Changelings: The Chroi Clan

Combat Systems (See either Mowkie Note #4 or find original post on page 4)

• Open Dice

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • Hidden Dice

Votes: 2 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
When we say Mountain Cats, we mean Mountain Lions (Pumas), Snow Leopards, and some smaller cats like Pallas Cats.

Looks at Silver and Vaila >.> Why you fucking with my head saying its not the same thing xD?
and screw you Vaila xD

• Love
Reactions: Vaila
After reading over a bit of what I've seen this looks very interesting and I will consider signing up once I have time to read the rest of the plot and backstory. But there is a very strong chance I will partake in this rp :)

Reactions: Mowkie and Silver
After reading over a bit of what I've seen this looks very interesting and I will consider signing up once I have time to read the rest of the plot and backstory. But there is a very strong chance I will partake in this rp :)
Let us know when you decide. :)

Reactions: Mowkie
Okay, so, I have myself as Jag, and then two others as Jungle cats. I am not sure if the omega will be taken or the weaver. Already know this, I know, but eh....

I won't be limiting this RP to adult audiences...however, teenage players must watch themselves before starting anything that might be considered mature content with adult players. We don't want to go off breaking Iwaku rules.

Now, for some Mowkie notes, particularly on Alphas, but also on other things.

So, as we've already noticed, all Alpha/Leader ranks have ALREADY been claimed (two were already reserved for players who were in the original four years ago), with little else besides a couple of Omegas and...I think a Beta and Guardian. Now, I knew this was going to happen the moment Beta GM Sparkle Bunny asked to put the interest check up. Alphas/Leaders are more desirable for obvious reasons. But do think about the other ranks as well. Those ranks will be easier to play, and they still have a great deal of importance.

Also note that I am going to be extremely nitpicky with Alphas. While with regular characters, I'll expect a few major events in their bio and little more (taking more into the strengths and weaknesses of the char than anything else), I will want every little detail of an Alpha/Leader's biography. I want to make sure that, 1) you are dedicated enough to create a character that cannot simply walk out of a story, 2) you understand what it means to be Alpha/Leader and all the sacrifices made, and 3) your character actually FITS with the qualifications needed to be Alpha/Leader (Alphas will have a dominant, somewhat violent approach to leading; Leaders will have a more reasonable head and think long and hard about the needs of the many over the needs of the few). I'll want more overall detail in your character sheet...I don't expect much in the way of personality, appearance, and things like that...give me a picture, and I'm golden, and personality needs only a brief description and doesn't have to be spot on. What I'll worry more on is strengths and weaknesses - your ability to make a powerful character without making them too powerful. I'm a stickler for balance. So, if character sheet making is not your strong suit, and you think you won't be able to pull this off, I recommend thinking about the lower ranks as well. Of course, we still have a little less than two weeks before signups will be up, as Beta GM Sparkle Bunny and I have to still work on a great deal of kinks (including powers, plot calendar, territories, etc.). You'll have to be patient with us.

Which brings me to my next topic of discussion.

We posted this interest check for one MAJOR purpose: to gather more ideas. Yeah, we wanted a basic head count to see who would be up for playing in this post-apocalyptic world. But more importantly, we wanted more minds in on this to give ideas as to what would make this EVEN BETTER. It's great that you guys are excited and want to sign up, like now. But you're gonna have to wait for us to finish this up. It's a MASSIVE project, if you haven't already figured out, and right now, there's only two of us (with Gabby on the side giving tips from her own lycanthrope/changeling RPs), so it's gonna take a while. In the meantime, while you guys wait, please give us some ideas as to what you'd like to see. What kind of powers would you like? Is there a particular area you may be thinking for your Changeling (and their clan)? What would drive the plot more than just murderous vampires, warring humans, and a strange virus killing Changelings and making them even more dangerous to others? Anything and everything is appreciated.

Mowkie comments over for now. Happy RPing, everyone! :3

• Useful
Reactions: B l u E s and Vaila
Yeha captain!!!
I want to know how the clans will interact tbh?

Like will some of my character be stuck to interact with just their clan members?

Will there be an event that will kill off half of the changeling population (like a genocide) which will make some changelings of different races work together?

Can we have more precision on how those zombies are... Do they have different skills? (Like runners, crawlers, etc etc) and are they everywhere? Is that why clans need guardians?

As for the vampires... Do changeling see them? Do they leave their HQ?

