Changelings

I will post for Kaiya the next time around, I just don't have the right feel tonight.

I believe that we should skip Ryusen for now, he's laid up in the hospital for being a moron.

Sorry, lovie...I don't think this is running any more...I'm thinking on restarting it, though...later on. You're welcome to join then, but I'll only be allowing six people, including myself, to play next time.​

I agree!! And I dont even think my turn has come up yet >_>

The storyline will remain the same...but not as many people. A big group RP was a bad idea...and the RP itself is going so slow. I don't have the time to go onto every single person's profile and let them know - especially more than once - that it's their turn. I have too much shit to do!​

I agree. It shouldn't be up to you to keep track of them anyway. But I hope that I may have a reserved spot for the new version when you start it? I would really appreciate that - especially if I may keep the same characters. =) I really lie this RP.

Sure, kittee! Those who reserve spots now can get them, but I'm only allowing four more people after myself and kittee. Be swift if you wish to keep your chars. We can still have just as many...I just want a smaller group of people that will prove to me that they will keep up with the RP.​

RIGHT HERE!!!!

love this and i do not want to see this rp die

Well id like to stay but Id probably only play one character. More than one character at a time in any one rp kinda frazzles me. If thats ok id like to reserve a spot though. If not I understand ^_^

I would also like a spot :{

... Although I'd hate to see this RP end. Maybe we can implement a skipping rule, as in after three days of no response a RP'er can be skipped?

That could work; it would whittle down the numbers some, but it would mean only the RPers dedicated to the RP would be left, and we can always shift all the clans together with whatever Alphas are left in joint (or tiered) control of the Clan Alliance or something like that. :) It's up to you, though, of course.

Was it already implied in my last post I wanted a spot?! D: BECAUSE I DO! I love this idea and I love everything about it, just make sure to save all the infor in a blog post or somewhere so it doesn't get deleted or moved to Graveyard!

We could just whittle down those that aren't dedicated...make the same storyline as before...but I'm not going back and figuring out who's next on the list. Right now, I'm creating a new site for a new RP with my deary because I got fucked by some prick on RPG...so I'm a little busy.

By the way, any of you interested in D&D? Not the new stuff, either, but edition 2! It's okay if you've never played before...I just need some starter numbers...​

^ I would join your site.

Also, I'm sorry, I have no idea what D&D is....if that is what your new site is about I will be so sad :( But I could probably learn about it and see if it is interesting!

It'll have the mechanics of D&D, yes...but it'll be RP. It's not Table Top by far, but it's the closest thing without having to go on their site....and I don't like Bible Thumping, so I only use the basics XD You don't have to know a thing about it. The edition I'm using is easy to learn.​

Cool! I will definitely check it out once you have it up! ^^

Awesomesauce! But it'll be a few days.

Okay, Mitten (I'm just gonna keep calling you that), Ferril, Chronos, Kittee, and roboblu...sound right? So we have our spots...

I'll have to wait until later to recreate everything...this will still be the OOC thread....(not about to go through that again) but I'll post up a new IC. And since our group will be smaller, we won't have to follow a posting order. But I also promised One-Eyed God a spot if he was able to get on...but that's only if he wants to multitask (as he will be admin with me on our site)...I don't think we'll have to worry about that.

So we good, then? I'll get the new IC up later...for now, I'm gonna go deal with my headache.

EDIT:

By the way, guys...if we're doing it this way, keep in mind that you don't have to stick to the five clans. You can have any other animal you want. That means, Ferril, if you want that panther, you can have it now.​