Changelings

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I join? ^_^

Things haven't even started yet, so certainly!

Just a heads up; I've watched too many RPs die due to a lack of consistent posting. I'm going to be extremely strict about requiring communication and reliability from people. I want this to survive, and from what I've seen, that means that people need about two posts a week to keep things rolling. More than that is great, but please don't commit if you don't have time for the commitment.

I should be ok on two posts a week if not way more than that. Just a heads up though I have school every week day but I should be good on nights. It's too bad Iwaku doesn't have an app. That'd be legit.

I would love to join this..is this similar to the show Lost Girl? I swear I've heard changeling before and I'm not quite sure but I do know in Lost Girl the fae go through a changing that if they dont get through become...well lets just say you want to make it through.
Well, I haven't managed to find the part of Lost Girl to which you are referring, so I can't speak to that point. Are you planning on making a succubus?

Yeah haha, um it's the changing, or a test Bo has to go through these series of tests lemme see if I can find anything on it..

I was off..it's called The Dawning now the changeling, sorry!

The Dawning doesn't seem to have anything at all to do with changelings ;)

I'd probably be able to post a few times a week at least, but in a month or so I'll be moving so I might get a bit busy then. But I should have internet and everything, I'll only be dodgy for a few days or so. c:

Yeah, I should definitely be able to get in at least two posts a week. Once school's over and I have less band stuff to worry about I know I'll have a lot more time to roleplay.

Is this still accepting?

Howdy there Tarot. You can certainly come join us, just keep in mind: I saw your Zelda RP idea, and from that I just want to warn you that I'm a stickler for proper spelling and grammar. While I won't kick you out if yours is poor, it will make me like you less. You should be good if you use a modern word processor, though.

• Useful
Reactions: Kitsunemage
Status
Not open for further replies.