Changelings

Thanks, love.

Alright, guys....Power went out last night, as Asator said, and my laptop decided it wouldn't like me, losing battery power before I was able to charge it. So, posting wasn't something I could do last night. It really seems the world wants me to keep waiting. Anyway, I just got home from groceries and whatnot, and for some reason, I'm really tired...guess I didn't get a lot of sleep or something...anyway, I'm going to go take it easy for a while...get things back on track so that I might have the words flowing through my fingers once more. Again, I am so sorry we haven't started yet. If you have any questions or complaints, give me a visitor message, and I'll get back to you the moment I'm online again. If there is anything I can do to make it up to you guys, let me know. Until then, I'll see you guys later.​

im sosososoososososo sorry that i havent been on....but can i reserve one of those open spots and send in the character sheet tomorrow and catch up??? if so...Could I pick the Tiger Beta since at this moment i dont see anyone in that spot??

Oh, don't worry, hun! We're still open to anyone who wants to play. Just get the profile in when you can, and we'll get it through XD​

okies... ^_^

Attachments

• 39444648.WhiteTiger_3594.jpg
    39444648.WhiteTiger_3594.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 7
  • Native-American.jpg
    Native-American.jpg
    689.3 KB · Views: 8
Could you send that to me via PM, please? I'd like to keep the thread a little organized when it comes to character profiles...so the only profiles posted are those that are accepted.​

Sorry it took so long for me to post, had a couple issues to work out.

That's alright, Ichigo XD Now all we need is to get Asator back online...--_-- *sighs* Not sure how to go about that...the poor guy has to fight for the computer. I'll get on it though. I really want to get this RP going...slow starts always suck.​

Well, I can assure you that myself Ryusen and Hiyashi will always be able to post, I'll be sure to torture them if they don't post when it's they're turn. XD

What Mitten said ^_^ I was actually thinking of starting an rp like this but this is far more elaborate (and interesting) Than anything I coulda come up with XD

Thanks, Ichigo! That's a big help.

And I am too, guys. Years of work...I've been trying to put together the prestory and story for the Changelings for a few months, but before them were my beloved Tigers...who've been with me for two years or so.​

Damn. That's mighty impressive. Anyway, I'm all set. ^^ Just gotta get pics. >.> But other than that, I'm ready for this Rp! ^^

Ha! You think that's impressive...you should meet Aki. I'm sure you guys would get a kick out of her. Or hell, just visit my website and see Kabola...a whole world that's been pieced together for nearly the entirety of my RP life, which is an upwards of six years. Aki was my first ever character...only later did I start playing with the ideas of lycanthropes...and most of these ideas were brewed because I oftentimes listen to my mom talk about her RPs...which are insanely better than mine...

Hell, the Dark Universe (her and Dad's big thing) has been going on for nearly 12 years. Now tell me that isn't impressive XD

*finishes rambles* Asator will fight for the computer tomorrow, but there are no guarantees...I'll give him as long as I gave Ichigo...it's only fair...and if he can't post (though who can blame him?), we'll go ahead on with the RP (minus the bears) and play out the first night...by that time, Lyle should be up, and every character should be running.​

Wowza. Rp'ing is in your blood :} that's outstanding.

Also can't wait! @_@

Yeah, probably why I can multitask so well...and why I enjoy it so much.

Me neither...but there just seems to be so much going on RT around here. We're trying our best, I assure you. I do so hope that things get going here soon.​

Man, I'm so jealous. I don't think my family has one RPing bone int heir body. XD Can't wait! ^^ This'll be fantastic.

Alright, we're going to skip the bears for now...give Asator some time to get RT shit situated. Ninjakittee, you're up. Enjoy.​

Everyone check the group board, please!​