side, before it could strike back he had maneuvered around it opening the worm up for a second strike. Now that Cadoc has distracted this worm he decided he would lure it to a position were he could dodge it more easily reliving his companions from one of the worms at least until one was ready to take it down, as he dodged it he cursed himself for not having a sword long enough to be able to slay one of these beasts.

Scarlett
Feeling the worm she was on begin to plummet towards the ground, she realized her spear had finally found it's target, she quickly began wrenching it back out of it's thick hide, and after a little effort, it came free. She gripped the spear despite the warm pus like substance now flowing down most of it looking towards the other worm who had just let out a screech of pain, and noticed the man she had saw with the group earlier gripping a sword covered with that same substance her spear was... Quickly concluding he was the reason the worm beside her now had a deep gash in it's side, and jumped towards it just as it was about to turn around and go after the man. Landing on the much smaller worm, she started to run up it's length, stabbing into it whenever she began to lose her balance and using her spear to steady herself before continuing. She hoped this time around, the worm wouldn't be as much of a pain to kill, however she knew it would still take a considerably amount of effort as she was drawing close to the head, and there were a few sharp spikes protruding from what could be assumed to be it's "neck".

(This is an important OOC note to go with this post. The following post contains the departure of Kestrel's character Atuat, to clarify that this is not breaking the rules upon Kestrel's leaving. I do apologize.)

Isaac

Everyone was quickly on the move, and the worms were on the losing end of the fight now. Isaac's attack left the worms in a confused state, suddenly they had no idea what to do or who was attacking them from all sides, either way, they were terrified. Unfortunately, the largest of the worms proved it still was a monster threat, as in it's state, it moves about quickly and it's large shadow hovers over Atuat. Isaac, unfortunately, is forced to bare witness to the quick event, as the worm slams it's body down onto her and within seconds, it's body flailed about and moved away, leaving Atuat's body to have been crushed into the raging sands below her. Isaac closes his eyes as the body's remains sink down into the sand, lost forever to the surface world.

Isaac felt exhaustion hover over him as he gasps, the stone's light fading away in a flash and Isaac's attack ended quickly after that. Isaac is left on his hands and knees to struggle, with his stone out of power, he could no longer help out in the current event of things. But as luck would have it, the team of Digger's came within sight, as the Commander helps Isaac up with his free hand. "The mission is done, then?" Isaac asked.

"Yes, it is. I only wish we could of gotten it done sooner. But we are only done with the first part." The Commander turn to the fighters fighting the worms. "Everyone! This mission is too dangerous to carry on, and we have collected enough stones to bring back home! I give you an option now, to finish off the worms or to come and help us make an early retreat! My team will be preparing our two vehicle's to head off, I hope to see you soon!" The Commander and his team head off for the camp, as Isaac has his helmet come back over his head.

"Sometimes it feels worse in here than it does out of it."

???

The woman looks to the humanoid, her mouth's edge twitching at the comment of the men who would try to persuade her. She knew she had power over them, they would never get the chance to breath again if she had her way. "I needed a place to go to while I was visiting." She states in a matter-of-fact tone. "Yours was the one I chose to go to. I hope you are as quick with that drink as you are talking. Tell you what, make a good impression on me, and I'll ensure you get a promotion around here." She then pulls out a paper and begins to read it, as she waits for her drink to be brought to her.

Hamilton

"So that fool and his team are dead?" The large man with pig-like features asks.

"Not entirely, sir. We brought in the team to recover, but Hamilton is nowhere to be seen."

"Serves him right." The man says as he snorts a bit like a pig. "The fool couldn't handle all of that at once, and so he died. Going behind my back like that will he? Oink! Well, I hope he burns for his crimes." The man laughs with several snorts, but just as quickly, a loud crash is heard outside of his door. "Wha-wha-what?! Oink! Who is making such a racket!"

"I will go and --" But the assistant is interrupted as the lights go out. They flicker on for a few seconds to reveal a figure opening the door. Then they go out. Then they flicker to reveal the figure knocking out the assistant and throwing him out the door. The door is heard closing as they go out for good this time.

"Who do you think you are?! Oink! Do you know who I am, huh?! I am the future for this world! OINK!"

"Your time has come, pig-man." A familiar voice calls to him.

"Wh-what?! Ha -- Hamilton?! Oink! But you died back there!"

"Not killed, reborn." A red glow comes over Hamilton as he pulls out a red stone, revealing his hand with the gauntlet on it to show the two had merged into one.

"But I see your stone is out of power Hamilton, oink!"

"Oh? I can fix that." Hamilton puts the red stone on the blue stone, as the blue stone seems to absorb the red stone into it with ease. A red glow outlines over Hamilton as the blue stone shines brightly, as claws with a red glow to their blades come forth from his fingers.

"Hamilton, pl-please! Oink oink! Ha-have mercy on an old fool!" The man begins to snort uncontrollably as Hamilton approaches him slowly.

"I don't give mercy, I snuff out those who oppose me." Hamilton says, as outside the room, the large man's scream could be heard before it quickly turned to silence.​

Genevieve smiled "Oh, I don't need a raise, but the Alco-hole could always use some good publicity." she said as she skipped away from the table, she figured the lady didn't want to discuss her business too much and she knew it was rude to ask. She returned to the table in a blink with a pair of full mugs, "These are your's. The first one is on me!" She said with a grin, pointing to herself by tapping her thumb against her chest. "We've got food too if you need something besides you liver to soak up that alcohol. Fried potatoes, fried cheese, fried chickens, we will basically fry anything. But I'll get out of your hair for now. Remember, name's Genevieve, just call if you need anything. These things are big for a reason." She pointed to her ears, it was true that she had an impressive sense of hearing, at least impressive enough to keep her on top of everybody at the bar.

I sleep in much later than both Ansley and Oelia, but eventually wake. I'm fairly used to waking up not so limber since I tend to sleep on the ground, as such I usually start the day on all fours, stretching out my back, arms, feet, and tail. In my dress, this isn't the most modest way of accomplishing a morning stretch, but not only do I wake up thoughtless enough to not concern myself with my now exposed pink panties, but also it happens to be one of those catlike reflexes. After fully stretching out my body, I emit a long yawn, then look over towards Ansley and Oelia. With a sleepy lisp, "Morning. Am I up in time? Are we leaving?" I still look to be basically half asleep, but my body is perfectly limber now.

• Love
Reactions: Oniichan and York
Status
Not open for further replies.