Yeha captain!!!
I want to know how the clans will interact tbh?

Like will some of my character be stuck to interact with just their clan members?

Will there be an event that will kill off half of the changeling population (like a genocide) which will make some changelings of different races work together?

Can we have more precision on how those zombies are... Do they have different skills? (Like runners, crawlers, etc etc) and are they everywhere? Is that why clans need guardians?

As for the vampires... Do changeling see them? Do they leave their HQ?

When we first did this roleplay, all of the clans/packs were meeting together to go to war. We all interacted while there. Also, understand, being they are now all changelings, anyone can be a true mate to anyone. For example, first time around, Jag, the alpha of the jungle cats since all of it began, was revealed to be the true mate to....a tiger. He's a jaguar lycan turned changeling. Sure, the jungle cats will have three characters being played, but where would be the fun in that? This is all about the interaction, and that means all of us.

• Thank You
Reactions: Silver
@Silver after reading over the last of what I needed to read I found this entire set up/plot extremely interesting and do what to get involved in it :) I do have a few questions I would like to ask just to be sure that I understand everything completely but I will have to wait to ask those since I have to work again soon. But you do have another member involved at the least :) I can't wait to start this

Firstly I want to know the extent of these powers they're allowed to have, cause you mentioned forcefields so I need to know.

Secondly, I think there should be a major altercation between a prey clan and predator clan due to some kind of incident where someone loses their life to something that should have been prevented, would be made even cooler if the prey clan was one that could be considered physically as powerful as the predator clan so there's more tension than what would be usual.

Thirdly, I'll reiterate the question about needing information on the risen and their abilities so I understand what we're up against, as well as the question of vampires.

Fourthly, some natural disaster that tears apart the home of a particular clan should happen that forces that clan to temporarily move in with another clan for a temporary time period, causing issues in leadership, would be interesting if it was combined with my earlier suggestion.

Fifthly, what the fuck do they eat?

• Thank You
Reactions: Silver and Vaila
Firstly I want to know the extent of these powers they're allowed to have, cause you mentioned forcefields so I need to know.

Secondly, I think there should be a major altercation between a prey clan and predator clan due to some kind of incident where someone loses their life to something that should have been prevented, would be made even cooler if the prey clan was one that could be considered physically as powerful as the predator clan so there's more tension than what would be usual.

Thirdly, I'll reiterate the question about needing information on the risen and their abilities so I understand what we're up against, as well as the question of vampires.

Fourthly, some natural disaster that tears apart the home of a particular clan should happen that forces that clan to temporarily move in with another clan for a temporary time period, causing issues in leadership, would be interesting if it was combined with my earlier suggestion.

Fifthly, what the fuck do they eat?
To the first point: power lists are still under development. We'll gt back to you on that ;)

That second and fourth ideas are an interesting and we will definitely put them under consideration.

For the Risen: to my understanding, most of the time they're pretty harmless, typical zombies. Except for on one day of the year in which they get hella stronger enough so that ALL Changelings hide from them because they wouldn't survive.

Fifth: Food. They eat food. there are still animals that are not changelings about (they're just changed a bit) and plants to harvest.

To everyone: Keep the ideas coming! *smiles*

Reactions: B l u E s
Okay so I don't think you understood my first question xD
You asked what kind of powers WE wanted to see but you need to tell us the limitations so we can suggest such powers and talk about them xD

As of right now, there are no limitations on the powers you suggest. They can be as magical as you want! XD

I'll attempt to answer other questions later, but Beta GM Sparkle Bunny is doing awesomesauce (also, Gabby knows a lot about this, too...so she can answer some of this, as noticed). XD Thanks for asking questions and coming up with ideas!

• Thank You
Reactions: MagusOfTheScales
*pokes around*

So I was on the fence but I sat down and read your super duper long introduction thingy and I'm thinking, why not try something new...

Plus I'm also a stickler for animal roleplays. God, I hate saying it, but I do have a soft spot for them. And what's absolutely lovely is that this one is a nice mature animal-human roleplay! Rare find! Yay!

But, ah, with things still in development I can't promise promise. Would like to see how plot and powers and character structure comes together first. Plot is important.

Interested, though.

• Love
Yay we got a Rain!

I'm also going to be having a friend actually join Iwaku and try Roleplaying just for this roleplay. (She's planning on playing a sugar glider healer. Super Cutes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.