1. 1-3 posts per day
  2. One post per day
  3. 1-3 posts per week
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Female
((I think she is setting up for when you have the book she forgot))

Re: changes

Well it would help if she said she left it =P Sorry I'm highly confused.

yep sorry didn't realize that. hope i didn't mess anyone up

((All good. She said you had it at the last part of the post... more or less inferred you had it))

sorry didn't to make you confused it was just a spark in my head i forgot about it. sorry that it messed youup

Guys I don't like how you are power playing. If you don't know what that means it's when you take over some one elses person.... Jake isn't mean; therefore, I'll play him how he is thank you.

ok i didn't mean to power play him. i changed my character's mind afterwards sorry i didn't mean to make this unequal field to play on

((I didn't power play... did I?))

it ok your right i was kinda making your charcter out to be a snob but i think this next part you could probably be the hero just saying?

I kinda liked how your character talked like he was a snob. The title of this RP is change after all so it could go for a change in perspective.

Oh and if you were talking about the person bullying my character I wasn't talking about your character.

Foo I thought you did but them I read your post again very sorry. I ment to delete that but my computer wouldn't let me.

to be honest i was confused when your character started to come in but it like a nice little twist to the thread and i knew you weren't talking about Jake because you didn't mention him by name so don't worry i was the one mostly power playing quite by accident though

All good.

He?

And just a question do you want Jake to get off the bus and see a dog or something chasing her?

that would be perfect nice idea and i think foo is a guy by the way that is what his profile says anyway

I didn't know if you were talking to me or him sorry. Give me a min and I'll post.

(( I have to go to bed so I will rpely tomorrow.))